All Comments on 'A Supportive Friend'

by TightGrip

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PsiberdreamingPsiberdreamingabout 4 years ago
I know I have written awful stuff

I really have written stuff in which a mother betrays her kid to his bully, super heroines turn bad, and just regular main stream stuff where some one, somewhere has faced betrayal. I do not want to look like I am an anon, without the guts to offer anything constructive while being just mean in a review.

That being said, this is possibly the most disturbing story I have ever read. Kind of on the scale of Cronenberg's Crash. Sorry I could really be helpful but this is a story of someone with nothing redeeming being offered. Best friend for life and then I rape you in a violent and heinous fashion. Not even really seeing a character study here.

Keep up the writing, I would love another chance to offer constructive criticism in stead of what I did this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The reader should have guessed the "surprise" ending. NWS the "star" rating, I didn't like the story

Elle_LeighElle_Leighabout 1 year ago

How did she not recognize his voice, his smell, his mannerisms after being lifelong friends? Either the author doesn't understand the closeness of that relationship dynamic, or intentionally wrote the story based on a rape fantasy and the woman knew her bff was the guy the entire time....why would he announce his identity otherwise?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous