A Sunset Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed the sincerity in the alien's voice, and I could see what I interpreted as genuine concern for my well-being in its eyes as I listened to its words. I carefully formed thoughts in my mind in response. "You have already given me the experience of more physical pleasure than I could expect in a lifetime. I truly believe you mean me no harm. If it will truly be a help to you, I consent to one final test."

There was an instant murmur in the room from the crowd. "Wonderful! We are so glad to hear you are willing to proceed," said the alien. "We will begin at once."

The feeling of warmth spreading through my veins started anew. The alien approached me and raised a cup of fluid just as before. Once again, my mouth opened involuntarily. "This is a modified version of the drug that has been combined with your own semen. The fluid we used for the last release was synthetic and not of human origin. We believe that was the cause of your pain. We have calculated that, by using this enhanced design of your semen, we will be able to achieve a release even more effective than the first one you experienced." I did not have time to object. My own cum poured into my mouth. It was a large quantity, and I was forced to swallow several times in order to ingest the liquid. It tasted salty and warm, but not unpleasant. As the fluid was absorbed by my body, the familiar feeling of euphoria returned along with the tingling buzz to my stiff nipples. This time the warmth spread even more quickly to my groin causing an instantaneous erection. My sexual arousal intensified as before, and the alien poured fresh liquid over my crotch and thighs. I felt the now familiar heating sensation, and my balls filled with bodily fluid at an accelerated pace, making them grow even more massive than before. Their weight hanging from my crotch was extraordinary, and I found myself wishing I could hold them in my hands. The suction cylinder, which had never been removed from my cock, resumed its pulsing, and the irresistible sense of an orgasm rapidly swelled up deep inside me. But this time something was different. The bulb in my ass began to pulse and throb with what felt like an electrical charge. It sent tingles of electricity up through my prostate and into my dick with an incredible effect. Combined with the suction on my cock, my brain's pleasure sensors were overcome. Once again, my body began to convulse with the sheer and utter bliss of perfect orgasm. Each and every nerve ending jolted with a fiery intensity. To my complete disbelief, my body had been taken to the ultimate height of pleasure, well beyond what I had experienced in the last test.

My body felt as if it was coming apart at the seams. Cum from my balls spewed into the cylinder and a ferocious rate. I spurted over, and over, and over again. The machine's container filled rapidly, and the alien moved to replace it with a second. It too was filled in no time. Yet a third container appeared. As it clicked into place, I felt the plug in my ass pulsate with a more intense force. As the electric charges pulsed through my prostate, I felt it force even more of my thick man juice from my swollen balls into the bottom of the new jar.

The alien's voice sounded in my head, "You are an incredible specimen. You have surpassed even our wildest expectations. Forgive us for being greedy, but we are not yet quite finished with you yet. You must drink of your semen a third and final time."

I was totally beyond the point of caring. My pleasure receptors were stuck on maximum, and all I wanted to do was cum. I could not get enough. The tentacled alien poured a final dose of my own semen into my mouth, and the entire process repeated itself from the beginning. I never knew such overwhelming sexual ecstasy was possible. Wave after wave of orgasmic convulsions tore through me, and I continued to spew massive quantities of cum into the cylinder. Watching my body produce that much cum felt like watching the best porn vid ever. My body was utterly out of control and was producing cum so fast, the alien was having trouble keeping up. Each contraction of my cock and balls automatically caused the next contraction. It was a chain reaction that seemed to have no end.

I have no idea how long I came or, ultimately, how many containers I filled. Time had become meaningless. The alien drug worked to perfection, and I was the lucky bastard that got to experience it. But eventually, the drug ran its course, and my super-orgasm subsided. The last drops of cum oozed from my cock into the machine, and I lapsed into a deep and blissful sleep.

When I awoke, I was fully dressed and reclining in the air. I could move my body, but there was nowhere to go. I felt refreshed and rested. I was weightless and floating in the same room, but now it was dimly lit and empty. Then I watched as the alien approached me, and I heard, "If you would like, we will clean your memory. We do not want you to have any ongoing stress from this experience. However, if you choose, you may remember it all. You have helped us very much - more than you can possibly know. Our species utilizes human semen in many medical treatments for disease on our home planet. The quantities that we have obtained from you will save countless lives. The success that we have achieved because of you makes the need for future harvests unlikely, but if we do ever need to return to Earth, what we have learned from you will make harvesting much quicker and easier. In fact, it may be possible that future donors will achieve even more enjoyment than you did with us, although that is unlikely. For some reason, you seem to be unique in your ability to achieve extreme sexual pleasure."

I responded, "Please let me keep my memory. I can't imagine not being able to look back on this time. Thank you for being so kind. Although, I do need to say that you have probably ruined me for any type of normal human sex from here on out. Nothing is ever going to compare." After what I hoped the alien could tell was some mental laughter, I paused. Then, I made one final decision. "Could I possibly ask for a favor from you?"

"Of course!" said the alien. "We would be happy to grant you any reasonable request."

Soon I was back in my pickup, driving home in the early light of morning. I glanced down to the seat beside me. I smiled as I saw the case that contained numerous vials of my own special semen given to me by the aliens. I wonder when I will decide to use them.

12