A Summer of Submission Pt. 05

Story Info
A rule was broken, Julie and Marika are punished.
4k words
4.78
7.7k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Marika's idea that I should be there when she told Sam what we had done. I knew she was right about that and the guilt sat heavily on my mind Still, I found it difficult to be in their living room waiting for Sam's response to our transgression. I was anxious for many reasons, not the least of which was the possibility that Sam would end the arrangement because Marika had broken one of their key rules.

What Marika and I had done with each other on that sunny afternoon, while we lay naked on the blanket, basking in the sun filtering through the pine trees with a gentle summer breeze caressing our bodies was not in itself wrong. I had been impossibly horny while laying beside my naked mistress and while running my hands over her gorgeous back, neck and ass. I had pushed her until she gave in to my seduction and the sex that followed was amazing. In the short time that Marika and Sam were my Dominants they had brought me into their world of extraordinary sensuality and eroticism and I wanted all I could get from my worldly and beautiful masters. No, the problem wasn't what we had done. It was the fact that Marika had fucked me without Sam being there and without his knowledge. They had a pact that they would be dominants to a submissive only when they were together and Marika had broken that pact. Would this be the end of my submission to them?

Sam sat down across from us, a frown on his face. In a shaky voice that I had never heard before, Marika began, "Sam, I have something I need to tell you about what I did with Julie while you were away." I could see the frown deepen on Sam's face. I believe he had some sense of what was to come. The formality of the meeting was out of the ordinary.

He responded, "Before you start, are we in D/s mode?" He glanced over at me sitting quietly on the couch beside Marika. She turned and looked at me expectantly. I nodded.

"Then I want you in your rest position," he said, pointing to the floor. "And no talking unless I ask you a question." Okay, I thought, I don't really want to talk anyway. I then slid off the couch and onto my knees on the soft rug of the living room and place my hands on my thighs.

"Now tell me babe, what's this all about."

She then just blurted it all out in a very non-Marika way, "Sam, while you were away Julie and I took the canoe over to Cedar Lake for a swim and a picnic. And we had sex." Sam's attention snapped back to me and then Marika, some confusion in his expression.

Sam put his head back on the stuffed chair and looked at the ceiling. For several long minutes nobody spoke. He then said flatly, "Tell me about the sex you had."

Marika took a deep breath and explained, "Well, we had a swim first - the water was beautiful - and then we laid out on the blanket, naked, I might add." Sam's mouth quirked up at this admission. He gazed again at both of us. I wondered if he was picturing his gorgeous wife and me, a fairly trim 22 yr old laying out nude on a blanket. He didn't comment but nodded at Marika to continue.

"Do you want the details or the executive summary?"

"Details," was all he replied. Okay here goes, I thought

"Well Julie started massaging all over my back side and one thing led to another. Sam, I'm really embarrassed about this - I know I should have stopped her because you weren't there."

"And you are the Dominant," he added.

"And yes, I should have been in control but her eyes and body were alive with lust and it effected me so that I gave in and we made love to each other. We kissed and snuggled and I used my fingers and she used hers and we came. At the time it was wonderful, I wont lie to you. But I know I broke a trust we had and I'm ashamed for not being stronger."

I knew I was to maintain silence but I had to interject. I waved my hand in the air and exclaimed, "Sir, please let me talk. It wasn't Marika's fault. It was my fault really." Sam held up his hand for me to stop.

He looked at me sternly and then said, "Tell me why it was your fault."

I didn't have my speech really thought out so I unloaded a jumble of thoughts. "Sir, I was just so turned on by Mistress's body. It drives me wild to see her naked and with all the things you have been doing to me I think of sex constantly and I was so horny even before we left but lying beside my Mistress I couldn't keep my hands off her and I wanted so bad to kiss and caress her skin. I was going crazy with lust. I.. I.. wanted to fuck her like crazy...." I stopped my rambling when Sam held up his hand.

"Okay, I get the picture." Turning to Marika he asked, "So our little pet was persistent, I get it, but what was our number one rule when we conceived this?"

Marika sighed and then said, "That we only play with and have sex with our submissive when we're together. Nothing behind each others back."

"That's right. So where does that leave us?" Oh god, please please don't send me away I thought.

I blurted out, "Please Master, I'm so sorry I was bad. It wasn't really Mistress's fault."

"QUIET girl!" I received an angry glare and I took the hint and shut up.

Turning back to Marika he asked, "How would you feel if you were away and I brought Julie here to fuck her without you knowing. That I was having sex with another woman without your knowledge? Wasn't that what we were trying to prevent by going into this together?"

A tear slid down her face and she nodded and said, "Yes. I feel so ashamed I broke our trust."

"And you," he glared at me, "Is this just a game for you, to get as much out of us even when you know what our rules are?" To this I just slumped my head down and tried to shrivel into as small a space as I could.

He stood up and walking out the door, he said, "I'm going for a canoe ride. I'll be back in an hour or so and then we'll decide where we're going from here." With that he strode out of the room and towards the lake. Marika motioned for me to stand and I joined her on the couch to await our fate. I so hoped I hadn't screwed this up permanently.

*****

Marika and I were having a tea in the sunroom when we saw the canoe glide up to their small beach. Sam soon joined us

Without only one word Sam gestured for us to follow, leading us into the bedroom. Was this a good sign? The look on his face was inscrutable so it was hard to tell.

"So I've thought about this and went over all the outcomes. Let me ask Julie a question first. Do you want to continue being our submissive?"

"Yes sir, very much sir," I quickly blurted out. Perhaps there was hope.

"And you Marika, are you willing to continue with our submissive girl?"

"Sam, you know I do. I'm so deep into this I want to see where it goes."

"Another question for you Julie. Are you willing to accept your punishment for forcing yourself on Marika even when you knew of our agreement."

I shuddered at what he might have in mind but I knew I had to take it. "Yes sir, I will accept my punishment."

"And you Marika. Your punishment will be of a different nature but I'm sure you will get the point."

"What do you mean Sam, my punishment?"

"I mean that you will sit there for however long I want and watch me punish her and then have my way with her in anyway I want and you can't join in. Isn't that fair? You and Julie had sex together without me and now I'm going to even it out and you can watch but not participate."

"Sam, really! You know how badly I feel. Is this really necessary."

"Yes. Do you agree or not?" A glance at Marika told me exactly how she felt about being a spectator to her husband beating and then fucking another woman. It was a look of anguish. She only nodded at him.

"Good. Now, Julie, take off your clothes." A thrill ran through me at his command but it was tinged with a healthy dose of fear.

When I was naked he brought cuffs over and said simply, "Hands." I placed them in front of me and he attached the cuffs which had the short chain connecting them. Sam grabbed me by the hair and marched me over to the middle of the room where the hook was. He lowered it and attached the cuffs and then strung me up, my toes just touching. My knees were shaking and the look in his eyes didn't help at all.

"Julie, you have your safe word but if you use it our arrangement will be terminated. Do you understand?" His voice was angry and I knew he wasn't bluffing. I squeaked out a 'yes sir' but my throat was choked with fear.

Sam took his time rummaging through his dresser drawer and after pulling out several belts he picked one with a whippier action as far as I could tell. I think I started whimpering at that point even before he came near with the belt. I glanced over at Marika who was sitting on a chair facing me. She looked shaky as well.

Sam came over and lifted my head up by the chin so his eyes stared right into mine. He said, "Pet, your pain is for my enjoyment. Your body is for my enjoyment. Are you ready?" I nodded.

Oh god! His words struck both fear and anticipation, and then arousal. He circled me running the back of his fingers up and down my spine and lightly over my ass. In a surprise move, he bent down and cupped my ass cheeks and laid a kiss on both of them. This punishment I could take! But there was more to come I knew.

Standing up and to the side he doubled the belt over and slashed it across my rear, exactly where he had kissed it. I screamed in both surprise and pain. Three more strokes fell in quick succession as I danced away on my toes. Did I really sign up for this? My rear was in flames. He set the belt on the floor and ran both hands up my side, from my thighs to under my arms. Master took great delight in the curves of my hips.

"So beautiful," he murmured seemingly to himself. He pulled back the hair from my neck and laid kisses on my shoulders and exposed neck. I moaned at the sensuousness of it. He pressed himself against my back and I could feel his arousal against my ass. Picking up the belt he moved to my front and holding my gaze with his he gave me four more strokes on the front of my thighs. I screeched in pain and looked over to Marika for help. She only shook her head and her eyes looked glassy.

