All Comments on 'A Summer Seduction'

by kokomo2663

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brian appeared drying his hair and not a stitch on. My eyes instinctively went to his manhood which looked way to mature for my baby boy. Totally at ease with his nakedness he went to the dresser and combed his hair leaving me to stare at his tight ass.

This is an absolutely magnificent story. I love all of it, but I quoted the passage above because it's especially exciting. Brian is a big, good-looking, and well-built boy. It's so great that he walks around in front of his mother, all cool and casual, with everything he's got between his legs swaying in the breeze for his mother to gaze at and admire--his long thick dangle and his heavy loaded balls. It's what lots and lots of boys'd love to do, and Brian just goes ahead and does it. He enjoys letting his mom see what he's got in store for her, and he knows it gets his mother wet between her own legs. Brian knows what he's going to do with that big cock of his--he's going to shove it up his mother's mommy-hole, where his cock'll be safe and protected by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. The self-confident aggressive boy's got a huge load of creamy semen in his heavy balls that's labeled, "For My Mom," and he's real eager to give it to her. He smooches his mother, all her defenses crumble, her heart melts and her cunt gets drenched. Mom opens her legs wide for her big beautiful Brian, and her boy sticks his big stiff prick up the same twat he came out of. He fucks his mother, she cums like crazy, and he grunts outloud and blows his young balls up where he was once a baby. Then mom and son smile at each other and gently kiss, his fat cock still buried in his mother's cunt.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Wow

It just sounded so real, no fantasy at all.

Very good story.

Hope for more in this vein from you in the future.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
ok realish possibly

I felt when they actually fucked that it was very anti climactic.... and her sucking his cock in the shower? come on, really? I cant even believe that she was in the mood at all... He was like a whiney little runt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Well done. Corey2's comment mystifies me. Too bad he is too dumb to recognize good writing when he reads it.

This story has a nice arc to it. The characters are believable. The dialogue is good. You describe the sex well. They are going to continue. All to the good. I hope you are writing other fiction. You are good enough to make a go of it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

Stylistically it reminds me a little of klrxo. I agree that it has a good developmental arc. But I think it could have been tightened up a bit into 100 proof shine.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
VERY GOOD

This is good enough to sell. The buildup was just right and the sex scenes realistic. What can I say? I'd love to write this well.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Loved the seduction. Wonder if they're going to include the sister in their fun and games?

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

That was great. Going for a threesome with mum and sister?

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

What an excellent story, and it has room for a follow on chapter. Really enjoyed this, very well written, and fucking horny!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Moar plz!

Sexxxy story. I love a good m/s romp/romance. The idea of Brian and Marilyn making love and babies is a guaranteed Krakatoa of bliss for me!

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Great read

I like the story quite a lot. It was very well written and pretty original. Mom was easy, but then that's what made it erotic. When she fucked her buddy, knowing her son was watching was hot. As far as puncture and Sex4LF's comment about including the sister in the antics, they don't seem to understand the rule against underage sexual partners. Besides, in the real world that would get mom and son sent to prison for a long time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A sweet storyline that needs to have more chapters added

I'd like to read more of their sexual love affair, and perhaps mom does become pregnant with her son's child. That would be so hot.

I'd like to see sis finally find out that her brother and mother is living as man and wife, and as she turns eighteen they bring her into their little tryst, but by this time mom is pregnant with her second child of her son's.

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done....and I am not talking about the steaks.

Hi ! Story flowed well. Loved the banter about whether she was shaved or not.

The pool scene and subsequent shower were hot.

Kudos !!! and yes another couple of chapters.

Thanks Don

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Just reread the story again as I love reading hot mom/son stories. The only thing I'd change is the spelling in a couple of spots and some punctuation.

Being the anal nutbag that I am, I noticed you used the word "to" instead of "too" a couple of times (My eyes instinctively went to his manhood which looked way to mature for my baby boy.)("I guess it had just been to long since the last time.").

You also went back and forth in capitalizing the first word a character spoke. Sometimes you did it and sometimes you didn't.

Neither of these things takes away from what is really a 5+ star story. Just some constructive criticism from someone who has too much time on his hands coupled with a spelling/grammar compulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting for More

Intriguing but the sister needs to get fully involved. IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well done

Not into coal-chute (renal) play personally but you can't please everyone. Descriptions and dialogs were far more believable than most. Story development and conclusion were excellent. Good job.

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoverover 9 years ago

Fantastic! I really enjoyed the story and the character in it. I really hope that more is to follow.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 8 years ago
Very nice

Loved it. It was well written and very sexy.

MumSisterTgirlLoverMumSisterTgirlLoverabout 8 years ago

Loved this. Very well written, leaves me hoping to discover that the story has been continued,

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Well Well !!!!

It took some time to get her started, maybe next he should try for sister SAM. good luck and don't forget she is a minor. nice read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What's next??

lets add sis to the mix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the characters developing together. Nice! :)

sbmcruisesbmcruise10 days ago

I loved the story, buy was hugely disappointed that there was no sequel. You set the stage for him taking her ass and then left us hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous