A Summer of Submission Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sam returned with my collar he looked slightly sheepish waiting for my assent. I appreciated that my Master's knew I had not signed up to play collared submissive with people we had just met. I nodded slowly to him and lifted up my hair allowing him to place the collar around my neck. Marika had taken the leash from his hand and looking into my eyes, attached the leash to the D-ring on the collar.

I smiled at them and said reassuringly, "Thank you Masters for my collar." I don't know what I was really thanking them for but I had resigned myself to the expectation of some bdsm play. Well, maybe I was also a bit aroused by the possibility of some play. And this play would be choreographed by experts. And truth be told I was feeling warm and playful towards the two beautiful youthful submissives kept by Louis and Vivian. Mathieu's cock had looked very appealing although I thought enjoying it was a bit of a stretch for a get acquainted visit.

The playroom was spectacular in a very dark sort of way. Mika and Mathieu were led to cushions beside a large divan, set in the middle of the room. Vivian then guided Sam and Marika with myself in tow behind them for a tour. Marika was holding the leash as Vivian gave them a commentary on all the strange and sinister looking implements that I thought wouldn't look out of place in a real dungeon.

Vivian stopped in front of an odd looking X device I surmised was a St Andrews Cross, a device designed for flogging wayward slaves and submissives. She then led them over to a large bureau with a glassed in panel above that contained more instruments of punishment.

Vivian pulled out a nasty looking crop and enthused, "This crop is especially whippy and gives a good bite into a behind. We find its a bit harsh for simple play but great at making a point if our Pets get out of line. Here try it." She handed it to Sam who took a few tentative swishes with it and then passed it on to Marika who seemed more enthusiastic about the implement.

"Nice feel to it. We haven't used a crop on Julie yet. We did try a cane but that didn't go over well." No kidding I thought. I had bawled for the rest of the evening, the pain was so overwhelming.

"Just so Marika. Canes have to be reserved for very serious offences." Yeah, I grimaced to myself. Lets not forget that this is supposed to be fun for all, I mouthed to myself.

"Yes, clearly. We do use a leather strap attached to a wooden handle but mostly for play. Julie is very good most of the time and requires little real discipline."

This moment was becoming more surreal by the second. I felt like I was a new puppy whose house training was being discussed, but then again I was wearing an almost shear covering with a leash attached to my collar and nothing else.

However the humiliation and subservience was really just getting started. Vivian looked at me and then her two Pets. "Now off with those clothes. Pets should always be naked when in this room."

I looked over at Mika and Mathieu and they immediately pulled their final piece of clothing off. I was a bit slow off the mark so Vivian nodded towards me and Mika stepped in front, looked steadily in my eyes and took the shear shift off my body. I was now naked save for the collar. Vivian said, "Julie, are you okay with this. You look a bit alarmed." Without waiting for a reply, she looked over at Sam and Marika and asked, "Is it okay for Julie to display like this."

Sam cleared his throat and looking at me said, "Julie, we would like to see you naked as well. Use your safe word if necessary." Oh great! I had to be the spoil sport here by chickening out with my safe word. Not happening.

Vivian then spoke up, "Pets, please present under the light in front of the St Andrews. Now, Sam and Marika, lets get comfortable on the couches. Louis would you please be kind enough to get us all some brandy. Once we're set, Mika and Mathieu have some entertainment planned for us." With that the Masters adjourned to a set of couches strategically placed to offer a view of the dungeon, including a large four poster bed off to the side. I wondered if I would be included in the entertainment. I'm sure the answer was yes.

At some signal from Vivian Mathieu stood up and took Mika by the hand and led her out of the main room into another room.

I was left in my display position: fingers laced behind my head, feet apart, breasts pushed out, my gaze straight ahead. As the four Masters settled into their plush divans the absurdity of standing naked save for a collar with my breasts pushed out while four other adults were getting comfortable with their drinks was pushing its way into my thoughts. I was probably seconds away from pulling the plug on this humiliation when Vivian stepped in.

"Julie, please come over to your cushion and relax. I hope you enjoy the show our Pets are about to perform for us. By the way, I have to admit that you are one of the most beautiful girls to ever have graced our playroom. Your body is just stunning. Thank you and thank your Masters for sharing your presence with us."

"Those are very kind words Mistress," I responded. I also thought that Louis and Vivian hadn't seen anything until they got a close look at Marika's body. I always felt Marika was in a different league from me. However, her timely words about my appearance settled my psyche down somewhat.

As if reading my mind Louis added, "And I do hope this evening with our beautiful guests is just the start of a very long and interesting relationship." He then raised his glass in a toast that the other three joined in. I saw a genuine

sparkle in Marika's eyes.

Just then a command rang out from the other room. "Slave, your disobedience will not be tolerated." Mathieu emerged pulling a hissing and spitting Mika, who was on all fours and being pulled by a heavy looking chain attached to her collar.

Mathieu was dressed in something out of an Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves movie. He had on baggy pantaloons and a leather vest. His arms were adorned with metal bands and jewelled bracelets. His headgear was a turban with a feather in it. In his hand was a nasty looking scourge.

Mika wore only wispy leggings and a small bikini like bottom and only rounds of chains on her torso. She had mussed her hair up to give a wild look and the sneer and scowl on her face accented the crazed demeanour.

As Mathieu dragged a snarling Mika up to the cross she suddenly leaped at him, her claws out trying to scratch him. With great agility he spun her around and sitting on a convenient stool, laid the screeching slave across his lap and pulled off her leggings and bottoms. Mika was now naked save for her beads and chains around her breasts. She was swinging her legs wildly and swearing at the faux slaver. He quickly pulled out a mouth gag and after stuffing the ball in her mouth he tied it deftly behind her head. Mathieu then said to no-one in particular, "Female slaves should only open their mouths to take in their Master's cock." With that broad statement he began to spank her rear. The sounds were a mix of blubbering gagged girl and loud slaps landing on her bum.

Looking at the four Masters I saw smiles on their faces and a definite gleam in Marika's eyes. I wondered how much she would have liked to be in Mathieu's place: a gorgeous young girl laying over her lap ready for punishment.

And apparently the punishment wasn't over. Mathieu stood up the misbehaving slave and quickly fastened the cuffs of the struggling girl to the St Andrews cross. To me this was quite an erotic vision: a lithe girl, arms spread wide and legs fastened equally wide to the base of the X. Her small, taut and beautiful ass was now a rosy red from the spanking but primed for more. A flutter went through me. I wondered what it would be like fixed to the X like that, helpless and on display for an audience.

And I'm sure that after this scene my Masters would be planning to add a St Andrews to their playroom.

Mathieu the slave handler made a big production of selecting an implement of punishment from the display case. While he was doing this Mika, the tied up slave girl, was making frantic muffled noises from the X, Mathieu selected a nasty looking 'cat o 9 tails' and with a satisfied grin snapped it through the air for the benefit of the Masters.

"Now Slave," he loudly proclaimed, "prepare to take your punishment for your insolence and disobedience. Remember your sole purpose here is to pleasure your Masters with your body. No insolent behaviour will be tolerated!" Okay, maybe the script writers for this scene were having a bad day when they wrote that but the visual was very hot.

Mathieu skilfully slashed the many tailed whip across the slave's back, thighs and rear. The falls of the whip looked to be a softer felt flat tail but Mika, whether real or feigned, was making all sorts of pained noises through her gag. I sensed there was a bit of acting going on but really, the whipping did look painful nonetheless. I wondered how I would tolerate it.

Suddenly Mathieu stopped. He turned and looked at me. 'Oh Shit!" I thought. 'Does he want to practice his technique on me?' No was the answer. He had other things in mind.

He barked out, "Come here slave. My arm is strained and I require your assistance." Stepping over to me he pulled me up and thrust the whip into my hands. I looked at it in bewilderment. I was a submissive. I'd never whipped anyone before and flogging another girl was not on my lifetime todo list. Besides, flogging duty wasn't in my job description. I just stood there dumbly. Mathieu pulled me and turned me towards Mika. Taking my arm holding the whip he raised it as if to strike. I was trembling and blubbering about inexperience and such.

And then I caught Mika's eyes. They were aflame and she nodded her head at the whip and I'm sure she was mouthing 'DO IT' through the gag. I then decided on the spot that if the script called for me to whip a defenceless slave who was I to argue with the Director.

I took a few tentative swipes in the air and then stepped beside Mika. I ran the tails across her back to get the feel for the distance. Looking over to Marika and Sam they looked stunned by the sight of me holding the whip, naked except for my collar, and standing under the bright light. They were sitting on the edge of their seat.

I then sucked in a huge breath, bucked up my courage and slashed the whip across her back. I had a thought that I wanted to hear Mika's words. I quickly untied the gag and pulled it out of her mouth. Stepping back I began a series of slashes across Mika's back, rear and legs. I did this for a few minutes and as I got into the act I found it subtly thrilling. I particularly enjoyed thrashing her small tight perfectly formed and beautiful ass. Mika was making the right noises and I suspected that my light strokes were more erotic than painful. Hey, I guess its easy for a tormentor to pass off a little whipping as just fun.

Getting deeper into my role I suddenly had an idea. Turning to Mathieu I asked, "Slave master, the slave needs to be turned around for further punishment." Mathieu nodded and winked at me. He then quickly turned the beautiful diminutive girl around, re-fixing her cuffs so that she was in the spread eagled position but now facing out. She gazed at me, a wild look in her eyes.

I stepped back up and grabbed her hair, holding her head up and snarled, "Have you learned your lesson slave or should the cat caress your skin again? I think you deserve more." Okay, I was improvising my role but I thought I was doing a pretty good job.

Mika snivelled back, "Please mistress, I will be good. Please stop." Those were her words but her eyes were aflame and I knew she wanted the scene to continue. I caressed all over her body with the falls of the whip. I paid particular attention to her sweet firm breasts. My soft strokes of the whip had her nipples hard and prominent. I then brought the whip back and struck it across her breasts. Mika gasped and moaned while struggling in her bindings. I looked into her eyes and I saw her aflame with desire. I knew she wanted more.

Mathieu gave me time to land the whip all over thighs, stomach and breasts. I did it with enthusiasm and purpose. Finally I ran the whip from between her legs slowly over her slit and massaged her clit with the falls. Mika was moaning and shaking in her bindings. I then slashed it down on her core and she almost screamed her lust? rage? hurt? or a mix of all three. I leaned into the next few slashes.

Finally Vivian stood up and clapped loudly ending the scene. "Bravo, Bravo my Pets. You were brilliant. And Julie, your Masters must be proud of how you embraced the scene. Well done!" I looked at Marika and Sam and they were beaming. Clearly I had made them proud. But I'm sure Marika was envious of me wielding the whip. I'm pretty sure it won't be long before I feel the other end of the strap being held by my Mistress.

Louis dimmed the lights over the X and the other three masters applauded the performance. I felt flushed and a bit embarrassed at how much I enjoyed being the tormentor. I made a note to myself.

While drinks were refreshed the lights then came up on the large four poster bed. Mathieu and Mika were now naked and on the bed. It seemed the entertainment wasn't over.

Mika's arms were tied behind her back and she was now on her knees with her shoulders and face pushed down onto the mattress. I was led back to my cushion and all of us watched as Mathieu, the slaver, now naked from the waist down, grasped her hips. He ran a very rigid cock over her ass and her slit. Finally he slowly pushed his way inside her sex. We guests and hosts were then treated to an extended display of two beautiful bodies engaging in very hot and energetic sex. Mathieu lovingingly caressed all over her reddened ass, hips and back. He kissed and licked along the faint welts he had raised up with his whipping of her body. Mika moaned and squirmed under his lips and cock. They were smoking hot together. I was hoping to be invited into the scene but in the end I was just a spectator.

The show was progressing beautifully, Mathieu's cock pistoning in and out of Mika, when without a word Louis and Vivian stood up and approached the bed. When Vivian tapped Mathieu on the back he withdrew and kneeled up on his heels. Louis produced a tube of what I correctly guessed was lube. He squirted some in Vivian's hands who proceeded to play with Mika's ass pucker, gently rubbing lube all around her hole. She then lubed a finger and pushed it into Mika's ass right up to the palm of her hand.

Meanwhile I had a momentary startle when Louis filled his hands with lube and began applying the slippery stuff all over Mathieu's rigid cock. It had crossed my mind about whether Louis was intimate with Mathieu. I now had no doubts as I watched in fascination as Louis lovingly and thoroughly caressed the younger man's cock with far more care and attention then was really required to lube the appendage. My dark angel then ran quickly through some of the combinations and permutations of two submissives and two Masters. Yum! I thought

With the Pets ready, Mathieu moved his knees against Mika's thighs and readied himself. Louis held Mathieu's cock in position and Vivian held Mika's ass cheeks open. Looking at a spellbound Marika and Sam she encouraged them with, "Come closer Sam and Marika and watch Mathieu's cock go into Mika's ass. She is so tiny that its a challenging task."

And challenging it was. With Sam, myself and Marika looking on Mathieu began probing Mika's ass. A look of determination was on his face. While he was doing this Louis was caressing his rear and pushing a bit. Oddly I found this very hot. I had never seen a man intimate with another man in real life. It was strangely erotic.

When the head of Mathieu's cock finally popped into Mika she let out a howl and began loudly panting. Vivian leaned down and licked her neck and murmured unintelligible words into Mika's ear. I think she was praising her.

Louis then did the same to Mathieu. He whispered in his ear and softly bit Mathieu's ear lobe and then licked his straining neck.

Slowly but surely Mathieu's cock disappeared up to his balls into Mika. He did withdraw completely once and Vivian stuck more lube into Mika's ass and Louis put fresh lube on Mathieu's cock. Once fully seated and Mika's whines and howls subsided he began to slowly fuck her. Mika's sounds turned to growls of what I thought were approvals but in any event she didn't seem too distressed.

I was spell bound by the sight of Mathieus substantial cock buried into the tiny hole of a very tiny ass of a petite girl. And the girl seemed to be okay with it.

The performance was brilliant complete with a hard pounding rhythm near the end and then a final surge and yell from Mathieu when he orgasmed into Mika. I got to see him withdraw and spew some of his cum onto her back and I could see cum dripping out of her hole. Wow!

I don't think I had ever been as horny in my life as I was after Mathieu's and Mika's performance.

****

The car ride home was quiet but I could sense the sexual tension in the air. Vivian and Louis had graciously bid us good night after making Marika and Sam promise to join them for more play in the near future. I wasn't asked. It was assumed they would bring their Pet to an arranged playtime. And I wasn't about to object as Marika led me out by my leash to the car.

Arriving home and practically delirious with lust and need, I walked from the car and into the house without looking back. I had assured myself that I could handle any punishment for being a brazen demanding slave and I threw caution to the wind. As I moved through the house to the bedroom without speaking I started discarding clothes as I walked. By the time I reached their bed I was naked save for my collar and leash. When Sam, followed by Marika entered the bedroom I gave them the most seductive look I could manage and held out the leash for them to take.

I said, "Please Master and Mistress, take your slave and make her yours. I am here for your pleasure. Please fuck me! You own me." More bad script writing but I was truly desperate to be ravaged by them. Ever since the whipping and then the incredibly erotic sex between Mathieu and Mika my whole body was tingling with need.

Sam, bless his heart, quickly shed his clothes without a word. Marika followed behind. My worry was that they would fuck each other and once again I would be reduced to being a spectator. I opened my legs wide and locked my eyes on Sam's fully erect cock trying to leave no doubt as to what should happen next.

I was not disappointed. Neither Sam nor I needed any foreplay. I just wanted his cock inside me and Sam clearly felt the same way. Within seconds he had fully seated himself deep inside me and began to pump away. THANK YOU, THANK YOU GOD.

Marika was hovering naked on her knees beside us and I grabbed at her, pulling her legs over me. With both hands on her delicious ass I pulled her very wet and ready sex down to my mouth and I began to lick and kiss as coherently as I could with Sam pounding away at me. Soon Marika controlled the pace as she mashed her hole and clit into my mouth. She was in a take no prisoners mode.

Sam leaned forward and wrapped his arms around his gorgeous wife and mashed and twisted her breasts and nipples while he continued to fuck me. It was hard to tell who was making all the noise but between the three of us the room was alive with the sounds of sex. I was partially muffled by the goddess pushing her cunt and clit up and down my willing mouth.

It was Marika who screamed in orgasm first. I was proud that I had got her off so quickly but realized she was beyond wildly aroused by the events of the evening. Her release triggered mine. I pushed my hips up as hard as I could to match Sam's thrusts and we became wild in our humping. As I screamed my rapture he buried himself in me as he yelled his pleasure.