A Summer Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

"Yes in two weeks, but my folks aren't that far away, I can come back to see you," He replied.

"No you can't, we can't, I hate to say it but we just can't. This whole thing is so intense for both of us, it's dangerous. You shouldn't want a relationship with a 32 year old mother, it's just wrong. I know if you asked me, I wouldn't be strong enough to say no.

Let's meet once more next Wednesday, if you can manage it. We'll finish with a wonderful experience, both of us can treasure."

She finished, it had cost her a lot to say it, but one of them had to be realistic. Jamie nodded, he knew she was right. Their silent voyeur, crept away at this point, as they started walking back to the car. When they'd packed up, they came together for a passionate kiss, gentle, but full of feeling.

Julie sadly drove back to where she had collected him and confirmed the time and day next week. James walked through the trees, back to school and Julie sat and wept silently, till she realised Josh would need collecting in a few minutes. She dried her eyes and drove to the front of the school, greeting him cheerfully. She drove off to collect Sophie and then home, to prepare tea.

That evening, as she sat with Jim her husband and her little family, the risks of what she was doing hit her. All this could be lost, her marriage, the house, her comfortable life style. Somehow, it didn't matter, set against her last meeting with James next week. Totally conflicted, all she could do was reinforce her determination that it had to end next week.

She made love with her husband that night, but all she could do was close her eyes and think of Jamie. That was a terrible betrayal of Jim and she new it. How had she got in this mess so quickly, almost without noticing the slide? No matter, life had to go on and it did. Julie tried especially hard, to be loving and supportive to her husband, but she still felt guilty, as she deserved to.

Two days later, their uninvited guest, went to the normal weekly camera club meeting. Discreetly, he discussed Wednesday afternoon with four other friends who had a similar interest in what they called, "Courting Couples". They each had favourite spots where they knew they might find what they sought and often shared each other's finds. The man felt he had struck gold with the beautiful blonde and very well hung teenager he had discovered. He described their uninhibited behaviour and discreetly showed a few of his shots. All five agreed to find the time to meet by twelve, next week and to travel in one car to the wood and try to hide from Julie and Jamie.

Meanwhile, Julie made her plans too, principally a different friend to watch Sophie for the afternoon. She didn't want to raise questions about what she was doing on Wednesdays. No picnic this time, they had eaten nothing last week, neither would be hungry for food, just a few beers and some water. She wanted time to move slower and put off their final tryst, but it seemed to rush by. On the day, she dressed similarly to the previous week. After standing, unsure for a while, she added stockings and suspenders. It was over the top, but she knew how men loved stockings on long shapely legs.

Julie drove to the same spot and Jamie jumped in, giving her a quick kiss. As she drove, Jamie stared, fascinated at her legs, before carefully pushing up her skirt to her stocking tops.

"You're spoiling me, how did you know?"

"Oh Jamie, all men are suckers for stockings. You can get a man to do anything in stockings and suspenders," She laughed.

He carefully ran his hand under the top of the stocking, before delicately running his fingers up her thigh to her pants. Julie jumped and said,

"If we crash into a tree, there is going to be some speculation as to why there's a dead women in a car with a schoolboys hand in her pants."

Jamie didn't stop, but touched her with feather light fingers. It didn't make any difference, she was soon groaning, so she parked and came, quietly. The first of many times, she hoped, the experience would have to fill her dreams for a long time.

When they finally arrived at the wood, her's was the only car again. Reassured, they walked off hand in hand, to their spot by the stream, carrying the rug and drinks. The sun was bright again and both wore dark glasses. When they arrived, Julie stretched her hands above her head and gazed into the tree. She dropped her hands over his head and they fell into a kiss as both their hands roamed, delighted to rediscover the taste and feel of each other. Jamie caught the glint of a camera lens in the trees a few yards away. Without breaking the kiss he looked carefully and saw several crouching men.

"Dam it," he said into her mouth, as they still kissed.

"What is it," she asked.

"There are several pervert bastards over there in the trees, watching us, I'm sure they have cameras. What shall we do?"

"Why should they spoil it, if we move off, they'll probably follow us. Are they dangerous, do you think?" She asked.

"No, I am sure not, just here for entertainment I expect."

She thought for a moment,

"Well lets entertain them, pretend we haven't noticed and keep our glasses on, so we can't be recognised."

"You little slut," he laughed.

