A Sunset Drive

Story Info
Drives in the country are not always what you expect.
4.9k words
4.33
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt like a long drive would help clear my head. My week of work had been particularly stressful, and I wanted to be alone with my thoughts -- hopefully clear out the cobwebs and relax with some fresh air. Driving on the empty country roads felt liberating. The sun was setting in the west, all my windows in the pickup were rolled down, and I could hear the enthusiastic chirping of crickets along the roadside as I drove nowhere with a purpose. I had no idea where I was headed, and I didn't really care.

Time passed and the countryside rolled by. As my thoughts drifted, I considered how hard I'd been working and that I'd been neglecting myself. Everyone needs some alone time. If for no other reason, it lets you assess life and think things through. For me, it's all too easy to focus on work and the problems of the job, rather than take the time to decompress and tend to my own well-being. After passing through several small towns in the Flint Hills, the sun had fully set, and I realized I no longer had a good idea of where I was. I had really been driving aimlessly. I pulled over to check the GPS on my phone and decided it was probably time to head home. I mapped out a route across some back roads that I figured would have me back to town in an hour or maybe two. It would be late, but the time I'd spent unwinding on this drive had left me feeling refreshed. My little evening excursion had been well worth it.

Pulling back onto the road, I began following the route mapped out by my phone. I was struck by how far I was from the city. It was dark. I mean, really, really, dark. There was no moon, only stars, and that intensified the feeling that I was clearly out in the middle of nowhere. I was thankful once I'd left behind the gravel road and I was back on the paved highway.

In the distance on the road ahead, I saw bright, flashing lights. I assumed it was an 18-wheeler or a farm tractor stopped with engine trouble or maybe a driver asleep for the night. As I got closer, I slowed down and tried to figure out how I was going to get safely past. It was then I realized the vehicle was still moving, and the bright light made it very hard for me to see. I quickly slowed, pulled off the road and stopped completely. I had no intention of getting hit by whatever was coming. I watched as the lights moved closer, but they slowed suddenly and stopped as well. I breathed a little sigh of relief, knowing that I had been seen, and everything would be okay. Maybe this driver did need help afterall.

The vehicle lights stayed on, and I could not see past them. As I peered ahead, trying to decide what to do, a person wearing what looked like a hazardous material suit appeared at my driver's window. I was sure they could see my window was down, and I started to speak out in greeting. But before the words were even out of my mouth, I saw a raised hand spray a fine mist through my open window and into my face. Everything went black.

I woke up very confused. The first thing I noticed was an antiseptic smell in the air. The surroundings were dark, but I was bathed in a pool of white light. I began to hear strange noises like a hundred whispers in an amphitheater, and I had the sense of being in a large space. I was laying on something so soft I could not feel it. It was gentle and supportive. I was extremely comfortable, but when I tried to move, neither my arms nor legs would respond.

With difficulty I shifted my gaze and saw I was four or five feet above the floor -- floating! I began to panic. While I could certainly feel everything, I was unable to move in any significant way. I found I was limited to wiggling my fingers and toes and blinking my eyes. Otherwise, I was frozen in place. I felt a rush of air move through the room, and I suddenly became aware that I was naked. My mind was absolutely reeling -- I was immobilized, suspended in space, completely nude, and utterly helpless.

I saw movement on the edge of my field of vision. A large shape was approaching. It looked human, . . . sort of, but it was more of an androgenous shape, neither male nor female. It was headed right for me, and I could do nothing to defend myself. I tried to open my mouth to cry out, but I was unable to form a sound.

"Try to remain calm," I heard each word forming inside my head. "We will not hurt you. We only want to learn more about you and your kind." The voice was unlike anything I'd ever heard before and weird enough to intensify my feelings of panic. The sound of each syllable seemed to be a different language or accent. One syllable was English, the next Spanish, the next no language I'd ever heard. Yet it all somehow made sense inside my head. Still, my panic had taken over. I started hyperventilating, and my heart was beating out of my chest. As if in response to my panicked state, I suddenly felt a warmth flow into my veins. I knew I was being drugged. In spite of myself, I felt my body relax. My fear subsided, and a pleasant wave of calm began to take hold of my mind.

The creature stood over me - it was very tall. Its skin was gray and smooth, and rather than legs, its body rested on one mounded foot. As it moved around me, it seemed to glide rather than walk. Its head was oval-shaped with two large, black, eyes that had tremendous depth. Its mouth was small in proportion to the rest of its face. Instead of arms, it had a set of numerous tentacles that slowly undulated as it stood still, gazing into my face. This was some type of alien life form, and I was under its control.

The figure slowly turned away and began to make a series of grunts and clicks facing toward the darkness. I assumed it was speaking to the owners of those whispers I'd heard when I first awoke in the room. I was being watched.

After a moment, it turned back to me. Once again, I heard alien's voice in my head. "It is our intention to perform a series of experiments to better understand your physiology. Please know that we are already somewhat familiar with your species, and we will take special care to see you come to no harm and suffer no discomfort. If at any time you feel unpleasant in any way, please speak out, and we will stop our experiments immediately. Do you understand?"

Without moving my lips, I formed the thought in my mind, "Yes, . . . I understand," not really knowing whether I'd be heard by the alien or what to expect.

Almost immediately the alien responded, "Good, good! You have discovered on your own the best way to communicate with us. That is superb," I heard the alien say. "We will now proceed."

Once again, I felt a warmth of something entering my veins. I immediately felt a surge of energy, and my heart rate increased. Although I was completely motionless, my body felt as if it was exerting itself, almost like I was running. Beads of sweat formed on my body, and my breathing mimicked the pattern of a strenuous physical workout. This continued for several minutes with my heart beating faster and faster until, at last, it began to slow down. Even my muscles seemed fatigued. After a few additional moments, I began to recover my breath and return to a normal state. Whatever had just happened left a sheen of perspiration covering my body. I saw one of the alien's tentacles reach for a soft sponge, and it gently mopped the moisture from my face. It felt cool and refreshing. "Thank you," I thought in my head. "You are quite welcome," said the creature. "As noted from the beginning, you are safe, and we mean you no harm."

The alien continued to speak in my mind. "That test was to confirm your physical conditioning. we are pleased to say that you are in quite good physical shape. Had you failed this test, we would have released you. But, as we suspected when we captured you along the road, you seem very well suited to our planned experiments." The alien turned back to the audience sitting somewhere off in the dark and grunted, clicked, and squeaked for a long time. I wondered what would happen next. I wanted to believe these creatures were not going to intentionally hurt me. I worried they were not completely familiar with my human anatomy, and whether they meant to or not, something could go wrong. I was utterly helpless, and I was going nowhere until they were finished with me. I could only hope that if I decided to cry out, they might let me go. But there was certainly no guaranty. If they had the power to immobilize me and cause my body to act in this way, they probably could do whatever they wanted.

Finally, the alien turned back to face me, and I heard, "We are now ready to move on to the next stage of our experimentation. We believe you may find this next test more enjoyable and less strenuous than the last. We recently developed this test from sessions we have conducted with other members of your species."

I recognized the feeling of a new substance flowing into my veins. Within a few seconds, a different type of warmth spread throughout my body. I became extremely aware of the sensations coming from each and every nerve ending. It was like I could identify every hair in every pore of my body. I felt hypersensitive and unbelievably alert. It was a simultaneous feeling of elation and energy. My entire being felt electric and alive, and I was convinced I could take on any challenge. If my muscles had allowed it, I know my face would have been beaming with confidence. My mind was filled with the thought that I was the luckiest man in the world.

The alien turned back to its audience and communicated with them again. There was an enthusiastic mumbling that I took as approval from the invisible crowd. I had a sense that they were pleased with how the experiment was going. As my body returned to a more relaxed state, the creature continued to talk to the group, and I was grateful for a period of rest from all the stimulation. Eventually, it turned its attention back to me.

"We are very pleased with your physical and mental reactions. You have done very well, and you have provided us with great assistance in mapping your neurological and physical responses to our drugs. We believe we have an even better understanding of how human bodily systems function under various conditions. We have been working for some time on a new drug for the next stage of our experiments, and with verification by your body during tonight's tests, we are now ready to try this new drug on a human for the first time. As I have stated before, you will suffer no permanent harm. Although we cannot be sure of your full reaction, if the drug acts on your physical systems as we suspect, you should enjoy this portion of the experiment very much."

I waited for the familiar warm feeling in my veins. I could tell I was still somewhat under the influence of the last drug that had entered my system and felt surprisingly happy. Gradually, a tingling pleasure started to creep over my body. I had the sensation of goosebumps over every square inch of skin. Pulses of erotic pleasure began to swell from the middle of my groin and abdomen, and slowly spread out to my chest, arms, and legs. The pulses were synchronized with my heartbeat. Eventually, the erotic feelings washed over my entire being. The pleasure was extremely intense. It felt as if I was being caressed by millions upon millions of tiny fingers, not just on the outside of my body, but inside too -- right down to my inner core. Parts of me were being touched that I didn't even know existed. I still struggle to find words that allow me to convey accurately what I experienced during those moments. I have never felt anything remotely like it.

Suddenly, without any sense of control, my cock began to come alive. There was nothing I could do to stop it. Over just a few moments, my dick hardened and swelled to its full size. There it stood, fully erect and pointing straight out from my body. It was so engorged with blood, I could feel the sensation of my heart beating in the shaft. My dick felt hot, almost as if it was near a flame. The feeling spread to my nipples as well. They stiffened and shrunk, standing out from my body like after a cold shower. As they tingled and gently burned, I sensed there was a direct connection between my nipples and my cock. The combination of all these feelings was so extreme and intensely pleasurable that I found my mind overwhelmed with thoughts of sex. I was aroused to such a degree that, instead of being embarrassed because I was so intimately on display, the fact I was being watched by an unknown number of eyes added tremendously to my excitement. At that moment, I didn't care if the entire world was watching me naked with a raging hard-on.

The alien turned and began speaking again to the unseen audience. While I was conscious of the clicks and whispers, my increasing arousal was quickly overwhelming my ability to think clearly, and it was very difficult for me to pay attention to what was happening in the room. I was sexually stimulated to a level beyond anything I had ever experienced. My cock continued to feel like it was growing, even though I knew that could not be physically possible. My nipples buzzed with unseen stimulation. My mind was filling with frantic, sexual desire, and I badly wanted to cum. I looked down at my cock and could see a shiny trickle of precum running down my stiff shaft. The urge to reach out, grab my dick and stroke myself to orgasm was so compelling, I wanted to yell out, but I could not. I was powerless to get off. I could not believe the level of intensity could possibly increase any further, but with each passing moment my frustration and sexual arousal crept higher and higher. I didn't know whether I could stand it much longer. "MY GOD I WANT TO CUM!" I screamed out in my mind.

The alien's voice immediately appeared alongside the mental scream in my head. It was almost like the alien anticipated I would cry out. Very calmly I heard it say, "We have means to provide you with your release. Are you willing to accept our help?"

"YES! YES! Please!" I struggled to compose the words in my head as I gasped through heavy breathing. Still, the feelings of erotic pleasure continued to build and intensify. Then I felt movement, and my body began to slowly rotate upward into a more standing position.

"Very well," said the alien. "We are very pleased you have made this decision." As I heard the words, I saw a small machine floating out of the shadows toward me. It was unrecognizable, but I could see a clear container about the size of a mason jar connected to some sort of electronic box with blinking lights along with coils of tubing lying beside it.

The alien reached toward me with a tentacle and poured some sort of fluid onto my cock. It ran and spread all over my dick, balls, crotch, and thighs. It was very warm and wet, and it clung to me like glue. I didn't think I could feel any better than I already did, but I was wrong. The liquid ramped up the surges of pleasure coming from my groin, adding more heat and arousal to my body. A second tentacle holding a small cup of liquid extended toward my mouth, which opened involuntarily. "You must drink," said the alien. I felt the liquid, warm and thick, pouring into my mouth, and my natural reflex forced me to swallow. The liquid had no taste or smell, but it had an immediate effect upon me. Within seconds I felt an overwhelming euphoria combined with a strong pressure building in my body's core. It was as if fluid from the rest of my body was rushing quickly into my balls. "We want your release to be as pleasurable as possible. At this point, we are sure you can tell that your body has been elevated to an amazing state of sexual arousal. Because of this, a normal human orgasm would feel grossly inadequate and leave you in a frustrated state of arousal. Our new drug increases the output of human male testicles and increases sperm production to tremendous quantities that would otherwise be physically impossible for your body to produce. We will cause your body to achieve an extended period of release with repeated expulsion of excessive semen through your male sex organ. This will cause you to feel much more satisfied, and your release will be of equal measure with your current level of arousal."

As the creature spoke, I could feel increasing pressure building in my balls. They were swelling and growing rapidly. Soon my entire ball sack had swelled to the size of a cantaloupe, and it showed no sign of stopping. I could feel the weight of my balls hanging between my legs and found the sensation wonderfully appealing.

I watched as the alien uncurled the tubing connected to the machine. As two of its tentacles stroked my inner thighs, another reached to secure a flexible cylinder over my cock. The cylinder seated itself tightly and began gently to suck and pulse. I was reminded of the best blowjob I'd ever had. Inside the pulsing cylinder, I felt unexpected pressure on my urethral opening. Tubing was being inserted into my penis! I could feel the insertion as it made its way inside the length of my cock and bumped into the sphincter at the base of my prostate. The cylinder and the urethral insert began to work in tandem, alternating back and forth in a spectacular sucking and pulsing torment of pleasure for my cock.

I was swiftly reaching my breaking point. Physically, I was nearly at my limit. Mentally, I had been stimulated to a level of arousal beyond belief. What else could they possibly do to my body!? My swollen ball sack felt like it was going to explode. My cock was being expertly sucked by some spectacular alien milking machine, and the drugs coursing through my veins were causing unimaginable pleasure signals in my brain.

Without warning, there was a sudden pressure on my ass. I gasped as some type of probe was slowly being inserted into my rectum. It was warm and soft, and not at all unpleasant. The feeling only served to further increase my level of pleasure I felt the probe swell and grow inside me, filling my ass and stretching my rear hole to its maximum.

"Now you will be allowed release," I heard the alien voice say.

As I think back on the simplicity of that statement, it makes me laugh. I had no idea at the time, but that comment turned out to be the absolute understatement of my lifetime!

The ass probe gave a giant pulse within me. Instantaneously, I felt my entire body engulfed by orgasm. Cum spurted into the cylinder with such force that I echoed in the room. I watched ropes of thick semen fill the cylinder and tubing. It was incredibly hot to watch it spew from my dick. Copious amounts of white, gooey, sperm made their way through the tubing and into the cylinder. I came, and I came, and I came. It felt as if it would never stop. My body convulsed with pleasure so intense that I would have screamed out loud if I could. My ass muscles squeezed down on the inflated probe stuck inside me. I was amazed as I saw the container on the machine fill with my fluid. And still my orgasm continued. The first container was removed and a second took its place. The alien milker was extracting more cum from me than was humanly possible.

In the midst of the overwhelming pleasure, I felt a sudden, sharp, pain in my groin, and my balls began to ache severely. I squeezed my eyes shut. Sparkling stars filled my field of vision, and I passed out.

I awoke, and the pain was gone. It must have been only a few minutes, because everything was as it had been. I was still connected to the milking machine, and although I felt continued sensations of arousal, the intensity had subsided. My cock was beginning to soften.

The alien appeared in front of me. "We are sorry for the pain you experienced. It should have dissipated now. We have analyzed your physical reaction to the drug and made an adjustment to its composition. We regret that we did not anticipate the problem, but we are confident it has been resolved. It is true that you have been through significant physical exertion. However, if you consent and are willing to undergo one last test, our race would be forever in your debt. If successful, we may never have the need to utilize another one of your species for our experiments."

12