A Summer at the Farm Ch. 15

Story Info
The jock and the farmer cannot resist each other anymore.
4.1k words
4.88
6.9k
21

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 15: Crossing the Rubicon

After a month spent at the farm, my relationship with Joe had shifted, or at the very least, it was evolving.

Not that we ever talked about it, - Joe was not one to dwell on his feelings or emotions and neither was I -, but in many ways, it was obvious that we were getting closer.

Joe was not so intimidating anymore; I had gotten used to his bluntness and I did not mind the way he was barking at me. That was just the way he was talking to people, and if anything, he was nicer with me than with most.

I did not mind his little slaps either.

Joe seemed to grow increasingly fond of my ass. Whenever I was done with performing a task, I would get a friendly spank as a thank you.

"Great job, Blakey."

"Nicely done, boy."

"You're getting good at being a farmer."

Each time, I beamed with pride like an idiot.

Generally, we were more intimate with each other.

Jerking off together (and one-another) before going to bed had become a daily routine, I had taken a page out of Joe's book as I was also sleeping naked and staying in the nude to eat my breakfast.

Once, we even shared a hot shower.

Until then, we needed to have some sort of a pretext to find ourselves in such close proximity, but that time, Joe had gotten in the bathroom while I was already showering and he had simply asked:

"Mind if I join you?"

Why exactly would he have to? I wondered. Maybe we could pretend we had to save water during the heatwave?

I did not interrogate him and replied in the same casual tone:

"Of course not! Come on in."

I opened the bathroom door and looked at Joe, already stark naked, ready to hop in.

"I smell like shit, just been dealing with the damn goats. Besides, I could use someone to rub my back."

"Sure..."

Thankfully, the shower was large enough to fit two grown men but Joe was not thin and not used to try to make himself smaller.

He hopped in the shower and suddenly, his naked body was all over mine. Multiple times, I found my nose in his armpits (also known as the Amazonian Forest), my butt against his, or my forearm on his gigantic dangling cock.

None of us was hard but we started soaping each other's back mindlessly. Or rather, playfully.

Joe did not resist slapping my ass again and went as far as rubbing two of his fingers in my ass crack while chuckling.

"Better be very clean down there as well, we never know what can happen!" He joked as he was literally tapping against my tight asshole.

Or was he joking?

Nothing more happened.

I massaged his back, - damn, it was so fucking hairy -, his fat ass, we dried each other off, and we went back downstairs stark naked.

If we could have breakfast in the nude, why not dinner? We were basically living like nudists by this point.

We were constantly walking on a fine line, right between acting as good mates and behaving like downright lovers.

Sometimes, I thought about it and that made me cringe, especially when I was on the phone with Liv, but as long as we were not crossing the Rubicon and staying on the right side of the line, I thought this was okay.

I mean, was it not logical that I would seek intimacy with the only person available while being stranded in the middle of nowhere?

I had not had sex in more than a month, a man has his needs -- especially a horned-up jock like me -, and in my case, stuck in the desert for an entire summer, Joe was the only person that could fulfil said needs at the time.

At the very least, I was not cheating on Liv.

I mean, not really.

Besides, we were merely horsing around. Sure, we were handsy with one another but it did not have to mean anything.

Yet, when on Friday afternoon, I noted that Joe did not leave the farm, I was definitely glad.

He did not feel like face-fucking a random slut that day, and instead, he proposed that we both should take a nap after lunch.

It was the first time he was offering me to join him. I considered it like a privilege.

Of course, I could have gone in my own bedroom, that would have been the logical thing to do. But for some reason, Joe and I knew that I would end up naked in his bed and we would be cuddling each other to sleep.

With no surprise, I woke up my head laying on his meaty heavy pecs, my mouth around his brown nipple, and my dick hard as a rock.

Joe was peacefully snoring, the ample motions of his chest making me move up and down softly.

I was lightly caressing his belly, his dick was rising to full mast in his sleep, I felt it poking against my fingers and eventually, I grabbed it.

Joe was still sleeping when I began to stroke him.

Were we crossing the Rubicon there?

I played with his foreskin and tasted the precum which was already oozing from his shiny cockhead.

I kissed his nipples too.

Fuck, I even wanted to kiss his lips but I knew that I could not, and would not, go that far.

His donkey dick though, that one was very hard to resist. Maybe I had not fallen in love with Joe, but I had certainly fallen obsessed with his third leg.

It felt nice stroking it, massaging those heavy balls. No matter what, they always seemed full and ready to burst.

Joe opened an eye.

"Hmmm..."

I pulled back, I was not sure how he was going to react. We were not in a place where this behaviour was just naturel. Not yet.

"Keep going, son... That feels good..."

He shut back his eyes.

"You like that?"

I held his dick again, using my two hands now, and I jerked it slowly.

"Nice... Good boy..."

He dove his own hand under the thin cover, and got his fingers down my chest, and then went lower.

I thought he was going to reciprocate and stroke my cock as well but instead, he just grabbed my ass and left his hand hanging there, groping me.

We were lying next to each other and I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Joe... I'm so hot right now."

"So am I... You make me hot, boy... Keep wanking me off... Yes, just like that, you know what you're doing."

"Oh, yes? You want more of this?"

He straightened up just a little, and looked at me while caressing my forehead with his free hand, the one which was not glued to my ass.

"Let me tell you something Blakey, from now on, I want you to wake me up from my naps like this. Only like this."

"You know I'm always here when you need a hand." I dared a cheeky smile.

He grinned at me and slapped my ass before groping it even more outrageously.

I was wanking his dick off while staring in his eyes.

"Maybe I... I... Hmmm... I'm not saying it enough but I... fuck yes, keep playing with my nuts in your hand... I... I'm very grateful that you're here for the Summer... So, fucking grateful..."

His fingers were sliding inside my ass crack.

As we were intertwined with each other, my hands all over his junks, Joe fingered me for the very first time.

Thinking of which, I had never put anything in my hole until that day. He slid his index inside me.

"Aaaaah." I moaned.

"Shhh... Let Daddy make you feel good..."

"Joe... This is wrong..." I mumbled, hardly convincing or convinced.

"Don't worry, son, we're only playing with our hands... No big deal... Just relax..."

As he said relax, my ass loosened up and Joe shoved two fingers deep in my hole.

"Fuck! Aaaah!"

I was not expecting it and I felt the shivers went through my spine. I could not let go of his big cock, now rising at full mast, either.

"You like that? Tell me you like feeling me searching in your asshole."

"I do..."

"You do... What?"

"I love it, Joe! I want more!"

"Fuck yes, this is what I like to hear."

Joe threw away the covers and got all on fours on the bed. It was like a bull suddenly waking up.

He got on the bottom side of his bed to face me and lift my legs in the air. I was like his puppet, unable to think for myself.

He spread my legs like I was a cunt about to be fucked.

Was I?

No... He only went back with his fingers. Phew!

"Joe... Hmmm... What are you... Hmmm... Doing?"

"I told you to relax, Blakey. This is going to be fine. I'm only thanking you for the work you've been doing here. The good and..." (he shoved his two fingers back in) "...hard work you've been doing for me."

"Oh yes..."

"Stroke your dick while I finger you. You're gonna cum so hard."

"Really, daddy?"

Another first.

Joe had already referred to himself as "daddy" but I had never called him that. Ironically, Olivia was calling me daddy often when we had hard-sex. I should not have been thinking about her though.

Was this crossing the Rubicon?

No, we were not there yet... But we were getting close to the point of no return.

"Stroke that cock of yours, then you'll milk mine... I'll get to the most sensitive part of your body... I know my way... Deep inside that cunt."

He sure seemed to know what he was doing.

I had heard about guys getting off by fingering themselves, even straight dudes, hell, I had seen tons of porn where the dudes were getting rimmed, but this... this feeling of pure bliss, it was exceeding all my expectations.

"Hmmmm... Joe... Yes..."

I listened to his advice, of maybe it was a command, and I jerked my dick furiously.

This was so good, even better than banging a girl myself.

Joe pulled back his fingers from my ass and spat in my hole. Not a little spit, a large and thick portion of white creamy saliva.

Kneeling in the doggy style position, he started to use his tongue instead of his fingers, licking me like... well that was appropriate given his position... a damn dog!

"I'll make your pussy wet like you deserve."

"Oh yes, daddy, make me wet... I want to squirt all over you!" I heard me say.

As if this was making any damn sense.

