A Summer of Submission Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marika spoke softly, "That's it beautiful girl. I love you and Sam feels the same. Feel how his cock fills you and how he wants you. His manhood is mine but I want you to experience the feeling of it in you and the love that he can give. You mean so much to us now. You are are plaything and we love everything about you."

Sam groaned at her words. I was steadily lifting and falling on his sex, my eyes never leaving his. He seemed mesmerized by what we were doing but suddenly he sat up and in a second I was on my back and he was lying between my legs, his cock plunging deeply into me. One hand was behind my head and the other beneath my ass, lifting me up to meet his movements.

Sam had fucked me numerous times before but something about this felt different somehow. We had never been in this same position before, the most basic of all sexual positions but without a doubt the most intimate. I wrapped my legs around his ass and tried to get him in as deep as possible. My mouth sought his and we kissed frantically. Everything around me was tuned out, even the words spilling from Marika's mouth as my entire being was alive with the sensation of the man fucking me so hard. His hands were caressing all over my body and his face was now buried in my neck, his tongue lashing at my throat and neck.

And in an instant of clarity I knew what was different about what we were doing. I don't know if Marika really understood what was going on but maybe she did. Sam was making love to me. I was no longer their small young plaything. I was his lover and he was mine. A shudder went through me at the realization and then I abandoned myself to the sensations. I locked my ankles and humped into him, meeting his powerful thrusts one for one. We were locked in this rhythm, my hands clutching and rubbing his neck and back, my teeth trying to sink into his neck out of sheer lust. I screamed my release and with my sex pulsing on his cock he came with an even greater roar. Never in my life had I experienced such a powerful physical and emotional climax.

He rolled off me and Marika wrapped her arms around my back as my shaking body went limp.

My only thought was what the hell just happened and had an unknowable line just been crossed.

Only time would tell I thought as sleep captured me and I drifted off in my female lover's arms.

12