Stopping again, Sam dropped the belt and moved close to my front, cupping my breasts and lovingly caressed them, tweaking my buds and then kissing and licking, one then the other. My body was on fire in so many ways.

He picked up the belt and said, almost imploringly, "Pet, can you take just six more strokes and then we'll be done with the belt?" My safe word had rested on my tongue after the strokes to my thighs but I bit it back. I couldn't lose now. I just nodded my head.

Moving behind he landed two more on my burning ass and then two more on the back of my thighs. Four I thought, only two more. I could do this. He came around to my front and laid a gentle kiss on my lips saying, "Just two more sweetheart. You've been so brave." With that he stepped back and I just knew what was coming next. The last two strokes were reserved for my breasts and I screamed before the blows even landed. The pain was intense as he landed them on my boobs. I started blubbering but I knew the punishment was over.

Sam wrapped his arms around me and kissed all around my face. He ran his hands through my hair and wiped away the stray tear that leaked down, kissing the path it had taken. Stepping back he pulled his tshirt over his head and then shucked off his shorts and boxers in one quick move. Naked he moved behind me and pressed himself up against my ass. I could feel his manhood pressing hard into my rear. He whispered into my ear, "Oh sweetheart, your beautiful rear feels so heated and warm on my cock. You are so perfect for us. Did you enjoy the pain? Do you like being so helpless before us, our beautiful toy just for our pleasure."

Well if I wasn't up for sex before, he was now arousing me and conflicting me at the same time. Did I enjoy the beating? Absolutely not for the pain. But did it pull something deep out of me that I was beginning to suspect might really be there? Maybe I just got off on the act of submission, being bound and seemingly helpless, naked, as my hands were tied to a hook over my head, a man who had recently beat me but was now lavishing kisses and caresses all over my body. In my lust addled simple brain, I realized I may never have been this turned on in my whole life.

For now though, I had to shelve all the musings on my submissive nature because what I really needed was to be fucked, right now and fucked hard. What the hell was I turning into?

"Please, please Sir, I need you now. I need you inside me." At my pleading I heard a gasp from over Marika's way. I had almost forgot I was pleading for a husband to fuck me while his wife sat on a chair watching. Marika looked a mess and now I understood her punishment. She had curled her legs under her and she sat there staring at us, her eyes glazed, her chest visibly heaving. She was chewing a finger.

Sam was clearly not going to have any mercy on her either. He quickly unhooked my hands and removed the cuffs. Picking me up he almost threw me on the bed face down. I felt his body press on top of me and then his teeth nipping at the base of my neck and shoulders. Moving down he licked and kissed his way down to my beaten ass. He dragged his tongue all over his handiwork with the belt, kissing and licking the welts I was sure were visible. All the while I was squirming and moaning in arousal, his intention clear that driving me crazy with lust was part of the remedial plan. I turned my head to look at Marika. She was leaning forward her mouth gasping at the carnal scene in front of her.

To prolong the erotic punishment Sam flipped me over and traced all the belt marks starting with my thighs and then followed by the same intense licking, nipping and kissing of my boobs. I almost laughed outright when I realized I could take a strap to my breasts if this treatment followed but that emotion was overcome by the incredible need to be fucked. Instead, I whimpered, "Please, please, Master, I need you to fuck me, please," and so on, simply the lustful blabbering of an incredibly horny girl.

Sam finally relented but only after driving the point home to Marika. He commanded her, "Babe, come and sit on the bed with us. Hold her hands above her head. Now!" Marika sprang from the chair and launched herself onto the bed, landing with her body positioned above me with my hands in hers. I think this plan was to give her a ring side seat for what was to come. I certainly wasn't about to push him off.

"Are you ready for me pet? Do you want it now?" he teased and tormented me. He was now kneeling between my legs, his rigid cock resting on my mound. He answered his own question by running a finger through my dripping slit. He replaced the finger with his cock and, spreading my labia, he dragged it up and down my inner womanhood, teasing my entrance and then moving the tip up to press on and around my clit.

"Please, please, I'm ready." I gasped and moaned.

And then, mercifully, he slid his manhood deep into me and I almost screamed with joy. Really, what the hell was I.

And for the next however long he totally had his way with me. The master was hard as a rock and he pummelled into me almost ruthlessly. But it felt so incredible.

"Let her hands go," he gasped out as he flipped me over, pulled me up onto all fours and entered from the rear. My eyes locked on Marika's who looked stunned at the sight of what was going on in front of her eyes. I could see her gaze shift to Sam who was pounding into me, his hands gripping my hips and pulling me hard into him meeting his thrusts. I grunted each time we met, his cock deeper than I had ever felt one before.

Somehow he was holding on. Changing positions again he turned me back onto my back. He re-entered but pulled me up so I was in his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and held tight as I bounced up and down on his cock, trying desperately to grind my clit into him. I was so close and then I was there.

He knew it, tipped off by my high pitched whine.

"Come for me now baby, do it for me." I screamed and and shook through an incredibly intense orgasm. He pushed me back down and placing my legs on his shoulders he pounded into me until with a shout he came as well. Holy Crap. What just happened?

****

For many moments Sam and I lay there, just trying catch our breaths. Sam had collapsed on me and then rolled to my side when his cock softened and slipped out. To say I was in a daze was a bit of an understatement. The beating and the sex had happened too quickly and I hadn't had time to really process it. Our previous encounters had been a choreographed event by Sam and Marika, both taking their turns with me as their plan unfolded. Yes, these were intense and highly sexually charged scenes but were nothing like what just happened. Sam had been brutal with the belt and then he had fucked me like a wild animal. I had been pounded like never before. Walking tomorrow might be difficult.

Maybe some boundaries had been crossed but maybe what had happened was simply my journey into deeper submission. I knew I was still frightened about the pain and also the intensity of the relationship but not for a moment did I waiver in my need to see where this would all go. I was still all in.

As the fog of lust cleared I realized Marika had left the room. I whispered her name to Sam and I untangled myself from him and went to look for her. As I left the room I grabbed Sam's tshirt and slipped it on. Reaching the kitchen I saw Marika standing by the stove, a kettle of water steaming. She didn't turn and greet me and I was worried about where her head was at. Watching Sam and I could not have been anything but unsettling.

She turned and looked at me silently. After a few awkward moments gazing at me up and down in the garment that reached my mid thighs she finally said, "You look good in Sam's tshirt. Would you like a tea?" I nodded and then sat down on a stool by the breakfast counter.

"Well, that was something," she deadpanned and I broke out in an amused laugh at the understatement of it all. But at least the ice was broken.

"Yeah, no kidding. I think I'm going to be sore all over and not just from the belt. What about you?"

"What can I say, my man was an animal. Watching him ravish you, another woman, was... well, scary, intense, wild, frightening in seeing his power and lust but yeah, incredibly hot."

"So maybe okay in the end?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, I think so but I now know why we have to do it together. We have to be in the same place for this to work."

I giggled, "So is the belt now part of our play. Will you beat me with it."

She hesitated and then got up and stepped towards me. "Hold the tshirt up around your neck. I want to see the damage." Instead, I took off the tshirt and standing there naked I held it while she did the tour of my welts. After a careful perusal she nodded her head up and down and advised, "A day or two and most of these should heal up nicely."

At that moment, Sam entered the kitchen and listened to Marika's assessment of my punishment. He coughed and said somewhat nervously, "Is she going to be okay?" I suppressed a chuckle at that. Of course nobody wants to damage their favourite toy.

She smiled ruefully at him and said, "Let's reserve the belt for when our pet is being a really bad girl. For a few days we need to hold off on the spankings."

"What about sex?" I blurted out and we all broke out laughing at my neediness.

"Never fear, our insatiable little friend. We'll take good care of your needs," Marika replied with a chuckle.

"I have one request though of my Master and Mistress," I said cautiously.

They looked at me curiously and Marika replied,"Certainly, go ahead and ask."

"I find the transition between a scene and otherwise a bit confusing about my role. Switching back and forth is disorienting some times. What I would like is to be in submissive mode whenever we're together. I want you to be my Dominants full time. Is that okay?"

12