All Comments on 'A Summer at the Farm Ch. 20'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JRSONJRSONabout 1 month ago

Well then... Gotta love these cliff hangers. Not! I think shit just got way more complicated for Joe the farmer, Blake and his other secret sex partners. Can't wait to see how this turns out!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 month ago

Now here's a potential 3some that's really going to fuck with Blake's mind and can't wait see read the consequences. Liv is going to have to work really hard to get her man back, or accept she has to share. Then again that might suit her nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is Joe gonna let his boy fuck his ass? i hope so. I also hope Balke gets to use Bob some more, we haven't seen Bobs submissive side since the shower scene, really.

I would also like Joe to come clean about all of his other lovers, so he and blake can either decide to move on from those lovers together, as a daddy and his boy, or maybe incorporate them into their relationship before Liv comes back.

also very much looking forward to what happens to our criminally horny duo when liv returns. do they keep fucking behind her back? do her and blake end it over joe? will they tell her, and will she be able to share her boyfriend with her father? did she and joe secretly plan all of this, coordinate this slutty scene from this chapter?

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeabout 1 month agoAuthor

This post is for my Patreon's members only. It doesn't impact what I post here on Literotica.

Basically, my Patreon page has been suspended for breaching Patreon's guidelines. Notably, I think The Cure or The Bully (an exclusive story there) were featuring too much dark themes (mind games, manipulation etc.).

I am working hard to figure a viable solution.

Fair warning: said-solution might involve removing a lot of my books / archives from Patreon to be able to post again.

Trust me, I am gutted by the situation, but it is what it is... And I'm hopeful it will get resolved in the next few days and that I will be able to go back to post 3 to 4 chapters per week there as I have been doing (for literally years at this point).

To be clear, my Patreon's subscribers are not charged as long as the page remains under "review". I made sure of that.

Hopefully, this is not the end of it, and i'll be able to share more exclusive and exciting stories (aligned with the Patreon guidelines) to my community there very soon. I have been working on two brand-new books for the past month. :)

No need to bash on Patreon. They have their rules and we have to respect that, they've been a great service to me until that point.

Let's not debate here, this is not the place, but I just wanted to give a quick update to my subscribers who also read me here that this is the current situation.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36130 days ago

Wow! This is a heck of a blind side for Blake; maybe it’s the eye opener he needs to get back to Liv! Bring on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

what is happening to your Patreon??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES