A Summer of Submission Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam rolled off me and we all lay there gasping and trying to process what we had just done. Even after all the sex we had had over the past many weeks our wild abandon tonight was a new high point in our carnal adventures, at least from my viewpoint. I had never wanted to be fucked so badly as I did after the evening with Louis, Vivian and their gorgeous Pets. And I think Sam and Marika were the same.

******

Lying in bed between Sam and Marika with a glass of water in my hand I felt a deep happy glow envelop me. Marika was lying on her side and was running her hand lazily over my nipples. Sam was holding and squeezing my thigh, almost absent mindedly.

Marika giggled and with great understatement said, "Well, that was quite an evening. Julie you seemed to take it quite in your stride."

"Yes Ma'am I think I did but what in particular did I manage well?

"Well, the nudity of course. We hadn't really thought any of us would be taking our clothes off."

"Were you disappointed it was only the Pets who were naked?"

"Well I think Vivian and Louis wanted to bring us into their world slowly. They hinted that our next visit would be more hands on so to speak."

I decided to be bold, "Would you like to play with Mathieu and Mika?"

She smiled at me and pulled me in for a quick kiss on the lips, "As long as I get to have you at the end of the evening, but yes, I would like to have both of them."

"And you Sam? Would you like to have the Pets and maybe Vivian?"

"Mika yes, but I'm not sure Vivian would be available. There were hints but I don't know if play includes the Masters."

Marika then assumed her Dominant voice saying, "However, dear Pet we still have to discuss your behaviour when we returned here. Holding the whip in their dungeon seems to have emboldened our shy submissive. What have you to say about that?"

I fell into my role but squirmed as to where this was going. I answered meekly, "I am so sorry for my forward behaviour. I couldn't help myself I was so turned on. I was desperate to have Sam's cock inside me." Sam groaned when he heard that.

"You of course know that your behaviour can't go unpunished."

"Yes Ma'am, I accept my fate." Of course I knew Marika was dying to beat me after having watched me whipping Mika. I didn't fully understand her but the S in BDSM was clearly something that was driving her. My ass and back would feel her will to inflict punishment. And then she surprised me again.

"And you know Pet that after Mathieu's and Mikas display in bed its time for your Master's to play with your virgin hole." Sam lifted his head in surprise as well at that. Anal sex had been hinted at but up till now was not an item selected off the menu with me their submissive. I was frightened of it but after seeing Mika take it up her bum I had a tingle of arousal at the thought. Maybe it wouldn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I decided to be bold.

"Master Sam, would you like to fuck me in the ass?" If I was going to be punished for my behaviour why not go for it.

He was silent for a few seconds and then replied slowly, "Yes I would if Marika agrees and we prepare you well and... and.. your tight little ass is as delightful as the rest of you. I'm sure it will be." He broke the tension with the last little bit and we all laughed.

But I knew that would happen on another day as my eyes grew heavy and I drifted off.

*****

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.