A Summer of Tight Fits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom took his cock out of Karen's eager mouth, kissing her as he got on his knees in front of her. He probed her mouth with his hard tongue, meeting hers in a wet embrace, and then began to gently rub her clit. Karen moaned louder as Amber's tongue lapped at her asshole, her tight cunt reamed by her thumb, and now Tom's finger playing with her clit, driving her close to the edge.

"Jesus, Tom, I want your cock in my ass now," Karen cried. "I need it in my ass."

Tom kissed her deeply and then stood up, his hard cock an inch from Karen's mouth. She took him into her mouth one more time, swallowing his head and half of his shaft.

Tom got on his hands and knees behind Karen. He began to lick Karen's asshole, meeting Amber's tongue as it slid up from Karen's cunt back to her asshole, spreading her juices over her tight hole. Karen got on her hands and knees, offering her ass to Tom and Amber, who slathered her asshole together.

Karen's head was now just above Amber's mound, which was glistening with her juices, juices from licking Karen's asshole and fingerfucking her tight cunt. Karen lowered her head to Amber's pussy, flicking her tongue against her clit while sliding a thumb into her wet hole. She loved eating Amber's cunt, her clean-shaven, juicy, tight slit that grabbed her tongue as she pushed inside it.

Amber began to moan as Karen ate her pussy. She began sliding her tongue into Karen's cunt, Tom now lapping at her asshole.

Tom stroked his cock once and then eased its big head into Karen's cunt, giving Amber a chance to lick his shaft while he gently rocked just his head in and out of Karen's wet hole. He felt Amber's tongue slide down his shaft to his balls, slathering them with her wet mouth. She moved back up his cock, stopping at Karen's clit, which was jutting out from under its hood, begging her tongue to lick it, to suck it.

Tom pushed his cock deeper inside Karen's cunt until his balls began to slap against Karen's clit and Amber's tongue. He fucked Karen's tight cunt with long, hard strokes, gripping her ass with one hand and rubbing her asshole with the other. He then slid a finger into her asshole, slick from Amber's tongue lathering the juices of her cunt over her hole.

"Fuck my ass, Tom. I want your big cock in my ass," Karen groaned, putting her tongue back on Amber's clit and resuming her reaming of her cunt with her thumb.

Tom slid his cock out of Karen's pussy and placed the head of it against her beckoning anus.

"Go slow, please. Go slow," Karen said, even as she began thrusting back to meet Tom's cock, eager to swallow it inch by inch until his meat filled her ass.

Tom spread Karen's asscheeks and eased his head into her asshole, so tight, so warm. He kept still as her hole expanded, clutched his cock, and then eased its grip, letting him slide more of his shaft inside her.

Karen moaned as she felt his thick cock slowly slide through her asshole, first its big head and then its thick shaft, inch by inch, deeper into her ass, until finally just his balls lay outside her asshole. Discomfort from being stretched wide by his thick meat soon turned to a pleasant throbbing pressure. She felt Amber's hard tongue slide in and out of her cunt and then snake around her clit, pressing hard against it before slipping back into her hole, the combination of being fucked and eaten unbelievably exciting.

She tried to keep licking Amber's cunt but she was lost in the feeling of Tom's big cock reaming her tight ass with long, slow strokes, his shaft easing out of her hole until just the head was inside. And then he would slowly push back inside her tight asshole, which gripped his cock as it slid into her depths.

Tom watched his cock go in and out of Karen's asshole. It felt better than he had imagined and was exciting because he could see and feel her ass squeeze his meat. He could also feel Amber's tongue snake up to lick his balls when he was all the way inside Karen's ass. Then he would pull out, watching his thick shaft emerge from her hole. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it. He had almost cum in her mouth when she was blowing him, and again when he was ramming his cock into her wet cunt. When he pulled out and then plunged back in, Karen began bucking her ass back to meet his thrusts. She was so close to cumming. Tom's cock began slamming into her ass, the sound of his thighs slapping against her asscheeks intensifying the feeling of getting fucked in the ass with a big cock while Amber's tongue ravished her clit.

Tom felt Karen's ass grip him even harder as she cried out. "I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum." She bucked her ass back to swallow his cock as her orgasm exploded, Amber's tongue prolonging it with her tongue alternating from her slick cunt to her throbbing clit.

Karen bucked back one more time, pushing Tom's cock out of her as he began to cum, shooting a big first load onto the cheeks of her ass. He eased back into her asshole, now slick with his cum, pushing all the way back inside her, his cock shooting a second load deep into her ass. Karen felt another orgasm erupt when Tom's cock reentered her clutching hole, sliding all the way inside, his cum coating her insides.

Amber kept eating Karen's cunt as she came, watching Tom's cum spurt onto Karen's ass and then flow down between her cheeks onto her tongue. As she lapped Tom's cum out of Karen's cunt, she reached between her thighs and found her engorged clit. She rubbed it hard, exploding within seconds. She arched her back and moaned, her moans muffled by Karen's cunt, which was grinding down onto her mouth as she pushed back to meet Tom's final thrusts into her ass.

They collapsed and lay next to each other, drained from fucking and sucking each other, from their intense orgasms. Tom got up to use the bathroom while Amber and Karen nestled together, kissing each other.

"Jesus, that was so fucking hot," Karen said, finally able to speak. "I came twice with his cock in my ass and your tongue in my cunt."

"I know, it's so exciting that way, like it was for last night," Amber said, stroking Karen's breasts and kissing her neck.

Tom came back into the bedroom and lay between them.

"That was fucking hot, better than I could have imagined," Tom said after lying with them for awhile.

"Mmmm, that was great for me, Tom," Karen said. "It hurt a little in the beginning, but you went slow, which was good. I got used to feeling your big cock inside me pretty quickly."

Karen gave both of them a long kiss on the lips and then said she was going to bed. It was getting late and their parents would be coming home soon. She didn't want to see them tonight.

Tom and Amber lay together awhile, talking about how much fun they'd had all week. Tom told Amber he didn't want her to leave the next day. Amber, too, didn't want to leave and said she was going to miss him. But she said he should visit her and Karen at their school, an hour from Tom's.

Tom fell asleep in his bed, to dream of a road trip.

Karen's mom and Tom's dad got home late from the airport, but were already up when the three of them staggered downstairs for coffee. They were on Europe time, they explained, 6 hours ahead, and they had dozed in the Lyft ride on the way home last night.

They shared some photos of their trip and then asked Tom and Karen how their week was.

"It was ok," Tom said, looking bored. "Nothing exciting. I mainly worked out with friends, and hung out."

"Yeah, it was fine," Karen said, also unexcitedly. "Amber and I mostly chilled at the pool together. But we babysat Mrs. Wilson's kids a few nights, which was fun.

"Yeah, I loved babysitting with Karen," Amber said, excitedly. "Mrs. Wilson is very nice. Everyone behaved and followed our instructions."

Karen and Tom looked at Amber, wondering whether she was going to say more.

"I can't thank you enough for inviting me to spend the week here with Karen and Tom," she finally said. "It's been great."

"You're so welcome, Amber," Karen's mom said. "You're welcome anytime. In fact, you should plan to come home for fall break and maybe Thanksgiving."

"I'd love to. There's so much to do here. I think I will," Amber said with a big smile.

They all had breakfast and then Amber had to pack up, needing to get to the train station. Tom's dad asked him if he would come with Karen and Amber to the station, another one of those "family bonding" sessions he was fond of. They'd stop and have a nice dinner on the way home. Tom hesitated for a moment before telling him, 'sure I'll go.'

Indeed, he enjoyed the car ride with Amber this time, not minding the tight fit in the back seat, snuggled next to her, his thigh resting against his thigh, his arm occasionally rubbing against her left breast. He relived all of the things they did together, the blowjobs she gave him, him eating her cunt at the pool, sliding his hard cock between her tits, blowing a big load on her face while she came from Mrs. Wilson ramming a big dildo in her cunt and Karen fucking her in the ass. And he remembered the softer moments, of waking up in bed with her, of falling asleep with her.

As Tom watched Karen give Amber a hug goodbye outside the train station, of course staring at their breasts pressed together and at Karen's sweet ass spilling out of her shorts, he began thinking about the proposed road trip to visit them. And about spending the next 10 days with Karen, and maybe with Mrs. Wilson. Summer wasn't over yet, he thought.

Stay tuned for: Tom visits Amber and Karen at College