A Sunday Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She occasionally gave me a subtle glance and smile. I had never seen her look so happy. As I ate, Emily bounced over and gave an affectionate squeeze to my bulge.

In seconds, we were in the chapel, fucking hard. Emily had her legs around my waist as I pushed her against the walls while I pounded her pussy. It was risky, my pants around my ankles.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to me baby!" Emily begged as she kissed me ferociously, my third load filling her cunt and even dripping onto the floor.

"Damn!" Emily laughed as she looked at the amount I had cum, "we need to fuck in church more often!"

I laughed as I pulled on my clothes, still pumped from the thrilling sex I had engaged in with Debbie. After a quick kiss, we headed back to the second session.

My energy seemed to begin to drain once Dennis began talking again. But then I had the feeling I was being watched and I looked up.

Only to be staring right into the eyes of Jackie.

Only... her eyes weren't in mine. She was staring at my crotch!! Her eyes moved over the audience from time to time seemingly in fear someone would notice. But they were definitely there.

After the service, I gave a silent nod to Emily who immediately rushed to the bathroom for a Round 2. I then turned, only to walk into Jackie.

"Hello Brother Anderson," she said.

"S-sister Lucas," I stammered.

"I could use some help with some things in my office," she said mysteriously, "how about you come help me with them?"

"But..."

Jackie held up a hand. "I'm sure Ms. Reynolds can wait a few moments."

Now that she had my attention, I followed her to her office and she closed the door. She then leaned against it and looked down to my crotch again, where my cock bobbed slowly.

"You and Debbie made quite a commotion this morning," was the first thing she said.

I became nervous, thinking everyone had heard as she went and poured herself a glass of scotch. "Don't worry," she said, calming my nerves somewhat, "I just happened to be coming from the bathroom when I heard you two. Then I saw you fucking her like a freight train. I nearly even slipped in my own juices when I hurried off."

"Why didn't you tell it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Why should I?" Jackie asked with a large smile, "Debbie simply needed the same thing I do. A fuck of a lifetime."

Everything was silent for a few moments. She then reached out and began to trace my bulge. "I could barely believe how big you were." she said, my husband is only like..."

She held up two fingers, just barely three inches apart. "... and in three minutes, he's supposedly had a major orgasm."

"But this..." she said as she dropped my pants, "this is gigantic." She stroked it loving, soon having me sticking straight out. "Doesn't it feel good in my soft hands Nicolas?"

"Oh yeah..." I moaned with my head lay back.

"It's been so long since I've felt sexually satisfied," Jackie said as kissed my chest, "and I'm willing to do anything for this hunk of meat."

She gently raised my hand to cup her soft right breast, feeling the squishy orb through her blouse. She began to moan softly as she increased her pace in her stroking, marveling as it got bigger.

We then could hold back no longer as our lips met in a sexually-charged frenzy. I quickly began to unbutton her blouse, revealing her hot pink bra as we sloppily kissed, our tongues dueling furiously.

As we pulled back, she instantly dropped to her knees and inhaled my cock down her throat.

"Shit!" I grunted as she began blowing me off like a pro, sucking with pornstar ranged skills. It was obvious she was hungry for it, her slobber dripping from my shaft. She released me and took a long gust of air.

"Holy..." she awed as she saw it at full length.

"14 inches," I said with a measure of pride.

"It's beautiful..." she said as she began to slowly stroke it, giving gentle licks to the head. I then lifted her petite frame and placed her on the mostly clean desk.

Removing her bra, I marveled at the soft 34E boobs with pink areolas each hosting a hard red nipple. I instantly plunged my face into them, making Jackie moan loudly.

"Yes baby..." she moaned, "suck them good and hard."

I sucked them deeply, alternating between each before I kissed down to her wet pussy and looked up at her.

"Wait," Jackie warned, "you can't.... HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!" She cried out as I began to eat her out deeply. It was obviously her first oral experience. It seemed that Lucas had allowed her to perform it on him but he wasn't willing to reciprocate.

I licked rapidly on her clit, nibbling and sucking it as she screamed, holding my face into her wet depths. "Fuck Nicolas!" Jackie cried as she humped her hips toward my face, "it's so good!!"

I watched as had a hard climax, her warm sweet juices filling my mouth. I then began to finger her while continuing to fondle her boobs. Her orgasm tore through her as she shook, her beautiful smooth legs quivering.

She then grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her, kissing me in a way extremely unbecoming way for a preacher's wife. But I loved it and immediately returned it, squeezing her wonderful ass.

"If I was your husband," I said as we separated, "I'd be balls deep inside you whenever and wherever I could."

She smiled and seductively and spread her legs. "Prove it," she said, "and maybe that can be arranged."

She jutted her hips toward me and I pushed in, grunting as I entered her tight cavity. She gave a long slow moan, as if another orgasm was coming into play.

I immediately began to speed up, going at a steady pace as my balls slapped her twat. I moaned as I buried more of myself into her, fucking her with increasing speed.

"Yes Nicolas baby!" Jackie cried, "Keep fucking me!!" She began rocking toward me faster, her ass slamming into my thighs. She began to cum yet again, falling back as I continued to fuck her like a savage.

I bit and sucked deeply on her hard tits, prompting her to cry out. "Yes! Yes! Give it to me!!" I sped up, fucking her senseless as she moaned louder, holding my face between her boobs.

My cock was numb with pleasure as I hammered the holy woman into submission, wrapping her legs around me and pleading with me to drive deeper. My head slammed into her womb and I moaned out with her.

"Oh god yeah! Don't stop!" Jackie cried as she held on firmly to the edge, "fuck me with your rod of discipline!"

She was still tight but her wetness enabled me to keep going, letting me feel up her heaving boobs. "Oh my lord, this is heaven..." I moaned with my head lay back.

"Does it feel good Nicolas?" she asked intently.

"It's one of the best feelings in the world!" I exclaimed, not slowing down for a split second. She spread her legs wider and watched my pipe slide roughly into her, Jackie's eyes as big as saucers.

My balls kept slapping her ass as I groped and mauled her tits, making her cry out all the more so.

"Do you like knowing how slutty I can be?" Jackie asked seductively, "you'll never attend a single service without thinking of me. And I'll never see you without thinking of this snake in your pants."

I grunted, her words seemingly going straight to my balls. "I'll never let that boorish old man touch me again! I all yours Nicolas! Anytime you want me!"

"Fuck yes!" I yelled, about to cum.

"The Church will always see me as that pious woman married to their pastor. But deep down I'm a dirty and trashy little slut who needs to be fucked good and hard. And you're the only person who can do it."

I picked up the pace, driving into her so hard the desk began sliding across the floor. We were crying out, kissing furiously as I felt over her sexy body. My raw lust for her had come to the fore and I couldn't hold back if I tried.

"I'm gonna cum!" I shouted, slapping her naughty ass.

"Yes! Fill me with your seed. It'd be a sin to waste it!!!"

I grunted as my cock exploded in a violent frenzy, my cum filling her insides. Jackie cried louder than ever as she held me inside her, ensuring I gave her every drop.

I pulled out as she lay back, panting from our dual orgasms.

"That was... the best... fuck I have ever had..." Jackie struggled to say, "I've never felt so alive..."

I smiled as I stuffed my flaccid cock back into my boxers. "That was fucking awesome!"

She giggled and stood, some of my cum dripping from her cunt as she rubbed my chest. "You know Nicolas, seeing as Howie is getting along in years and his physical condition isn't what it used to be, I could use some help around the house. Light housework and some yard maintenance. I promise I'll supply ample reward..."

She highlighted this with a bump of her boobs against me before she kissed me passionately. I agreed as soon as we parted.

I never missed a day of church again.

12