All Comments on 'A Summer Romance'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
ACP45ACP45almost 10 years ago

No trust, no marriage. Give her a permanent separate holiday.

moandickmoandickalmost 10 years ago
What a wimp!

I'm sorry but stories that depict people such as this husband must be pure imagination - he is such a wimp that he could not really exist, surely?

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Not much 'Romance'

Just a straight forward infidelity story.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER

truth should be the release mechanism. TK U MLJ LV NV

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 10 years ago
No future

Without trust, there is no marriage. She will cheat again because he didn't stop it when he had the chance.. Just another cheating story....

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
She cheated the first time...

The only thing he should have done after the 2nd time was to divorce her...

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
The intended mystical element of the story didn't click.

At least you tried something different, but you rushed the story so much that there was no mystery or suspense.

And the husband character comes off as an unlikeable lump of dirt, so we readers have nobody to identify with.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 10 years ago
Sentences like

frolicking in the sea.. nah. Thanks for writing but banal and mystic adds up to a low score. I do like your reluctant hotwife scenarios sometimes.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 10 years ago
You Two Surely Don't Talk With Each Other

A prerequisite for love, don't you think? Your male protagonists have one dismal thing in common. They lack most character strengths associated with the male of the species.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
Most unusual! Nevertheless, original and erotic enough so I rated it 4 stars.

The first time I can understand and if there is any blame the husband is no less as fault then the wife. The second time shows too much disrespect for her husband. If she was going to do it a second or more times she should at least do it on the sly without her husband's knowledge.

tony090909tony090909almost 10 years ago

Your stories always come from a slightly different angle to standard Literotica fare and I think it's that "freshness" which I enjoy most. Having said that some of your preferences are different from my own, but obviously that's not a criticism, it's just a comment.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
Very good

I agree with the other comments that your stories seem to be going in a different direction or angle that one would expect. Very interesting, and arousing, but at the end I couldn't help feeling a bit sad. Once again you've done and excellent story that makes the reader think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Unbelievable, without normal emotion or consequences

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

A sick cuck fuck UK pansy_wanker. All Brits Nancies and poofs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why write this dribble

This writer must be a sick and weak person. Perhaps it is a woman living out her fantasy. If it is a man, we’ll lets just say he needs to give up his man cars and start wearing panties.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Holiday?

I might have gone with Debbie's first time with Colin, but the second and the husband not saying anything!! that messed up all of what had started out as a very good story. Part of the end I understood how he felt. because when my wife cheated on me I forgave her, but I also lost my love for her. She knew, and she questioned me about it, but I never answered her when she would ask if I loved her. If not for my kids I would have left her. but we ended staying together for over forty years until a cancer took her away from me. Like I said, I loved this story until he had Debbie with Colin a second time and the way it happened with the husband starring dumbly yet not saying anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THIS WRITER AND HIS DICKLESS WIMP CUCKOLD MAIN MALE CHARACTERS - LOSER

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Egyszerűen undorító történet,egy csillag de valójában nullát ér!!! Beteg ember írása!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i did not like the story and gave it only 2 stars. it was another cuckold story. David needs to divorce Debbie as it is clear that she will never change. She promised to never cheat on him again and then Colin appears and she goes off and fucks him for three hours. She says she is powerless when Colin is around, like this is an excuse for her behavior. He had two choices: remain with Debbie and be a cuckold husband or divorce her and find someone better to marry and to go on holiday with.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

After reading first one of your other British tales, I decided to read at least one more. And now after doing so, this too is way too British for my taste. I am sure among your own you enjoy a rabid fan group, but sorry to say not here.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

For the afore mentioned reason only 2 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck on vacation with the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting hermaphrodite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm ashamed to have been born in the same country as this failure of an author. I'm very pleased to no longer live in that shithole.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Yet

Yet another wimp story.Doesnt the author know how to write about a proper man?.

rjordanrjordanover 1 year ago
Quirky?

Your stories are always a little bit out of step somehow. In a completely good way. Always a pleasure and 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous