A Summer of Tight Fits Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, that feels fucking good, Karen. Yes, on my asshole, too. That feels really good."

Tom was staring at Karen devour Amber's cunt and lick her asshole, what he had wanted to do that afternoon. He watched her eat Amber, his cock throbbing now, fully erect and in need of attention. He straddled Amber's chest, putting his cock in front of Amber's welcoming mouth. She began licking it, down his shaft and then up to his head.

Karen was lapping Amber's cunt, but from where she lay she could watch Amber's tongue slather Tom's hard cock with long licks of her tongue. Watching Tom's cock disappear into Amber's mouth was exciting. She had never seen a blowjob up close. She began stroking her cunt as she nibbled gently on Amber's clit.

Tom pulled out of Amber's mouth and positioned his cock, moistened with her saliva, between her breasts. Karen watched as Tom slowly fucked Amber's tits. No one had done that to her before, but it was hot. Amber held her breasts together to create a tight tunnel, pinching her nipples as Tom thrust between them, flicking her tongue at the swollen head of Tom's cock as it slid between her soft tits.

"I want your big hard cock in my cunt now, Tom. Karen's tongue is making me so fucking wet."

Tom got off Amber's chest and lay on the bed, eager for Amber to slide on top of him. Amber first reached for Karen, kissing her hard on the mouth, tasting her juices on her tongue and lips. "I love it when you eat my cunt, Karen. Now I want to eat yours while I fuck Tom."

Amber straddled Tom in a reverse cowgirl position, facing away from him. She lowered her pussy onto the head of his cock, slowly easing his shaft into her tight hole until his entire length was inside her. "Come here and let me eat you, Karen," she said, motioning to her with her finger.

Karen stood in front of Amber and spread her legs, giving Amber access to her pussy.

Instead of watching from the 2nd floor window, Tom now had a front row seat, inches away from Amber's tongue as it dipped into Karen's wet hole and up to her clit. And he watched as Karen began rubbing her big tits, pinching her nipples and gently squeezing her breasts, moaning as Amber's tongue penetrated her cunt. Karen was so turned on, from being with Mrs. Wilson, from watching Amber suck Tom's cock, from eating Amber's pussy, and now from feeling Amber's tongue deep inside her, tongue-fucking her while she watched Tom's big cock slide in and out of Amber's cunt.

Tom also was watching his cock go in and out of Amber's cunt as she rode him. He reached between her soft asscheeks and began to lightly rub her asshole with his finger, the tip sliding in with help from her juices. Amber moaned as she felt his finger penetrate her tight hole, adding to the excitement of impaling herself on his thick rigid pole while tongue-fucking Karen's juicy slit. Tom then reached around Amber's waist with his right hand and began rubbing her clit, making her bounce harder on his cock. He lifted his hips to meet her downward thrusts, his thighs slapping against her ass. He had come twice already today but watching Amber ravish Karen's wet hole and feeling Amber's cunt squeeze his swollen cock was too much. He wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Jesus Amber, you're so tight," he said. "I'm going to cum soon." He began to pound her from below, increasing his thrusts upward into her grasping cunt while pushing his finger deeper into her ass.

"Karen, lick my clit now," Amber said suddenly. "Lick it while Tom fucks me. I'm so close."

Karen got on her hands and knees and started to lick and suck Amber's clit. As Tom thrust inside her hole, Karen's tongue came in contact with its shaft. Tom's cock suddenly slipped out of Amber's cunt. Karen was an inch away from his thick, throbbing member, slick with Amber's juices. She was about to put it into her mouth when Amber groaned and put it back inside her cunt and started bucking up and down on it. Amber grabbed Karen's head and brought her back to her clit. "Fuck, I'm so close. I'm going to cum."

Tom grabbed Amber's hips and began slamming his cock into her cunt. He grunted several times and said "I have to cum," he said, arching his back, shoving his cock deep inside her and releasing a big load of cum.

"Fucckkk, I'm cummming," Amber screamed. "I'm cummming." She pulled Karen's mouth to her clit as her orgasm continued, her spasming cunt clenching Tom's spurting cock, milking it of his cum.

"God, don't stop, Karen, I think I'm going to cum again," Amber moaned. "Eat my cunt."

Tom's cock slipped out of her, his cum dribbling out of her sloppy hole onto Karen's tongue. Amber held Karen's head to her cum-covered cunt, her tongue sliding inside it, tasting their combined juices.

"That's it, eat my cunt, fuckkkk I'm going to cum again." She arched her back, and thrust her hips toward Karen's mouth, moaning loudly as her second orgasm hit her.

She collapsed on Tom's chest, out of breath, her eyes closed, drained from two intense orgasms moments apart.

