A Summer to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old Paul lusts for Christine, his MILF neighbour.
7.1k words
4.29
51.8k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE:

This is a collaborative effort between Panthers70 (myself) and Smirkin.

I tell the story from Paul's viewpoint and Smirkin writes from Christine's perspective (posted in italics).

A Summer to Remember - Chapter 1

Paul was laying on his bed deep in thought, wondering what he was going to do all summer. School had finished yesterday and he had ten weeks before he went away to university. He had just said goodbye to his girlfriend Penelope who was going to be away on a road trip across the US, and his three closest friends were attending a soccer training camp for the next few weeks. He was bored.

He dragged himself off the bed and was just about to go downstairs when he glanced out of his bedroom window. Immediately his mood changed. There lying face down by her pool was Mrs Christine Rogers. From the first time he met her over three years ago when his family moved in next door to the Rogers it was kind of lust at first sight, she was simply gorgeous. A fantastic body, a pretty face and flowing long red hair. A Grade A MILF no doubt, he had lost count of the number of wet dreams he'd had about Christine, imagining what it would be like to feel that body against his, his mouth on hers, and of course picturing those long legs wrapped around his back as he fucked her.

Now watching her sunbathe, the flimsy bikini barely covering her ass, he wished he had enough courage to somehow tell her how he felt about her. That was never gonna happen, he was too shy and she was unattainable. No way would a gorgeous married woman like Mrs Rogers be interested in an eighteen-year-old. Instead he had to make do with what he always did, jerk off picturing his cock buried deep in Christine. It didn't take long, it never did, and shortly after he was in the shower cooling off and cleaning himself up.

A little later Paul went downstairs, got a couple of beers out the fridge, and flopped down to watch some sport on TV, his parents were away for the weekend and he was determined to make the most of it. Two beers lead to a couple more, then one more. Gradually his thoughts returned to Mrs Rogers. He fired up his laptop and clicked on his favourite porn site. He scoured through the search results for MILF and clicked on one called "Son cums in Moms ass" which featured a beautiful redhead. There was no build up, the scene opened with the woman on all fours getting fucked doggy style, and as usual the supposed son looked to be pretty much the same age as the mother.

Paul closed his eyes and imagined it was Christine on all fours and he was the one with his cock buried deep inside her. He slid his hand inside his shorts and started jerking off again.

"Oh God Mrs Rogers," he groaned, "I've been wanting to fuck you for years. Yes, yes, YES!"

Mrs. Christine Rogers had lived in her community for years, she was considered a pinnacle of society.A trusted member of several charities and long-term friends with all her neighbours. They often had cookouts and parties as well dinners at each other's homes.

Christine's husband worked in finances and was well established.John was a caring devoted husband and was often busy during the days with work while Christine kept up the image of being a staple figure in the neighbourhood.

She often went to the gym with her neighbour, Sarah.Sarah was married as well and unlike Christine she had a son, Paul.They had moved in next door several years ago and it didn't take long for her to reach out to them and become good friends.The couple often went out together when they weren't staying home with dinner parties and the such.

Christine had spent the day sunbathing and since Sarah wasn't going to be around for a couple of days, as she and her husband were away for the weekend, she asked Christine if she could keep an eye on Paul.Nothing was out of the ordinary with this as they often took weekend trips and would ask her to watch over the house while they were away and Christine and John did the same.

She lay there in her little two-piece bikini.She had a toned yet curvy figure that she kept maintained by going to the gym regularly and would also go jogging near every other morning.She held an hourglass figure which she did a certain routine for.She was a natural beauty though and didn't feel the need for heavy makeup. Christine's hair was vibrantly red and her eyes were blue.

She laid in her backyard absorbing the sun rays as she enjoyed her private time without the thought of anyone watching her.Not expecting anyone to be watching her anyway.It would soon be time for her to head inside and shower, getting ready to make dinner for John.Christine planned on making a simple casserole tonight, they were easy to make and she was feeling a little tired.

Once she finished getting the casserole together, she put it into the oven with an hour or so to spare before dinner was done and John would be home.She thought of Sarah and their trip and soon realized she hadn't checked on Paul today.She quickly went to the living room mirror and tidied herself up a bit, hair still damp.

Leaving the front door, she pulled it firmly behind her and walked down the path to the driveway and followed the sidewalk to avoid crossing their freshly cut grass.She was all about keep up appearances, even if they weren't exactly hers.She took a pride in the look of the neighbourhood and intended to keep it that way.She soon turned to walk up the pathway to Sarah's front door and knocked.

She waited a moment and hadn't heard anything but could hear the TV was on.She wondered how high Paul had the volume setting turned up.She reached for the doorknob and slowly turned it while knocking again with the other hand as she peeked her head through the door. "Hellooo..." she called out and walked through the door.

Immediately she was shocked as she stood there and saw Paul with his hand down his shorts and heard him moaning her name and how he had been wanting to fuck her for years.She assumed he hadn't heard her knocks on the door due to the volume of the television as she stood there embarrassed at the sight before her."OH MY GOD! I... I'm so sorry!I should have waited for you to answer the door." She looked away quickly and put her hand up to shield the side of her face."I was just coming over to check on you and see if you needed anything, I didn't mean to intrude."

"Oh my God! I...I'm so sorry!" Paul heard her say. Wait, why was she sorry? Indeed, why was she speaking at all? As he opened his eyes everything became clear. The voice didn't come from his daydream but from a few yards away across the lounge.

He should have been ashamed being caught jerking off while imagining he was fucking his neighbour...... but he wasn't. The mixture of alcohol and sexual desire was just too strong a cocktail and had released all his inhibitions. If anything, his lust for Christine had increased still further when he saw her, the purple sundress with narrow pink hoops hung loosely over her body and reached down to mid-thigh. She was looking away clearly shocked by what she had seen, a hand shielding her face from him and her cheeks almost matched the colour of her vibrant red hair.

"Don't be embarrassed Mrs Rogers, I'm not." Paul said as he got up off the sofa, his speech slightly slurred. "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you three years ago. I can't help it but every time I see you I get turned on, wanting to fuck you so badly. You're by far the hottest MILF around, and all my friends think the same."

The teenager walked slowly towards her, his eyes roaming over every inch of her shapely body, until he stood just a couple of feet in front of her.

"You're driving me insane Christine!" He reached out and taking her wrist in his hand pulled her own hand forward until her palm was pressed hard against his crotch. Looking straight into her sparkling blue eyes he continued, "Just feel what you're doing to me. That's the effect you have on me every time I see you. I can't help it but I want you more than anyone else I know, and that includes Penelope."

She could hear Paul walking closer to her as he spoke.She was able to tell that he had been drinking alcohol but she didn't know how much.She assumed it was quite a bit by the bold actions.She was caught off guard by everything he was stating and she was feeling more uncomfortable than before which Christine didn't think was possible.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled it to his crotch where she felt the bulge of his cock.Her face flushed even harder as she tried to figure out what was going on.She thought to herself that this couldn't be real.

Jerking her wrist away she dropped the shielding hand and took several steps back.Not realizing she moved pass the entrance and almost into the corner near the door.

"That's the beer talking, Paul!You don't know what you're saying.I can smell it on your breath."

Looking at him in horror almost, this was her best friend's son, barely eighteen.She couldn't believe that he was coming on to her so hard, with such intensity.It made her uncomfortable to say the least.She had never looked at Paul in that way before.Him using her first name was strange to her as he had always called her Mrs. Rogers before.

"I... I just wanted... to make sure you were okay.Obviously, you need to sleep the beers off, Paul.I promised your Mom that I would watch over you.How about we forget this and you go to sleep."

Christine eyed him as she tried to brush off the feeling that she was doing something wrong just by being there.Unable to shake the sensation of warmth of his hard-on through his pants.She was taken back by it all.She rubbed her neck briefly before taking several steps backwards and reached for the door.

As she pulled away Paul heard her telling him that it was just the beer talking, he should go to sleep and they should forget all this. In his semi drunk state this didn't make sense to him. Surely he had demonstrated his feelings for her, how much he wanted her, no, needed her.

Maybe it was the alcohol and he had imagined it, but he thought that for a split-second before Christine removed her hand from his crotch, he felt her squeeze his cock. Whether he actually had imagined it or was just something he wanted to happen, in his confused state he processed it as actually happening, and this gave him just enough encouragement and hope to make his next move.

As she reached for the door Paul pushed her face first into the corner with enough force that Christine had to use her hands to stop her head hitting the wall. Before she had a chance to recover her thoughts, he stepped forward pressing her hard against the wall so she could hardly move. The teenager felt the warmth of her mature body against his and smelt her perfume as he ground the bulge in his shorts against her ass. His hands roamed all over her, from her shoulders down to her hips, taking in every delicious curve.

"I've wanted this for years Mrs Rogers, to explore your fantastic body," Paul groaned huskily, "and it's better than I ever imagined it would be."

He moved his hands round from her hips and slid them up over her stomach to her full round breasts. He cupped them, then began kneading them gently, quickly realising she wasn't wearing a bra as he felt her nipples harden against his fingers.

He leaned forward and planted a row of kisses along her neck before whispering in her ear, "I've dreamt of this day for years Christine. I want you so badly it hurts."

Christine reached her hands out against the wall to brace herself and prevent her face from colliding with the surface as she felt Paul pressing her hard against the wall.She could feel the impression of his hardened shaft against her bottom as turned her face.

She was caught off guard by how forward Paul was and at the same time even more so by how she felt in response to it.She found herself enjoying the words that spilled from his lips.Christine felt herself becoming turned on by him.She was so surprised and confused at the same time.

Feeling the kisses against her neck and the whispers in her ear from Paul she leaned into them as she felt his hands roaming over her body up to her breasts.Everything Paul was saying sounded perfect to her but she felt so wrong for thinking of him in that way, thinking of him in a sexual manner.What would his parents or John say if they knew?

Christine wanted to give in to her newly found lust, but she knew that it was wrong... She felt like she would be taking advantage of the situation, after all Paul was drunk and nowhere near the legal drinking age.He couldn't honestly consent to what was happening if she turned around and gave in to her desire for him.

There was something so appealing about Paul to her.It may have been the age difference.She was in her thirties while there is this young man, barely legal who is confessing to his attraction for her.It was enough to become intoxicating.

She found herself pressing herself against Paul without much thought about what she was doing.It came naturally as she was getting lost in the moment.She tried to turn around as her lips eagerly sought out his, wanting to feel the heat of a passionate kiss.She struggled for several moments to turn herself around.Finally doing so, she was eye to eye with him."Why haven't you said any of this before?"

As his hands explored his gorgeous neighbours body Paul saw a change come over her. Initially he thought she was struggling to get away and the way she moved her ass back into his crotch was purely accidental, but seconds later when she managed to turn round he saw the passion in her eyes as she asked him why he hadn't said anything about his lust for her before.

He hands dropped to her ass as he pulled her even tighter against him, the bulge in his shorts pressing hard against her mound. He could feel her breasts against his chest as he leaned into her.

"What was I supposed to say Mrs Rogers? That a teenager nearly young enough to be your own son wanted to fuck you? You would have laughed at me and god knows what your husband and my parents would have said."

"I may have been drinking, but I'm not drunk. Maybe the alcohol has washed away my inhibitions but I know exactly what I'm doing. The feel of your body against mine is the best experience I've ever had. I can't believe I'm holding the MILF of my dreams in my arms."

"And you know what Christine? I think the way you squeezed my cock and the way you pushed your ass back into me means you want this as well. You want me to fuck you don't you? I can see in your eyes."

He held her tight against him with one arm wrapped around her back as his other hand caressed her ass. The teenager dropped his hand to the back of Christine's thigh and pulled her leg up off the ground allowing him to press his erection even harder against her mound. He tilted his head a little and, lips slightly apart, moved his mouth down towards hers.

Christine looked into his eyes as he spoke and the corners of her lips curled into a slight smirk as she listened.She didn't recall squeezing his cock but thought maybe she had and just not realized it.Or that maybe he was confused or that possibly she had pushed against him before jerking her hand away.She knew he was right about her pushing her ass into his crotch though.She knew that was true despite feeling so wrong about doing so.

Smiling she looked away for a moment and then back to him, "Maybe I do want you to fuck me... perhaps I had squeezed your cock and moved my ass against you.Maybe... Just maybe, you have caused me to see you in a different light."

Her smile turned into a grin as he went from caressing her ass to lifting her thigh and pressing his bulge against the thin panties she had on.She could clearly feel his erection.There was no mistaking that sensation as her sex throbbed with anticipation.

Christine watched him as he went in for a kiss and she pleasantly greeted his lips with hers as her tongue slid beyond his lips and she tasted him.She felt a bit weak and was still conflicted because she knew what she was doing was wrong on several accounts.She was kissing someone other than her husband, it was her best friend's son, and not to mention the age difference.It was something that would not be looked at in a good light in their community.

In that moment Christine was able to outweigh the cons with pros.The pros mainly being her lust and desire.The fact someone other than her husband had found her attractive as well as being fuelled by his lust and desire for her.It was enough to drive her forwards in the heat of the moment and she lost herself.

She continued to kiss him as she brought her hands up his arms and rested them on his shoulders.Christine then took her leg and hooked around his waist, pulling his pelvis in even more.Her tongue lapped over Paul's as it explored his mouth in great detail., taking in the moment to remember.She was ready to give herself over to him in that time.She wasn't sure what had come over her, maybe it was just burning desire.A switch had been flipped by Paul's boldness.

While she continued to kiss him, one of her hands trailed down his chest and abdomen, reaching for his bulge.This time without a doubt she grabbed his cock, rubbing her hands over his bulging package.She grinned into the kiss as she started to pull away briefly, looked at him then to a nearby clock."My husband won't be home for another hour roughly... And Penelope is away right?

She had met Penelope several times, she wasn't a stranger and it was no secret that she was on a road trip for a week or two.Paul's parents being gone, and Christine's husband still at work, everything looked like a perfect storm.Her inhibitions were lowered and lust filled the air.There was nothing holding Christine back in the moment unless she was left too much time to think and cool down

The teenager loved it when Mrs Rogers hooked her leg around his waist and pulled his pelvis tighter and tighter against her. He loved it when she slid her hand down his chest onto the bulge in his shorts and this time there was no mistake as he felt her rub and squeeze his cock. He loved the way she was kissing him back passionately, her lust clearly evident when she slid her tongue into his mouth.

But the thing he loved the most was when she broke the kiss for a few seconds and smiled at him telling him that that her husband wouldn't be home for around another hour. That was the moment he knew for sure that Christine wanted him to fuck her, and that his cock was soon going to be buried deep into his beautiful married neighbour.

Paul was going out of his mind for the woman he had dreamed about fucking these last three years. He kissed her back fiercely, urgently, forcing his tongue between her lips, then sucking her tongue back into his mouth. He kept bending his knees a fraction so his body moved up and down a little, accentuating the feel of her hand rubbing his cock