A Summer to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were roaming all over her, exploring every inch of her wonderful MILF body. One minute he was running his hands through her hair, the next they had dropped down to her ass again, squeezing hard, his fingers digging into her cheeks as he pulled her tighter and tighter against him. He just couldn't get enough of her. Paul's lust for Mrs Rogers was at an all-time high, he was almost out of control wanting her so badly, and it seemed from her responses she wanted it nearly as much as he did.

Seizing the moment, he broke their deep open-mouthed kiss and turned her around so she was facing the wall again. He slipped his hands under her sundress and tugged her panties down past her knees and ankles, before discarding them completely. Paul quickly removed his shorts and moved up close behind her, his stiff cock pressing hard against her ass cheeks. He began dry humping Christine, the only thing stopping him actually fucking her was the thin material of her sundress.

He grabbed the mature woman's hips and pulled her back against him before sliding his hands up to take possession of her full round breasts again. This time he wasn't so gentle as he squeezed and kneaded them roughly, pinching her now erect nipples hard.

"God Mrs Rogers, you've got a body to die for," his craving for her obvious in his voice, "John is such a lucky man."

Christine was caught by surprise when she was turned around once more.She pressed the side of her face to the wall as she took several deep breaths.Feeling excited, she reached behind her as Paul played with her breasts.Her hands were searching his torso until they landed on Paul's cock.She ran her hands over it again, this time feeling the warmth of it against her palm.

She could feel her arousal growing more deeply as the pulsing between her thighs became noticeable.Christine's clit throbbed with every pinch of her nipples as he kneaded on her breast and even more so when she felt him dry humping against her.She could sense his lust and desire for her just by his body movements.Christine was more than accepting of it.

She lifted up her dress, holding it up above her breasts with one hand as her other slid down her stomach and over her mound.Finding its way to her slit she could feel how wet she had become.

She heard him say she had a body to die for, his voice pained with need for her.Mrs. Rogers turned her face over her shoulder to try and kiss him, barely catching his lips. "I think it's safe to say you're a lucky young man as well, Paul."She had almost moaned the words as her fingers slipped over her clit and she pressed harder against him, her bare ass pressed to his shaft.She swayed her hips and started to rotate them slightly.

Nothing was holding her back in that moment.She quickly discarded the thought of John almost immediately after Paul mentioned him.Christine couldn't be bothered to think about him currently... she wanted Paul.If she thought too much about it, she would change her mind and she was too deep in the moment to allow that.

Paul thought he had died and gone to heaven when she lifted her sundress up which allowed him to feel her soft skin for the first time, his hands roaming over her body before returning to her breasts, cupping and fondling them, rubbing and pinching her nipples. He was sure he had when she reached back and ran her hands over his cock, then pressed back against him, rotating her hips slightly.

She turned her face round to try and kiss him, moaning that Paul was a lucky young man as well. He knew for sure he was as he continued feeling up a mature woman for the first time, one that he had lusted after for ages. Her body was even hotter than he imagined it would be, full round breasts and a perfectly shaped ass, and he was nearly insane with desire for her.

He couldn't wait any longer. Using his feet he gradually pushed hers apart, opening her legs up for him. He flexed his knees lowering his body a few inches and then took hold of his stiff rod and positioned it against her pussy lips. His knees straightened again allowing him to enter her, a couple of inches of his cock disappearing inside his MILF neighbour.

"Wow Mrs Rogers, you're so wet," Paul exclaimed as he felt her juices wash over his cock, "you want this too don't you? You want me to fuck you."

Without waiting for an answer, he thrust in hard, burying the whole length of his prick into Christine. He bent his knees again almost pulling out of her completely before ramming his cock back into her tight wet cunt. His grabbed her hips, locking her in place, as he fucked his dream woman with long deep strokes, loving how tight and inviting her pussy was.

If he hadn't jerked off recently, he would almost certainly have cum already, but now he was able to fulfil all his desires as he continued slamming his cock into the gorgeous woman.

Christine groaned slightly feeling her feet kicked apart, taking a few steps outward in turn.She could feel the cool air wrapping around her pussy, reminding her of how wet she had become.Biting her lips, she felt the heat of Paul's cock entering her for the first time.Just a few inches...a few inches that were enough to remind her there was no going back from her decision.Her lust and desire wouldn't allow for that anyway.

She kept her face turned, allowing him to nearly speak directly into her ear as she rested her chin on her shoulder."YES... I want... no... I need you to fuck me!"Before she could get the words out, he had already thrust his throbbing length into her pussy firmly.Gasping for a breath of air as he withdrew, she moaned out.It was only seconds before he rammed his cock into her again, beginning to fuck Christine.

She pressed her torso and shoulders firmly against the wall and simultaneously pressed her hips back into Paul.Christine couldn't get enough of him; she wanted more contact with his body to feel all of his manhood.That was her only objective at the moment as the unfolding event played through her mind.She was curious what it looked like from another angle, thinking to herself that it would probably make for a great video.But that was just her mind in overdrive.

Reaching one of her hands up and behind her, she rested it on the back of Paul's neck, pulling his face closer."I want you to give me the best fuck of my life."She soon found herself rolling her hips back against his cock, intensifying the effect of his long deep strokes into her.

He felt her press her hips back into him, meeting each of his thrusts, allowing the teenager to drive his cock into Mrs Rogers even deeper. Paul couldn't believe it when she whispered to him that he needed her to fuck her, that she wanted him to give her the best fuck of her life. He inwardly smiled thinking that although he wasn't very experienced, he would more than make up for that with his youthful exuberance.

He loved the feel of Christine against him, her delicious curves turning him on like nobody had ever done before. Penelope was okay, but Mrs Rogers was a real hot bodied woman and he found it hard to believe she was actually letting him fuck her.

Her words spurred him on to greater efforts and he began thrusting into her even harder and faster than before, the back of his T-shirt covered in sweat so great were his efforts. His hands left her hips and explored every inch of her MILF body, from her ass, across her stomach, up to her shoulders and then back down to her breasts against. He gripped them firmly, almost like handles, as he powered into her. He wasn't making love to Christine, this was pure animalistic fucking fuelled by his lust for her.

Paul had completely lost control by now and without even realising it grabbed a handful of her long red hair twisting her face round towards his.

"Is this what you wanted Mrs Rogers?" Paul grunted in her ear as he leaned forward, "A teenager fucking you hard against a wall?"

Christine could feel his sweat on her hand as she wrapped her fingers tightly around the back of his neck.Lost in the moment of his fucking her, she continued to rotate and press her hips into each thrust as his body pumped into her rapidly, delivering fast and deep thrusts.She moaned loudly for him as he explored her mature form, feeling his hands roaming everywhere.

"YES, YES!" she exclaimed as Paul reached into her hair knotting a fistful of it around his hand and pulling her head back.She wanted him to fuck her as badly as he wanted to fuck her."Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" She moaned not able to think of much else other than the young man's cock slamming into her pussy repeatedly.She could feel herself wrapping around his shaft firmly as her excitement grew and she was coming close to an orgasm.

She desperately pushed her back against his chest in an attempt to feel the heat of his body against hers, listening to the sound of their sex filling the room.She moaned out his name as she was getting closer and closer.Feeling the heat boil within her stomach as her core trembled with excitement and desire.She kept her one hand flat against the wall as she fought to stay upright against Paul's chest.Although part of her wanted to slump against the wall as she got her brains fucked out of her.

Fucking Mrs Rogers was even better than Paul imagined it would be. Penelope would have just stood there taking it, whimpering, but he wasn't screwing a naive teenager, he was fucking an experienced mature woman. She was taking him ever closer to the edge with her actions, the way she rotated and pressed her hips back against each thrust as he pumped into her rapidly, the way her tight cunt wrapped around his cock as he took her, and the way she moaned with pleasure and encouraged him to fuck her harder.

"You've got a great body Christine and boy do you know how to use it!" Paul panted, "I hope I'm giving you the great fuck you wanted."

He redoubled his efforts, pistoning into her like a madman. Although her cunt felt so tight around his cock, she was so well lubricated he slid in and out so easily, exploring every inch of her welcoming pussy. Paul tried to hold back as long as he could but soon began to feel his inevitable orgasm approaching, he gave a few extra hard thrusts and then buried himself in her as deep as he could go.

The teenager erupted inside Mrs Rogers, belching his thick load into her, hot spurts of semen pouring into the mature woman, his twitching cock fired stream after stream of cum deep into her cunt. He groaned as finally his cock gave one final jerk before depositing the last of his jizz into her now flooded pussy.

Paul collapsed on top of his hot MILF neighbour, his chest flat against her back as he rested his head on her shoulder, but he knew he hadn't managed to bring her to orgasm. While he continued to fondle a breast with one hand, his other moved down between her legs and a couple of fingers replaced his now flaccid cock in her pussy. He rammed them in and out, finger fucking her almost as hard as he did with his cock earlier. Every few seconds he would slow down so he could tease her clit with his thumb, before picking up the pace again and slamming his fingers back into her.

"You like this Mrs Rogers?" Paul whispered, hardly able to talk," You like a teenager fucking you with his cock and fingers? I'd love to use your fantastic body all day and all night, I don't think I can ever get enough of you.

Mrs. Rogers was so close to climax when she felt the hot sensation of Paul's seed explode into her.She felt a little frustrated and disappointed that he couldn't hold out a few more moments.That's just how close she was.There was something about him erupting in her though that was just as exciting as the sex itself.

Soon she was pressed against the wall again as he had collapsed into her.She bit her lip while feeling his hand on one breast as the other dipped lower between her thighs.She was thrilled to feel Paul's fingers enter her sopping cunt.Knowing he was going to finish her off in her moment of need.How caring, she thought.Her thighs quivered every time he brushed over her clit as she moaned how good it felt.She was almost surprised when he started slamming his fingers into her with so much force, causing a slight discomfort that she took pleasure in.

"Fuck, Yes!" She moaned."I loved it, Paul... I loved your young cock fucking me."

She felt the bubbling of her orgasm coming to the surface once more as she let her body take control and run on its own.Letting go of every care in the world as the teenager vigorously pumped his fingers into her pussy, Christine would soon orgasm due to Paul.She pressed herself harder against his fingers, driving her hips on to them as she leaned her head back.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, God!"

She covered Paul's hand and fingers in a flood of her juices as she finally reached her orgasm, feeling the heat of it ripple through her body as she felt her cheeks flush.She imagined she was as red as her hair as she rode out her orgasm against his hand, gripping it tightly with one and mashing it further into her so he could feel her climax.

She leaned against the wall with short breaths as she continued to feel the heat radiating throughout her.She looked over her shoulder to Paul and whispered, "That was amazing." She stood there for several more moments before turning and pressing her dress down and looking at Paul.That may have been a mistake.

As she looked at him the thought of his mother, Sarah came back to her... then the thought of John.As she came off of her sexual high, she realized what she had done and how wrong it was.She almost felt herself coming to tears as she looked Paul in the eyes.She was starting to feel horrible for the situation and that she felt like she took advantage of it when she should have excused herself long ago.

"I think... I think I should go...I shouldn't have been here.Done this.Any of this!"

Christine slid from under the collapsed teenager with a bit of a struggle, leaving him against the wall as she looked at him again.She felt bad, she didn't want Paul to think it was him or that she was getting a fuck and then running.She didn't know how to explain the thoughts that were flooding her mind, thinking how John or Sarah would respond to finding out such things.

"Please. Please... No, it's not you!It's all me, I should have been more mature and not done this.I should have left right after I walked in on you!"

She grabbed her panties from the floor and started putting them back on as she stood there in shock at what she had done.The moments of Paul's young cock flashing in her mind, fucking her senseless.

Mrs. Rogers made her way to the door before looking at Paul one last time as she wiped some tears from her face and opened her mouth to say something else but the words never came.

"I'm sorry," was all she could mutter.

She hurried out the door slamming it behind her as she cut across the yard.Not down the path like she normally would.Her mind was in too many places to think of the appearance of a simple lawn at the moment.She got back to her home and rushed inside.Standing against the door she broke down for several minutes until she was able to regain herself.After that moment had passed, she looked to the nearby wall clock to check the time, she still had time to jump in the shower before John would be home.

She darted up the stairs to the closest bathroom and began running the shower, making sure it was nice and hot.She could feel the presence of Paul running down the inside of her thigh as she stood there.Nodding to herself she knew the shower was best in her interest before her husband would return home from work.She quickly showered and tidied herself up again, changing her clothes and trying to remain calm and push Paul from her thoughts.

Paul felt her hands grip his own hand tightly, forcing his fingers deeper into her cunt. Mrs Rogers moaned loudly as the he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally her body quivered and he felt her juices wash over his hand as she came hard. She was hardly able to speak, just managing to whisper "That was amazing" to him.

They relaxed as they came off their sexual highs, the mature woman leaning against the wall as the teenager held her in his arms, his chest tight against her back and his head resting on her shoulder. He was trying to take in the enormity of what he had just done. He had finally fucked his neighbour, a close friend of his own mother, someone who he had lusted after for years. And it was better than he ever imagined it would be, the feel of her hot mature body in his hands just blew his mind.

He loved the fact that she hadn't rejected his advances and indeed actually wanted him to fuck her. He didn't know what would have happened if she had tried to fight him off but deep down he thought that because he was so consumed with lust for her, together with the alcohol, he would probably not have been able to control himself and would have raped her.

His thoughts were interrupted when Mrs Rogers turned round and straightened her dress up. As she looked into his eyes, he could see that something was wrong, something had changed inside her. He felt her pull away and heard her mumble that this was all wrong and she had to go. He didn't know what to say as he watched her pull her panties back on telling him she should have been more mature and left when she first saw him jerking off. He saw tears in her eyes as she turned round and muttered "I'm sorry" to him before disappearing out the door.

Paul didn't understand what had happened. He had just had the best fuck of his life and Mrs Rogers seemed to have enjoyed it as well. He was already starting to feel hunger for her again and couldn't bear the thought that he wouldn't be able to fuck his sexy neighbour again. He had to sort this out right now so quickly cleaned himself up, pulled his shorts on, and went outside to go next door. He was just crossing the lawn when he saw the SUV of her husband pull up in their drive.

"Damn it!" he exclaimed, realising that he couldn't go and talk to her with John around. He went back inside and called her cell phone but it was switched off, he tried to call a few more times that evening but with the same result. Eventually he gave up and knew he would have to wait until tomorrow to see her when her husband was at work.

Christine looked in the mirror one last time, her eyes still puffy from crying.She wiped underneath them and sighed as she looked her face over, "What were you thinking, Christine?"She heard her voice still a bit shaky as she was getting herself together.Taking in deep breaths and pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth as she tried not to cry.She had heard once that it helped to do that, whether it was true she didn't know but it seemed to be working at the moment.

She gave herself one last look before she headed down the stairs, hearing the front door open and John call out, "I'm home!"Her stomach churned in fear that he would pick up that something was wrong. Mrs. Rogers never had a reason to keep a secret from him before.She reached the bottom of the stairs as he was walking to her."Welcome home, Honey.How was work?"She smiled as they made small talk while her head kept drifting to Paul.