Karen was left staring at Amber's oozing pink hole, a stream of white cum still coming out of it. Amber saw her lying there, between her wet thighs, and moved down to kiss her, tasting her orgasm and Tom's cum on Karen's tongue and mouth.

"Jesus, Karen, that was fucking amazing," Amber said.

Suddenly she pushed Karen onto her back and began rubbing her cunt as she continued to lick Tom's cum off of Karen's lips and face. Karen moaned as she felt Amber's fingers slide into her and then rub her engorged clit.

"So close," she said, "I'm so close." She had been close to cumming as soon as she climbed onto Amber's bed and began eating her. Tom could only stare as Amber made Karen writhe on the bed with her fingers. He had wanted to lean over and take Karen's nipples in his mouth, to lick her beautiful tits, but decided not to. Karen's eyes were closed, her hands clenched, on the edge of her own orgasm.

Amber began rubbing Karen's clit more vigorously, still kissing her hard on the lips. She felt Karen shudder and push her hips upward to meet her fingers. She bucked several times, her hand on Amber's hand, keeping the pressure on her clit as her orgasm peaked. "Fuck, incredible," Karen said, after Amber broke their long, wet kiss.

"Mmmm, that was beautiful," Amber said, snuggling up next to her, gently rubbing her breasts and her stomach.

"Really hot," Tom said, predictably.

The three of them lay there for awhile, drained from their orgasms, feeling good about being together. Amber lay between Karen and Tom. She leaned over to kiss Tom on the mouth. And she rolled over and gave Karen another long, wet kiss. Then the three of them kissed, their tongues intertwined, tasting each other.

Karen suddenly felt really tired. She said goodnight and walked out of the room, Tom watching her tight, round ass as she left.

"Man that was hot, wasn't it?" Tom said to Amber.

"Very. Let's do that again soon. I have some other ideas for the three of us."

Tom spent the night in her room, falling asleep in her arms, dreaming of his own sexual scenario, one of which involved Karen's sweet ass.

***

Karen woke up about 11 and shuffled downstairs for a caffeine infusion. Amber was sitting at the kitchen table, nursing a cup of coffee. Karen got herself a cup and sat down next to her. They kissed for a moment, Amber rubbing Karen's back.

"That was really hot last night. Was it ok for you?" Amber asked.

"Totally. I thought it was really fun. I got used to being with Tom. He's cool. It was cool. I had an amazing orgasm."

"Jesus, it was so exciting to feel your tongue on me while Tom's cock was inside me. You should try that, it's incredible."

"Maybe," Karen said, thinking about how she had lapped up Tom's cum as it streamed out of Amber's cunt, caught up in the moment, how she had come close to inhaling his big cock when it slipped out of Amber's hole, coated with her juices. She was sure it would feel good inside her pussy, Amber's tongue lapping at her clit.

"Hey, I didn't get a chance to ask you about Mrs. Wilson. How'd it go last night?" Amber said.

"It was fine. I got really sweaty and took a shower in her bathroom. And then I snooped in her panties drawer and found her two dildos. She's pretty sexy for an older woman. I know she was staring at my tits. And then when I was about to leave she gave him a long hug and kissed me on the cheek. I think she really wanted to kiss me on the lips."

"No kidding. Wow. Isn't she married?"

"I think she's separated from her husband. He hasn't been around for awhile and she didn't seem to want to talk about him. She wants me to babysit again tonight. I told her you're leaving soon and might join me. Do you want to come with me tonight?"

"Definitely," Amber said, excitedly. "I think she wants you. I bet we could seduce her, the two of us. We could be making out when she gets home. Whaddya think, do you want to try it?"

Karen was really attracted to Mrs. Wilson and her lithe, tight body. "Yeah, let's try it. Worst case she doesn't want me to babysit anymore. Best case we have some fun," Karen said, her cunt beginning to ache at the thought of having sex with both Amber and Mrs. Wilson.

***

Amber and Karen hung out at the pool most of the day while Tom went to his club to work out and run. They decided to dress provocatively for the evening. They each wore their shortest mini-skirts and skimpiest tops, showing off as much flesh as possible. It was hot tonight, so they could say they wanted to stay cool while playing outside with the kids. They eyed each other in Karen's bedroom, becoming turned on themselves.

"Wow, you look hot, Karen," Amber said, approaching her. She kissed her on the lips, probing her mouth with her tongue while she slid her hand under her miniskirt to fondle her ass through her panties.

"If we don't seduce Mrs. Wilson we'll be right back here tonight," Karen said with a laugh.

Karen and Amber walked over to Mrs. Wilson's house after having dinner with Tom. He had stared at them the whole time, practically drooling. He didn't know about their plan to seduce Mrs. Wilson, but he was used to seeing the two of them dress in sexy outfits the past week.

"I'll wait up for you girls. I'll just be sitting here thinking of you two dressed like that," he had said. "And thinking about what we did together last night."

"Cool," Karen said. "We'll smoke a joint when we get home, maybe take a late swim."

The thought of repeating last night's activities swelled Tom's cock, hidden under the table. He thought about asking them to blow him before they went to Mrs. Wilson's house, but thought better of it. Maybe when they got home.

They said goodbye to Tom, Amber staying behind to give him a long wet kiss and rub his cock through his shorts.

"I'll take care of this for you when I get back," she said with a smile.

"I'll be waiting for you," he replied, returning her smile.

***

Amber and Karen arrived at Mrs. Wilson's house, already a little sweaty. Mrs. Wilson opened the front door and ushered them into the air-conditioned house. She gave Karen a hug, pressing her body against her. She held out her hand to Amber, who instead embraced Mrs. Wilson.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Wilson. Karen told me how much she enjoys being here and watching your kids."

"Yes, I like having her here too. The kids love her." Mrs. Wilson scanned Amber's body, glancing at her tits pressing against a skimpy pink top, her upper thighs visible below a very short skirt.

"It looks like you girls are ready for playing outside," Mrs. Wilson said, shifting her attention to Karen's hot body, her nipples already poking through the light fabric of her blue top.

"We thought we'd let them run around outside and then make them ice cream sundaes," Karen said.

"Great, they'll love it. I should be home about 9 or 930. Feel free to shower if you get really sweaty," Mrs. Wilson said.

"Thanks, we'll probably have to. It's really muggy out tonight," Karen said. "But only if you don't mind."

"I don't mind a bit," Mrs. Wilson said, imagining the two of them naked in her shower stall, rubbing soap over each other's breasts and thighs. Her pussy began to ache staring at these two hot girls, looking so sexy and sexual. "I'll see you girls soon. Have fun." She gave her kids a big hug and told them that if they behaved Karen and Amber would let them eat a yummy ice cream sundae.

Amber and Karen watched her leave, eyeing her slim body in a short red dress, the tops of her breasts visible. She had looked excited staring at their outfits, eyeing them up and down, lingering on their tits. They would plan to be freshly showered after putting the kids to bed and even more visible to Mrs. Wilson when she got home.

***

Amber and Karen were making out on the couch when they heard a key turn in the front door. They kept kissing, pretending that they hadn't heard Mrs. Wilson come into the house.

"What the hell," Mrs. Wilson said. "What are you girls doing?" Mrs. Wilson stared at Karen and Amber, both wearing just their panties, their breasts pressed together in their embrace.

Karen got off the couch and went over to Mrs. Wilson, standing a few feet away from her.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Wilson. After the kids fell asleep, we got really turned on rubbing soap on each other in the shower and then just started making out. But we have the baby monitors on, so everything is fine."

Karen then embraced Mrs. Wilson, her big soft tits pressing against Mrs. Wilson's in her tight dress.

"You're not mad, are you Mrs. Wilson?" she said, holding her tight.

Mrs. Wilson froze, the feeling of the young woman pressing against her, the smell of her clean body, a warmth spreading in her cunt, all making her very turned on.

"I'm not mad," Karen. "I understand, I think."

At that moment, Amber began hugging Mrs. Wilson from behind. "Don't be mad, Mrs. Wilson," Amber whispered, before sliding her tongue in her ear.

Mrs. Wilson was now sandwiched between two hot girls, both wearing nothing but panties, both pressing their tits into her. She felt Amber's hands raise her dress and pull down her panties. Amber dropped her own panties and began to grind her mound into Mrs. Wilson spread asscheeks. Mrs. Wilson could feel wetness from her slit glide against her ass, the small patch of pubic hair at the top of Amber's mound tickling her asshole.

Karen began kissing Mrs. Wilson, probing her mouth with her tongue, sucking on Mrs. Wilson's tongue.

Mrs. Wilson moaned, pulling Karen tighter against her, matching her tongue thrusts, mashing her mouth against Karen's in one of the most passionate kisses of her life. She felt Amber's fingers snake under her dress and begin rubbing her pussy, a finger sliding into her wet slit before starting to rub her excited clit.

"Jesus, Mrs. Wilson, you are so fucking wet," Amber cooed in Mrs. Wilson's ear.

"Mrs. Wilson?" Karen asked, after pulling her tongue out of her mouth.

"Yes, Karen," Mrs. Wilson said, breathlessly. Amber's finger was now vigorously rubbing her clit and she was slapping her thighs against her ass, grinding her pussy against her asscheeks made slippery from Amber's juices.

"Do you want to eat my cunt?" Karen asked, before kissing Mrs. Wilson hard on the lips again.

"Yes. Yes I do," Mrs. Wilson's said, after hesitating. She felt an orgasm begin to stir deep inside her, Amber's fingers pressing against her clit while she humped her ass. Mrs. Wilson could feel the lips of Amber's wet pussy sliding against her cheeks.

Karen began pinching Mrs. Wilson's nipples through her fabric and grinding her mound against Mrs. Wilson's, which pressed Amber's finger harder against her clit.

"Mrs. Wilson," Karen asked again.

"Yes." Mrs. Wilson said, barely able to speak.

"Do you want to eat Amber's cunt?"

"Yes, God yes, I want to eat both your cunts."

"Mrs. Wilson?" Karen asked again.

Mrs. Wilson could only grunt in reply, her eyes closed, her surrender to her wanton lesbian lust complete.

"You have my permission to cum now," Karen whispered in her ear as she pinched her nipples harder.

Mrs. Wilson's orgasm exploded, making her slump between Karen and Amber, her arms wrapped around Karen's neck for support, her head lying against Karen's breasts.

She was drained, so much anticipation of being with another woman, of imagining Karen's hot body. And now, she was sandwiched between two hot women, weak from an incredible orgasm. Opening her eyes, she found herself staring at Karen's tits. Her mouth reached out for a nipple, taking it between her lips, sucking on it before sliding more of her breast into her mouth. She moaned. She wanted to please Karen, and Amber.

"Mrs. Wilson, you've been a very naughty girl. I want you to go upstairs and get a dildo. And then I want you to come back and eat my cunt and Amber's cunt. Is that clear?" Karen said, with an edge to her voice.

"Yes, yes. I will, Karen. I will come right back." She hurried upstairs for her sex toy, still weak from her orgasm, still stunned at what had just happened in her living room.

Amber and Karen gave each other a smile and then resumed making out on the couch, their pussies soaking wet from their encounter with this hot older woman, eager to be pleased by their new suburban mommyslut.

"I think she'll do anything we ask," Amber said, as she fondled Karen's breasts and slid a finger into her soaking wet cunt.

"I know she will," Karen said, moaning from Karen's touch, so turned on from making Mrs. Wilson cum.

Before long Mrs. Wilson was tiptoeing down the stairs back to the living room, holding the long narrow dildo Karen had seen in her panties drawer.

"Strip for us, Mrs. Wilson," Karen said, in charge of the night's activities.

Mrs. Wilson's panties lay across the living room, but she was still wearing her tight fitting dress. She took it off and stood naked before Karen and Amber, still curled together on the couch, both of them naked, sitting on a towel Karen had laid on the couch. Mrs. Wilson covered her breasts for a moment, before letting her hands hang down. She was still shaking a bit from her orgasm and the excitement of being with two beautiful girls, especially Karen, who she had masturbated about two nights earlier, imagining her in her bed, her legs spread apart.

"I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl over to Amber and make her cum with your tongue," Karen said, firmly but softly. "Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Karen," Mrs. Wilson said, before dropping to her knees and crawling on all fours to the edge of the couch, where Amber sat with her legs wide open, her pussy glistening from humping Mrs. Wilson's ass. The lips of her small tight cunt were slightly open, the nub of her clitoris visible to Mrs. Wilson as she got within several inches of her wet hole, so close to licking her first pussy. She stared at it, craved it, flicking her tongue at it in anticipation of tasting it.

"Do you deserve to eat Amber's cunt, Mrs. Wilson?" Karen asked, trying not to smile at Amber. Neither of them had any experience with dominance or submission, but they were having fun with it, especially since Mrs. Wilson seemed to be enjoying it, following every order without hesitation.

"I think I do. Yes, I do deserve to eat Amber's... Amber's cunt," Mrs. Wilson stuttered, not quite comfortable with saying cunt to two younger women.

"Do you deserve to eat my cunt, Mrs. Wilson?" Karen asked.

"I do, yes, I do. Please let me eat Amber's cunt and then your cunt," Mrs. Wilson said, begging Karen to let her finally taste Amber, so close to her tongue and mouth.

"If you make Amber cum, I'll let you have another orgasm, OK Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes, thank you Karen. I'll make her cum," Mrs. Wilson said, breathlessly, still on her hands and knees, still just several inches away from Amber's oozing, open hole. Amber was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples as she stared at Mrs. Wilson, anticipating the feeling of her tongue sliding into her sodden cunt and licking her hard clit, of cumming in Mrs. Wilson's mouth.