A Summer at the Farm Ch. 20

Story Info
Muscle hunk farmer daddy goes submissive!
3.7k words
4.81
6.2k
15

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 20: London's Calling

I stayed in bed late, playing with Joe's thick chest hair.

I twirled them between my fingers, tested how long they truly were, I even pulled one greyish hair out to mess with Joe.

"Ouch."

I kissed his stomach afterwards to make it up to him, and then, the tip of his cock.

He let me have this.

Crazy to think of how much I was intimidated by him at the beginning of the summer.

Who could have imagined Joe Peterson would turn out to be so sweet?

It was not that he had changed. Granted, Joe was the same gruffy man, - grunting or barking remaining his favourite mode of communication -, but I was now seeing something new in his eyes, something which looked more like tenderness, or care.

We were still fucking like horny rabbits though.

I was impaling myself on his humongous cock at least four times a day, but afterwards, we would cuddle for the longest time, the cum drying inside my hole or against my skin.

Just as if we were together for real.

It was scary how fast this month of August was passing by and soon enough, September was coming.

When I received the text-message from Olivia telling me "15 days till we reunite, my love", I wanted to stop time.

Since it was impossible, I just made sure to suck, lick, and worship every inch of Joe's cock one more time.

Let me enjoy that slab of meat for as long as I possibly could!

It was a good thing that we were living alone in a remote place because I do not think that Joe and I were very good at hiding our relationship, - at this point, we could definitely call it a "relationship".

When the boy maid would come over each Tuesday, we tried not to be so obvious the first couple of times, but then, we would fuck in Joe's room while he was cleaning up downstairs.

Trust me, he must have heard me screaming, Joe was a rough fucker and I could not really contain myself when he was reaching my prostate.

Not that the boy seemed surprised by what was going on inside the farm.

When Joe made me suck his dick in the living room, right in the open, all the while the hunky maid was dusting the coffee table, I understood that we were no longer even trying to be discreet.

He nutted in my throat when tipping the guy.

"It's our damn house, we do whatever we please. Besides, who would he tell anyway?" Joe reassured me once as I had expressed my concerns.

"I don't know... Joe, we do need to keep this private. Can you imagine what would happen if anyone else (not to say the name "Liv") were to find out."

"No need to tell me, I'm well aware, but Andy's good boy, he wouldn't rat on us."

Andy, maybe... But what about Dave, Cody, or Bob? Anyone could tell what they knew.

We were being reckless.

I could not seriously be mad at Joe though.

To be fair, I had largely accepted this public display of my slutiness, and the worst part was, being seen was making the whole thing even more exciting.

Even with Olivia, I had always enjoyed public and risky settings.

"Have you seen how much Andy's been checking on us? The whole time, he was hard!" I told Joe.

"The boy was horny and jealous as can be!" Joe chuckled. "I'm sure he's rubbing one out thinking of us as we speak."

"But I'm the only one allowed to do that to you right?" I spoke while grabbing his hardening dick again.

"You sure are, Blakey."

He kissed my forehead.

We were both very much aware that what we were doing was wrong but since none of us wanted to stop or even slow down, we could not have any honest conversation about it.

Besides, why in hell should we talk when we could fuck our brains out instead?!

It was like a vicious circle, the more we were glued to each other, the more difficult it was to get away.

After fucking me in the barn and every single room of the house, - Joe banged me on the kitchen counter, on his sacred armchair, in his bedroom and in mine (well, former bedroom, before I started to sleep with him every single night), in the shower, against the sink, in the middle of the stairs, on the floor -, we got even more adventurous and he drilled me in the middle of a field during sun set.

A few cars were passing by and they could definitely tell that people were fucking but we were far away enough not to be identified.

At most, they could determine that we were both men.

So scandalous in the middle of Utah, right?!

That evening in the field was also the first time we gave each other a 69. Joe was lying in the crops and I was lying on top of him.

I sucked Joe's monster cock and he blew mine -- all the while hard-fingering me of course.

I was quick to give him back the favour and he exploded in my throat as I was pushing my middle finger deep inside his musky and warm hole.

It was not that frequent that Joe would allow himself to act submissive but aside from fucking him -- and kissing each other on the lips -, we had probably done everything in the book by this point.

Another boundary was crossed about two weeks before Olivia's expected come-back to the United Stated.

We had worked all afternoon and Joe and I were in the shower when my phone rung. We were not fucking yet but he was already humping me and licking the back of my neck.

I was very much ready to feel him invading me.

It had been a busy day and we had not fucked since we had woken up early in the morning. We were both excited to go back at it again.

Olivia was having a low day in London and she wanted for us to have a chat over face-time. I could not deny her that.

It was late in the evening for her and late afternoon for me so I thought she would get tired before me, but she would not stop talking about her colleagues, being home-sick, having realized that I was the man of her life...

For fuck's sake, she was making it very difficult for me!

Even Joe was getting tired of the call as he was eagerly waiting to pound my eager hole again.

When I picked up, wrapped in my towel, I thought it would be a five minutes deal and reluctantly, I had let Joe and his hard dripping cock behind me.

Until that point, my phone-calls with Olivia were some of the only moments when Joe and I were not messing with each other. That would have been wrong.

But not that day...

Joe was simply too damn horny.

I went downstairs while talking with Liv and barely registered that Joe was following me in the kitchen.

"Babe, you'll be back in the US in two weeks, stop worrying and just try to enjoy your last days in London!" I tried to reassure my girlfriend.

"I know... But it's so weird... I guess, I'm just missing you too much. I wish you were here with me, there are so much things that I do that I'd like to share with you. It's like, it was fun at first but now... It's pointless doing this alone."

I smiled at the camera on the phone, Olivia looked very sincere, but behind the phone, Joe was sitting on a chair, stroking his meat while grinning at me.

I gasped. I was not expecting that.

"Ah."

"What?"

"No, nothing, you're just too damn cute, Liv." I told to explain my weird reaction.

"You're the real cutie, farm labour looks very good on you."

What the fuck was Joe playing at?!

"Thanks, babe."

"Your pecs look solid, Blake. Seriously, you're getting stronger or what?" Liv sounded excited over the phone.

I was shirtless, only wearing a towel around my thighs.

"I guess manual labour does work..."

Joe spat on his cock in front of me while his daughter was trying to get me in the mood.

"Cannot wait to touch that firm body again and compare with before I left." She spoke. "Is my dad around?"

"No!" I almost yelled. "I mean, he... He's not in the house, running an errand somewhere."

That lie was a bad move on my part.

As soon as she heard that her father was not around, Olivia took her top off.

"Just getting comfortable, I hope you don't mind!" She told me with a cheeky smile.

The little slut! She was worse than her father.

Well... Maybe not.

If only she knew that at the same time, Joe stood up and started to rub his big brownish hairy nipples. His hard and gigantic cock was throbbing before my eyes.

The Petersons were not messing around when they wanted to turn me on!

Fuck, that was working.

"Liv... Really... Now?" I mumbled awkwardly, which was really unlike me when confronted to a pair of big juicy boobs.

"Come on... It's been months since we haven't done anything with anyone... And it's so rare that we have a moment alone on facetime, my father is always around."

I had to think clear, but unfortunately, the blood was not fuelling my brain but another part of my anatomy at that moment.

I did wisely consider that under no circumstance, I should switch the camera from selfie mode to recording what was on the other side of the room.

Could you imagine if Olivia was suddenly seeing her dad on the screen?!

But Joe did not make it easy for me, he walked a step closer to where I stood, as I was leaning against the kitchen counter.

"You look great." I told Liv, but really, talking to the both of them.

"Really? I think I even lost some weight. No more trashy American food! Hopefully not too much though, I know you like my ass."

She put her phone a foot away from her and stood up in her leggings to show me her shape.

Topless and bending over... She was pulling everything out!

"Fantastic, babe."

At this point, my cock got so hard that the towel did not resist and fell down. I found myself naked.

"You like that?" She slapped her ass.

Her father was still jerking off his own dick, now standing very close to me. So close in fact, that I could feel his breath against my neck.

"I love it." I blurted out. "Look at what you've done to me." I pointed the camera to my stiffened cock.

Practically nine inches of sausage, fully erected.

