A Summer of Submission Pt. 06

Story Info
It was just a bowl of ice cream!
4.2k words
4.68
6.4k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huffing and groaning I struggled up the final hill. My Mistress was still in sight which was a good thing. That fact might reduce my punishment for falling behind, yet again I might add. Following the run my Masters would put me through my weight training routines.

They were determined to make a new me out of the slightly squishy previous version of me. Don't get me wrong, I was not by any standards overweight but my masters want me completely to their liking. I had given my total submission to them, at all times, and an unintended consequence was their desire to whip me into shape - no pun intended, well even though there was some whipping actually involved.

My reason for asking to be their full time submissive was really just to simplify my role by eliminating the transitions between friend mode and submissive mode, which I had found to be awkward sometimes. And to be truthful, I thought by doing so it would lead to more sex. Sex with my gorgeous Dominants being my main goal in this summer project.

Little did I know that they would take over many aspects of my body. They worked on my body and mind, even deciding what foods I would eat, or not eat. Even after a couple of weeks I could see the changes they were making to my body. My thighs were more toned and shapely, my ass was tighter. my stomach was sleeker even to the point of some definition to my abs and best of all, my breasts seemed to sit higher and prouder on my chest, even if they seemed a touch smaller.

I liked what I saw in the mirror but I missed ice cream. One evening when I came over to their cottage after completing my work for my Prof, I stripped as usual and placed my hands behind my head, my feet apart in their preferred display position. Marika circled me. inspecting my body closely. Sam had given her the role of managing my body and health. She had asked, "Pet, did you eat something prohibited."

Oh crap, I thought. Did that small bowl of ice cream or rather two small bowls really show? I found the treat helped me to wade through all the boring peer articles my Prof wanted me to read and evaluate. Alas, one of the basic rules of submission it seems is total honesty between Dominants and submissives. Giving them my body to use as they wanted was not, in itself enough. I said to Marika, "Ma'am, I'm so sorry. It was just a small bowl, or maybe two small bowls, and I was going to die of boredom and needed a break."

"Julie, you know ice cream is on the prohibited list. We provide you with bananas and other fruits for moments like those. Don't you just love the way your body looks now? You were always beautiful but now you look devastating."

"Thank you Ma'am for taking such good care of me." And I really did mean it but, well, I did miss my old favourite snacks.

"Julie, go down into your rest position while I talk to your Master." I sunk to my knees, placing my hands on my thighs and awaited my fate. Ever since Marika's and my episode on our canoe trip where I had basically seduced her into sex with out Sam's knowledge and the ensuing debacle, Marika was very careful to discuss with Sam everything she did with me. Their agreement was to never have sex with me without the other present or with the other's permission, a rule which made this all possible without damaging their relationship. However, I knew my fate was sealed anyway. This was only a delay.

She returned with a determined look on her face. "Julie, Master is busy on a work call and I will administer your correction. Lie down over the end of the couch." I did so while appreciating the small mercy that I wouldn't be suspended by my bound hands from the hook in the ceiling. That I guess was for major transgressions and I found my shoulders would be sore for days. But I also admitted to myself that being suspended with my arms over my head was also a time for erotic punishment, usually with the soft tailed flogger. I was learning that my deviant mind enjoyed that edge between pain and pleasure. The orgasms I had from those sessions were so incredibly intense.

This wasn't to be one of those times. A surprise to both of us at the beginning but with me on the receiving end of course, was Marika's enjoyment of whipping and beating me. She fully admitted that flogging a bound woman was strangely exciting. In their discussions leading up to my submission it was Sam who had admitted his desire to inflict pain for his pleasure, not Marika but now it seems that she has the bigger sadistic streak.

But it was understood by all parties to our agreement that we were new to this, Sam, Marika and myself, and we would explore BDSM together. And it was the female Dominant who found herself wildly turned on by punishing another woman.

My revelation was that if I could tolerate the pain - not easy for a wimp like myself - the ensuing sex was hugely enhanced. I didn't really understand my own reactions but I knew intellectually that pain and pleasure could be intimately linked. I mused sometimes that there was a sociology research paper to be written about all of this. Yes, it had all been written before, but I could do it from a first person perspective and maybe add some insights.

But now I knew there would only be pain and no release for me afterwards. I lay on the end of the couch, my head hanging over and my butt in the air waiting for the pain.

"Slave, I will give you ten strokes with my hand and then ten with the leather strap. Count them and if you miscount we will start all over." Yeah, I was Slave when in trouble and Pet when things were on the right track. I really didn't care what they called me as long as the sex was so good.

And something else about this three way relationship began to emerge. As our respective roles developed after my total submission, I started to see some changes in my Masters' behaviour. Maybe it was inevitable that one or the other would emerge as the prime Dominant. And to my surprise, Sam was emerging as the prime Dominant. It was a surprise because Marika initially seemed to lead and choreograph the sessions

Possibly this is natural, Sam being the male in the hierarchy. At times when I had Sam's manhood in my mouth, Marika would join in to help pleasure him. I found it fun to share Sam's cock with Marika and we seemed almost like equals as we kissed each other and then kissed and licked Sam's sex. I let my submissive streak take full rein as I took the opportunity to suck his balls into my mouth while Marika licked his cock. It was incredibly hot having him come all over our lips and mouth. Marika and I shared the task of cleaning him up. Afterwards, Marika would resume her role as Mistress but during the session it was really Sam who was clearly the Dominant.

However, even though Sam was assuming this prime role, he mostly left the punishment to Marika. She seemed to delight in it.

As I was leaning over the couch she tied my hands together and looped the free end around a leg of the couch. Marika was truly enthralled by my body and before she began my punishment she would run her hands all over my back, ass and thighs with her silky soft hands. I melted when she did this.

She then reminded me what this was all about. "Pet, did you submit to Sam and I completely?"

"Yes, Ma'am." She was going to rub my face in my guilt.

"Does your body belong to us now, to care for and shape it so that it pleases us?"

I nodded.

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you Ma'am for taking care of me."

"But you ate something not on your approved list, correct?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"And you will take your punishment?"

"Yes Ma'am." Despite the deep humiliation I felt there was something else that spoke to me about this exchange. I really did feel like they owned my body and I was deeply aroused by this knowledge. I was there for their pleasure and I wanted them to take as much as they could from my body and submission.

Marika then began my punishment. The first few slaps with her hand were really just an expression of her enjoyment of my body. I had long since become accustomed to her spanks to my rear which were given mostly as an erotic prelude to sex. What I really feared was the heavy leather strap that was attached to a wooden handle. Delivered hard enough the strokes from this implement really hurt and tonight was no exception. I yelped at the first of the strap hitting my warm rear and almost forgot to count because of the pain. By five strokes of the leather I was bawling but still remembering to count. Marika stopped and ran her hands over my abused rear. She whispered encouraging words to me about how brave I was and how much she loved my body. I just appreciated the reprieve for however long it lasted.

She began again to lay on the final five strokes and then it was over. I was a snotty nosed mess at that point, with tears running down my face and my ass burning. Untying my hands she sat me on the couch and sitting herself, she pulled me into her arms, my face crushed into her breasts held beneath a small t-shirt. I had learned the signals from the beautiful dark haired Dominant that said she was very turned on. Her face was flushed and her breathing fast. Pulling my face to hers she hungrily kissed me and nipped at my lips, ears and neck. And my level of need easily matched or exceeded hers. My ass hurt from the beating but that was easily forgotten, obliterated by the yearning in my core for release. I clutched at her body, running my hands all over my favourite places.

Marika's ass was divine and I loved to squeeze and, given the opportunity, I loved to lick and nip it with my teeth. I stuffed my hands down her yoga shorts and was rewarded with a growl of lust when my fingers curled around into her very wet sex. Suddenly we heard, "Stop," from Sam.

I believe he witnessed the last of the strap being applied to my rear and the aftermath. He continued, "Marika, does our Pet deserve sex now? Is her punishment over?"

Marika turned and looked at Sam's disapproving face. So did I with a sinking feeling. He walked over and stood in front of the couch as I straddled Marika. A wordless communication went between them. Marika then said, "Stand up Julie in your display position". Obeying her I stood there with my fingers locked behind my head and my feet shoulder width apart, my gaze looking forward. Sam bent down and ran his hands over my beaten rear, feeling the heat of the blood flow brought on by the strap. He nodded his approval.

"Julie dear, assume your rest position. Now!"

I quickly sunk to my knees in front of him, my hands on my thighs. Once there he slid his shorts and boxers off and moved his semi rigid cock to nudge my mouth. Just as he liked it, I ran my tongue and lips all up and down the shaft for several minutes until he held my head and pushed his now rigid member into my mouth. Sam was very sensitive to my tongue massaging under the head and I was now trained to suck and move my tongue over his whole manhood while swirling my tongue on his most sensitive spot for a short while and then away again. I had hopes that his beautiful penis would soon be buried in my body. Alas, this was not to be.

Marika in the meantime had undressed and was kneeling on the couch watching me pleasure and prepare Sam for her benefit. And soon enough, he withdrew from my mouth and turned to Marika. After pulling his tshirt off, the naked Master gathered up her long dark hair and guided her to face the back of the couch, her front pressing into the material. Marika widened her knees and bent over the back. I could smell and see her arousal.

I knew this was a special moment for them. They were both seriously turned on and I was at the heart of it. Marika was energized and aroused by the act of strapping me and Sam was wildly aroused by the sight of his mate beating another woman, namely me and I gasped at what was about to happen to them and not me. Sam moved in behind Marika and ran his cock head around her opening, gathering up moisture and then, in one hard thrust he buried his member until his stomach nestled firmly into her beautiful ass.

And then I watched in awe as this gorgeous couple fucked themselves fully. Sam's hands ran all over Marika, leaving almost no part untouched. As he thrust in and out he even massaged each toe on her feet while on his way up her calves and legs. Pulling out and lying down on the sofa he held his beauty above and let her slowly descend on his manhood. As she rode him they kissed passionately, every bit a man and woman in love. And once again I was a very interested but frust spectator to their mating even though I had been the catalyst for their passionate sex.

When it was over Sam sat upright on the couch with Marika in his lap, her head on his shoulder. They were both looking at me I could tell even as I stared ahead, not looking directly at them. I believe they knew how horny their little sub was, the short breath and the glow to her upper body giving me away. Please do something was my silent wish.

Sam as the prime Dominant spoke first. "Julie, how are you feeling? Are you okay?" No, No, I'm not okay was what I wanted to shout out. My rear was on fire I had an ache in my sex that was driving me crazy. I needed them to help me badly.

"Master, no, I'm not feeling okay," was what I said. Honesty was the rule, right?

"What's the problem Julie? Are you sore?"

"No Sir, well yes, I'm sore but I'm also feeling frustrated."

"Frustrated? Do you need to come Pet?"

"Yes, Master. I'm really horny."

"Julie, you know you broke a rule and weren't going to tell us about it until Marika asked. That made you a bad girl today. Do you really think bad girls deserve to come?"

'Please, really,' I thought. Yeah I had a couple of bowls of ice cream while I worked but can we just be adult about it. I know they want to fuck me and I'm going nuts I'm so horny. Do we have to play this good girl/bad girl game. Of course I didn't say any of that. It would just lead to more leather strap.

What I did say was, "Master, this slave is desperate for forgiveness. Please use me tonight."

A smile went between Sam and Marika and I didn't care. I knew they liked me and loved my submission to them. I sensed I was about to get my way.

Sam whispered something in Marika's ear and she stood up from his lap. Taking my hands she pulled me to my feet and led me to their bedroom. OH MY GOD, I was so relieved this was going to happen. Behind the two naked women, an equally naked Sam followed. Laying me out on the bed Marika lost no time in kneeling between my legs. She just gazed at my body for a few minutes while running her hands up and down my legs which twitched and spread for her. Leaning down she began licking my thighs and all around my sex. With Sam lying beside us he held her hair and stroked the back of her head and down her beautiful back until he could cuddle her perfect rear.

At long last I felt Marika's tongue spread my labia and massage my opening and clit. Oh Thank you, thank you I murmured as she took me quickly up the ladder of arousal. Sam gently played with my breasts and leaned over to suck each nipple in turn into his mouth, his teeth grazing the sensitive nubs. His lips then slid over mine, his tongue wetting my quivering mouth as the culmination of the strapping, the touch of Marika's hands on my inflamed skin, the sight of the two lovers caressing and mating was upon me and my orgasm boiled over into incredible pleasure. As I crested and shook with the intensity of my release Marika moved off and I lay there panting, trying to catch my breath.

Stretched out beside me, one on each side, the Dominants nuzzled my hair and whispered sweet words into my ear. A feeling of deep contentment flowed through my mind as their warm bodies pressed against my body. I let out a deep sigh and they both smiled at me.

Marika asked, "Julie, tell us how you feel about today, what we just did? And please be honest. The three of us are exploring this together and we need to stay in close touch."

I really didn't have any words ready I was just so relaxed and deep into my own blissful space. I turned to look at her and then leaned over to kiss her full on the mouth. Drawing back I blinked a few times and then tried to speak, "Ma'am, I'm just so happy to be lying here between you two, I'm just not sure how to express how I feel."

"Even after your punishment?"

I thought for a moment about that. It had hurt yeah, but I had agreed to all this and something deeper was developing between the three of us. I decided to go for it. "I hope you don't find this offensive but the reason I agreed to be your submissive and then to ask for my submission to be fully given all the time we are together was to get as much sex as possible." They both laughed at this and Sam squeezed my breast playfully.

"But now, how do you feel?" Marika prompted.

I blew out a deep breath that I didn't realize I was holding. "Its so new I don't fully understand myself or really able to properly describe my feelings but let me try. When I admitted that I had broke your rules about what I could eat I was just a bit miffed that a couple of bowls of ice cream could bring on your response. But here's the confusing part. While I was enduring the pain of the strap and trust me it did hurt." They both laughed just a bit nervously about my comment. I continued, "I had a feeling of contentment that you cared enough about me to punish me for my mistake. I had a feeling of warmth to you Marika that you wanted me to be the best that I could be and you were willing to deny me sex and to give me pain instead. I think I loved you for punishing me the way you did. Does this make any sense dear Masters?" Okay, maybe the preceding was a bit over the top but I really did have those feelings.

Marika let out a gasp and said, "Julie, that is so honest and beautiful. Sam, help me out here. How do we respond to that?"

I giggled and added to lighten the mood, "And I couldn't believe that you gave me an orgasm even though I had been a bad girl. I think that if you hadn't I would have gone screaming around the lake in frustration." We all three laughed at that.

Sam spoke up, "Julie, I've difficulty describing my feelings as well and I think Marika would agree with me that the three of us are going deeper into this relationship than we ever imagined."

"That's a good thing right?" I blurted out at the intensity of it all. He laughed and pulled me on top of him and playfully bit my neck while stretching me out fully on top of his body. Marika laughed as well and pressed her chest into my back, grabbing my hair and nuzzling the back of my neck.

I squirmed on top of Sam's muscular body and playfully tried to bite his neck as well. And then I felt his manhood harden up under my thighs. My squirming slowed and I kissed him deeply as I rubbed my right thigh over his cock, bringing it to full hardness. Turning my head I looked Marika in the eye and asked, "May I take Master into me please." She smiled, nodded and Sam groaned.

I sat up straddling him and reached down to hold his erection, but delicate hands were already there, rubbing him up and down my sex and positioning his member for me. Rising up Marika guided his cock to my entrance and I slowly settled down onto it. I will never tire of the amazing full feeling that Sam's delicious cock gives me. I groaned at the pleasure and squeezed my eyes shut in bliss.

We were going languidly though, there being no urgency as all of us had come just in the last while. Rather the sex was such that I could concentrate on every sensation of his long and thick manhood caressing the inside of my vagina. The pleasure was amazing.

I placed my hands on his chest and stared into the deep blue of his eyes which were locked on mine. With all the sex the three of us had experienced in the last few weeks there was something far more intimate going on here tonight.

12