A Summer of Change Pt. 02

Story Info
Aria wakes up to a new reality.
4.4k words
4.43
7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narynaf
Narynaf
7 Followers

She yawned unconsciously, her body stretching to greet the early morning rays. Gentle weight tugged at the ends of her hands and legs. Her arms and legs were oddly sore, but she didn't remember doing anything strenuous yesterday. Actually, she didn't remember doing anything yesterday. And this bed felt strange too, silky and comfortable but luxurious in a way that felt wrong.

Her eyes opened gently to the warm light cascading from the drawn curtains over the red satin sheets. She was sure this wasn't her bed, but every time she tried to remember her bed it became hazier. It was probably bigger than her real bed, or maybe it was smaller? The details kept slipping away whenever she tried to focus on them. The fight between her mind and her feelings was exhausting, something that drove her down and made her question her own sanity. That was, until her weary eyes came to rest on something distinctly not normal.

It was oddly enough, that glinting metal ring that first caught her eyes. The way it reflected in the sunlight was almost mesmerizing. Still, she traced the ring to the black leather cuff that it was attached to. From there, she traced it to her slim wrist and then to the tiny padlock that kept it securely in place. She bolted upright in bed, her heartrate starting to rise in time with her fears.

She jerked her remaining hands and feet out from the satin sheets, revealing a similar setup for each limb. Each one had a black leather cuff around it with a shiny metal ring and a padlock holding the cuff in place. She sat bolt upright in bed, the gentle morning breeze playing across her supple skin. She was naked, the thought broke across her like a ton of bricks. Her breath caught in her throat as she ran her hand across her body like she was expecting to find this all a strange dream. They slowly rose up her lithe body finding nothing but skin and the occasional skin tag until they reached her neckline and encountered yet another piece of hard leather.

This one was slightly different, but still familiar to her. It was thinner and less wide, maybe only an inch of sturdy leather wrapped around her neck. She traced around it as she came to understand it. It too was padlocked like the cuffs, but it had four different metal loops, one on each side of her. She was well and truly worried now. She was naked with cuffs and a collar, but no memory of why. The more she railed against her mind to try and remember where she was, or why, the fuzzier each detail had become.

She remembered a street and a coat, or maybe it was a countryside and a sundress. It was all so fuzzy and her mind kept fighting her attempts. She gripped her head in her hand and trying to fight with it all.

Click

Across the bedroom a lock on the door had suddenly sprung to life. The doorknob quickly turned after the lock and the door slid open. It was all so casual even if the person who walked in was not.

Her attention was absolutely enveloped by the woman who walked in, who seemed to be the absolute opposite of her. The woman was tall, with flowing raven hair, her practiced walk in high heels was effortless even while carrying the silver tray in her hands. She wore a tight crimson corset that seemed to accentuate her already ample bust and a very short but impeccable navy blue skirt. To top it all off, she had on a pair of red thigh high stockings. It was an odd thing to focus on, but once she noticed the stockings it was almost impossible for her to look away from them.

"Good morning, I'm glad to see you're already up," The woman's melodic voice was remarkably familiar. She didn't know where she had heard it before, but it was oddly comforting. Her breathing even started to calm down despite everything. For a second, she considered everything was just normal. Normal conversation, normal morning, normal breakfast and normally naked.

No, there is no way that's normal. A blush rose in her cheeks and spread dwn her naked shoulders as the woman set the silver tray down on the bedside table. It was awkward, to say the least. But, she had to bring it up. She needed to know, "W-where a-am I?"

"Oh, you are in my home of course," Her melodic voice was perfectly measured as she sat in a chair a few feet away. She swung up one of her stockinged legs and smiled calmly as her partner stared her up and down. Everything the woman said, every word, seemed to be designed to bring the most calm possible to her partner, "I do suggest you have some breakfast before you ask any other questions. I'm sure your body is quite hungry."

Almost as if in response to the woman's words her stomach grumbled loudly in response. The smell of the food from under the lid of the tray was very tempting. But, that was like giving up. That was like giving up to the melodic voice of this mystery woman. There was part of her that actually wanted to, but that had to just be the hunger talking.

"N-no thank you," She did everything she could to look the woman in her eyes. As she did, the woman's smile only widened. Her legs seemed to rub up and down unconsciously, the swishing constantly forcing her eyes back to the inevitable red stockings. It was almost like the woman was trying to keep her attention. Not like it was especially hard, "I r-really wanted to ask. D-do you...I-I mean...How did I get here?"

The difference between the two couldn't have been more stark. The woman was beaming brightly and she was blushing beyond compare. She wanted nothing more than to bury her head in her hands. Or, rather, she wanted nothing more than to hide her naked body. Her host wasn't going to give her the satisfaction though, "Oh, I could definitely help you solve that mystery. But, seeing as how you are so determined to ignore your body I have a question first. Do you remember your name?"

Of course I remember my name, that's simple. She couldn't fathom the reason for such a simple question. Maybe she had been in an accident? But, that didn't explain the cuffs. No matter, she could answer this, "Of course, my name is...Slut."

"What?!" Her mind couldn't wrap its way around what she had just said. She...it must have been a mistake, "No. That's not my name...M-my real n-name is...Slut!"

"My, my, what a good slut you are," The woman's melodic voice was full of praise, not teasing. There was no way to mistake it, she was genuinely happy that she was calling herself Slut, "So tell me Slut, do you know why that's your name?"

"I-Its not my name!"

"It is...because I told you it is," The woman was so confident, so composed. There was no hesitation, no doubt in the woman's voice. It was troublesome, almost impossible for her to compete with this pace, "Just like I told you what my name is. Can you remember it?"

It was strange. The brain fog she had been experiencing up until now quickly expanded. It was like thinking through pea soup. She wanted to cry out and complain about how there was no way she could remember a name like this. But, her lips were already moving as if in autopilot, "You are Mistress."

"Good Slut," Mistress cooed out praise as she blushed intently. It was unbelievable. She had answered automatically, that much she could understand, but now the word Mistress was burned into her brain. She couldn't not think of this woman as Mistress. The conflict must have been apparent to Mistress too, because she was soon taking command of the situation. With little more than a wasted breath she showed both her concern and her confidence, "I really do wish you had taken the time to have some breakfast Slut. But, I suppose that will do no good now. I suspect a demonstration of how you already belong to me will be necessary."

"What?! I don't belong to you! I need to..."

It was no longer than a few seconds of rambling before Mistress interrupted her train of thought. Her words were useless when Mistress spoke and her train of thought died almost immediately there after, "Do you want to smell my feet?"

"Yes Mistress, very much," Once again the fog had encroached on her mind. She hadn't even considered that idea up until now, but once the fog cleared it was the only thought on her mind. Somehow, she could only imagine how amazing it would be to press her face up against those red stockings. No! She couldn't let herself give in like that, "What!? No, I don't want..."

"You know what to do Slut," The fog crept into the corners of her mind again. It was different this time. Up until now it had been only for a sentence, for a single thought. But now, now she could feel her entire body moving on its own. She was fully aware of herself sinking off the bed. She knew that she was getting onto all fours. She was unable to stop herself from crawling over to Mistress and kneeling right in front of her while that high heel dangled just in front of her face.

Her body was completely engrossed in taking off Mistress's heel. Even worse, she could find herself eagerly anticipating what was coming up. Her entire body was on fire at the thought of taking in Mistress's scent and she couldn't stop herself from feeling like that. She took Mistress's stocking clad foot and mindlessly placed it on her face like she was stepping directly on her.

What followed could only be described as the most intense feeling she had ever had. Mistress's scent was soo strong and powerful. It almost drove out all of her thoughts instantly, replacing them with a powerful wetness between her legs. It was familiar, like she was floating in place. The fog was gone, but she couldn't move or think. She didn't want to think or fight.

"Who's a good little foot slut?"

"I am," She answered automatically. There was no hesitation in her voice as she kept breathing in Mistress's scent.

"And what does a foot slut do?"

"A foot slut..." Her mind drifted down as it was trained to do. She was taken deeper into the ocean of thoughtlessness by Mistress's scent and her own willing words, "Drops for Mistress."

"What a good slut. Dropping for your mistress just like you were trained," Mistress had complete control here and she found her mind completely following. Every compliment and praise felt a hundred times better when there were no other thoughts to distract her, "Now we are going to play a little game Slut. A game to show how much you belong to your mistress. You like the sound of that, don't you?"

"I love playing games for Mistress," She spoke dreamily. There was nothing in her mind other than Mistress's words. Playing the game would make Mistress happy and might mean rewards. Though, just sitting here with her scent was enough.

"Good Slut. Now, when I wake you up you will find yourself getting hornier and hornier. Each thirty seconds it will double and you will find yourself thinking more and more about playing with yourself while I watch. There is nothing more arousing than playing with yourself while Mistress watches. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Nothing more arousing than playing with myself for Mistress."

"Good Slut. But, you won't be able cum unless you get permission from Mistress."

A small pause ensued while Mistress allowed her to fully take in her orders.

"Now Slut. When you wake up, you will not remember ever going under nor our game, but you will still play it. The last thing you will remember is crawling over and sniffing your Mistress's feet of your own will. Do you understand that?"

"I understand Mistress."

"Good Slut. Now, count yourself awake just like we practiced."

"Five," She counted and then inhaled Mistress's scent. It focused her mind just like Mistress wanted. It allowed her to rise out of the bottomless abyss.

"Four," She was getting more and more aware of her surroundings. Still, while the room was coming into focus, other things were leaving her mind.

"Three," She briefly wondered where she had learned this. She didn't remember ever being told how to do this, or how to rise from the depths, but it seemed natural.

"Two," What had she been thinking about again? There were things she was supposed to...do? No, that was silly. Nothing was supposed to happen. She was just supposed to come back to the surface. Or, she had always been on the surface?

"One," Her mind came back into sharp focus. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She didn't even understand what had come over her. She had crawled over. She had taken off Mistress's heel. She had breathed in her scent like some kind of wanton slut. The blush spread intensely across her face as she slid herself away from the foot.

"See? Just like a good Slut. You know what you want," Mistress looked at her with such amusement. She wiggled her toes and her attention instantly returned to the tantalizing stockings. The shift was plenty obvious to both of them as Mistress made more than sure to point out, "Oh? It seems my Slut has some very good ideas of what she wants."

"N-NO," She protested. Nothing could be further from the truth. Except, at that very moment, her mind flashed, flooded, with the very thing that proved her wrong. Her blush returned as she wrestled with the image of her playing with herself while Mistress watches. Was she always such a horny mess, "T-the only thing I want is to g-get out of here. To go h-home."

"The door is open dear," Mistress's words were like sweet venom. There was no animosity, no anger. She was simply stating a fact as she continued to wiggle those tantalising toes. And, as much as she did want to leave, she still couldn't silence the part of her that wanted to dip her fingers into her hungry folds while she was watched, "If you want to go home, you are free to."

"F-Fine," It took almost all the willpower she had, but she couldn't lose this fight. She stood up, her legs unsteady and her chest heaving. She couldn't think about it or else she wouldn't have enough courage. Instead, she just walked past Mistress, straight past without eye contact, and out the door.

Beyond the door was a long hallway. Beyond the hallway was a big ornate staircase covered in red carpet. She couldn't even imagine a house this big. She descended the stairs. One. Two. Three. Incredible, velvety softness caressed her bare feet. Bare feet. She shivered. She was naked. Completely naked. Was she really going to go outside like this? Go home like this?

She hesitated and the same fantasy ran through her mind again. Needily playing with herself while Mistress watched. God she was so wet. There was no way she could go outside like this, everyone would be looking at her lewd pussy. Staring. Judging. Dripping.

She turned on her toes and began walking back the way she had come. She retraced her steps while trying to convince herself. She was only doing this to get it out of her head. She just needed to deal with the horniness. It was all encompassing. It was almost like her whole world was need. Need that came to a head when she finally crossed the threshold of the bedroom again.

"Doesn't seem like you got too far Slut," Mistress was still sitting in that exact same chair. Her back was still to the door. She was even still wiggling her toes just the same. It was like she knew this was going to happen, "Did you think of something else you wanted to do more?"

She was having a tough time parsing Mistress's confidence. She didn't understand the way Mistress seemed to always be in control. But, she was also so desperately horny that she didn't even realize that she was walking across the room.

"I," She started out, but stopped herself. Her body, consciously or unconsciously, continued. She walked back to her previous place. She even kneeled down. She was only a few feet from Mistress, but she wasn't pressed up against those red stockings. She deluded herself into thinking that was control. She deluded herself into thinking that control was not admitting to what she really wanted.

"Be honest."

"I wanted you to watch me while I masturbate."

"You want who to watch, Slut?"

"I want you to watch me masturbate, Mistress," She wasn't even pretending anymore. God it felt so good to admit how much of a slut she was. She was giving up all her boundaries and she was just getting hornier. Calling her Mistress of her own will just made it better.

"Go ahead Slut. Play," Mistress leaned back in her chair. She extended her feet. They weren't close enough to be in her face, but that didn't matter. What mattered was the permission and the access.

She hungrily slid her legs apart and slid her right hand down. There was no hesitation or foreplay. Her fingers met so much wetness that they had no reason to wait. Three fingers dove in, but not like they normally would. She was doing this to be watched, after all. That meant she was putting on a show for Mistress.

Her index and third finger spread apart her needy folds as she sat there. There could be no denying what she was doing, what they were both seeing. She licked her lips as she watched Mistress's eyes. They were just as glued to her as she had imagined. She licked on to those eyes as she plunged her middle finger in to her pussy. Over and over again.

There was only the slight sound of her finger moving, followed by her own loud moans. Nothing had ever felt this good before. Soo, soo good. Mistress's eyes watching her eagerly masturbate. She wanted to feel better. To put on a better show.

Her left hand snaked up to her breast. She started pinching her nipple and rolling it. Her fingers were thrusting in and out, pinching and rolling. She was long lost in a haze of lust and exhibition. She wanted. She wanted so hard to cum. To cum in front of Mistress. But, she couldn't.

"W-Want," She croaked out before another moan errupted from her quivering lips. She was so lost, lost to anything but the lust.

"What do you want Slut?"

"Want t-to cum," She managed out. Mistress's voice sounded so sexy with a hint of lust mixed in. Was watching her good for Mistress too, "B-But can't."

"Just like a good Slut. You don't want to cum without permission. All you need to do is ask."

"P-please," She choked out between moans. She couldn't stop playing if she wanted to, but she understood what she needed to do. Mistress was always right, "Please can I cum?"

"Not good enough Slut," Mistress smiled before moving. It wasn't much, but every movement was practiced. The way she shifted in the chair, planted her strong feet. The way she gently picked the chair up as she stood up slightly. The way she shuffled forward. She could have done it all faster. But, instead, she did it silently. Mistress did it without making a sound or taking her eyes off the mess in front of her.

Mistress's chair had moved forward a couple feet, just far enough too...She never finished that thought. Instead, Mistress shoved a foot in front of her face and she instinctively pressed into it even while playing with herself, "Now try it again. Who wants to cum?"

"S-slut. Slut wants to cum! Please Mistress, can Slut cum?"

"Good Slut. Repeat after me and keep playing with yourself."

She nodded, but barely from underneath Mistress's foot. She had given up everything now. There was no point in denying this for the sake of her reward.

"This is Slut's home."

"This is Slut's home."

"Slut never wants to leave."

"Slut never wants to leave."

"Slut's pathetic mind belongs to Mistress."

"Slut's pathetic mind belongs to Mistress."

"Cum Slut."

Slut came on command. There wasn't hesitation. There wasn't doubt. There wasn't need for anything like that. Slut came because she was told to. The orgasm ripped through her and her body tensed up. The moan was louder than anything she had imagined and it just kept building until it was silent. She still had her mouth open, but the moan was silent because she had no voice anymore. The orgasm continued on for what seemed like eternity until it finally started to fade.

Narynaf
Narynaf
7 Followers
12