A Summer of Change Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut's mind took longer still. She was just sitting there, sucking in Mistress's scent even without her mind. It was good like this. Good to not think.

"What a good Slut you are," Mistress was so happy. It was pure joy to hear her praise like that. But, why? She couldn't understand why. But, she didn't need to, "I'm going to go back to work. You're going to rest for me and then eat breakfast like a good Slut. We have a lot more training to do, but this was a good start."

Mistress stood up, leaving Slut on the floor still coming down from the euphoria of submission.


The message had been sitting in Cassandra's drafts for three days now. It was like a spectre that loomed over her waking thoughts to the point that she did anything to try and not think about it. She worked instead of going to sleep. She slept instead of eating. She ate sometimes while going to the bathroom. It was all quite unhealthy.

Cass was quite a different beast than the person the envelope was destined for. She was no wordsmith like aria, a fact she was confronted with each time she opened the draft and realized the words didn't dance across the screen like her partner's did. No, she spoke in much more technical terms. She spoke in numbers and concrete facts for her job and her hobby was all about getting people to do everything that she said.

She pulled a disheveled raven strand from her cheek and stared at it intently for a second. She was a full month ahead on this project. She could have it done in two weeks if she pulled a few all nighters. That meant she could have literal weeks of down time if she wanted. Months if she dipped into her savings. This was literally the best time ever to make this crazy idea work.

There was just one problem.

Sure Cassandra was good at getting people to do what she wanted. It had started in high school with her first and only boyfriend. It was a cool parlor trick and it had helped him pass chemistry, but it hadn't gone further than getting him to kneel when she snapped her fingers.

Fast forward to her first year of computer science and her summer internship. Cassandra was stressed and worried and she needed to blow off some steam. Naomi was just another employee there who agreed because she thought it would be funny. It was a sexual awakening like no other.

For weeks Cassandra played the raven haired hypnotist to Naomi's eager hypnoslut. She pushed her toy as far as she could go and further. She could have Naomi give a masterful presentation to the VP and then have her crawling on the floor just to grab the slightest whiff of her mistress. Needless to say, the power was intoxicating.

Cassandra never mixed work and pleasure again, but she did have many toys after Naomi. They never lasted, mostly because she never wanted to truly break them and she set them free when it got close.

What made Aria different then? Aria was, in a lot of ways, more innocent than any of Cassandra's playthings except maybe Naomi. So, it wasn't the experience. No, what made it different this time, was that this was Aria's dream. She'd never had a toy with a stronger fantasy than her own. Wanting to be completely broken was an intoxicating thought made only more intense by the idea that Aria didn't want to know she had asked for it.

Cassandra loved it, she loved the way Aria's mind worked and the way her writer self came up with little things Cass would normally glance over. That was the real problem here. Cassandra was afraid she loved it too much. This wasn't the usual toy she could release when she was done. Cassandra was worried about love.

Okay, maybe love was too strong a word. She was worried about attachment. Say she did this whole thing and then brought Aria back to her original mind, she knew she was capable of that. Say Aria decided she really liked that little vacation. Say she wanted it to be more than a vacation, she wanted it to be permanent. What then?

Would Cassandra take the hard route and cut her toy free like she had all the others? None of them had ever begged to go back to how things were, but Aria might. That was new ground.

Or, would Cass happily acquiesce to that request. Would she reshape Aria into a perfect broken pet? Would they stay together forever? Would they get married? It was like one of those sickening fairy tales that you saw on TV, but rated R.

The third option was the worst. What if Aria, in all her imaginative glee, actually ended up hating what she had dreamed about for so long? What if she hated Cassandra for what she did and never wanted to talk to her again? Somehow that thought was worse than all the others combined.

Drawing down on all her experience, Cassandra forced her breathing to calm. No one responded to a nervous hypnotist. She casually opened up that damned draft, deleted every word from it and began anew. She would write it this time and send it...potential consequences be damned.

12