All Comments on 'A Summer Dance with a Succubus'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

another great succubus story . . thank you . . the twists made it thoroughly enjoyable and a bit sweet . . . . . ahhh if only succubi were real :-) . . . . glad to see another story from you . . and looking forward to your continuing your Succubus Summoning series :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A new Character perhaps

I must say you are my favorite author on here. I love what you have done with this character and I hope to read more from her. You have created a very interesting plot line.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 14 years ago
Now that's how physical love should be expressed

I've always enjoyed your stories, even though I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Thank you for finding a way to merge the demonic tendencies of our succubus heroine with something for us "soft-hearted" fans to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please don't go soft!

You're easily my favourite author on Literotica, but between this and the Succubus Summoning 101 conclusion, I do worry that you might be going soft - It's much better when the male protagonists end up dead :D Still great stuff, though; you really know how to write a tense, evil but sexy story.

Kami_RaionKami_Raionover 14 years ago
Great characters

I loved this story, the characters weren't just words on the paper. I felt sorry for Terry and could feel Nicole's fight to be more 'human'. Please keep writing. Can't wait to read more.

Typo Fu MasterTypo Fu Masterover 14 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed this very much. My only criticism would be that there wasn't enough "horror." I don't know how you'd manage it, but somehow providing the details of Neil's death might add to the chill factor while providing another opportunity for some more sex. Still, very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Odd character names...

Terry Gaiman, Neil, and Dr. Pratchett...I wonder how you came up with those names...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, but...

From the beginning I had the feeling, that Terry was in his 40s. After the hat-scene I thought maybe a bit younger. But I wouldn't have believed he's only 18, till it was mentionend near the end. He seems a little too mature, illness or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A throwback to an earlier story

This story immediately reminded me of Incall with a Succubus, another must read for any other soft-hearted types. While I wouldn't necessarily say this is erotic horror like some might be looking for, I have to agree with other posters: A wonderful, gripping story with a happy ending.

I've been keeping up with your work for the last couple years, here's hoping you keep more coming out =D

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonover 14 years ago
The hottest cancer patient sex I've read ;-)

Really good character writing in this one. As always I admire your inventiveness with the skillset of your succubi.<BR><BR>

Good luck in the contest<BR><BR>

I salute your character names too. Bugrit, millennium hand an' shrimp ;-)

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Interesting

I always find your stories intriguing and this is no exception. Interesting storyline though. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am back again with my worthless opinion.

The characters are great, very well written as always, but the story a little SAD. Now, I remember our little buddy Phill, that was an AWESOME masterpiece. I read your stories, to disappear in a world created by you, to escape mine, just for a little bit, for which I am eternally GRATEFUL. WHERE IS PHILL?????If you see him say hi, and tell him that we miss him.

Dmitry USA

PerentiePerentieover 14 years ago
Nice concept

I like the idea of this succubus out trying to be a better being. Overall this was a fairly heartwarming story, which is something for your stories.

It did lead to interesting thoughts though. Namely where she talks about putting life essence into people and then taking it back. In theory couldn't one of your succubi develop a way to use that energy to make a chosen man a battery of sorts for her that she could recharge when needed? It just seems like it would be a good departure from the norm. All your tales have the man being a finite source of energy incapable of fully satisfying a succubus, so why not toy with one who could? The succubus would still be dominant of course, and would probably have to stock up on energy elsewhere at times.

And in a way, having a man changed into a living sex toy and life force for eternity is pretty deserving of the erotic horror title too.

On another note, this forum I moderate might interest you: http://monstergirlunlimited.proboards.com/ Though we steer clear of most of the more horror-based parts of monster girls.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
erotic horror

this is the first erotic horror story i've ever read. it's not so much my thing (i can't help it, i'm a romance junky), but i think it was well thought out/written. thanks for sharing and good luck in the contest. :)

mjm202036mjm202036over 14 years ago
Congratulations!

I'm glad you won 2nd place, but I love your stories enough to wish you had won 1st place instead. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next story.

mjm202036

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Consuming

That's the best word I could come up with. I've read a large percentage of your submissions and while this probably wasn't my favorite it was quite high on the list. It did have nice sweetness with a certain element of forboding (sp?) and great pacing.

Keep up the good work.

-V

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

The story was great and very erotic. But it's hard to fap to a story where the characters names are based off you favorite authors. Neil Gaiman and Terry pratchett

CirdanXCirdanXover 14 years ago
Way to go!

I could now write how much i loved the story and how very well it was written, but that has been posted a lot already :D Instead: Congrats to the Second Place in the Contest, if you ask me i would give you the first ;) Let´s hope you never get bored of writing these amazing stories, especialy the succi ones! Cheers mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved It

I loved "Incall with a Succubus", and I'm so glad to see Nicole make another appearance. Looking forward to reading more of her adventures...she's still a genuinely fascinating character to me, one of few I've encountered on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent work.

This was really a very well done story. I'm still a bit unclear on whether Dr. Pratchett knew what he was sending to Terry - after all, Nicole really could take more than just Terry's life. I'm also a bit unclear about the whole "hunt the succubi down" part - perhaps she was lying?

Regardless of these nitpicks, this was a great piece of erotic fiction. Please keep up the good work and consider trying some longer form stuff too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cool succubus

Great that both main character had development. And I do like it when the succcubus had some good characteristics. Usually they are just monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice

Very nice little story. good start, very nice build up and a fitting conclusion. I've read plenty worse and very few better. Certainly when they are relatively short like this one.

Kudos and i'll be looking in to your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow just.....wow

"sniff" "sob"

so beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This is just ... Wow ... Usually I skim through a story on this site, skip to the fucking, wack one out, and leave, but this was impressive .. It wasn't stupid or unoriginal, it was insanely well done, even after I sacked one out I read on so I could see what happened, five stars man really impressive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love your work.

you're one of my faveorite authors on this site, I just wish that your stories ended more like this, as a relatively happy thing.

Less of the death, more of the loving :)

funguy74mfunguy74mabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I read your story and I'm finding myself intrigued with succubus. Keep it up

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 13 years ago
Very well written

I really enjoyed this story. I don't like up-against-the-wall sex in the first paragraph; it turns me off. For me, it's all about seduction and foreplay: the sex is the climax. I guess I'm just a romantic (who likes porn).

I also like that you used decent English, and didn't indulge in gratuitous profanity.

Vergil1989Vergil1989almost 13 years ago
As if there was any question that this deserved five stars.

I do not know you or where you might hail from, or anything of the sort, but to get a glimpse of how much of a talented writer you are is more than enough for me. I've read a couple of your stories already and i can't get enough. And the fact that the guy had a disease such as cancer made it better to me in a personal sense since I have a genetic disorder. It is a rare day when I see someone like that get so much love and care in any sense of the word in a story like this. Your succubi are quite human despite their inhuman nature, and I'd love to see far more personally. Keep up the good work and may you find such a summer dance at the end of your path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A moving story

Have always loved your stories,and this one...incredible is the word that comes to mind,thank you!

QuinceQuinceover 12 years ago

This is lovely. Hot and, if you'll pardon the expression, human. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why get cute with the character names?

That was an unnecessary distraction, which ruined an otherwise enjoyable story.

clippedwingsclippedwingsabout 12 years ago
=]

Great story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a wonderful and dark story

Ive just started reading your stories and while your succumbing are demons delighting and feeding off humans, this story was too touching to be unappreciated.

Thankyou for a touching, romantic and delightful story. This is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nicole is Great

I love the stories in this series. I just wish it was easier to sort out your related works. I don't enjoy the darker ones as much. And I keep hoping that the Succubus Summoning 201 series will be continues. I know there is more to that story.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 12 years ago
Goody.

I like your Good ending stories more. Can you make one for H-dimension ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Sadly, I recognised the names, yea, even unto the Dringenberg. That does pull you out of the immersion a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very swell story!

I loved your story! keep up the good work!!!

queaminqueaminabout 11 years ago

I think this is one of your best, it brings a tear to my eye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the good angel

what a brilliant story, I loved being led through a the date of a life time.

you have a fantastic imagination, and led us down a pathway to an unpredictable end,

treating the good with all she could, yet treating the bad the way they deserve.

its a pity that this does not happen in real life. she could visit all those on death row, and pass there strength on to those who have had a life of suffering,

but then thats a different story! I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story!

Very entertaining and emersive! Thanks for the great work.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years ago
I love your stuff

You are really, really good at spinning a yarn that has a bittersweet flavor. It isn't easy to do. I like your more amusing ones, too.

The eroticism is well done, and (for me) hits just the right note between timid and gratingly harsh.

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

I like your "bad end" stuff as well, but this one was beautiful Hydra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yay!

I don't have much to say except for this: Yay, go, Nicole! Finally a succubus who's not a bitchy, manipulative 'Florence'. I really like this Nicole, and Terry's very sweet. Its true, you know, we don't really appreciate what we've got until they're leaving us forever. Hope to see more of Nicole and perhaps Terry, but for now, Bya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is a work of art. I didn't know porn could make me feel like this.

baileytommybaileytommyover 7 years ago
summer dance

I love the story, it hit close to home

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Poignant.

Inspired premise. Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

lahrichardlahrichardalmost 2 years ago

Great story, I think it would be a great ending if he called Nicole back knowing that his end is near and he wants to leave with her by his side. Or she learned a way to keep him for herself and preserving his soul.

KnightofmindKnightofmind11 months ago

Poignant, powerful prose. Elegantly paced pastiche and bravura. Quick and dirty but somehow noble.

Thanks!

LovesDancingLovesDancing4 months ago

Great story, one of the better takes on the whole succubus draining mortals of their lives energy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous