A Summer's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time I looked over to see Katie shudder as Matt pulled out. He sent his cum all over her ass. He slowly and sensously stroked his dick against her asshole as she came down from her orgasm. My jealousy had washed away as I saw my wife looking so sexy, satisfied, and wonton. Our sex life would be changing, so much of it unknown, but I'm excited for it.

"Mmmm... I'm soooo tired..." Joni said as she collapsed down onto the couch. "I originally planned on sucking Matt's dick to sleep so I could get a taste of Kate, but he may have to wait until the morning."

Kate twitched again at that, but I noticed she didn't seem scared of a comment like that as I would have expected prior to this evening.

"You have a shower in the guest bathroom off the bedroom. I'm sure you'll want to clean up after our escapades. I know I'm going to want a hot bath. There are clean towels and the sheets on the bed are fresh. Good night you two. We've had an absolutely wonderful evening."

"Thank you so much for the excellent hospitality. I am worn out, and I'm sure Kate feels the same."

"Mmm hmmm..." a naked Kate murmured with heavy eyes.

"All right, into the shower with you. Matt's cum is still all over your ass." I said as I helped her to her feet and towards the guest room. We entered the large walk in guest shower. Kate turned and held me close as the warm water cascaded over our nude bodies.

"So... tonight was... interesting."

"I'll say. We're now swingers, my dick has been in my co-worker's ass, and you're showing yourself to be a wanton slut!"

Kate laughed at my generalization as she began to soap us both. "What do you think? We went somewhere we've never been, and we can't go back."

"I really struggled with seeing you with Matt at first, but then I just realized how sexy you looked, in pure bliss getting fucked like that. Since I'm usually the one fucking you, I hadn't seen you from that perspective. It was surprised when I realized just how turned on it got me. I will say I was jealous when I saw some things, like you taking Matt into your mouth after he was inside you, and letting him play with your ass..."

I casually dropped my hand to her ass as I said this, casually rubbing up and down her crack.

"How come I don't get to do those things?"

"Well, I was kind of caught up in the moment. There were a lot of things that happened that I never thought I'd do or be okay with, but here we are. When I took Matt in my mouth, I wasn't even thinking about how he had been in my pussy, I just knew that I wanted to make him cum. Then I felt so sexy doing it. It felt dirty, but empowering, at the same time. And then when I saw how sexy you and Joni looked with your cock in her ass, I was jealous. Not that my husband was fucking another woman, but that she could get so much pleasure from anal sex. It made me wish I could do the same. I wanted to see if I could feel some of what Joni was feeling. Again, it felt dirty, but instead of feeling shame or disgusted like before, being dirty felt sexy. I kind of liked being that, what did you call me? A 'wanton slut?' Maybe we can try it again some time," Kate explained while slowly soaping my cock. We had long since cleaned off, but were still soaping each others' bodies. I was fully hard again and wanted to make love to my wife. I slowly entered her with my finger and kissed her deep. "Be gentle. I'm pretty tender from the pounding Matt gave me."

"We don't have to. We've both already had a long night and we don't need to push it."

"No! Please... I need to feel you inside me. I need you to cum in my pussy! I just need you to be gentle. Please make love to me," Kate said as she started to pull my cock to her opening. I backed her up to the wall of the shower. I lifted her left leg so it was around waist and slowly entered her. We continued to kiss deeply as I gently stroked in and out of her. When that position got to be a bit too much for Kate's back and leg muscles, I pulled out and turned her around. She put her hands on the wall and spread her legs for me. As I entered her from behind, I turned her face back for another duel of our tongues. When I reached down and began to stroke her clit, she immediately started cumming. Her pussy began to contract setting off my own orgasm. I pushed my dick as far up her as possible and came deep in her womb. It felt different than my previous orgasm this evening. While that was amazingly sexy and lustful, this one was coming from deep love.

We had been in the shower for over 30 minutes. I turned off the water and grabbed the towels. I wrapped Kate in the fluffy white towel and kissed her again.

"I love you, honey."

"I love you too, babe."

We slipped into the sheets and looked at each other. And we both just laughed.

12