A Summer of Tight Fits Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, Mrs. Wilson, you can eat Amber's cunt now. While you do that I'm going to fuck you in the ass with your dildo. Is that ok Mrs. Wilson?" Karen asked, enjoying the feeling of being in control.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me in the ass with my dildo while I eat Amber's cunt. Thank you Karen." And with that, Mrs. Wilson began lapping at Amber's slit, tasting her first pussy. She feasted on Amber's cunt, gently sucking her soft lips, sliding her tongue into her tight wet tunnel, nibbling her hard clit.

"Good girl, Mrs. Wilson. I like what you're doing," Amber said between moans.

Mrs. Wilson was somewhat tentative, not knowing if she was eating her the right way. She had fantasized about women recently, ever since her husband moved out after a fight about his infidelity at school, sick of men and their bullshit. And she had fantasized two nights earlier about licking Karen's cunt. She had imagined what it looked like close up and what she would do to it with her tongue and mouth. And now she was eating Amber's cunt, her tongue buried in her tight slit. Hearing Amber moan made her thrust deeper inside her.

Suddenly Mrs. Wilson felt Karen's tongue at her neck, then travel from the middle of her back to her ass. "Oh God, yes. Lick my ass," Mrs. Wilson said, squirming as Karen's tongue began lapping at her tight hole, up and down on the sensitive opening. Then she felt the head of her dildo enter her ass, lubricated by Karen's saliva. "Mmmm, that feels good. Please fuck my asshole," Mrs. Wilson said, thrusting her ass back to take in more of the plastic cock than just the head.

"I'll give you more cock in your ass when I'm ready," Karen said firmly, spanking Mrs. Wilson's right asscheek.

Mrs. Wilson's ass stung from the blow. "Yes, Karen, thank you. When you're ready."

Mrs. Wilson returned to Amber's cunt, which was dripping with her saliva and Amber's juices. She probed inside her slick hole and then began lapping up and down from just above her asshole to her clitoris.

Moaning softly, Amber grasped her head and pushed her head lower until Mrs. Wilson's tongue was grazing Amber's asshole. "Mmm, yes, lick my ass, Mrs. Wilson, that feels good," Amber said. Then she pulled her head up, forcing Mrs. Wilson' tongue to snake back inside her cunt again, her top lip mashing against her clit.

Mrs. Wilson's ass gripped the dildo as it slid in and out of her asshole. Karen fed more and more of the cock into her tight hole, now fucking her harder and deeper. Mrs. Wilson moaned from the assfucking, her own cunt as wet as Amber's. She longed to rub it while she ate Amber's. Her hand strayed between her legs and found her clit, triggering a groan.

Karen swatted her hand away. "You'll get to rub your cunt and cum when I tell you to, Mrs. Wilson. After you make me cum in your mouth." She again spanked Mrs. Wilson's ass, leaving a red mark on it.

Mrs. Wilson groaned again and sank her tongue as deep into Amber's pussy as possible, rubbing her clit even harder with her lip. She felt Amber's muscles tighten around her tongue, her clit throb, and her body stiffen. Amber grabbed her head with her thighs and arched her back. "Fuck, I'm cummming. Fuckkkkk." Mrs. Wilson felt a trickle of liquid flow into her mouth as she kept the pressure on Amber's clit, her tongue still embedded deep inside her juicy pink hole.

"Jesus, that was fucking amazing," Amber said, quietly, her chest still heaving from her breathing. "Thank you, Mrs. Wilson."

"Mrs. Wilson?" Karen said.

Mrs. Wilson turned around to look at her, her lips and cheeks smeared with Amber's juices, an excited look on her face. "Yes, Karen," she said demurely.

"You were a good girl making Amber cum. Now you're going to eat my cunt. When you make me cum, I'll let you rub your cunt while Amber fucks you in the ass. Understand?"

Mrs. Wilson nodded, and waited for Karen to sit on the couch in front of her, her pussy throbbing with desire.

Karen and Amber switched positions. Amber took over plunging the dildo into Mrs. Wilson's asshole while Karen sat on the couch and spread her legs in front of Mrs. Wilson.

"Do you like being our cunt-licking pet, Mrs. Wilson," Karen asked, rubbing her nipples and sliding a finger into her wet hole, her juices dripping onto the towel she was sitting on.

"Yes, I do. I love being your cunt-licking pet. May I lick your cunt please, Karen," Mrs. Wilson begged, just inches away from Karen's pink lips.

Karen was already on the verge from watching Mrs. Wilson eat Amber and from fucking Mrs. Wilson's tight ass. "Yes, eat my cunt now, my sexy pet."

Mrs. Wilson groaned and immediately began lapping at Karen's creamy hole, sliding her tongue up and down her inner lips to her clit, then down to her asshole and back up to her clit, in long, slow strokes.

"Mmmm, yes, that's good, Mrs. Wilson. You're very good at licking cunts. Isn't she Amber," Karen asked, looking at Amber, who was drilling Mrs. Wilson's ass with the dildo.

"Yes she is. I think she's going to make you cum soon, girlfriend," Amber replied, turned on by the scene of Mrs. Wilson buried between her girlfriend's thighs, licking her cunt and her asshole. "That's it, Mrs. Wilson, suck on her clit, make her cum in your mouth," Amber said, increasing the pace of her assfucking.

Mrs. Wilson began pressing her tongue against Amber's clit and slid two fingers into her wet pussy, which made Karen moan.

"Yes, suck my clit, suck it..." She closed her eyes, arched her back, and clenched her hands. "Oh my god, I'm going to cum, fuckkkkkk." Karen grabbed Mrs. Wilson's head and pulled her into her cunt as her orgasm hit her, finally releasing her head as she slumped against the couch.

Mrs. Wilson continued to lightly lick her wet hole and softly nuzzle her clit as Karen recovered from an intense orgasm, still breathing heavily.

"You've been a very good girl, Mrs. Wilson, making Amber and me cum in your mouth," Karen said after catching her breath. "You are a talented cunt licker."

Mrs. Wilson looked up at Karen, juices from Amber's and Karen's cunts smeared all over her face. "Thank you, Karen," she said.

"Do you want to come now, Mrs. Wilson," Karen asked, knowing the answer to her question.

"Yes, I want to cum. God yes. Please, let me rub my, my cunt," Mrs. Wilson pleaded.

"You may," Karen said with a smile.

Mrs. Wilson moaned softly and reached between her legs to fondle her wet hole, two fingers quickly sinking inside it. She fingerfucked her pussy while Amber continued to ream her asshole and Karen gently pinched her hard nipples. The combination was too much for Mrs. Wilson, on the edge of an orgasm as soon as her tongue had touched Amber's sweet cunt for the first time. Mrs. Wilson's right hand began to frantically rub her clit while her left hand covered her mouth to prevent her scream from being heard upstairs. She convulsed in orgasm, her body shaking from being fucked and rubbed at the same time, her ass slamming back to meet Amber's thrusting of the dildo into her asshole while her cunt spasmed in her hand. She collapsed against Karen's thighs, drained from making Amber and Karen cum and from her own explosive orgasm.

Karen stroked her hair as an exhausted but exhilarated Mrs. Wilson lay nestled between her juice-covered thighs. Amber withdrew the dildo and began to rub her back. The two girls sat down on the floor next to Mrs. Wilson and began to kiss her, tasting their juices on Mrs. Wilson's tongue, lips, and cheeks. Mrs. Wilson hungrily returned their kisses, three tongues and three sets of lips churning together.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wilson," Karen said, giving her one last kiss. "Amber and I will need you to eat us again soon. Is that ok?"

"Yes, yes I will. I want to. Thank you."

The three women got up and put their clothes on, drained from their intense orgasms and excited by their new-found roles of dominant mistresses and submissive mommyslut. Mrs. Wilson agreed to monitor her phone for Karen's instructions. They kissed again and Amber and Karen left for home, leaving a confused but very happy Mrs. Wilson alone in her living room.

***

"Oh my god, that was amazing, Karen," Amber said. "You were incredible with your spanking and orders and everything. Where'd you learn that stuff?"

"Reading online erotic literature," Karen said. "You wouldn't believe the stuff people write. It's so fucking hot. There's this whole series of stories about suburban mommysluts eating their neighbor's daughter's cunts and getting fucked in the ass by them. So hot. Some of them are illustrated, like dirty comics."

"Jesus, you'll have to show me," Amber said.

"I will. What are we going to do about Tom when we get home?" Karen asked. "He probably had an erection just staring at us before we left for Mrs. Wilson's house."

"I'm tired, but let's give him a blowjob together," Amber said. "That'd be fun, right?"

"I like that idea. I'm tired too," Karen said. "Jesus, Mrs. Wilson is hot, isn't she? She did everything we asked her to and loved it."

"I think we should do it again tomorrow night. Maybe bring Tom for extra excitement," Amber said, getting turned on by the prospects of adding Tom's big cock to the party.

"Maybe, let's think about it," Karen said, not sure about sharing Mrs. Wilson with her stepbrother, at least not yet.

***

When they got home they found Tom sitting on the couch, playing his Fortnite game.

"Is that all you do, Tom," Karen said, "play that stupid fucking game?"

"It's not stupid, and no, I do other things, like think about you two dressed like that. Did you have fun at Mrs. Wilson's," he said with a smile, assuming that the two of them ate each other while Mrs. Wilson was out.

"Oh yeah, we had fun," Amber said, sitting next to Tom on the couch. "Definitely had fun." She leaned over and kissed him on the lips, taking the controller from him. She reached down and pulled his shorts off, letting free his penis, which immediately began to stiffen. Karen sat down on his other side and began to stroke his cock while Amber kissed him, soon lowering her mouth to it, inhaling half of it. She kept stroking it while sucking on his head, which grew bigger in her mouth. She finally had Tom's big cock inside her mouth.

Tom moaned as his tongue explored Amber's mouth, his left hand guiding Karen deeper onto his shaft, his right hand rubbing Amber's nipple through her shirt. Amber took off Tom's shirt and trailed her tongue down his chest to suck on his nipples, replacing Karen's hand with hers to rub Tom's cock, now fully erect.

She joined Karen at his head, both of them now licking it while Amber stroked his shaft, their tongues meeting as they licked and sucked his large head.

"Jesus you're going to make me spurt," Tom said, his hands pressing down on both Karen's and Amber's head. Karen began to swallow him, taking half of his thick cock into her mouth, Amber pumping the other half with her hand.

Tom groaned and began spewing a big load into Karen's mouth. Karen gagged once, half his cum dribbling out of her mouth onto Amber's hand. Still pumping his shaft, Amber took over sucking his head, draining his cock of his second offering of cum. She began licking Karen's tongue and lips, scooping Tom's cum into her mouth.

"Wow," Tom said. "Amazing." He was slumped against the couch, watching Karen and Amber trade ropes of his cum between their mouths, the two of them kissing and sucking each other's tongues.

"Yummy," Amber said, smiling at Tom. She did love to suck his cock, and this was the third blowjob she'd given him, made all the more exciting by Karen blowing him with her and sharing his big load of cum.

Amber and Karen kissed Tom hard on the mouth, giving him a taste of his orgasm. He sucked on their tongues, loving the feeling of their hot bodies in his arms.

***

Tired, they all went upstairs to crash, Tom with Amber, Karen to her bedroom. Karen would fall asleep thinking of new scenarios with Mrs. Wilson. Perhaps she and Amber would take turns eating Mrs. Wilson's cunt, which they hadn't done tonight. Or maybe Mrs. Wilson would plow her big thick dildo into Karen's cunt while Amber sat on Karen's face, impaling her pussy on her tongue. And maybe Tom's big cock somewhere in the mix. Lots of possibilities...

Amber fell asleep in Tom's arms, thinking about how fun it was to have Mrs. Wilson at their command, to lick their cunts and assholes when they told her to, and to ream her ass. Amber had fantasized about anal sex since she got to Karen's house. With two days left, maybe she would get to act out that fantasy. Maybe Mrs. Wilson could fuck her in the ass with her dildo while Karen lapped at her cunt. Or maybe Tom could fuck her in the ass while she ate Karen and Mrs. Wilson licked her cunt.

Tom could only think about how hot it was to watch Amber and Karen suck his cock and push his cum between their mouths. And he thought about how he really wanted to fuck Karen in the ass. Ever since watching her and Amber eat each other at the pool he had become fixated on Karen's sweet ass, always barely contained in her bathing suits and shorts, her soft cheeks driving him crazy, knowing that if he pulled down her thong or her panties he could bury his tongue in her asshole and then plunge his hard cock into her tight hole, inch by inch, fucking her ass until he flooded it with his cum. But he had two days left with Amber, so that would have to wait.

Mrs. Wilson, too, was lying in bed, thinking about what had happened to her tonight and what would happen tomorrow. How had she become Karen's little slut? Would she respond if Karen called and said she needed her to eat her again? Would she agree to get on her hands and knees and lick Amber's ass and cunt again and then Karen's while they sodomized her with her dildo? Would she let them cram both her dildos into her cunt and ass while forcing her to lick their juicy holes to orgasm? The thought of making love to the two hot girls made her aroused again, her aching pussy providing her the answer to her questions. It turned her on to be ordered to lick their cunts and assholes while her own cunt throbbed with uncontrollable desire. When she was finally able to get release it was an explosive orgasm, even more explosive than the one she had sandwiched between Amber and Karen. And then to kiss them, softly and passionately, their juices mixing with their tongues and lips, the two sexy young women so soft, so edible...