All Comments on 'A Summer at the Farm Ch. 15'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BaraTiddiesBaraTiddies30 days ago

they are really falling for eachother

JRSONJRSON30 days ago

I cannot help but wonder what Liv has been up to while she is so far away, to satisfy her own needs! Has she been a saint? I doubt it. If she is anything like Joe, I highly doubt she is being celebate! I guess I'm trying to justify shit for all the men! I doesn't really work, but I tried.

I enjoyed hearing a bit more about how Joe thinks, how he compartmentalizes what he and his buddy's get up to! He is a bit more complicated than he first appeared. All the farmers seem to be in denial about what their sexual proclivities say about them sexually. Especially Dave, and his homophobia, which makes him violent!

I think Blake is more honest about all of what he has discovered about himself and the others. About his role with them all, even though he is still trying to process things and has been very confused about his own desires and feelings!

Living on a farm all these years alone. Joe has likely had plenty of boys along the way take care of his sexual needs! It seems he has trained Blake quite well without either even realizing it! Swallowing than monster cock as well as he does. Joe just realized how good he is compared to others.

I say live and let Liv.! Yeah let he have her fun too! Enjoy what life has to offer while you have it.

I see feelings getting stronger between Joe and Blake, and it will likely fuck it all up for a time. I don't think any of these men will ever accept that they could have any gay tendencies.

KHndz595KHndz59529 days ago

I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Wait…. Is this the end?!?? It can’t be! Pls pls pls! I NEED MORE! 😭

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Okay need to subsc to patreon

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Man, my heart goes for these two. Something makes me think Liv also might have met someone during her long stay, maybe she will even decide to move to London for good!

Love love love tender moments between Joe and Blakey. Would be amazing to see Joe bottoming for his bestest farmhand boy soon.

This is my first time leaving comments here, and I legit check your profile for new chapters every day. Keep up the good work, good sir!

brasileiro34brasileiro3429 days ago

Adorei! Amei! Quente! Não demore, por favor! Ansioso para ver Joe fodendo Blake! 😍

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

This chapter does a masterful job of combining real and vulnerable emotions with the scorching heat of obsessive sex. The image of Joe fucking his face as he presses his head hard against the wall is pure fire.

beardaddy150beardaddy15029 days ago

seems like only a matter of time until Joe fills Blake's ass!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Having sex with the father of your girlfriend

(future wife) at his house. Is a lot difference than a glory hole in a public restroom. Unplanned gay sex in public restroom is giving in to temptation I remember.

PandyjoPandyjo29 days ago

It’s about time!!! I loved the buildup, but I couldn’t take much more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I concur with JRSON’s comment: I too suspect Liv’s been getting quite a lot of cock herself during her time away…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES