Welcome to Austin

Story Info
Recent divorcee starts over and meets three amazing women.
11.1k words
4.66
31.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental unless otherwise noted. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. This is being submitted as part of the 2023 On The Job Story Event.

I would like to thank Lunarhiccups, SnakeySmut, and Emmafielder for serving as the individual inspirations for this piece. All three of these lovely ladies have graciously allowed me to use their likenesses in this story. In the past year or so, I become a huge fan of all three of these beautiful and talented voice actresses. If you aren't following them and their work here, I highly recommend you do so.

*

I woke up Monday morning in a cold sweat. I had just suffered through another fitful night of sleep. I had been experiencing a recurring nightmare, one where I heard my ex-wife's shrill voice over and over, telling me that she hated my guts, and that she was leaving me for good.

I sat upright in my brand-new bed, staring at the four empty walls in my brand-new apartment that I had only moved into over the weekend. That terrible dream had been a dreary reality many months ago. I was finally at peace with it when conscious, but the abruptness of it all still occasionally haunted me at night.

I rolled out of bed and dug through some boxes. I managed to find my toiletries and a towel so I could shower and get ready. I was starting my brand-new job in a brand-new city today.

After my shower, I leaned on the bathroom counter and stared hard at my reflection. I still didn't always recognize the man in the mirror. He had a lot more salt in his pepper than he used to have, especially in his beard and along his temples. There was less definition in his chest and an extra layer of padding around his waist that wasn't there in his twenties. To top it all off, he didn't see very well without his glasses these days. He wasn't a bad looking guy for his age, just not quite the fresh-faced kid he was when he had gotten married all those years ago. I watched his shoulders droop as he sighed and got ready for his day.

Cleaned up and dressed in a brand-new suit, I headed down the elevator to my new classic car. My first purchase after selling the house and boat was this fully restored 1965 Mustang. She was candy-apple red and purred so perfectly when I turned her on. I fired her up and sat still for a minute or two, relishing the sound of her engine humming, before putting her into gear and pulling out of the parking lot.

I jumped on the interstate and, within a few minutes, arrived at my new office building. I parked in the multi-level garage and made my way inside. There, I met the receptionist, a pleasant older woman named Denise. I told her who I was and asked where I could find Edward Mayfield.

"Yes, Mr. Adams. Take the elevator on your left to the eighth floor and head to the left when you get out. I will page Mr. Mayfield and let him know you are on your way up." She smiled sweetly at me as I thanked her.

Edward was an acquaintance from my college years. We were both business majors and roomed together one semester of our sophomore year. We ended up in the same industry and have maintained one of those social media-based friendships ever since. You know the ones, you like each other's vacation pictures and memes, maybe argue about sports, and wish them a happy birthday when the algorithm reminds you of it.

When I posted that I was leaving my position in Philadelphia, he messaged me and asked me to consider coming here to Austin, where he had just taken over a struggling branch for his company. A few phone calls and zoom meetings later, I had a contract in front of me to sign.

Edward greeted me warmly and showed me around. My office would be at the end of the same hallway his was in. He introduced me to several of the executives and account staffers I would be working with.

One woman in particular really caught my eye. She was introduced to me as Bella and was relatively young for someone in her position. She looked to be in her mid-twenties. Her cute, round, baby face and soft, doe eyes made her look much younger than she likely was. She had a meek, timid, quiet voice that fit her outward personality. She easily could have passed for a teenager from the neck up.

From the neck down, however, she was all grown up and then some. She was full-figured, curvy where it counted, and quite voluptuous. She had enormous boobs; the buttons on her blouse looked as if they might give way at any moment. She was gorgeous, with a waist that narrowed briefly, only to flare back out with wide hips and a nice, full, round butt. She had on a business skirt that seemed to clamp her thick thighs together and accentuated her legs as they emerged from underneath the taut material. As the vernacular of the day goes, she was sexy 'af' and 'thiccc' in all the right places.

The contrast in her sexy body, cute face, and girlishly sweet voice was mesmerizing. I hung on to every word she spoke. Edward told me Bella was the account administrator that I would be working the most with. She smiled bashfully at me, and I felt the butterflies in my stomach fluttering.

Edward was paged to take a phone call, so Bella and I walked back to my office and made some small talk. She was indeed as young as I had guessed, having completed her MBA less than a year ago. She has done an internship with the company as an undergraduate and came on board full time as soon as her master's degree was complete.

We sat side by side in my office and continued our pleasant conversation. I told her about my recent divorce and how I was basically starting over in life at fifty years old.

"You don't look your age at all," she said sweetly.

"I know, I look much, much older than fifty," I teased.

She laughed quietly and put her hand on my shoulder. "No, I mean you look much younger than that. You look very handsome," she gave me a playful wink, "for an old man."

"That's sweet of you to say, but I can see the grey hairs and spare tire -- but only when I have my glasses on."

She batted her eyelashes and gave me a flirty smile. We buckled down and got down to work. Bella sat right beside me, pulling her chair in very close as she helped me navigate the company data program and learn where to pull the information I needed. She was leaning into me, gently touching my hand innocently from time to time. Her pillowy tits pressed into my arm on several occasions, and I could smell her perfume all over me.

If I was a younger man, I would have assumed she was hitting on me and perhaps made a move on her. But I wasn't, and I doubted she was. I let my mind enjoy the attention she was giving me, fully aware that this was work and the last thing I needed to start this new chapter of my life with was an HR violation.

We broke for lunch just after twelve-thirty. She offered to show me a quaint little café & deli just a few minutes' drive away. I followed her to the parking garage, subtly checking out her nice round ass the entire way. I pointed out my car. She cooed excitedly and leaned up against it, running her hand along the hood like a model in an automobile advertisement would.

"Before we go to lunch, I need you to do something for me," Bella said, with a serious look on her face.

"Sure thing, what do you want?" I said, not knowing what to expect from her.

Bella leaned in close and spoke softly in her sweet, timid, innocent voice. "I want you to fuck my face and dump your warm, sticky cum down my slutty little throat."

Of all the words I thought I was going to hear; those were the last ones I expected her to say. She stood there, inches from my face, her cute smile beaming up at me.

"I... Um..." I was stammering and in a bit of shock.

Bella softly grabbed the lapels of my suit and pressed her giant tits into my torso. She said it again, this time slower and breathier. "I want you to fuck my face and cum down my slutty little throat. Right here, right now."

And with that, she slid her skirt partway up her thick thighs so she could squat down in front of me. I looked around nervously, which allowed her time to undo my slacks and pull out my hardening dick. She began to jerk my cock slowly. I relished the feeling of it hardening in her tiny hand. I let out an involuntary moan.

Bella continued stroking my shaft with one hand and began to undo the buttons on her blouse with the other. I stared in awe; her valley of exposed flesh grew exponentially as each button was relieved of its burden. She lifted each breast out of the cups of the lacy white bra she had on, then let them hang loose and free for my visual enjoyment.

I was mesmerized. I had not seen boobs that large, well, ever. My ex-wife had been a full D cup, and these made hers look miniscule. They weren't perky due to their size, but I didn't care. I was in heaven.

Her nipples, much smaller that I had expected them to be, were rock hard. I wanted very much to grab them and hold them in my hands. My cock was throbbing at this point.

Without hesitating, Bella took my hands and placed them on the back of her head. She wrapped her crimson lips around the head of my cock and swirled her tongue over it. I had just begun to enjoy that sensation when she was sucking me fully into her wet, warm mouth. I watched as inch by inch, my dick slid between her juicy lips.

I recovered and gently guided her head back and forth on my cock. It had been too long since I had felt the sensation of a blow job, I wanted to savor it. Bella had different plans. She looked up at me with her sweet doe eyes and said in her cute, innocent voice.

"Fuck my face. Please."

She became much more aggressive, taking my entire length inside her mouth at once, choking and gagging herself on me. I pressed my hands on the back of her head, holding my shaft in her mouth. She made a grunting, groaning, gagging noise. I released my hold immediately. She pulled back off me, panting and looking up at me.

"I like it like that. Do it again."

So, I did. I pressed my cock into her mouth harder and held it for a moment, feeling her gag reflex make her mouth spasm around my cock. I pumped myself in and out of her cute face over and over, pumping harder and harder with each stroke. She responded to each thrust with groans of what I hoped was pleasure, with her pretty eyes watering. In either case, she did not stop me or try to pull away. She ran one hand up her meaty thighs and under her skirt. I couldn't see, but by the motions, I knew she was working on getting herself off as well.

I felt my dick throbbing harder and harder and knew it wouldn't be too long before I needed to cum. She seemed to sense it, and pulled back, gasping for air, and trying to talk between breaths as tears ran down her face and smeared her eye makeup.

"Cum straight down my throat. Force my head on your cock while you cum."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, but I didn't argue. I kept fucking her adorable face, pounding away with my hard shaft into her throat, making her gag and moan in what I assumed was ecstasy. I felt my balls tighten, and then, I tensed up. I was cumming.

As instructed, I pushed her face down on my cock as hard as I dared as the first three bursts shot down her throat. She choked and pulled herself off, gasping desperately for air again. I put several more bursts of my load on her face and in her open mouth as she gasped for air. She swallowed what she could, the rest ran out of her mouth and on to her luscious cleavage. The final couple of arcs of my cum hit her on the chin and neck.

I leaned back against the door of my car and caught my breath. Bella was still squatting below me, one hand up under her skirt fingering herself, while the other was busy wiping my sticky semen off her tits. She made a dirty show of bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking every drop of my cum.

"You taste delicious. And there's so much cum for me to eat. I am a huge cumslut. I love the taste of cum. I can't get enough." She was moaning as she pulled three fingers out from under her skirt. She put them straight in her mouth to suck them clean too.

I had just cum, but hearing her innocent voice saying those dirty words, plus watching her sucking her pussy juice off her fingers and hearing the sexy little moans she was letting out as she did, not to mention her big tits still hanging out in the open, was causing my dick to stir again. It had been many years since I had been able to go more than once at a time. But here, all exposed and out in the open like this, I was feeling like it might be a possibility.

Bella took a deep breath, gave me a shy, demure smile, and stood back up. Her breasts swayed with the movement. I reached out to take them in my hands, but she pulled away right as I made contact, and started to tuck them back into her bra and button her blouse.

"We need to get going. The café tends to get busy during lunch," she stated very matter-of-factly.

I opened the door for her and watched her ass as she took her seat.

On the way there, she pulled some wet wipes out of her purse, and cleaned her face with them. She pulled out some mascara and other things I recognized as make up. She reapplied her cosmetics in the vanity mirror as I drove.

We talked casually during lunch, mostly about food preferences and dining experiences. She liked Indian food and sushi, where I was more of a Mexican and Italian fan. My mind was racing about what we had just done, but she was acting as if it didn't happen, so I played along.

The rest of the day was unremarkable. Bella and I worked into the afternoon together. She sat just as close and cozy with me as she had before lunch, not changing her mannerisms one bit. Her sweet, timid voice walked me through some of the other procedures I needed to know, and then, in a flash, she was off to a meeting on another floor.

Edward checked on me before he left. I told him was going to stay for a few hours and try to get more up to speed. He mentioned there was a Chinese place that delivered to the building for free told me to call downstairs for the number before he headed off.

I took him up on that and ordered in. I ate at my desk and worked until I heard the cleaning staff knock on my office door. I took that as a sign to call it a night and left.

As I got to my car, I had a flashback of me leaning against it as Bella fucked my cock with her adorable face. Today was a wild ride. I needed a drink.

I scrolled through my phone and found a bar that was nearby called The Snake Pit. I plugged the address in and let the app lead me there.

I stopped when the app said to and took in my surroundings. The street was dark, and the doorway of the bar was barely lit at all, just a single dim light bulb to be seen. There was nothing that looked inviting or encouraged you to open the door. For some reason, I did anyway.

I found myself in a typical hole in the wall dive bar. There were only a couple of other people to be seen, two guys watching wrestling on the one television as the jukebox blared an old Poison tune.

There were nothing but empty stools at the bar, so I sat on one, draped my suit jacket over another, and looked around. The bartender came out of the back, wiping a rocks glass with a dingy rag.

She was a sight to behold. Her raven-black hair went past her shoulders. She had on a strappy corset-style top that revealed most of her nice, full tits. They jiggled tantalizingly as she moved. She had a ring in her nose, several in each ear, and a small diamond stud on the side of her lip.

Her arms and shoulders were covered in a mural of tattoos, winged creatures and snakes, skulls, and other gothic imagery. Her nails were expertly done, alternating silver and green patterns and all manicured into points. Each nail was several inches long.

Her hips flared out nicely, and she had a full, round butt under her low-rise black miniskirt. Fishnet stockings partially concealed yet more tattoos on her abdomen and shapely legs. It all led down to a pair of leather boots.

"What can I get you?" she asked, her green eyes sparkling. I ordered a draft beer and a shot of whiskey. She put them in front of me and I handed her some cash. She asked if I wanted to start a tab and I declined.

"I haven't seen you here before. Are you new in town?" she asked as she handed me my change.

"Keep it." I pushed the worn-out bills back towards her. "I just moved here this past weekend."

"So, what brought you by? We don't get much of the suit and tie crowd," she remarked, looking me up and down as I did the same.

"I've had a weird day and needed a drink. This place was close to the office," I said, looking around. "It's kind of quiet here tonight."

"After football season ends, Monday nights are always slow."

I took my shot and chased it with the beer.

"Okay. Do you want to tell me what happened today to make it so weird?" she asked, looking me up and down.

I chuckled to myself. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Honey," she said, pouring me another shot and one for herself as well. "I doubt anything you say can shock me."

I looked into her eyes and saw something trusting in them.

"Alright." I grabbed the shot glass and clinked hers with mine. I slammed it down and started to tell her the tale.

I told her about the sexy, busty, very curvy, and much younger woman that worked in my office. I explained that she had such a cute face and a sweet, innocent voice. I talked about her hovering close to me as we worked, about smelling her perfume, and feeling her massive tits press into my arm.

"She sounds hot." She smiled, setting up another round.

"It gets better." I promised.

She poured me another beer as I continued. I talked about how we were heading to lunch when she stopped and asked me to fuck her face right there in the parking garage.

"So, did you do it?" she asked, leaning in with a look of anticipation.

"I... I did."

"Mmm hmm," she purred. "That sounds fucking hot."

"I just got divorced not that long ago. My ex and I were married for thirty years. I'd never done anything like that before," I confessed.

"Your ex-wife never sucked your cock?" Her green eyes sparkled at me.

"She did, but she wasn't.... rough and forceful like that." I felt my cheeks flush.

"Still, it sounds like you had a good time," she reasoned.

"I don't know what to make of it. It felt great, but I have to work with this woman."

"And she just played it off afterwards?" She poured herself another shot.

"Yes. We went about the rest of the day as normal as can be, like nothing had happened."

She took her shot and paused to think. "Maybe she has daddy issues. You look like you could be someone's daddy."

"Maybe." I drank my beer.

"Or maybe she just likes sucking cock."

I just shrugged as I finished off my beer.

She looked at me and tilted her head, "So, did you do anything for her?"

"I... I never really had the chance," I answered. "She had her hand under her skirt while she was sucking me. When she stood up, I tried to feel her up, but she was back to all business by then."

"And you work with her?"

"She's going to be my main account administrator. I will be working with her closely on a daily basis."

"I guess you'll have to see what happens tomorrow. I've heard of worse days than getting a no strings attached blow job." She grabbed the empty glasses and put them under the bar. "You want another beer? I'm just about ready to shut down for the night."

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,338 Followers