A Super Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it up to the office and found Claudia's clothes and bag where she told me they were in her office. I worked my way back over and saw a few more walks of shame in and around the complex. I was once again proud of my own understated "costume" as I didn't garner a second glance from anyone during my journey. About 40 minutes after I had left (it was a big complex and elevators take a while), I reentered our room. Claudia was showered, sitting in her robe with a room service table in front of her.

I placed her items on the bed and joined her for breakfast. Shockingly, it wasn't awkward at all. We talked about the potential deal with the restaurant corporation, and I mentioned I was heading to a client in Sarasota the following week. She knew the company and said she may be coming down to sell them on a larger agreement and we should "hook up" if she did. A bit later, she went back into the bathroom and when she emerged, it was a slightly more casual version of "Office Claudia".

She was wearing her skirt and blouse from the day before and a pair of heels. Her hair wasn't fully done, and her makeup was lighter, but she still looked professional and stunning. We gathered up all our various costume pieces and started to head out.

"Well, I guess I should tell the front desk I got an earlier flight, huh?" I said.

"Why?" she replied. "You have the place until Monday and since I arranged all of this, I think you owe me."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, as a thank you, how about we meet back here later tonight, and you take me to the steakhouse downstairs, then we can have an after-dinner drink and see if we can more noise complaints!"

I pulled her in close and gave her a solid kiss, which got our tongues wrestling again. We went to the garage, got in our cars, and agreed to meet back at the hotel room at 7:00.

When I got back to my place, my roommate saw me come in.

"Well" he said. "I guess someone had a good Halloween for once!"

"Yeah. I'm actually heading out for part two later .... But trust me. It was Super."

------------

Hope you enjoyed my Halloween 2022 Entry! There is a potential Part 2 sometime down the road, if people like this one enough.

Also, please vote, comment and favorite the story! I'm always looking for more followers, so give me a follow, too!