A Super Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard the 'ding' of the elevator door, and we spilled out on the 28th floor. We rushed to the room, got the door open and quickly locked it. The built-up passion of the last few hours were finally able to be released. I grabbed Claudia in my arms, lifted her up and carried her to the bed.

"Turn around" I ordered. She did as I asked and made sure to grind her ass against me as she did. I moved her hair to the side and found the clasp for her tropical top. I unclipped it and she slid it off her arms. With her back still to me, I was able to reach around and get a firm grip on both her tits. I immediately realized that while Claudia was in incredible shape in general, her tits had some artificial assistance. I had been with a girl with fake tits before, so I knew how they felt. Claudia's were very well done, though. The had the heft and firmness but were not the solid bricks I had felt in the past. Whatever surgery she had, it hadn't affected their sensitivity, however. I felt her nipples pucker, tighten, and grow in my palms as I massaged and lightly pinched them.

She had her head tilted back and we awkwardly tried to kiss. While I was loving the feel of her tits in my hands and her ass pressed against me, I wanted more. I spun her around and gently pushed her back on to the bed. She fell backward, landed and propped herself up on her elbows facing me. Her long hair was now sexily tousled, her amazing tits were prominently presenting themselves and her grass skirt flowed and spread as she moved.

"Get over here." She said. I stepped back, took off my jacket, then undid my tie, putting them both on a nearby chair. I unbuttoned my shirt and added it to the pile, revealing my Supershirt again. I was surprised when I heard Claudia make a "raspberry" sound from the bed.

"BOO!" she yelled. "You had the chance to do the whole 'Superman ripping off his shirt' thing and you BLEW it! What kind of superhero unbuttons his shirt?" Her smile told me she was still going to give me shit no matter the situation.

"The kind of superhero who spent $300 on that shirt and doesn't want to destroy it. Plus, I've already got the damsel in distress. Why waste a good shirt?"

Just as I started to move toward the bed again, there was a loud knock on the door and a voice saying, "Room Service!" I tossed the red cape to Claudia to cover her exposed chest as I moved over to the door. Looking through the peep hole, I saw a young man in a uniform outside the door, pushing a cart. I opened the door and he simply said, "Compliments of the hotel, sir."

He was pushing a tray with a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket and a fruit platter. There were also a few bottles of water balanced on the tray. I had no choice but to hold the door open while he stepped inside. To his credit, he only paused slightly when he saw a half-naked Latina sprawled on the bed halfway covered by a grass skirt and a red Superman cape wrapped around her chest.

"Shall I open the champagne for you, sir?" the attendant asked.

"Please do." I replied. I looked over and for the first time, I saw Claudia looking slightly embarrassed, not her usual confident self. She glared at me as the young man opened the champagne and removed the saran wrap from the food, while making coy glances toward her. When he finished, I gave him a twenty and escorted him back to the door. This time, I made sure to put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outside before closing and locking the door again.

"You're an asshole sometimes" Claudia chuckled as I poured two glasses of champagne and handed one to her on the bed. She had removed the cape and taken off her shoes and skirt, now reclining only in her flowery bikini bottoms. If her body was a showstopper fully clothed, it was otherworldly naked. Her skin was a dark gold from head to toe and her hair was falling over her shoulders. Her tits were perfect and sat up on her chest without an ounce of sag. Her stomach was flat, and her legs were toned from what I assumed was a ton of cardio. Parts of her body shimmered, and I wondered if she had applied some sort of body glitter as part of her costume. Not wanting to waste any time, I stripped down to my boxers, grabbed my glass and joined her. We sipped and kissed and groped with our open hands for a few minutes.

"Lean back" I said. When she did, her tits settled prominently on her exposed chest. I took a sip of the cold champagne, held it in my mouth and wrapped my lips around one of her nipples. The feeling of the cold, fizzy liquid on her warm nipple had the desired result. I felt it tighten and pucker in my lips as a moan escaped from Claudia. I swallowed the drink, took another sip, and repeated the action on the other breast. This time, Claudia reached up and pulled my mouth tighter on her.

"That feels so good" she groaned. Taking her cue, I got up and grabbed an ice cube from the bucket nearby. I used the melting cube to circle each of her nipples and surrounding area. Claudia writhed and moved at the sensation of the ice cube on her warm skin. As it melted, I danced my tongue over the moistened area, lapping up the liquid and adding some extra stimulation. I continued to lick and suck on her tits and worked one hand into her panties. Her mound was mostly bare, but I felt a well-trimmed landing strip above her slit. Working my finger down, I could feel that she was as wet as I was hard. I dipped a finger into her opening and used the lubrication to begin coaxing her clit from under its hood. Claudia responded by lifting her pelvis higher, trying to increase the penetration and stimulation.

Her fluids were beginning to flow even more as I worked a second finger into her pussy. Claudia grabbed my wrist and held my hand in place as I worked a pattern of movements over her clit. With my face by her heaving chest, I could see and feel her breaths coming deeper and faster as she worked her way toward climax. Her hand locked on my wrist harder as she emitted a series of high-pitched squeals and she pressed herself hard on to my hand and fingers.

"Fuck....oh, fuck. Dammit....oh, fucking...hell." She was squealing and riding her orgasm as my fingers continued their dance. As she gathered her breath, I took my hand out of her panties and sat back on the bed and pillows.

"Fuck" she said. "That felt good. Get me some more champagne, baby, while I recover."

I got up, grabbed the bottle, and refilled both our glasses. When I walked back to the bed, Claudia gestured toward my boxers and suggested, "Why don't you take those off before you get back in here."

I removed my boxers and laid down on the bed again. Claudia put down her glass and wriggled her shapely form down the bed so that her face was level with my crotch. Propping herself up on one elbow, she reached over and took my 6 inches in her hand and started to stroke me. I was already hard, but she stroked up and down the length of my cock to make sure I achieved maximum girth. When she was satisfied, she wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and took my head into her mouth. My head lolled back onto the pillows as she swirled her tongue around my sensitive cockhead. She kept her focus on the top of my dick, licking, kissing, and sucking, using her saliva to coat the entire organ.

Claudia removed her hand and enveloped my entire dick in one motion. I could feel the head touching the back of her mouth and throat before she pulled back off. She smiled up at me with her glossy lips and flicked the tip of my cock with her pink tongue. Then, she licked and kissed up and down the shaft before taking me in her mouth again. I watched as her head bobbed up and down on my cock and I could see her plump lips wrapping around my shaft as she took me in. She used one hand to gently play with my balls as she continued to work my cock in and out of her mouth. As much as I wanted to continue to stare down at this tropical sexpot between my legs, my eyes involuntarily closed as she pushed me further and further to an explosion.

Claudia made a purring sound, and I felt the vibrations seemingly through my entire body. She lunged down and when she increased the suction while squeezing my balls again, I felt my cock begin to pulse.

"I'm gonna come" I moaned.

Claudia backed off slightly and started to stroke my shaft beneath her closed lips. I felt the first wave of cum shoot out of me and into her mouth. Claudia never backed off nor gagged, she just kept still and let me unload a full night of built up pressure into her mouth and throat. I felt her swallow as the spurts lessened before stopping entirely. When I stopped cumming and started to soften slightly, Claudia pulled her lips off with a slight "pop". She licked the remnants that had leaked from her lips as she moved back up the bed. Just before she fell back on to the pillows, she gave me a cum-coated kiss on the lips. I must have shown my lack of excitement because she laughed and grabbed her glass of champagne.

"Sorry, buddy. But if you have a problem with the taste, don't come in my mouth."

"So" I replied. "If I go down on you, I can kiss you after?"

"Not a problem at all. It's not like I've never tasted myself before. I think guys are WAY more sensitive than women when it comes to that." She laughed at her own joke, "Pun intended."

We both laid back with our limbs intertwined and sipped on more champagne. I grabbed the fruit and put it between us on the bed so we could snack while I recovered. As we lay there, we had what could only be described as a normal conversation. We talked about co-workers, bosses and where we were both getting assigned next. We both admitted that when we first met, we hated each other but soon realized that we were about the same age, with the same educations and the same mindsets. From then on, we managed to get along whenever we were around each other. Throughout the conversation, we kept gently touching and playing with various body parts. I was admittedly fascinated with her tits and she shared that she got implants when she was 22 and out of college. Growing up, she had been flat-chested and hated all the comments she would hear from guys and girls. Once she was old enough and had the money, she got a set of full C's.

After some time passed, the conversation and contact had my cock swelling again. The fruit platter was pushed aside, and the glasses were placed on the nightstands. Claudia shifted her weight and climbed on top of me, rubbing her bikini-clad pussy against my swollen, bare cock. I could feel her lips parting and the moisture soaking through the fabric and sliding up and down my shaft.

"I want you inside me. Do you have condoms?"

"Yep. In my coat."

"Ok. If we need more, I have some in my bag."

I went to my sport coat and for an instant, thought about the fatc that we had BOTH brought condoms, showing we were once again more alike than we initially thought. Moving back to the bed, I ripped open the packet and rolled the latex down my cock. Claudia had removed her bottoms and had her legs spread open, waiting for me.

I saw that my tactile assumption was correct, and she had a thin, trimmed landing strip above her slit. I kneeled between her legs, lined myself and started to slide into her waiting pussy. The head of my cock met a little resistance, but her swollen lips opened and I slid in, watching them close back around my shaft. I slowly leaned forward and felt the warmth of her pussy surround my sheathed cock. I felt our pubic regions meet and I knew I was all the way in. Claudia wrapped her legs around me and held me in place.

"Stop there for a minute" she groaned. "Let me feel you." I paused with my weight on my arms and my cock buried in her pussy. In a well-controlled movement, Claudia rubbed her clit against me and worked her hips in a back-and-forth motion. I stayed still as she used me as a human dildo, rocking against me, adding to the friction on her exposed button. Her eyes were closed, and her breath picked up for the second time that night. My arms started to ache as I held myself up in a plank/pushup position, not wanting to move and ruin her efforts. I felt Claudia grip the top of my ass with her fingernails as she dug in and pulled me as tight as possible against her.

When she exploded, it was big. She uttered two short squeals, then a long, loud scream as she bucked her hips against me. I felt her nails drag up from my buttocks the length of my back up to my shoulder blades. Judging by the immediate stinging, I knew she had left some marks behind. A string of profanity left Claudia's mouth as she writhed against me. Just as her orgasm subsided, she said, "Now. Fuck me, now!"

I pulled my dick back and then slammed into her inflamed pussy. Because of the strain on my arms, I had to drop down to my elbows to alleviate some of the pressure. When I did, Claudia grabbed the back of my head and started to maul my mouth with hers. Her legs were spread wide for me and I kept hammering into her. I could feel my balls smacking against the crack of her ass with every plunge. Every time my cock would withdraw, I could feel her lower lips gripping me, pulling me back in.

Claudia let go of my head and said, "Suck my tits again. I know you love them. Suck them."

She reached down and pushed her tits together as I dropped my head to them. I licked and kissed and sucked on her tits and nipples as I continued to fuck her. She was straining and push her nipples as close together as possible so I could take more into my mouth. I looked to see that her torso was covered in sweat and her hair was a wet mess on her forehead. Her pussy was a flood of fluids that was allowing me to push harder and faster with every thrust. I felt the pressure building and I accidentally brushed my teeth against one of her nipples.

Claudia exploded under me. "Fuck! Yes! Bite my nipples, Jason! Fucking bite my big tits and let me feel you come in my pussy!" I nipped and bit at her nipples and surrounding flesh as she had an almost violent orgasm. She was bucking and screaming, telling me to come. I involuntarily followed her orders and exploded inside her. My hips pushed forward and I felt cum fill the condom inside her. The muscles of her cunt locked around me and held my spasming body in place. I felt more spurts fill the latex protection as we both climaxed and spasmed. When I finally stopped coming, I instinctively pulled out of her and fell off to the side so as not to crush her. Just as I did, the sound of a ringing phone shattered the moment.

I reached over and answered.

"Hello, Mr. Reynolds. This is Annika at the front desk. Sorry to disturb you, but we got a call from another guest asking if you could ... perhaps... lower the television? The sounds of the ...movie.... You are watching are disturbing other guests at this hour."

I must have blushed 50 shades of red as I apologized and promised to keep the noise down. In a moment of clarity, I asked Annika if she could send up a couple of toiletry cases as we had forgotten ours. I asked her to just have the attendant knock and leave them outside the door. I hung up and told Claudia about the conversation. We both laughed and she got up to use the restroom. While she was in there, I slipped another ten under the door and shortly after heard a soft knock. I retrieved the toiletry kits and handed one to Claudia through a gap in the bathroom door.

Shortly after we both cleaned up, we were tucked into the hotel bed, our naked bodies entwined as we drifted off to sleep.

---------------

The next morning, I woke up around 9am and Claudia was still asleep next to me. She had kicked off the covers during the night and I got my first look at her naked ass. It was as toned and amazing as the rest of her body and completely bereft of any tan lines. I used the restroom, brushed my teeth, and climbed back into bed. Claudia had rolled on to her side away from me and I spooned in behind her, feeling my shaft slide along the length of her ass crack. Within a few minutes, I felt her start to gyrate against me, so I wrapped a hand around and started playing with her tits. She was grinding her ass against me, while I ran my hand over her globes and nipples, sometimes giving them a quick pinch. We kept up this little game until she quietly said, "Enough. Put it in me, already."

"Let me grab a condom."

"I'm on the pill, I trust you, and I don't want to wait. Do it." She shifted slightly, lifted one leg, and reached under herself, guiding my head into her soft opening. She was wet enough that I was able to slide in to the hilt. If the night before was a drunken, lusty fuck, this one was slower and softer. From the spooning position, I was able to keep my hands occupied with her tits while we gently rocked against each other. The warmth of her pussy felt amazing without the barrier of the condom. I could feel her juices lubricating my cock as I slid in and out of her.

As I picked up the tempo, I felt Claudia's hand work its way down and start to play with her own clit while I fucked her. We were both quieter this time, not wanting to get another noise complaint, so the wet sounds of our sex slapping against one another filled the room. I could smell her feminine aroma in the room as I felt my own climax building.

Her fingers were dancing on her clit and I could feel her pussy clenching and gripping the skin of my shaft. My own balls began to tighten and I gave her a quick warning, "I'm going to come."

"Do it. Come inside me. Let me feel you." My hips tightened and pushed into her a final time as I began to coat the inside of her. As I felt the volleys of cum shooting into her pussy, Claudia buried her head into her pillow and uttered a stifled scream. Her legs and ass shook as the orgasm ripped through her. When the final spurts of cum ended, I pulled her close and we both relaxed in the warm, soft hotel bed. Eventually, my cock deflated and slipped out of her with a wave of fluids shortly behind it.

"Ugh" Claudia groaned as the fluids leaked of her and on to her leg. "I need to use the restroom." I saw her lean over the side of the bed where she picked up my discarded cape from the night before. She used it to press between her legs, stopping more fluids from leaking out when she stood up. As Claudia walked to the bathroom, my only thought was that I was going to have to buy Lizzie a new Supergirl cape.

As I lay in bed, I heard Claudia in the bathroom and then a loud, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She came out of the bathroom with an angry look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"I just realized. I changed at the office, so all I have is this stupid hula girl outfit with me. You don't even have a coat I can cover myself with."

"So? Just put everything back on and wear my sportscoat" I smirked. "Then you can walk over and get showered and changed there."

My sexy, fiery Latina exploded at me, "IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO DO A WALK OF SHAME THROUGH THE HOTEL LOBBY, THEN THE ENTIRE COMPLEX, THEN TO THE OFFICE, YOU ARE A BIGGER ASSHOLE THAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE WHEN WE ...."

I couldn't help but start laughing. "Calm down! I'm kidding. Let me grab a shower and I'll put my clothes back on. I'll go grab your stuff from the office and bring it all back."

Her look of fury calmed a bit as I continued, "While I'm gone, grab a shower and order us some breakfast. There's a robe you can wear while you wait."

We went with the plan and about 20 minutes later, I was making my way through the building's concourse toward our office's tower and elevator. Claudia wasn't wrong, though. During my short walk I saw a bunch of revelers who looked much rougher for wear in the morning light. There was a witch with smeared makeup and no hat carrying her shoes in the lobby. A guy dressed as Waldo, on his phone wondering where HE was now. I saw a sexy cat with her ears still on but faded whiskers on her face and her tail peeking out from an oversized sweatshirt that obviously wasn't hers.