A Summer of Tight Fits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom came into the room, with a sheepish grin on his face, not knowing how this was going to play out. He saw Mrs. Wilson sitting on the couch, looking really sexy in her tight dress, her small breasts pressing against the dress, her short brown hair falling on her shoulders.

Mrs. Wilson eyed Tom as he approached, noticing his muscular frame and a bulge in his athletic shorts.

"Hello Mrs. Wilson," Tom stuttered.

"Hi Tom," she replied.

"Tom, Amber, and I have been having sex this past week," Karen told Mrs. Wilson. "Amber and I sucked his cock until he came in our mouths after we had sex with you last night. And he fucked Amber with his big hard cock until he came, and then I licked his cum out of Amber's juicy cunt. We'd like him to join us tonight, because we want Amber to fulfill her fantasy of having all three of her holes stuffed with cock, which is why we asked you to bring your dildos. But we also don't want you to have to have sex with him if you don't want to. So you don't have to. Is that ok, Mrs. Wilson?"

Mrs. Wilson sat on the couch, next to Amber's hot sexy body, listening to Karen describe all the sex the three had had together, hearing the words cunt and cock and cum, and getting increasingly turned on, feeling her panties becoming soaked with her juices.

She took a big gulp of wine and said, "That's ok. He can join us." She wouldn't have sex with him, but he wanted to please Karen and Amber, especially Amber whose fantasy was also hers, to have three cocks in all her holes at once. "I'll do anything you and Karen want me to do," she said, finishing her wine.

"Excellent Mrs. Wilson," Amber said, sliding her hand underneath her dress to find her wetness. She began rubbing her cunt through her pink panties, eliciting a moan from Mrs. Wilson.

"Ok, I think we should go upstairs," Karen said, her pussy beginning to ache at the sight of a naked Amber rubbing Mrs. Wilson's wet panties, the lips of her cunt visible through the sheer fabric.

Amber stripped off Mrs. Wilson's dress and her panties and led her upstairs to her room, Tom following behind them, staring at Mrs. Wilson's small, round ass. Amber and Karen got on their hands and knees on the bed, instructing Mrs. Wilson to eat their cunts and lick their assholes while they sucked Tom's cock. Tom lay on the bed between Amber and Karen, watching them take turns sliding his cock into their mouths. Amber then began sucking his head while Karen licked his shaft.

Obeying Karen's command, Mrs. Wilson got behind Amber and Karen, their asses raised in the air, waiting for her tongue to ravish their eager holes. She watched as Karen and Amber sucked, licked and stroked Tom's cock, which was much bigger than her husband's. It grew thicker as they sucked him, an engorged throbbing mast. She longed to join Amber and Karen, adding her tongue and her mouth to his cock. But she couldn't. And she had to concentrate on Amber and Karen. Her cunt began to ache as she watched them blow him and as her tongue snaked into their cunts, wet with their juices. She began slathering Amber's asshole, knowing she wanted to be fucked in the ass tonight, like they had fucked her ass last night, repeatedly, while she lapped at their holes until they came in her mouth.

Amber began to moan, her mouth stuffed with Tom's meat, as she felt Mrs. Wilson's tongue coat her asshole.

She turned around and told Mrs. Wilson to get her big dildo. She needed cocks inside her now. Her fantasy was about to become real. Mrs. Wilson got her large flesh-colored dildo out of her purse.

"How can I please you, Amber," she asked, staring at her spread legs, her wet cunt, her beautiful tits.

"I want Karen to fuck me in the ass while you slide that big dildo into my cunt and lick and suck my clit. And then I'm going to suck Tom's cock until he shoots his cum on my tits." Articulating her fantasy made her cunt throb even more.

Karen took the anal dildo they bought that afternoon and put it in the strap-on harness, slathering lube all over it. She lay on the bed and helped Amber lie against her. Mrs. Wilson guided the head of the thin dildo into Amber's tight asshole, which slid in easily with the lube. Karen slowly eased the length of the dildo into Amber's ass, inch by inch, Mrs. Wilson's mouth now glued to Amber's cunt, her tongue sliding into her wet hole. Amber moaned as she felt the thin cock penetrate her tight hole and Mrs. Wilson ravish her cunt. She began sliding up and down on Karen's dildo, rubbing her back against Karen's big tits.

"Mrs. Wilson, put that big dildo inside me, fill my cunt with your cock," Amber said, breathlessly, eager to feel another hole filled with cock.

Mrs. Wilson first put her big dildo into her mouth, sucking and licking it, pretending it was Tom's cock in her mouth. She moaned, turned on by the thought of blowing him, her cunt now throbbing from excitement, begging to be touched. She then placed the head between Amber's inner lips and gently pressed it inside her tight cunt, which eagerly grabbed hold of it as it slid deeper inside her wet hole. Amber's cunt clutched at Mrs. Wilson's cock as she started to fuck her with it, faster and faster, harder and harder, her tongue now lapping at Amber's engorged clit.

Amber felt the two dildos between the thin membrane separating her two cock-stuffed holes. She began bouncing her asshole up and down on Karen's cock, meeting Karen's upward thrusts into her ass. And she began thrusting her cunt to meet Mrs. Wilson's hard strokes, her big dildo going deep into her cunt until just an inch remained outside, Mrs. Wilson's tongue smashing against Amber's clit. Mrs. Wilson was on her knees, her ass in the air, wishing she had a cock sliding in and out of her asshole. She moaned again, her own cunt throbbing as she imagined the big dildo filling her other hole.

Tom watched Karen ram her strap-on cock into Amber's willing ass and Mrs. Wilson cram her big cock into Amber's sodden cunt, her juices coating the big cock as it slid in and out of her hole, while lapping at Amber's clit. He straddled Karen and Amber, feeding his throbbing cock into Amber's waiting mouth. Amber moaned as she felt another cock, Tom's big beautiful cock, fill her third hole, all three holes now stuffed. She licked his head and then swallowed several inches, still bucking down on Karen's impaling cock, and thrusting toward Mrs. Wilson's big dildo reaming her cunt.

Karen could almost reach Tom's cock, just inches away from it. She wanted to suck it but concentrated on spreading Amber's ass and sliding her dildo into her tight asshole, while reaching around her to pinch her hard nipples. Her cunt was aching for Mrs. Wilson's tongue to slide inside it. It was soaking wet from watching Amber blow Tom and from hearing Amber moan while sucking his cock. She could tell Amber was close to cumming, as she began to moan harder now.

Tom was also close to cumming, turned on by the scene of Karen and Mrs. Wilson filling Amber's cunt and asshole with their cocks, of Amber sucking his cock deep into her throat.

"I'm going to cum soon," he cried, beginning to fuck her mouth, his pulsating cock slipping past her wet lips with long slow thrusts.

Amber just moaned, feeling her orgasm build, giving in to the three cocks penetrating each of her holes, Karen's dildo now slamming into her ass, Mrs. Wilson's cock ramming into her cunt and her tongue encircling her excited clit, and Tom's cock filling her mouth. She needed to breathe as she started to cum, her orgasm building. She took Tom's cock out of her mouth and cried, "I'm going to fucking cum, I'm going to cummmmmm." She started to shake, impaled on two thrusting cocks.

Karen began stroking Tom's cock after it left Amber's mouth. Tom bucked twice and then his cum flew into Amber's open mouth as she groaned, in the throes of her orgasm. Tom's big load cascaded out of Amber's mouth, flowing between her tits down to the top of her mound, covering her clit. Mrs. Wilson moaned and began lapping up warm sticky ropes of cum as it slid down into Amber's cunt.

Karen took Tom's still spurting cock and steered it into her mouth, reaching up to swallow half his cock, drinking his second creamy load before Tom's cock slid out from her cum-covered lips.

Mrs. Wilson took her dildo out of Amber's cunt, sliding her tongue into it to eat Tom's cum. The feeling of Tom's cum sliding down her body and Mrs. Wilson's tongue in her cunt made her convulse again, a second orgasm causing her to buck up and down again on Karen's dildo, still embedded deep inside her ass. Amber's asshole clutched the cock inside it as her cunt spasmed, adding her cum to Tom's in Mrs. Wilson's cum-filled mouth.

"Jesus, that was fucking amazing," Amber said to no one in particular, her body finally beginning to relax after two intense orgasms. She climbed off Karen, easing the dildo from her ass and collapsing on the bed next to Karen, rubbing a small wad of Tom's cum into her tits. Tom too collapsed on the bed, drained from an intense orgasm that sent waves of cum from Amber's mouth down to her cunt and then another into Karen's welcoming mouth.

Karen took off her strap-on harness and lay flat on the bed, her cunt pulsating, begging to be touched or licked or sucked.

"Mrs. Wilson, I need you to eat my cunt now," Karen said, firmly. She looked down at Mrs. Wilson, who had disengaged from Amber's wet creamy hole and was now staring at Karen's spread lips, her hole puffy and moist.

"Yes, Karen, I want to eat your cunt," Mrs. Wilson replied.

Amber and Tom watched Mrs. Wilson crawl toward Karen's thighs, licking her way up them until her tongue reached her cunt. She immediately speared her tongue into her wet hole, penetrating her with long strokes of her tongue while she rubbed Karen's clit with her thumb.

Karen moaned as her cunt, aching ever since she put on her strap-on dildo and penetrated Amber's ass, clutched Mrs. Wilson's tongue as it slid in and out of her wetness. She began thrusting her hips to meet Mrs. Wilson's thumb, her thumb and tongue driving her close to orgasm.

Tom and Amber began licking Karen's big soft tits, sucking on her nipples while Mrs. Wilson ravished her hungry cunt.

Karen groaned, thrust her hips out, clenched her fists and convulsed in a silent orgasm, her mouth open, her eyes closed, one hand now on the back of Mrs. Wilson's head, urging her deeper into her cunt. She finally relaxed, a soft moan escaping her lips.

"Jesus, Mrs. Wilson, you make me cum," she said, looking down at Mrs. Wilson, whose lips were slick with Tom's, Amber's and now Karen's cum.

"I'll eat your cunt any time you want, Karen," Mrs. Wilson said with a smile, a wad of Tom's cum leaking out of her mouth.

"And now it's your turn, Mrs. Wilson," Amber said. "We said we would eat your cunt and let you cum if you behaved. Would you like us to eat your cunt and make you cum in our mouths, Mrs. Wilson."

Mrs. Wilson just groaned, her cunt throbbing with desire. She had wanted to touch it all night but knew that wasn't allowed.

"Please, eat my cunt. I'm so wet," Mrs. Wilson mewed softly, desperate for Amber's and Karen's tongues to probe her hole.

Karen and Amber helped Mrs. Wilson slide up to the top of the bed. They kissed her on the mouth, tasting their orgasms and Tom's, their tongues sliding in and out of her slippery cum-covered lips. Then they licked their way down her slim body, each taking one of her hard nipples between their lips. Mrs. Wilson groaned again as they sucked on her tits, her legs opening to reveal her pubic hair matted with her juices, her tender lips swollen with desire, her clit throbbing underneath its hood, begging to be licked and sucked.

Amber found the big dildo Mrs. Wilson had fucked her with, sliding its head into her tight cunt while Karen lapped at her clit. Mrs. Wilson closed her eyes and started to moan, rubbing her tits while Amber and Karen fucked and licked her, imagining it was Tom pounding his cock into her.

"That's it, ram my wet hole with that big cock," she cried. "Suck my clit...I'm going to cum." She arched her back and thrust her hips toward the cock that was ramming into her cunt. She bucked several times, taking more of the cock deeper inside her, Karen's mouth glued to her clit. She reached out to grab Karen's head, holding it tight to her clit as her orgasm peaked. She slumped back against the bed, drained.

Karen and Amber made their way back up Mrs. Wilson's body, nuzzling her breasts and her neck before finding her mouth again, tenderly kissing her as she recovered from an intense orgasm.

Tom watched all of this from the side of the bed, mesmerized by the passion generated by the three women, including the hot Mrs. Wilson. He watched them kiss and cuddle, wishing he could join them. But he kept his distance, not wanting to upset Mrs. Wilson. Perhaps some other time she would yield her sweet breasts and small, tight ass to him. He thought she had swallowed some of his cum after it flowed down Amber's body, though he wasn't sure. But it had been exciting to watch her make Karen have an explosive orgasm and Amber and Karen make her cum.

The three women lay together for awhile, before Mrs. Wilson said she had to get home. She kissed Karen and Amber and got off the bed to get dressed. She said goodbye to Tom and Amber, Karen walking her to the door.

Tom and Amber lounged in bed together, holding each other, drained from their amazing orgasms.

"That was fucking incredible, to be fucked by three cocks," Amber said.

"That was so hot," he replied. "Really hot."

Karen returned and the three of them hung out for awhile, talking about the night before Karen left for her bedroom, leaving Tom and Amber to fall asleep together.

Mrs. Wilson woke up the next morning, early as usual. She lay in bed, thinking about her sexual adventure of the night before. Before long she was rubbing her cunt as she remembered the sight of Amber and Karen sucking on Tom's big cock, their asses in the air, waiting for her to make them cum by licking their cunts and assholes. She had fucked Amber's cunt, had licked Tom's cum out of Amber's spasming hole, eaten Karen to an orgasm, and then was fucked and licked herself until she had an explosive orgasm. The only thing she didn't do was put Tom's big cock in her mouth or stuff it into her cunt. She needed a cock inside her. Mrs. Wilson got her big dildo off the table and positioned it on the bed. She straddled it, the head sliding easily into her wet hole. She impaled herself on the dildo until it was all the way inside her. She bounced up and down on it, imagining it was Tom's cock filling her cunt. As soon as she started to rub her clit she started to cum, her cunt clutching the big dildo in orgasm. She collapsed on the bed, the dildo still deep inside her.

Karen woke up hearing sounds from next door, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. She imagined Tom fucking Amber from behind, Amber on her knees, her ass in the air, thrusting back to take Tom's cock deeper into her cunt, one hand on her clit, the other pinching her nipples. Tom was probably gripping her hips as he pounded her hole with his hard prick. Her hand snaked down between her panties to find her clit. Her pussy was soon wet, ready for several fingers to slide inside it. Karen frigged her clit and fucked her pussy with two fingers as she listened to them fuck. She heard Tom groan and Amber cry out, the sound of Tom's thighs slapping against Amber's ass coming faster and louder now. Tom grunted several times. Amber moaned. Karen imagined Tom stroking his cock until his cum spurted onto the cheeks of Amber's ass, waves of it covering her ass and sliding over her asshole onto her cunt below, coating Amber's hand as it continued to rub her clit. Karen convulsed in orgasm, her fingers fucking her wet hole faster now, her other hand pressed hard against her clit. She collapsed, her fingers still inside her.

After a very late breakfast, Amber, Karen and Tom spent the day hanging out at the pool, waiting to hear when the parents would be landing and needing a ride. They dozed and swam, nude this time, until the early evening, enjoying each other's company, eyeing each other's hot bodies, and getting progressively hornier as the day went on. Tom was slated for airport duty, so he knew Amber and Karen would be resuming their cunt-eating show when he was on the road. Maybe Amber would blow him before he left. If he asked, he was sure she would, maybe right there at the pool in front of Karen, who would probably start rubbing her cunt, turned on by watching Amber suck his cock. She'd probably join in, right before he shot a big load of cum on Amber's tits. And then he'd leave and Amber and Karen would get into a 69 position, licking each other's cunts and assholes until they came. At that thought his cock began to swell in the water, becoming noticeable to Amber and Karen.

"Jesus Tom, what are you thinking about," Karen said.

"I'll tell you what I'm thinking about," Tom said, beginning to stroke his cock underwater.

As he moved towards Amber's direction, his erection leading the way, his phone buzzed on the table. He hurried to pick it up, his flapping hard-on causing Amber and Karen to burst out laughing. He picked up the phone and began talking with his father.

"Ok, bummer, sorry to hear that... Ok, yeah that's good... I understand... So I'll see you in the morning then... Yeah, Amber has to leave for the train station tomorrow...Ok, great, that'd be fine. See you tomorrow, dad."

He explained that the parents' connecting flight was delayed several hours, so they'd be getting in pretty late. His father said they'd take a Lyft instead of asking him to drive to the airport so late. He was relieved. First, he didn't want to drive 1 ½ half in the dark and get home late, and second, he could now have sex with Amber, and with Karen, one more time.

Karen and Amber were equally happy that he didn't have airport duty, having stared at his hard cock in the water and then when he was on the phone. They had ideas for that cock, especially Karen.

They had a light dinner and then smoked a joint together by the pool. Feeling very frisky they moved inside to the family room, making out on the couch, Tom sandwiched between Amber and Karen. Amber was stroking his cock while Karen was licking his nipples. Suddenly Karen whispered in his ear: "I want to feel your big hard cock sliding into my tight ass tonight. Will you fuck me in the ass, Tom?"

Tom's cock stiffened, turned on by Karen's hot breath in his ear and by the words "will you fuck me in the ass," words he had longed to hear.

"Ah, that would be a yes. Yes, I will fuck you in the ass," Tom stuttered.

"With your big hard cock?" Karen said again, her hand joining Amber's on his cock.

"Yes, with my big hard cock," Tom said, now watching Amber sucking on the head of his cock, Karen's hand stroking his shaft.

They went upstairs to Karen's bedroom, Tom following Karen's sweet ass as she climbed the stairs, following the sweet ass that he was going to fuck with his big hard cock. Lying on the bed, they had a wet, hard three way kiss, their tongues sliding in an out of each other's mouths, Tom's hand rubbing Karen's tits. Karen then got on her knees, Amber sliding underneath her in a 69 position. Amber concentrated on licking Karen's asshole while sliding her thumb into Karen's cunt. She wanted to get her tight hole ready for Tom's big cock, which was now sliding in and out of Karen's slurping mouth. Karen first sucked just on Tom's head, rolling her tongue underneath it, and then inch by inch took him deep into her throat. Her mouth stuffed with cock, she moaned as Amber's tongue slathered her asshole and pumped her thumb into her cunt and then reached for her clit, protruding from its hood, throbbing. Her three holes were being ravished by tongue, thumb and cock. Tom stroked Karen's hair with his right hand, her breasts with his left. He was rock hard, palpitating in Karen's suctioning mouth. He wanted to blow a big load in Karen's mouth and watch it dribble from her lips onto her big tits and then down to Amber's waiting tongue. So close. But he had other plans. Amber was licking Karen's asshole, getting it ready for his big cock. He'd wanted that all week. And Karen wanted to give it to him.