Julie pushed him to the ground and rubbed her stocking covered foot over his groin, then lifted her skirt to her stocking tops as he ran his hands over her legs. She pushed him away as he roamed higher, wagging her finger. Reaching behind her, she pulled the zip of her dress down and the dress down over her tits. Turning round to face the watchers, she shimmied the dress over her hips, bending down to show her cleavage to the men. She was wearing the same white minimal half cup bra and skimpy pants, which barely covered her trimmed hair. Looking over her shoulder at him, with her legs apart, she bent down for him to see her labia. Turning to face him, she undid and dropped the bra, still covering herself, then turned again so the men got their first glimpse of her magnificent tits. She could clearly hear the soft click of repeated camera shutters, as she slowly pushed her pants down over her hips and stepped out of them, leaving just stockings and suspenders, her hands on her hips legs slightly apart as she turned back to face him.

Jamie quickly pulled off his shirt, jeans and pants and moved towards her on his knees, between her legs. He found her with his tongue and pulled her to him, with his hands on her ass. Her legs shook slightly and she grabbed his head, to increase the pressure. She slowly sank down and guided him into her, he still on his knees and her squatting down over him, forcing his head into her tits. She was able to rise up his cock and drive down, with her hands on his shoulders and toes on the ground, but it was to awkward to maintain for long. They both laughed as he fell forward, pushing her under him and his erection deep into her. She grunted as his weight fell on her and clamped her legs round his back. He set up that deep, regular, driving pace she had become used to. She felt him reaching his climax, as his pace and deep penetration intensified and her own reaction matched his. They came together and after finishing, he fell off her to lie on his back, looking up at the tree. When their breathing settled, Julie sat up and reached over to Jamie's still semi erect cock, then licked and sucked it back to life.

"How do you manage it, you're a marvel?" She asked.

"It's you, I can't get enough of you, you're like a drug," He replied. Then he pulled her over onto him and they spent time just kissing each other.

Julie got up and moved over to the rug to get a beer from the cooler and took some water for herself. She opened the bottle and took it back over to him, noting their loyal fans were still in the trees. She lay down beside him, sitting up on her elbows. Jamie sat up as well and took a long swig of beer. Then he turned to her, slowly pouring it onto her tits, watching it run down her chest over her abdomen and into her pubic hair. Julie shrieked at the cold liquid,

"You sadist, haven't I been good to you, haven't I done everything you've asked of me?"

"Oh I think I can come up with one or two new ideas."

"Pervert," She laughed, pulling him astride her.

"You made this mess, you can just clear it up," She finished.

Jamie bent down and licked from her pubic hair, up her abdomen, then over her tits and nipples. She dropped her head back and sighed. When he'd finished licking and nipping at her nipples, he stood up and pulled her to her feet. They both fell into an embrace, kissing deeply and exploring with their hands. After a few minutes, he broke away and looked around. He pushed her against the tree trunk and kissed down her body again. When he got up, he squatted a little in front of her. Julie reached above with both hands and pulled herself onto her toes, holding on to a branch. She lifted her right leg up too, bending it and throwing out her thigh, to help him. He put a hand under her thigh and thrust into her again, lifting her off the other foot. He set to pounding into her, rubbing her ass and back against the rough bark. She sighed as his mouth dropped to her tits again.

Their little audience had a perfect view and snapped away for about 10 minutes, till Jamie tired of that position. He came out of her, to a little mew of protest and pulled Julie back down to a kneeling position, entering her again and re-establishing his rhythm. After a few minutes, he pulled out again and she shook her ass in protest. She watched him reach for the sun tan lotion and cover his erection with it.

"Oh no you don't," she said.

"Oh but I am," He responded.

He pressed his penis to her anus and applied steady pressure. Jamie was at a slight angle to the audience, who could see it all. After a few moments the sphincter relaxed to admit the head of his penis. Julie drew in her breath and tried to pull away. She was worried, no one of Jamie's size had ever been in her ass before. He steadily pushed in half his penis, before starting pumping her to fit in the rest. This really was painful, in a delightful way and Julie looked back, tears on her cheeks, happy to serve him in this way. As he achieved full penetration and her anus relaxed, she started to enjoy it more and push back to meet his thrusts. She came first, shuddering with her climax and moaning. Her legs gave way and she slumped onto the ground. Jamie didn't stop, but lay over her, still pounding at her ass, harder and faster as he came. They lay there for several minutes, gasping, his shrinking cock, still in her ass.

Finally she said, "You're heavy, could you get off now?"

"Sorry love, I was a bit spent there," as he rolled off her onto his back. He turned on his side, gently stroking down her back and over her ass.

"Are you alright, sorry about that, but I just couldn't resist it, when I saw that lovely puckered little ass hole of yours?" He asked.

"You may have noticed, I enjoyed it a bit myself. Just be careful who you attack with that thing, they may not be as tolerant as me," Julie finished and reached over to kiss him.

"Now will you push off for a while, I am going to pretend to sleep and see what those little perverts over there will do," She whispered.

"You can't, what if they attack you," He whispered back, alarmed.

"No they won't, they're voyeurs, they like looking, not doing. If they do touch me, I'll scream, I promise, now go away," She finished.

He got up reluctantly, "I'm just stretching my legs, I'll be back in fifteen minutes." Jamie said out loud and left.

Julie lay back on the ground,, her arms above her head, one leg straight, the other bent and lying outwards, clearly showing her cunt, still oozing. She was wearing dark glasses and slowed her breathing, to feign sleep. Listening carefully, she could hear soft steps approaching and through slitted eyes, saw the five men. They carried on taking close up photos of her. This sort of response wasn't new to them. Many couples, threesomes, whatever, would tolerate being spied on, providing they could pretend they hadn't noticed. They would even put on a show for them, as this women had when she stripped. She was still wearing laddered stockings, to frame her legs, perfectly.

Julie noticed the cameras falling silent and the sound of zips. Looking carefully, she could see them all masturbate over her. She braced herself not to jump when the come hit her. The first jets crossed her breasts, more followed over her abdomen, groin and neck. One of them even bent down over her face, coming over her mouth and chin. She hadn't moved at all, or acknowledged their presence. They zipped up, took more photos of her body, streaked with come and crept back to the trees. They would all later agree, that this had been the gold medal of shoots. The setting was artistic, the couple, both beautiful and the sex, just very sexy. What was to follow shortly, would make it perfect. That evening, the men met at one of their houses and compared photos. Between them, they uploaded the best sixty shots onto an amateur porn website. The collection was to become a strong favourite, with thousands of hits. Fortunately, the dark glasses had made the couple unrecognisable.

Jamie made his way back as soon as the watchers had retreated. He stared down at her, she really did look so sexy, covered with semen. He continued the game and said out loud,

"Wake up now, we need to be making a move. Do you want to wash yourself in the stream before we go?

Then he bent down and whispered, "What was it like, it looked incredibly sordid?"

"It was so creepy, it was erotic. Just to be masturbated over, like a photo in a porno magazine," She whispered back.

Then she got up, quickly stripped off the torn stockings and suspenders and walked over to squat in the stream again. She washed her groin, then her face and body, cleaning off the come, as the men continued snapping. She walked out and stretched up in the sun, warming herself.

"You're still wet, you should walk back to the car like that, to dry off," He suggested.

"Nothing to do with you getting off, seeing me walking naked through a wood, perhaps meeting some strangers, you little pervert," She said, laughing and wagging her finger.

"Well that's an added bonus I suppose. I'll walk ahead and I might warn you if I see anyone."

They gathered up their things and started back to the car, Jamie a hundred yards ahead. Two of the men pushed through the trees to get a front view of her, the others lagged behind. She did look incredibly sexy. They both caught sight of the snappers, but continued to ignore them.

At one point, Jamie turned back and stood transfixed. Julie was slowly walking towards him, smiling. She was quite unselfconscious, her breasts quivering with each step, her hips rising and falling as she moved between patches of sunlight and shade. One moment she brushed past a branch, to feel the sensation of twig and leaf on her naked skin. As she reached him, she didn't stop, just touched his arm and walked past, still smiling. He turned round to watch her, quite still, hardly breathing. The strong muscles in her back were tensing and relaxing with each step, her beautiful buttocks, swaying from side to side. He knew then, as long as he lived, he would be able to recall every detail of what he saw in those few moments. He also came to the realisation that he couldn't give her up, she was to precious to him. He started forward to follow her, matching her pace.

When he got back to the car, she was standing still, naked, waiting for him, quite unconcerned that she might be seen. She pulled him to her and kissed him, loving the feel of her naked body, rubbing on his clothes. Julie pulled away from him and dressed slowly, then they packed up the car, ready to drive away. Sitting in the car, she touched his face,

"This is so hard, I'm never going to see you again, I mustn't see you again. We have to end it here, for both our sakes. I'll tear up your number.

If I keep it, I know I'll phone you, I won't be strong enough. This has been perfect for me, but If it goes on, it will be a disaster for both of us. We can remember these two perfect days, or I can. I hope you can just forget me." She finished, starting to cry silently.

"You know I won't forget, but I you're right, we have to stop. You have much more to lose than me, your marriage, security."

She drove off, driving slowly, to delay their final separation. Julie thought to herself, she didn't love him, but she knew that she would fall in love, given more time. That would have been the real disaster for them. One thing kept coming back to her, this had been the best sex she had ever had, almost certainly the best she would ever have. It was such a sad thought.

When they finally reached the road behind the school, they held each other hard, desperate not to let go. In the end, she kissed him and pushed him gently out of the car. As Jamie walked away, he heard the sound of desolate sobbing. He knew if he looked back, he would rush back to the car, back to her. So he carried on walking, tears rolling down his cheeks.

david62
david62
226 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The School Fete Two mothers are ambushed by senior students.in Group Sex
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
More Stories