A Summer with Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Another of the dance queens has her way with MK.
1.4k words
4.63
3.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Paige

(Summer wasn't directly a part of this story, either. Just wait. None of this could have happened without Summer.)

Saturday morning, a few weeks later, I got a text from Paige.

"Want to go for a drive in the country? Got the doors and top off the Wrangler."

"Sure, when?" I texted back.

"I'll pick U up in 15 min."

Paige was one of the 'Cotillion Quartet' that fucked me the night of their spring cotillion dance. She had a princess fantasy that I was able to help with. She was short, about 5'3", thin with small breasts. She had dark brown hair, pale skin and deep blue eyes.

I taught her graphic design I and II as well as photography as part of her art and design major. But now our last semester together was over and I was headed back to the corporate world.

I'm about 5'10", dark blonde, blue eyes, 32 years old. I work out. The Quartet says I'm "not bad for an old guy."

When she rolled up in front of my house, she was dressed for the Jeep - the shortest of shorts and a thin crop-top T-shirt. I'm sure her ass cheeks were hanging out.

"Where are we headed?" I asked as we drove off.

"There's a great country road that follows the river for a long way. I even brought a picnic for us. I know a great spot with a super view," she answered.

"Drive on," I said.

We wound through the river bottoms for an hour or so. The terrain then became hilly. Finally, we were driving along the top of a cliff that fell to the river some hundred feet below. The area between the road and the cliff was pretty overgrown, so you could only see the river infrequently. I knew this area, but from seeing it from the river on my boat.

Paige slowed and pulled into a graveled area just big enough for the Jeep. She handed me a blanket while she picked up the picnic basket. "My spot is just through these trees," she said.

We only walked about ten yards when we emerged onto a rocky outcropping that revealed spectacular views of the river for a mile in either direction. "This really is beautiful," I said.

"I love coming here. I don't think many people know about it because there's rarely litter around. I come here to think and enjoy the view, sometimes to masturbate," she grinned.

I spread out the blanket while Paige got out the picnic. It was just sandwiches and coleslaw, but it was good. And she had brought a bottle of wine. We talked about her finishing her degree the next year and what she was going to do after. I told her about leaving teaching and going back to the corporate world. We just enjoyed one another's company.

After we ate, we lay back and enjoyed the sunshine. After a while, Paige sat up and dug a deck of cards out of her bag. "Sit up, we're going to play cards."

"Cards, really?" I asked.

"Yes, strip poker," she said and I laughed. "No seriously. And take off your shoes and socks. We're not screwing around with that." As I took off my shoes and socks and she kicked off her flip-flops, I said, "But you still have the advantage. I only have on three things now and you have on four."

"What do you mean?" she asked and furrowed her brow in the cutest way.

"Uh, bra," I answered.

"Who says I'm wearing a bra?" as she stretched the T-shirt tight over her chest, revealing hard nipples.

"Nice," was all I could think of to say.

Paige won the first two hands, leaving me in my black boxers. I won the next and was treated to the sight of Paige sliding out of her jean shorts that couldn't have been more than six inches top to bottom - that her butt cheeks already peaked out of. Much to my delight, she wasn't wearing panties, but a tiny pink thong that left little to the imagination.

I won the next hand, and Paige did that girl thing where she crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of the T-shirt and pulled it over her head. She has really small breasts. I'm no judge of cup size or whatever, but hers weren't very big around and didn't stick out very far. But they were absolutely beautiful and suited her perfectly. Her nipples were hard, and I stared.

"You're staring at my tits," she said. "But that's okay. I think they're pretty."

"They are." I answered staring even more. She laughed.

I lost the next hand, so ended up nude with my growing erection visible. She dealt the cards again. "But you've already won," I said.

"Nope, we have to play until the end," she said. I lost again.

"What now? I've got no stake left in the game," I said.

"Well..." Paige looked thoughtful. "I guess you'll just have to suck on my titties." This I was more than happy to do. I gave them all the attention I could. I sucked her nipples and massaged her tits. After a few minutes, she said, "Okay, enough. You'll make me cum."

"That would be okay," I said.

"Shut up and play cards."

Paige lost that hand, but I don't think she was really trying. She stood and turned away from me showing me her ass cheeks as she pulled off her thong. When she turned back to me, I got a great view of her neatly trimmed pussy. She sat down and began to deal the cards again.

"What are we playing for now?" I asked.

"Who gets to fuck who," was her answer.

"If we're going to fuck anyway, what's the difference?"

"It's about who gets the command position. If I win, I'm going to climb on that hard cock and fuck it so hard you'll cry," she said arrogantly.

"Well if I win, I'm going to drive this hard cock so far inside you, you'll feel it in your cute little belly-button. You won't be sure if you should ask me to stop or to give you more," I responded.

"Whatever, I haven't met a cock I couldn't get the best of. Besides, you're so bad at poker, I'd still have all my clothes on if I hadn't let you win a few times," she bragged.

"Is that so? Well deal the cards, Ms. Pretty Tits."

Of course, I lost. She was right. I suck at poker. She had me lay on my back. My cock was really hard now and stood straight up. Paige put one foot on either side of my hips and squatted down. She rubbed her pussy up and down the length of my cock, parting her pussy lips. She was really wet. Then she raised up, leaned forward and put the head of my dick between her pussy lips. She dropped all her weight on me and drove my cock deep into her pussy.

Paige alternated forceful up and down motions with rocking back and forth, giving me sensations I had never felt. Over and over, up and down, back and forth she went making aggressive grunting and moaning sounds. I held off for as long as I could.

Just as I was about to cum deep inside her, Paige raised up and grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed - effectively stopping my orgasm. "Not yet, big boy," she said. "I won cards, I get to cum first."

At that point, we heard three sharp horn blasts from a boat. There was a large houseboat on the river below with about three people waving at us. Paige waved back at them, showing her titties while she used my cock to explore her nether regions.

The boat now ignored, I reached up and fondled her tiny tits while she drove my cock deep inside her. She was insatiable. Sweat was pouring off of each of us. Finally, she began to shout, "Shit, shit, fuck, fuck, ohmigod," and dropped down hard on my cock as her orgasm rippled through her. At that point, I released a flood into her as my cock throbbed inside her. Her pussy vibrated even more.

She leaned down with her hands on my chest, my cock still deep within her. As her breathing slowed, she looked me in the eyes with her deep blues and said, "I win."