All Comments on 'A Super Halloween'

by TruthwithaTwist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jadams5932jadams5932over 1 year ago

Claudia sounds like a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Well written. But an editor/proofreader would help.

You wrote: "The shoulder straps where wider and ruffled..." You meant WERE, not WHERE.

And on page 2 where you're talking about them both having condoms, you wrote FATC when you meant FACT.

Well structured story.

Lacking, however, are all the details of what they did to/with each other. And some dialog about how it felt to the one doing and the one receiving. Some conversation/s about whether what one was doing to the other was good? Could it be better? How? Harder? Softer? Faster? Slower?

A bit of titty fucking might have been nice. And, perhaps some ass play.

Could have been five stars. Four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2?

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Good solid story. Could have been romance but think you had it orrdctly categorised as it was hot and sexy, but could be heading towards romance in a sequel.

Jgree188Jgree188over 1 year ago

A couple of typos and stereotypes on Claudia, but it was nice. Put fake breasts in a more realistic, if still a bit glorified, light.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

This was a fun read ... just the way it is. I saw a couple of typo glitches that didn't interfere with the storyline. A second pair of eyes might have caught those. Sometimes, it helps to read one's story aloud - it slows the mind a bit and helps pick up those typos and word glitches, though not so much with homophones, I've found. The dialogue and descriptions were good, not overly done - they flowed naturally for the characters involved. It was humous to note those doing the walk of shame the morning after. I rate this five stars.

Thanks for a pleasant read. I missed the Halloween event stories. So I selected this one as my introduction to your stories. As to a follow-on story with the characters - that's totally up to your muse. I'm happy just where this story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to returning the cape, lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruthwithaTwist@TruthwithaTwist
March 2024 Update: Just submitted my 25th story here on lit, "Festival of Fools" for the 2024 April Fools Contest. I'm incredibly thrilled with the reception all of my stories have gotten over the past few years. What started as a "let me try this once" has turned into a bit ...