All Comments on 'A Summer's Vacation Becomes More'

by hornybbc09

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyed

Pretty much every man's dream and some women too.........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It seems that the boy will be busy

With two mature women wanting him, he will not need anymore pussy to take care of. Good story and hope to see more soon. Thanks....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bwah

The usual noob writer 9" dick makes it's appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good story.

I enjoyed this story. It is very good. Please keep writing this as well as other stories.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Now that is a vacation

any man could love. Good story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this boy's dick is just for his mother's cunt!

First of all, what I'm getting tired of is ignorant people complaining if a story has a boy sporting a hard 9-incher. Just watch some porn, people. This is a great story, and the lad's big fat prick helps explain why the cunts go crazy for him, and also why he's so "cock-sure" of himself. More tales of motherfucking from this gifted first time author, please! My advice, though, is to get rid of the Jackie-tramp. Who needs her, his mom's told him he can use any of her holes whenever he wants them. So Morgan should concentrate on bonding with his mother even closer. There are heights of motherfucking that are reached only after years of a boy's shoving his big prick up his mother's twat and unloading his potent balls up his own birth canal. It'll take time for the son Just to get full satisfaction out of realizing that THAT'S what he's fucking--he's got his hard prick up his own fucken birth canal and he's gonna fucken CREAM it! Any wonder why motherfucking is spreading so fast?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT-n-Sexy

That boy has it all!! Hot mom and mom's friend... He needs to fuck their ass next and the women need to get a little lez action...MMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The usual crop of uneducated 'English' errors . .

. . . the worst and most ignorant of which is also the most common on this and other sites, as it is on the television - the unbelievably stupid confusion between 'lie' and 'lay'. Near the end, we read 'We all laid on the bed'. What did you lay? Eggs? A carpet? No. 'We all LAY on the bed' [past of 'to lie']. 'To lay' means to put something down on a [usually] flat surface; it is a transitive verb, which means it must have an object - you have to lay something. Its past tense is 'laid' [or 'layed' if you're old fashioned]- as in 'The hen laid/layed two eggs yesterday'. You LIE in bed, past 'lay', as in 'I lay in bed yesterday until midday'- or 'We all lay on the bed'. 'To lie' also means to tell an untruth, and its past is 'lied', as in 'When he asked me if I had stolen his watch, I lied and said I had not been near his house.' Get it right, or get an educated editor, or give up submitting stories. I know, and accept, that British English is different from American English, but this particular error is recognised as such on both sides of the pond. Look it up in a good American dictionary if you don't believe me.

Those ignoramuses who write in asking 'Who gives a shit about grammar?' are obviously beyond the pale, and being paranoid in defending their ignorance, since they clearly do not understand the very first principles of the function of language.

Having got all that off my chest, let me add that your story was interesting and quite a turn-on. You deserve a score of 25 just for the fact that you have taken the trouble to entertain us, for which I am grateful to all Internet authors. Thanks.

Freddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!!!!!

We demand more, please continue this story.

Really great work, and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh wow

This was really poor!

Look through the dialogue. Do you really think people talk like that? Would a son really say "That's cool. I haven't been to the beach since we went when I was 5 years old."? You tried to tell the story with the quotes, which is what 5-year-olds do. Also, much of the speech wasn't even in quotation marks!

Aside from that, you need to learn to construct a sentence - learn the basics of how and when to use commas, for a start, and cut out the run-on sentences - as well as the difference between lay and lie, but that goes for everybody on this retarded site so don't feel too bad about that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s easy to tell when a man is responsible for a female narrator’s voice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous