A Sunny day at the Beach

Story Info
Two black, busty cousins are a hit at the beach.
5k words
4.43
20.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was going well for Sunny. She had just celebrated her 24th birthday and she was starting to feel that for once in her life things were working out. Just a year ago she had been broke, friendless and living in grandmother's spare room.

She had only lived with her grandmother in the country for a few months, but in that time she had been bombarded by constant, impromptu sex with the town's male population. Hardly a day would go by without the young woman having her breasts, mouth, pussy and asshole fucked.

Things had taken a turn for the better when she had saved up enough to move back to the city. She'd gotten a room in a two-bedroom apartment and a job as a manager for a well known bookstore.

She had also been enjoying her newfound celibacy- well mostly celibacy, there had been an incident here and there, but for the most part her life had become very tame. Despite the humiliations of the sex she'd had in the past, sometimes late at night she would be overcome by the fantasy of feeling a hard cock pounding into her aching pussy. On those nights she would rub her throbbing clit until she climaxed, yelling into her pillow and hoping her roommate hadn't heard anything.

Another big change for Sunny was that she had started talking to her father's side of the family in Haiti. Sunny was mixed-race, with a white Canadian mother and Black Haitian father.

She was thrilled when her Haitian relatives had reached out to her. That quickly graduated to regular Skype calls and she met more, aunts, uncles and cousins than she even knew she had.

One of those cousins, Rosie, had been planning to move to Canada to attend university. The timing couldn't have been better, as Sunny's roommate had just given notice that she would be moving out that summer.

In what felt like no time at all, Rosie arrived and moved into the small Toronto apartment. Despite being first cousins, Rosie and Sunny looked very different. Sunny was short and cubby, with curly, brown hair and warm, caramel toned skin. Her exceptionally large breasts and a substantial booty gave her an exaggerated hour-glass figure that was hard to ignore.

In contrast, 19-year-old Rosie was model tall. She had rich, earthy brown skin, and straightened thick black hair which flowed down her shoulders like a waterfall. Despite her slender frame, she had firm cantaloupe sized breasts, and a bubble butt that rivaled Sunny's.

Sunny was shy and mostly kept to herself, but Rosie had been a social butterfly. In Haiti she'd had many friends and even a few boyfriends. Her last boyfriend had been drop dead gorgeous, and they had been each other's firsts. Despite his good looks Rosie considered herself out of his league for anything long term. Her father being a doctor while his father was a simple farmer, there was no way she could have ever seen him as husband material.

Her family had saved up funds for her to go to one of the best private schools in the country, and eventually university oversees. When she'd gotten the news she would be moving to Toronto, she wasted no time kicking her boyfriend to the curb, and made plans about all the cool things she would get to do abroad.

In Canada Rosie would to be away from the watchful eyes of her parents, and finally be able to party and have fun without having to sneak around all the time.

With only a few weeks to go until Rosie started classes, the girl's had been trying to make the most of their summer. They had gotten to see different attractions and events, and today they had made plans to treat themselves to a day at the beach.

"You didn't have to plan all this yourself." Sunny said as they headed out the door.

"No problem!" Rosie said in her melodic Haitian, French-creole accent "you're paying most of the rent and you have been kind showing me around the city. It's the least I can do."

Sunny beamed with happiness, her little cousin was so sweet, although she constantly forgot to clean up around the apartment, and was always borrowing Sunny's credit card. Still it seemed fair to giver her the benefit of the doubt. Rosie was young and just settling into a new country, besides, Sunny wasn't exactly the most responsible either when she was 19.

Sunny was surprised and more than a little touched when Rosie said she had picked out and paid for swimsuit for Sunny while she was out shopping. This was the first time Rosie had done anything even remotely thoughtful for Sunny, and on top of that she had even planned a whole picnic lunch down to packing the basket herself.

The girls had taken a ferry to the Toronto Islands, Rosie had found a spot on the lakeshore she swore would be perfect for them to enjoy their picnic. However, as they approached the beach, Sunny started to feel worried.

"Rosie, are you sure this is the right spot?" Sunny asked, trying to hide the concern in her voice.

There were several beaches on the island, and out of all of them, Rosie had chosen the one nude beach.

"Of course this is the right spot! This beach is adults only so we can relax without children crying and spilling ice cream all over the place. It will be relaxing." Rosie explained as she took Sunny's hand and pulled her along the beach.

Most of the other beach-goers were older couples and a few groups of men milling around. There were few young women in sight, and the ones there seemed to be there with their boyfriends or husbands.

Sunny averted her eyes trying not to stare too hard at the nudity before her. Not everyone was nude of course, but there were enough naughty-bits on display that it caused her to blush and avert her gaze.

Sunny followed Rosie to the changing stalls where her cousin handed her the swimsuit she had picked out for her. Once in the stall Sunny pulled out the swimsuit which was still folded neatly in the shopping bag from where it had been purchased.

As she pulled it out Sunny felt the colour drain from her face. It was just two navy blue scraps of cloth. There was no way she could wear this in public!

She almost stormed out of the stall and called the whole day off, but then she remembered how excited Rosie had been while planning the trip. She was just trying to do something nice for her big cousin, and Sunny didn't want to rain on her parade.

Sunny prayed she could at least squeeze herself into the bits of cloth. It also helped that they were at a nude beach, no matter what sort of bathing suit she had on she would be one of the most modest people there.

She pulled the tube-top over her head, it had just enough stretch to sit in the middle of her breasts, covering her nipples while leaving a generous amount of cleavage and under-boob exposed. The bottoms were a tiny drawstring thong that left her bottom entirely exposed and only provided a strip of triangle to cover her womanhood. Sunny let out a sign of relief that she had waxed the day before.

Sunny took a deep breath and stepped out of the stall, only to have her jaw hit the floor at the sight of Rosie waiting for her just outside the curtain.

Rosie was wearing a fire-engine red one-piece-swimsuit, though the word "swimsuit" was generous. The bottom half was a normal high-cut bathing suit which showed off her flawless brown legs and backside, but the sides were cut-out and ended at the top in a halter that was just two strips of fabric that covered her nipples and not much else.

Sunny was too stunned to speak. She had the urge to throw the beach towel over her cousin and march them both back home.

"What is wrong Sunny, you don't like it?" Rosie pouted as she did a half twirl, showing off her fantastic teen body.

At the look on Rosie's face Sunny swallowed her criticisms and plastered on a smile.

"N-nothing wrong! Red is, um- red is definitely your colour!" Sunny replied, hoping she sounded pleased "just- aren't these swimsuits a little small?"

"Small?" Rosie looked startled at for a moment before she brightened up "Oh, yes. This is the style, isn't it? We're young, now is the time to show off our bodies before we get old and ugly".

Sunny paused, Rosie did have a point, but before Sunny could protest further, Rosie turned, grabbed their bags and started to march away from the stalls.

Not seeing the point in turning this into an argument, Sunny decided to drop the subject and just try to enjoy the day.

After a few minutes of walking along the sand, the cousin's found a place to set up their picnic. They had brought their own bags along with a basket of drinks and snacks and a massive beach blanket.

First Sunny and Rosie took turns helping each other slather on sunblock. Rosie went first, sitting down and rubbing the cream on her arms, neck and face where she could reach while Sunny applied it to her back. Rosie laid down on her stomach to make it easier for Sunny to reach her backside and legs.

Rosie's skin felt smooth and firm under Sunny's fingertips, and her ass quivered as Sunny rubbed each exposed cheek, her small hands working quickly.

There was an elderly couple sitting on some chairs a few feet away. Sunny looked up to see the man's eyes laser focused on Rosie's exposed bottom, completely ignoring his wife as she yammered on next to him. Sunny moved slightly, doing her best to obscure the old man's view, while continuing her work.

Sunny finished and the two swapped places, with Sunny applying lotion to her front and arms while Rosie covered her back. Rosie was more aggressive than Sunny had been and accidentally tugged Sunny's bikini top down, freeing her wobbling melons.

Before Sunny could react, Rosie pushed her down so that she was on her hands and knees. Oblivious to Sunny's struggle, Rosie wasted no time grabbing and rubbing along Sunny's bountiful ass. Those watching were treated to the mouthwatering sight of Sunny's shivering exposed breasts and bottom as Rosie worked in the sunblock.

"Wait!" Sunny cried out as she tried to pull her top back up.

"Oh, sorry!" Rosie apologized, only now realizing what she had done.

"No need to be so rough!" Sunny snapped as she pushed away from Rosie, her face beet red as she readjusted her top.

"I was done anyway!" Rosie snapped back.

Rossie huffed and scooted over to the picnic basket, turning her back to Sunny. Feeling guilty for losing her temper, Sunny sat next to her cousin and helped her unpack the basket.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you. I was just embarrassed" Sunny apologized.

"No, Sunny don't! I'm the one who should apologize. I didn't mean to pull your top down. Let's just eat and forget about it!" Rosie replied, giving Sunny a hug.

They chatted happily as they unpacked the drinks, fruit and sandwiches that Rosie had packed for their lunch. After an hour of eating and talking Rosie stretched and began to stand up.

"I want to take some pictures for back home." Rosie announced, pulling a camera out of her bag.

"I don't think you can take pictures at a nude beach like some kind of pervert Rosie." Sunny said, hoping her cousin wasn't going to do something stupid.

"Of course not" Rosie laughed, "I'll be careful, I was planning to go further down the coast and get some pictures of the water."

Without waiting for Sunny to respond, Rosie turned and started to head further down the beach. Sunny just shrugged, hopefully her cousin knew what she was doing.

She would probably join Rosie in a bit, but first she wanted a chance to read the final some of the comics she had brought with her.

Sunny was lying on her belly, enjoying Watchmen when she felt something brush against her ass. Thinking it might be a fly, she wiggled her bottom hoping that would shoo it. A few minutes later she felt another much firmer touch as something caressed her left butt-cheek.

She looked behind her to see the old man who had been ogling them putting on sunblock earlier. He had moved his beach chair away from his dozing wife and was now directly behind where Sunny was lying down. He was close enough that he was able to stretch down and reach Sunny.

Not wanting to make a scene Sunny decided to keep reading and hope he would just cop and feel and move on. Unfortunately, only a few moments later she felt his dry, wrinkled hand explore first one exposed cheek and then the other.

He gripped her cheeks firmly, before his hand drifted to toy with the thin piece of string dividing the globes of her ass. He ran his hand lower stopping at the apex of her thighs.

Sunny's breath hitched as he began to stroke up and down her barely covered pussy. She moaned as an involuntary jolt of pleasure ran down her spine.

Feeling her start to respond the man pushed the fabric of her swimsuit aside and pushed two fingers into her hot, young cunt. He chuckled to himself as he felt her wet little hole engulfing his fingers. She began to push back against him as little moans and gasps escaped her lips.

Sunny felt her pleasure start to build, but there was no way that she could orgasm here on this public beach being fingered by a dirty old man! She started to pull away, but it was too late; her body started tremble as she was wracked with a mini-orgasm.

Feeling the young woman's pussy start to spasm around his fingers, the man decided it was time to take things further.

"You liked that, huh, you little tart? There's more where that came from sweetheart" he said with a wink.

"Did you say something hun?" came the voice of his wife.

She stretched as she turned to look at him sleepily. The man was up like a shot, getting to his feet and pulling his chair closer to his wife.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" She asked, sounding confused.

"Nothing dear, just wanted to give you some space to enjoy your nap" he replied, his voice flustered.

Sunny didn't wait to hear the rest of their conversation and quickly got her her feet, deciding that now was good a time as any to look for Rosie.

While Sunny had been reading, Rosie had walked along the beach, admiring the confidence of the other people around her who had chosen to embrace their bodies. She had never seen such a thing in her home country. If beaches like this did exist then her parents had been careful to keep her far away from them.

She came across a group of young men playing frisbee in a quiet area of the beach. It was past a rocky path and hidden by some tall, sandy hills.

She watched them toss the plastic disc around absently for a few minutes until they noticed her presence. At the sight of the curvy young woman watching them, they paused their game and waved her over. Excited at the chance to have something to do Rosie happily bounced over to join the group.

"Did you want to play too?" One man asked, stepping forward. "I'm Rich. By the way."

"I'm Rosie. I've never played this before, but it looks like fun!" She smiled.

"Great to meet you Rosie." Rich offered, "that's Adam, Kyle, Jimmy and Pete." he continued, pointing to each man as he said their name.

The game was simple enough, catch the frisbee and throw it to someone else. The men had made a wide circle with their beach blankets, which was the area they used for their game.

Kyle and Adam started off tossing the frisbee back and forth for a while until Jimmy intercepted a throw. Jimmy then quickly threw it to Pete, who fumbled his catch. The frisbee landed only a few inches away where Rich swooped down and grabbed it.

Rich ran further to the edge of the circle before tossing the frisbee to Rosie. Seeing her chance to be a part of the game Rosie jumped and caught the frisbee. Her movement lifted her cacao melons out of her swimsuit.

Elated to finally have the frisbee Rosie ran around the circle her tits wobbling violently she ducked past Adam (who was too stunned by her wobbling udders to even move).

Caught up by the excitement of the moment to notice, Rosie passed the frisbee to Rich, who caught it immediately before flipping it back to Rosie.

Rosie had just now noticed that her tits were out and had been trying adjust her swimsuit when she saw the frisbee heading back her way. Without thinking she grabbed it and turned to run when when a pair of strong hands grabbed her around the waist.

Rosie squealed and lifted her hands high, trying to keep the frisbee from Kyle who had come up behind her. Instead he went for her exposed bosom and started to pinch at her stiff nipples.

"What are you doing?" Rosie asked, surprised by the turn of events.

Instead of answering Kyle pressed his growing erection against her round backside, as he kneaded and pinched at her oversized breasts.

Pete approached, took the frisbee from her lose grasp and tossed it aside. He traced his fingers along the thin fabric of the swimsuit, enjoying the feel of her barely covered mound. He bent to leave a trail of hot kisses along her neck as slipped his fingers past the edge of her swimsuit and started to rub along her moistening pussy.

The attention of these bronzed, beach bros pleasuring her body made Rosie feel like she was on fire. She had never felt like this before, certainly not with her ex-boyfriend.

Pete plunged two fingers into Rosie's sopping pussy, while she moaned and ground against him, an orgasm starting to build. She was starting to get into it and could feel her hips rock against the fingers stroking inside of her.

A couple out for a stroll came around the hill, and passed close enough to see what was happening.

"Is everything okay here?" The woman asked as she rushed closer to the group.

"Yes!" Rosie cried out as a wave of pleasure hit her. Her young pussy flooding with moisture.

"Ugh, what a slut!" the woman said in disgust as she grabbed her husbands arm and started to pull him away from the orgasming young woman.

The man let is wife lead him away, but turned back to take a good look, storing the image of the big-titted, Black teen moaning while being fingered into his spankbank.

In her post orgasm haze, Rosie didn't object as her swimsuit was peeled off completely.

It was at this moment, Sunny stumbled onto the scene. She had been wondering the beach for a while trying to find Rosie. Then she'd passed a couple arguing about what sounded suspiciously like her cousin.

"I saw the way you looked at that busty little black whore!" she woman hissed.

"No baby! It was just a shock. I would never look at another woman." He pleaded.

"Better not. With a bathing suit like that, she was probably just desperate" the woman replied.

At the mention of a "red bathing suit" Sunny's ears perked up, but the rest of the conversation made her feel sick.

She picked up her pace, making her way over the little hill where the couple had come from. It turns out that her eavesdropping paid off, because almost immediately she made out the Rosie's naked form surrounded by 5 men.

Sunny hurried over, wanting to stop what looked like an extremely sexual situation.

"What's going on here?" Sunny asked as she approached the group.

A few of the men groaned at what they felt was another interruption of them getting to enjoy their teen slut. It seemed that every woman on this was determined to stop them from having fun.

"Sunny?", Rosie gasped, not expecting her cousin to have come looking for her so quickly.

"What are you doing?" Sunny asked, as she pushed though the crowd and made her way towards her cousin "You guys are perverts! Rosie, you're coming with me right now."

Sunny grabbed Rosie's hand, but Rosie pulled out of Sunny's grasp.

"Leave me alone Sunny. You're spoiling all of the fun." Rosie pouted.

The men laughed, as Rich came up behind Rosie and grabbed at one of her exposed breasts. Sunny's heart sank as Rosie cooed before leaning into the man's touch.

"No! I'm responsible for you." Sunny replied, shocked at how poorly her rescue mission seemed to be going. "You guys, my cousin she's young and naïve. She doesn't know what she's doing. If you let her go I'll give you all blow jobs" Sunny offered.

12