I felt Joe's warm tongue searching my insides. What I loved about the farmer was that he was not afraid to wake the beast sleeping inside of all of us.

His style of fucking was animalistic, rough, raw... Real!

"Damn. I'm sure I can get three in this cave now." He commented, looking at my slimy hole.

I got scared.

Three fingers... That was getting pretty hardcore!

"Joe... I don't know... I..."

He had shoved them in. In one go.

My hole was gaping for the very first time.

"FUUUUUUCK!" I shouted.

It hurt for sure, but then, there was the release. Maybe he was getting to my prostate, I could not tell, but I was definitely feeling something new. It was like cumming from my cock but without actually ejaculating.

An orgasm which could last for minutes or maybe even hours, that was a pretty incredible discovery compared to the short release of busting a load.

He went harder with the back and forth. Deeper and at a faster pace. I felt like I was actually getting fucked.

I was not though.

The thought of being sodomized by his humongous monster cock was laughable. However, now, the idea existed, somewhere in my mind.

He was pounding my hole with one hand, the other, he used it to help me stroking my meat.

"Yes, my boy, get your milk out for your daddy."

He did not have to ask me twice.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... I'm coming..."

"Of course, you are, you little slut."

"Oh yes..."

I nutted and it was like an explosion. Cum flew out of my dick and drenched my whole chest, some loads even hitting my chin, lips and cheeks. Finally, Joe pulled out his slippery fingers from my asshole.

"You nasty boy!" Joe rejoiced, seemingly proud of him.

I was breathing hard.

That was quite the interesting "nap"...

"I cannot believe I just did that."

"Your turn, now!"

Before I could even wipe the fresh cum out of my face, I had Joe's big hard cock rubbing against my lips. His tool was dripping with precum.

I did not overthink what was happening, I opened my mouth and swallowed his cock.

I wanted it so bad anyway.

"Fuck, you're hungry, boy!"

I was.

Immediately, I started bobbing up and down his huge member. Until then, at least, as far Joe was aware of, I had only tentatively sucked the tip of his monstruous dick, but I was done with showing restraints.

I was way too horny to think straight and I wanted to show him what I was really capable of.

"How... Hmmf... Do fyou... Hmmm... flike fhat.. daddy?" I mumbled, my mouth full.

Joe looked stunned.

As if he had not banged my ass with his fingers seconds before? As if he had not been the one asking me for a blowjob?

Come on, he was only getting what he had been asking for!

I spat on his dick and stretched my mouth to swallow as much as I could of his veiny slab of meat. I knew that I could swallow it entirely, -- I had done it once -, but I had to push myself, this was not an easy challenge.

Thankfully, once the surprise of seeing me acting like such a whore had passed, Joe helped me out.

He grabbed the back of my head and forced it down his huge throbbing cock.

"Choke yourself on daddy, baby, make me feel good."

"Grrrl... Grlll..."

I was struggling (obviously) but loving every bit of it.

When my nose hit his bushy pubic hair and I inhaled his manhood, I was in Heaven.

"Blakey, if only I knew how good you were, I would have taken care of this sooner."

If only he knew!

He let me breathe for one second. I was a little dizzy. I spat all the slime dripping from my mouth onto his bone and I and kissed his balls.

I needed to milk him, that was the instruction.

A hand on his nuts, I went back on his pole, pushing myself once again to deepthroat his incredible 12.1 inches of cock.

Trust me, this was as difficult as it sounds, and at times, it seemed impossible, but I was a fierce competitor and there was no way I would let Joe down.

I needed him to see that he had the best bitch he could ever dream of, right there with him, in this very bed.

"FUCK, you can swallow it all! You little bastard!" Joe was genuinely shocked.

If my mouth was not already stretched to the absolute limit and my throat was not entirely filled, I could have sported a cheeky smile. It was exactly what I wanted, to impress him!

I did not even realize that my eyes were tearing up, and besides my own cum and Joe's precum, my cheeks were also getting wet with my tears.

Like the beast that he was, Joe ended-up licking me up.

He only carefully avoided my mouth, otherwise, he bathed my entire face in his warm and filthy tongue.

I told you; we were like animals.

The blowjob kept going, sloppier, rougher and crazier than before. We somehow fell from the bed and Joe throat-fucked me against the wall.

As a dark poetic sign, the picture of Liv fell from the nightstand and the frame shattered on the floor.

I saw it happening but I was too busy trying not to choke myself to death as I was taking the most gigantic cock in my throat.

Why the hell did I like this so much?!

"You're better at this than any... Hmmm... Any of my boys, before... Hmmm... You're so eager for my big fat dick... Aren't you?"

I could not reply with words, - my oral organs were very busy -, so I nodded my head yes.

"Are you eager for my cum too?"

Again, I nodded yes frenetically.

"SHOW ME!" Joe grunted.

He pulled back his dick so I had to be the one fetching for it.

I was doing all the work now.

"Give me your cum, daddy." I begged, kissing his cockhead.

"I'm gonna unload on your beautiful face, babe... Or maybe directly in your throat."

"Yes... Please... I want to swallow it all."

I went back to stroking his girthy cock, alternating with blowing him.

"Ready for daddy's milk? Open your mouth."

He pushed me back against the wall, his left hand on my forehead, his right hand stroking his humongous member. It was all that I could see.

Foreskin, flesh, veins... Dick everywhere.

"OPEN WIDE!"

I obliged.

"DADDY'S ABOUT TO FEED YOU."

I was shaking in anticipation. I stuck my tongue out.

"WIDER!"

And suddenly, I felt them, the warm volleys of thick cum hitting the back of my throat. One, two, three... Up to ten volleys, there was so much sperm that I felt like I was drowning in it.

It would have been a tough call to explain my death to my girlfriend.

Then came the awkwardness.

Joe seemed to be wrecking his brain over what had just happened, his cock was deflating but still looking humongous.

He noticed the photo shattered on the floor.

Then he stared back at me.

I think those two images together switched something within him.

It was a full 180 and his face closed off. Joe took a few steps back as I was standing back up, the sweet and warm jizz was going through my oesophagus down to my stomach.

Then he spoke, but for once, Joe was not howling or grunting.

His voice was weaker than usual, barely a murmur.

"It was you..."

My heart dropped in my chest.

Fuck. He knew.

"Joe?"

"It was you, back at the gas stations!" He put his hands on his face. "Of course, it was!"

"Yes. That was me." I admitted.

What else could I do?

I did not understand, why would it be a big deal anyway, at this point? We had just done way worse than what had happened at the glory hole.

"You fucking liar! Trickster!" He yelled at me.

I was stunned by his reaction, and this time, I had none of it.

What a hypocrite he was!

"Really? If I remember correctly, you were the one standing on the other side of that damn wall! I don't remember you telling me you were a frequent visitor of glory holes! If I am a liar, what does that make you?"

"Non-sense! Listen to me, boy, I can do whatever I want! This is my farm; my town; and I am a single free man. Try to live alone in a secluded farm for years, and we'll see if you don't want to find some sort of entertainment."

"Joe, I'm not judging you... I... I'm just saying... That's not fair!"

I was really confused.

We had just gone through the most intimate moments of our lives together, I felt like there was no way we could deny our chemistry, and now, he was blaming me, for... For what exactly? Cheating on his daughter... With him?!

Joe knew exactly what he was doing.

"You trick me!" He muttered again.

Somehow, he was scarier when he was not howling.

I was pissed though. I could not let him put all the blame on me.

"Okay, I shouldn't have hidden back at the gas station, that was a stupid idea. I just followed Bob and... I don't know... I was bored, and horny, and so tempted. But what's just happened now, I did not trick you!"

"Ridiculous..."

"What about what you've been doing? Eh?! You've been teasing me since the very beginning! You tricked me into becoming obsessed with you, it's been happening since day one!"

Joe sat on his bed.

"Obsessed?"

"Just... Maybe it's not the right word, but you know what I mean. It's clear that you've been fucking every guy who came at the farm to help you out. I'm just one of your boys, right?"

I had never seen him vulnerable.

Joe seemed on the verge of crying; I think that was the part which distraught me the most.

"I'm just feeling very alone, okay?!" He admitted. "I did not... I didn't think you and I would go that far. I just wanted to have some fun. I've gotten carried away."

I did not know what to say anymore.

"I'm sorry about the gas station thing."

"Hell, don't apologize, you're right. I'm the problem, here. I've been loving having you around and... and playing with you... I just... I did not think that I would get into it that much, especially not with you."

12