It was a close call, I almost captured Joe's feet as well.

"Hmmm..." Olivia moaned, sliding a few fingers underneath her tight leggings.

"I miss feeling your lips around it, babe."

"Oh yes... You think that I was good at swallowing it, baby? My tongue sliding against your big cock..."

"Fuck yes, the best cock-sucker in the country."

I thought that this would be the breaking point for Joe, and for a split second, it almost seemed like he was about to leave, but instead, he got down on his knees.

Believe me, he did not look like he was about to start praying.

I panicked and moved the camera back up towards my face.

At this stage, Olivia was taking off her leggings and spreading her legs. She was not wearing anything underneath.

Damn it, I had not seen her pussy, - any pussy in fact -, for nearly two and a half months.

She really was a hot piece.

"You're gonna feel my mouth all over you, and everything else again very, very soon..." She whispered into her microphone.

She would have been great at ASMR, I was incredibly horny.

"Oh yeah, babe... Get down on your knees... You know how I like to see you."

Unaware that she was mimicking her own father, she obeyed, bending over with her fucking sexy tits out.

"What do you want me to do in this position, Blake?"

"I want you to crawl towards me like a proper bitch..."

She was not shocked by my tone. Dirty talking was fully part of our sex life before, it had always been really.

Like father, like daughter, I suppose.

"Hmmm... You want me to be a dirty bitch for you, daddy?" She teased.

I glanced at Joe.

"Yes, girl, and I want you to lock your puffy lips all around my leaking cock."

"Yes, daddy." She moaned, getting closer to the camera.

"Aaaah... Yes...."

A mouth did surround my cock, but that was not hers...

Fuck.

What had I done?

"You're jerking off, babe?" She asked.

"Yeah... I... I am... Suck your fingers, pretend you're sucking me off... That's so hot."

"Hmmm... Baby... They're already wet..."

"Oh, yes?"

"You're making me wet; you know that, babe... You've always had... With your big cock... And the way you handle me..."

She shoved two fingers in her mouth and swallowed them deep.

Proving his own worth, Joe did the same thing, only with my big throbbing cock. Trust me, it was way thicker than Liv's fingers.

He gagged on my rod but Olivia did not seem to hear, she was back at fingering her pussy.

"You're such a whore." I told her dad.

"Yes, just for you, daddy. A good whore for my big sexy farmer." She replied to me.

Joe blew me even deeper, smashing his nose against the base of my cock.

This was insanely hot and perverted at the same time.

Joe was kissing my balls, stroking my shaft, blowing me like a pro. What the fuck? He had never looked so submissive. What was he trying to prove exactly?

I spat on my cock but really, spat on Joe's face.

His beard was all slimy.

"I want to fuck your ass, so freaking bad." I grunted.

To be honest, I was not sure who I was talking to anymore. Probably the both of them.

Something magical happened there.

Olivia and Joe simultaneously turned around, on all fours, and spread their ass cheeks to display the object of my desire.

One smooth pink asshole that I had already drilled a thousand times before on camera, and one raunchy hairy musky asshole that was waiting to be wrecked for the very first time in real life.

Holding my phone with one hand and my cock with the other, I was shaking, my dickhead dripping with precum.

"Wider! Spread your hole wider bitch!" I yelled at them.

They obliged.

"Like that?" Olivia asked, like a good girl.

"Fucking yes, I'm gonna nut all over that ass!"

"Yes, daddy, please! Cum all over me!"

I took two steps ahead. I was stroking myself like crazy. Below me, a hairy fat bum was waiting for my juice.

"It's coming..." I moaned.

"Yes, Blake, please... Fill my hole with your nut!" Olivia begged from thousands of miles away.

But she was not the one that I creamed, her father took the thick and white loads all over his ass in her place.

Some of my cum was sliding inside his opened raunchy hole.

"Fuck yes! That's... Hmmm... Yes... So, fucking good!" I grunted.

"Show me your cock, baby." Olivia begged as he was still touching herself.

I almost made the biggest mistake of my life there, pointing the camera towards my dick.

I am certain that for a micro second, Joe's bare messy back was seen on the screen of the call but thank the Lord, Olivia was not looking straight at the conversation when it happened.

I took a few steps back so I could show my cock, dripping with cum without taking that much of a risk.

On the kitchen's floor, Joe seemed to be a little shook by what had just happened.

His cock was still throbbing though, he was about to cum.

"Babe, I think I have to go, your dad's coming back. I can hear his car."

"Hmmm... Just a second... Please, I'm cumming, baby..."

"Your dad is coming, Liv." I insisted.

And yes, he was! Joe stood back up and stroked his dick like a mad man. I could not read his face.

"The risk's turning me on, Blake. Just say online until I..."

"Fuck, you're a slut."

"Yes... I'm a bad girl, daddy..."

"Hurry! Your dad's coming for real!"

Dad and daughter reach their orgasm at the same time.

As droplets of semen hit me, I hung up the phone, stunned. This was too much. I would explain to Liv later on that we almost got caught by her father to explain my sudden departure.

Joe and I looked at each other in the kitchen.

No doubt, we had gone very far that time.

Too far?

"You wanna fuck my ass, eh? That's what it would take?" He eventually said.

"Take for what?"

"To give you everything that you need to be with someone."

Wow.

Joe was hardly ever talking seriously, or talking at all, but whenever he did, he was for real.

I had no answer to that.

Another moment of long silence passed. My dick was dripping cum on the kitchen's floor.

"I think I'm up for another shower. Wanna join me?" Joe suggested.

"Yeah... I... I'm coming."

He went upstairs and I took a couple of minutes to text Olivia and breath. I drank some water. I needed a moment.

That was what he was trying to prove then, that he could better than Liv for me.

Was Joe thinking about dating me? I mean, really, like two boyfriends.

The idea seemed crazy but it was not as ridiculous and laughable as before.

I swear that I did consider not going back into the bathroom, but my feet brought me there anyway. I could not get enough of Joe. I could not keep myself from returning to his meaty veiny cock.

We did not mention the phone call again though.

We did have sex before twilight. Joe fucked my ass and he was even rougher than usual, tearing me apart.

I liked it. Very much so.

I fell asleep in his arms shortly after.

Another day had passed, Olivia's come-back was coming up.

The next day, I had to go to the store in town.

It was another key moment for me.

Nothing special happened but as I was walking through the aisles, all I could think about was coming home to be with Joe again. Getting out of these clothes that I found too tight. Living naked and free. Touching his manly body and his cock whenever I wanted to.

It was overwhelming for a minute. I felt very startled as I got back into my car.

I wanted to be with Joe.

That was real.

The realization hit me deep.

Like, not just for the sex, although the sex was clearly playing a big part in all of his, but I wanted to be with him, in his arms, always.

There, it was the first time ever that I told myself that maybe, I was in love with him.

Wow.

That thought alone made me nauseous.

It was very hard to admit and my hands were shaking on the wheel. I could not leave the parking lot.

I was having crazy disruptive thoughts.

What if he was really into me as well?

Could we actually be together?

What about Olivia, then?

No, I should not have been thinking about Olivia, that hurt my stomach too bad.

I tried to convince myself again.

You are just playing, Blake. You are having some fun while your girlfriend is away. You are not going to throw you entire life for someone else. For a dude on top of that! What would your own family and friends think? You have never been a faggot!

And Joe was not any man...

Yeah, I was turning insane but the thought of going back to my previous life in the city, for my last year of college, where I was very mediocre and mostly unhappy, seemed dreadful.

More dreadful than my whole world collapsing because I would choose Joe.

I made up my mind. I needed to take the chance. I could not help myself anyway.

I turned on the engine of the car promising myself I would admit my feelings to Joe right upon my return to the farm.

We had to sort this out, one way or another.

Unfortunately, as often in life, not everything went according to plan.

When I came back at the farm, another car was already parked there. Maybe a client, I thought at first.

I had no idea what was about to hit me.

I walked inside the house and I heard people arguing.

"Why would I have to leave, eh? You don't want me to see your lover! Is that it?! What are you afraid of exactly?"

It was a complete stranger's voice, but a manly one.

"Don't push me, Aiden! I'll smack your little ass!" Joe roared.

"You'd like that! Wouldn't you?"

12