A Summer's Midnight Dream

Story Info
An erotic kidnapping on a hot summer night.
3.9k words
4.41
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina groaned for the umpteenth time, rolling over yet again looking for something vaguely resembling a cool spot on the bed. The weather had been miserable for a week, with temperatures in the 90's in the dead of night. What little breeze there was, when there was one, offered her the cooling equivalent of holding her hand over a lit match.

So naturally, this was when her air conditioner had decided to croak.

The lack of air conditioning had made it impossible to do almost anything; too hot to eat, too hot to sleep, hell, too hot to even think straight.

The forecast had called for a break in the heat wave in the morning, which was about a million hours too far away for Sabrina's taste. She ran her fingers through her long, dark hair, grumbling at how miserable the night was. She'd tried a shower earlier, but of course the cold water had taken a vacation with the cold air, leaving her with a lukewarm spray that gave her the uncomfortable but strangely amusing feeling of being pissed on.

Amazing, the things that will go through your brain as it's being slowly roasted.

So there she lay, on sweat-soaked sheets, wearing nothing but a tank-top tee shirt. That she was hot enough to forego wearing panties was, in her mind, a new bar set in the Olympics of physical misery. She drummed her fingernails on the headboard in frustration, her blue eyes staring into the darkness hiding the ceiling.

Finally, she sat up. Maybe some ice wrapped in a towel would help. It's not like her bedding could get much worse for being damp as it melted, and it might at least cool her head down enough for her to drop off.

She padded down the hall in her bare feet, a glimmer of light from the small room she kept her computer stuff in catching her attention. Her eyes rolled in frustration as she realized she must have left the damn thing on. As she walked into the room, she frowned in confusion as her nose caught the faint scent of cinnamon. Where had that come from? She was about to turn the monitor off when she noticed the message on the screen:

DON'T MOVE

Before she could react, a hand slid over the back of her head, getting a firm grip in her hair. Sabrina was so tired and overheated, she thought first about how wonderfully cool it felt before she realized the predicament she was in and tried to struggle. Her mysterious assailant simply squeezed his hand, at the same time giving her earlobe a hard pinch with his free hand. Hot, scared, tired, Sabrina let her arms fall to her sides, hoping the oppressive heat would keep him from doing anything obscene. She felt him lean in close to her, his mouth by her ear, softly making a "shhhhh" sound. She caught the scent of cinnamon again, and realized it was coming from him.

She heard a faint sound of cloth on cloth, and he pressed something into her hand. Slowly, she held it up to see. Not cloth, but thin, soft leather. It was a blindfold. She shook her head against the hand in her hair, only to receive another hard pinch on her ear.

Okay... act up, get the warning pinch for misbehaving. Got it...

Fearing what else he might do if she continued to defy, she raised the blindfold to her eyes. The mystery guy pulled the ends around and tied them snug, letting go of her hair to do so. Sabrina momentarily considered fighting, but there was too much risk if she screwed up. Besides, he hadn't actually hurt her, hadn't even threatened her.

Though come to think of it, he hasn't said ANYHING yet...

He gripped her again, one hand on her wrist, the other on her shoulder, guiding her out of the room. She wondered where he was taking her; back to the bedroom? The living room? She still didn't know his intentions...

Yeah, right... he's got me without even any underwear on. Doesn't take twenty questions to guess what's on HIS mind...

He walked her down the hall, never making a sound. Sabrina's fear grew with every step, wondering what would happen to her. After a moment, he stopped her, placing one of her hands on the wall. She bit her lip in confusion as she felt him grip her ankle, lifting her foot. She felt something soft slide up her leg. He's putting socks on me? She held still, balancing against the wall as he socked her other foot, leading her again by the wrist and shoulder.

Sabrina froze as she realized where she was going. He's taking me outside... Though nobody would likely see her at this hour, the thought of being so vulnerable and exposed sent a wave of panic through her. She dug in her toes, opening her mouth to scream, only to be cut off by the pain of his fingers on her ear. She stood there, trembling, as she felt him move around to stand in front of her. This was where the real pain would come, she was certain. This was when she would pay.

His fingers gently gripped her earlobe again, and she whimpered in fear of what was to come. At first, there was nothing. Then, she felt his other hand place a gentle fingertip on her mouth. Without knowing why, she pursed her lips to it in a gentle kiss. His finger suddenly jerked away and she whimpered again, afraid she'd done something wrong. After a moment, his finger again touched her lips, and she pressed them again to his fingertip in acceptance of his control. This time, the finger stayed, and again she heard his gentle "shhhh". Sabrina gave a little nod, and his fingers gently caressed her cheek in response.

Again he guided her forward, her confusion growing with every new step. He couldn't open the door with both his hands on her, but he never stopped to open one. There was a short set of steps just outside leading to the sidewalk, but she continued forward on the same level floor she'd started on. The still, silent air gave her no clues, but she KNEW she had to be outside by now. Her breath came in short, quick pants as her panic rose, making her heart race faster and faster. She felt herself begin to tremble uncontrollably, her knees buckling as the heat and her own fear caused her to faint.

She awoke with a start, lying on something soft and cool. It was a disturbingly pleasant change from the relentless heat of her apartment, considering she didn't know where she was. She curled into a tight ball at the faint sound of movement, only to feel the now-familiar light touch of her abductor.

Slowly, his hands guided Sabrina up into a kneeling position. He placed a glass in her hands, and she felt it being filled with something cold. Smelling nothing, she took a small sip. It was water, cold and crisp. She drank slowly, surprised to discover how parched she truly was. The night's heat had taken more of an effect on her than she'd realized. Emptying the glass, she slowly held it out and it was gently taken from her grasp.

Sabrina rested her hands on her thighs, her fingers drumming in nervous confusion. What did he plan to do with her? It was clear he didn't want to hurt her; the soft cushion he'd laid her on and the water he'd given her proved that. She was practically nude, yet he'd made no effort to molest or assault her. Could he be waiting for something? What could he want from her?

His hand took her wrist again, and she rose to her feet to follow. The floor under her feet was softly carpeted, another pleasant change from the hardwood of her apartment. She could tell the change in rooms as the floor changed from carpet to cool tiles, and he stopped her after several steps. Again, he gently pressed his finger to her lips. She kissed and nodded, trusting to her guess that he intended her no harm.

She almost struggled as she felt him draw her tee shirt up, before realizing how pointless it was. He'd doubtless had a good look at her bare pussy and ass for some time now, and she could feel her nipples pressing against and through the material of the shirt, hardened as they were by the cool air. It wasn't like she'd be revealing anything that wasn't blindingly obvious. He removed her socks, baring her completely, and gently twisted her long hair into a bun which he secured with some kind of hair tie.

With gentle but firm pressure, he guided her into what she quickly realized was a large bathtub, positioning her on her hands and knees. Sabrina offered no resistance, but her curiosity grew. What was he up to now? She heard the water start, gasping in surprise as she felt a cool spray over her feet and calves. From the way the water moved, it was coming from a removable shower head. She moaned softly as he played the water up over her back, along her arms and legs. With a mind of their own, her knees spread until they were pressed against the sides of the tub, allowing the cool spray to pass between her thighs.

She purred with delight, surprising herself, as she felt a soft, wet cloth scrub gently over her back and shoulders. Why her abductor would want her clean was anybody's guess, but this was such a... personal way to do it, as she had no doubt it was him. Sabrina felt her hips shift under his hand as he washed them, something in her mind relaxing and even enjoying the sensation of his soft touch. A louder moan escaped her lips as the cloth passed between her thighs. She lowered herself onto her elbows, raising her hips higher to give his gentle hand better access to her. Sabrina rested her forehead against the wet floor of the tub as his cloth-covered fingers stroked her soft mound, idly wondering if he liked the smooth-shaven way she kept it. The corners of her mouth curled up in amusement as she caught herself wishing there was no cloth in between her and his fingers, wondering how they would feel touching and teasing her there...

Her reverie was interrupted by the cool spray again, as he rinsed her back. Guessing what would come next, she rolled over, leaning back on her elbows. The spray passed over her chest, and she gasped at the delightful chill over her soft breasts, feeling her nipples harden even more from the water. Down her body it went, over her belly and legs. On impulse, she raised and spread her thighs, resting her calves on the edges of the tub. A giggle escaped her lips as she felt the spray pass playfully up and down over her pussy, he clearly guessing her motivations.

He started at her feet this time, and she giggled again as the soft cloth tickled her. Again his motions were thorough, cleaning between each of her toes before moving up to her ankles. Sabrina purred softly as the cloth slid over her thighs, moaning again as he washed her pussy from the front. She could feel her belly tremble slightly under the cloth, knowing it was prompted by more than mere ticklishness.

As his hand washed over her breast she decided to take a chance. Reaching up, she placed her hand over his, lifting it off the cloth and cupping it around her other breast. She gently rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb, moaning louder as she felt it throb under his touch.

She would have blinked in surprise, had her eyes not been covered, as he released her breast and continued to wash her. A new tickle of fear crept up her spine. "Please, I'm sorry", she whimpered. "I thought you'd like it. Please don't be angry with me..." She felt his fingertip on her lips and kissed it again, still apologizing. "Was I bad? Please, I didn't man to be. I'll be good..." His fingertip tapped the tip of her nose, giving it a playful wiggle, and she lapsed into silence.

He guided her to sit up to wash her arms, and then to stand, having her slowly turn for a final rinse. It was so strange, how he washed her, like...

Like a pet, she suddenly realized. He's washing me like some kind of a beloved pet.

She stood still as he dried her off with a soft, fluffy towel, unable to decide how her sudden revelation made her feel. She knew she should feel insulted, but something inside her welcomed how it felt to be cared for in such a manner. The blindfold might make things a little awkward, and his silence made things mysterious, but the gentle guidance and attention he showed her made her feel good in a way she couldn't readily explain. Still, the part of her that enjoyed it was looking forward to finding out what else he had in store.

After helping her into a new pair of socks, he led her out of the bathroom. It didn't escape her that he didn't give her anything else to wear, much less cover up, but she found herself not caring. He'd certainly gotten the full view when he washed her, so being nude around him now was simply more of the same, in her mind.

She caught the faint scent of cooking food, and her stomach rumbled in interest. She'd barely eaten all day, the heat ruining her appetite, and her new cool surroundings had brought it back with a vengeance. He guided her closer to the delicious smells, gently pressing her into a kneel. He took her hand, lowering it to her side to feel a small bowl. She dipped a finger into it and raised it to her lips. More water.

A water bowl at the dinner table? What's next, a food bowl too? Make me feel like a TOTAL animal?

She heard the sounds of silverware on a plate, and suddenly felt something being gently pressed to her lips. The smell of meat filled her nostrils.

Fed by hand... like a beloved pet...

She opened her mouth and took the meat, a piece of steak. Chewing carefully, Sabrina noted it was well-cooked and tender, just as she liked it. Coincidence, she wondered? Feeling carefully, she leaned down and lapped some water, turning her face up and waiting for her next offering. It was strange, but she found herself enjoying being fed this way. It was so personal, so... intimate.

Bit by bit, he fed her a wonderful meal of steak, carrots, mashed potatoes, and warm, soft bread. Feeling full, she lowered her head against any further offerings. He idly stroked her hair as he finished his meal, and she turned her face into his hand, nuzzling and kissing his palm, wishing she knew if it was safe to thank him for the delicious food.

She stayed still as she heard him collect his dishes, presumably taking them to a kitchen to wash. Hearing his tread on the carpet, she felt his pants brush against her a he reached her side. She leaned lightly against his leg before he could take her wrist, rubbing her head against his leg like a cat, purring affectionately. He stroked her hair gently, and she hoped he understood her appreciation for her dinner. She leaned her head back as if to look at him and raised her arm, offering him her wrist.

He took it and raised her to her feet, leading her into yet another room. With no warning, he released her wrist and stepped away from her. Taking a cue from dinner, Sabrina knelt where he'd left her, remaining quiet and waiting. Soft jazz began to play from speakers set all around the room.

Sabrina wrapped her arms around herself, suddenly feeling alone and afraid from being unable to tell where he was. She gave a surprised whimper as he touched her head, throwing her arms around his leg and pressing her body against him. He crouched down to stroke her shoulder, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her face to his chest. He held her for the next few minutes, silently trembling in his arms.

Finally calming, he brought her to her feet and guided her to a large couch. Thinking as a pet, she waited for him to sit and then stretched out beside him, resting her head on his leg. He seemed to approve, playing with her hair and tickling her ear, causing her to giggle and playfully bat at his hand with hers. After a little of this, she grabbed his hand in hers, cuddling her cheek to it to keep him from teasing her further. She kissed his fingertips, her tongue swirling over them as she thought of the feelings his light touch was bringing out in her.

Slowly, she lowered his hand to her breast. This time he needed no further encouragement to play with her, teasing her nipple with his fingers. She moaned softly, shifting up to lay her head fully in his lap. She rubbed her head on him, smiling as she felt the growing bulge beneath her cheek.

Mmm... that actually feels nice. Well, pets lay with their owners...

She slid her hand up, stroking over his pants until she found the zipper, slowly pulling it down. His hand came off her breast, and she suddenly feared she'd gone too far. She turned to look towards his face, deciding to take the chance.

"Please let me play," she whispered. "I'll be good... please, let me be good for you..." His fingers gently stroked her cheek before returning to fondle her breast. Taking this as permission, she finished opening his pants, pulling out his cock. She rubbed her cheek against it, enjoying the warmth of it against her face as she felt it swell and harden. Turning her head, she delicately kissed and licked along the length, treating it like the precious treat it was. She felt his breathing deepen, soft growls of pleasure coming from his throat.

Stroking him gently with her fingers, she swirled her tongue around the head as she took it between her lips. Sabrina purred with satisfaction at the feel of his cock in her mouth, the growing part of her that had enjoyed his attentions happy for the chance to please him. Her head moved slowly up and down, letting her throat relax to take him deeper with every stroke. As she hit the halfway point, she eased herself off the couch, never taking him out of her mouth, edging around until she was on her knees between his legs.

Where I should be, the pet-favoring part of her mind whispered. This is where I belong.

Better positioned, she sucked him harder and faster, humming softly along his length. His growls became louder as she did, his fingers slowly tightening in her hair. She could feel him getting close...

Oh, no. Not YET. pet can do better to please you than this...

She pulled her head back, her lips coming away from his cock with an audible *pop*. She could hear his breathing, slightly ragged from her actions, knowing she'd surprised and confused HIM for a change. Sabrina smiled, carefully turning to face away from him. She crawled forward several feet, spreading her knees wide and lowering her shoulders to the floor, keeping her hips high. She reached back with her hands to spread her pussy, unsurprised at how wet she found herself.

"Please", she moaned softly, teasing herself, "You caught me. You cleaned me. You fed me. Take me. Please... claim me as yours."

Sabrina was so distracted by her display that she didn't realize he'd left the couch until she felt the head of his cock stroke over her fingers and along her wet lips. She whimpered as he teased her, wanting to push her hips back to take him inside, afraid of disappointing him if she did. Her pet-mind, growing stronger by the moment, purred inside her head.

Prove to him you want it, that you deserve it. Tell him who you want to be.

Tell him who you ARE...

"Please give it to me," she whimpered hungrily. "Let me show you how good I can be for you. Please... Master."

He moved as she said it, pressing deep and hard as she said what was, in her mind, his name. Her breath caught in her throat as the sensation of him filling her momentarily blotted out everything else. He drew back, almost out, and thrust forward again, even deeper. Sabrina threw her head back and screamed in pleasure, echoing her pet-self's roar in her head.

He started slowly, going gradually deeper with every stroke. Sabrina clenched her muscles, tightening her walls in a token display of resistance before relaxing in surrender to him.

That's a good girl, her pet-self whispered. Tamed but strong, a good pet for Master...

He moved a little faster now, fully inside her, a gentle rhythm of thrusts that had her moaning softly in enjoyment. She rocked her hips to meet him, losing herself in the pleasure he was giving her, encouraging him to give her more.

12