A Summer's Midnight Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts became faster and harder. He reached forward and gripped her hair, pulling back and forcing her up onto all fours, making her thrust back against him with every stroke. Sabrina cried out with every thrust of his cock, the pet in her mind growing stronger with every wave of pleasure that coursed through her. She wanted it now, to be his pet. If this was what she had to do, the price she had to pay, then so be it.

"Please, Master," she cried out, "fill me up, mark me inside, make me yours..." His thrusts became harder and faster still, and she knew he was as close as she was. "I'll learn, I'll serve, I'll obey! Please, take me..." Sabrina took a deep breath as she felt herself slipping over the edge.

"MASTERRRRR..." she screamed, her body convulsing with one orgasm after another, coming so quickly the next one began before the last had finished. She gasped for air, her head sagging to the floor as the sensation over whelmed her, wrapping her in a soft blanket of darkness...

A clap of thunder woke her with a start. Looking around frantically, she realized she was lying in bed, in her own room. Confused, she turned on the light. What had happened? Had it all been a dream? The realization that her tee shirt was missing faded as she found it on the floor beside the bed. She gave herself a quick once-over, noting the stickiness on her fingers and between her thighs.

Masturbating in my sleep... great. Well, it could be worse...

Sabrina got up and closed her window against the coming storm, the heatwave finally broken. Padding down the hall in her socks to the kitchen, she noticed the light on in her computer room. She groaned to herself. Better turn it off before the storm fries it.

She walked in, and stopped, freezing in her tracks. She heard something purr softly in pleasure, not realizing it was herself.

The word processor was opened, a simple message on the screen:

Until next time...

Laying on the keyboard was a rose.

And the air held the faint scent of cinnamon.

12