A Sunny day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men looked at her skeptically. Determined to save Rosie, Sunny approached Pete and got to her knees.

"Oh shit, this bitch is serious!" Pete exclaimed.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, he whipped out his dick, smacking Sunny in the face. She shot him a glare before grabbing a hold of him and guiding him into her mouth. She worked at Pete's cock, taking in as much of him as she could while fondling his balls with her other hand.

"You're a good little cocksucker!" Pete exclaimed as he looked down at Sunny's sweet round face, taking his dick between her pouty lips.

Suddenly she was yanked off of Pete's cock by her hair as Adam pushed his dick into her mouth. Before she had time to recover, Adam began to force his cock down her throat. Sunny did her best to accommodate Adam as her eyes filled with tears and saliva pooled from her mouth, coating her breasts.

Having lost his spot in Sunny's mouth, Pete came up behind her and played with her big, brown ass. He alternated spanking each cheek, the sight of her fat, wobbling ass making him even harder than her mouth had.

Unable to withstand it any longer, he pulled the ties of her bikini bottom lose, the blue fabric falling away immediately. He was greeted by her smooth pink fuck-hole peeking out from her pouting lips. He held her spread open as he sunk his cock into her winking pussy.

Sunny bucked trying to move away from the invading cock, but both men held her steady, and she found herself being rocked back and forth between the two rock-hard men, while her slick, heavy tits swayed wildly to their rhythm.

Pete came first filling Sunny's hot, little pussy with his seed. Wanting something more, Adam pulled out of Sunny's mouth. She gasped and sputtered for air as Adam payed back on one of the beach towels and dragged Sunny on top of him.

Sunny goaned as her pussy was filled with hard once more. She looked around trying to get her bearings, holding on to Adam's torso was as he bucked her up and down on his pole.

To her horror only a few feet away, Rosie was in a similar position. Her fat ass clapping as she bounced up and down on Rich. Each time Rosie lifted up, Sunny was treated to a glimpse of Rich's pale cock sliding in and out of her cousin's tight, teen pussy.

"Mm, fuck me harder daddy!" Rosie cried out as Rich's hands came up to squeeze and massage her backside.

Sunny tried to get to her feet and get to her cousin, but Adam's hands around her waist tightened, holding her in place.

"You said you'd leave her alone if I sucked you off!" Sunny wailed.

Jimmy came up behind her, giving her ass a firm slap.

"You said that, yeah, but we never agreed to it." Jimmy said, as he pulled her ass cheeks, exposing her puckered rosebud.

Sunny gasped as Jimmy pushed his dick against her asshole. Her anal tunnel put up some resistance before giving way to the invading cock. She cried out in both distress and lust as she felt both of her orifices stretched at the same time.

Kyle stepped in front of her and grabbed her thick brown hair. Not seeing the point of resisting any further, Sunny immediately opened her mouth for Kyle. While just a few feet away, Rosie was pressing herself against Rich, on the brim of her second orgasm.

"I'm so close! Rich please please keep going!" Rosie screamed.

Rich moved his hands up to feel Rosie's heavy tits, gripping them as he drove deep into her as he gave into his own roaring orgasm.

"No!" Rosie cried out in frustration, as she felt the cock inside her start to deflate.

Her disappointment didn't last long however as Pete who had been the first to cum, had gotten hard again while watching the two curvy sluts get their brains fucked out.

He pulled Rosie off of Rich and had her get on her hands and knees, giving her big, teen booty a few spanks before entering her used snatch.

"Yes!" Rosie cried at the feel of a new cock entering her pussy, the flames of her impending orgasm rising once more.

Pete was glad that he had already cum, this girl's pussy was still so tight he would have nutted instantly otherwise. Her fuck-hole gripped him like a vise, and he felt his balls tighten as she came, her young pussy spasming around his cock. He held it together for a few more minutes before filling the jiggling teen with his steaming jizz.

Sunny felt her own orgasm start to build, while every part of her body was being stimulated. Jimmy dug his finger into her ass as he spewed deep inside her asshole, almost immediately after that Adam came in Sunny's defenseless cunt.

Without wasting any time, Kyle pulled himself out of Sunny's mouth, and dragged her over to one of the nearby beach chairs. He sat down and pulled her onto his lap, lining his dick up with her leaking anus. Sunny gasped as she was once again anally skewered.

Head thrown back, and legs spread wide, Sunny's her bulbus tits shook, hitting her in the face as she took an anal pounding. The humiliation sent her into overdrive and she cried out as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

Barely conscious, she bobbed up on Kyle's dick like a ragdoll, barely taking note as the old man who who had fingered her earlier that day stood only a few feet away, openly admiring the show.

Kyle gripped her hips tightly and smashed into her with one last powerful thrust before he filled her rectum with his seed. Sunny toppled off of him, landing on and hands and knees in the sand.

The old man approached and crouched in front of her. Pawing at her pendulous, sweat and spit slick teats, while freeing his penis from his swim trunks.

"Care to pick up where we left off, sweetheart?" he growled, pulling Sunny's face towards his crotch/ Before he could do anything further, he heard his wife call from just over the rise.

"Hun, where are you?" her voice carried across the sand.

The old man cursed and gave Sunny's tit one last hard squeeze before hurrying away, not wanting his wife to get close enough to see what he was up to.

The young men were all spent and decided it was time to call it a day.

Sunny and Rosie quickly got back into their swimwear. Wanting to leave the scene immediately Sunny started to walk away, but Rosie ran up to the men. Sunny groaned, wondering what her cousin was up to.

She was standing too far away to hear what they were saying, but Sunny watched, stunned as Rosie gave each man a hug. There was several gropes to her tits and ass, as she made her way around the group, but after a few minutes of hugging and chatting she made her way back to Sunny.

"Thanks boys!" Rosie waved, the men whistled and cheered in return.

"Don't do that!" Sunny chided. "You've gotten us into enough trouble already!"

Rosie just rolled her eyes. Her older cousin was such a prude. The cousins made their way back to their stuff and packed up for the day. Mercifully, the old man and his wife were nowhere to be seen.

The ride home was silent, as Sunny wasn't sure how to handle what had just happened. She was starting to accept that fact that her sweet, innocent little cousin wasn't so naive after all.

Once they arrived home back at the apartment, Rosie put a hand around Sunny's shoulder, giving her a friendly squeeze.

"Lighten up Sunny! It's not everyday you get hot men giving you that kind of attention. You should be thanking me for getting you some action today!" Rosie said, beaming.

"Rosie!" Sunny shot back, "letting a bunch of guys fuck you is not fun, it's degrading!"

Rosie just rolled her eyes and let it drop for now. Sunny really was a nerd. She would come around though, Rosie was sure of it. She had a whole year to come up with ideas to help Sunny loosen up, and she'd given those guys from her beach Sunny's number and their address, if Sunny played her cards right, she might even get a date. Sunny really was lucky to have her as a cousin, she had no idea what she was in for.

12