A Surface Problem Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie meets Anna.
4.5k words
4.69
3k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

Sophie yawned.

"Looks like bedtime for someone" Peter said. "Beds are made up in all three bedrooms: take your pick. All have bathrooms and there is a whirlpool in the far room if you want to relax before bed."

"If it's OK with you, I'll share your bed Petey. I didn't just come for the security job: I could have done that by phone or on FaceTime. So just let me know when you are going to bed, or wake me if you stay up!"

Wow, so this is the new woman, Peter thought, as he tidied up before turning on the TV. He usually watched some form of news before going to bed, along with a beer.

"Beer, Sophie?" he asked.

"Please" she said as she sat on the floor next to his chair.

They sat and watched what had happened during the day, and, mostly, yesterday. Peter had his hand on her shoulder, Sophie leaned in against him. She looked up at him, smiling.

"You know Petey, I was so scared coming to meet you, if it turned out to be you. I thought you might be different, or engaged, or even married. I suppose I was too afraid even to email or phone you, which is really not me at all. I am usually in control of myself, but with you I feel like a little girl again, playing cowboys and indians."

"Well Soph, I'm glad the security guy turned out to be you, and I'm sorry you were so nervous about meeting me. I'm surprised, and happy, that we feel so relaxed in each other's company. But I know you have had a long day: a normal one plus 3 or 4 hours in a plane, so lets both go to bed."

When Peter emerged from the bathroom in his pyjama bottoms, Sophie was on the bed with a sheet up to her waist, lying on her side.

"Hey mister, lose the PJ's!" So he did, and hopped in beside her.

They lay side-by-side for some time, just kissing and fondling each other. Then, after so much body contact, Peter grew and Sophie became aware of the contact. The reached down and touched him, first with the tips of her fingers, then grasping him with her free hand.

"What took you so long?" she asked, smiling.

Sophie eased her body up and over Peter, placing Peter's cock between her legs while she closed them and stretched up to kiss him. Peter could feel her thigh muscles tensing and relaxing.

Peter rolled Sophie over and took her place between her legs. He blew gently on her freshly shaved mound, then pulled the lips apart and inserted his tongue, licking up and down.

"Oh Petey, you can do that forever!" Sophie squealed, her hands on his hair.

His tongue slid up to her clit. He licked it then sucked it gently. Sophie bucked.

"Stop teasing me and get in there, you brute. I've been waiting for this for a year," and she reached under the pillow for a condom. Up on her knees, she got ready to roll the rubber on, but first she had to lick around the top and slide him into her mouth, with a big grin on her face.

Sophie continued to stroke him, pretending to be rolling the rubber down his cock.

"Come on, big boy: time to do your stuff," she said as she lay in the missionary position.

Peter got up on his knees and lifted her backside, readying himself. She was so wet, he slid in like a well-oiled piston. He bottomed-out, and stayed there for a moment, watching Sophies face as she smiled, eyes closed. Gradually he withdrew, almost entirely, then slowly reentered.

Peter savoured the moment and the repeated action. Sophie was humming to herself while he quietly primed her.

Suddenly Sophie raised her legs around his waist and pulled him in to her, vibrating as she came, hard. Wow, that was fast though Peter. He was close, and continued pumping slowly, as he came too.

"Stay in me Petey," Sophie mumbled, eyes closed as she lay beside him.

After a few minutes Peter extricated himself and looked down at his beautiful girlfriend as she slept.

At 3 am Sophie woke and found herself in a strange bed. She looked at the ceiling, then at the person beside her: there was Peter, now she remembered and smiled. She disappeared under the sheet, and soon Peter was awake too.

They both slept a little late the next morning and started the day with a little exercise. It was 9 o'clock before they were eating breakfast: cereal, two strips of bacon, toast and tea. Sophie asked about the security around the liquid nitrogen vessel and the -60C chest freezer; she also asked for Anna's phone number. Why not, thought Peter.

They drove in to the campus so Sophie could assess the needed security and Sophie arranged to meet Anna late in the afternoon for coffee at the mall. Peter played squash at 11 and gave a lecture at 2. They agreed to meet at 5.30 to discuss dinner.

The two women met at Starbucks and introduced themselves, smiling, and sizing each other up. Sophie began, explaining that she arrived the previous day, unannounced, as the security expert. She explained her background including her cousin Fiona, that she was trained as a mathematician, was engaged and broke it off by mutual consent, and that she had a past history with Peter, from early school.

Anna then talked about her need for 'essence' that Peter could supply, how they met, about her cousin Katya, and their friendship. All three enjoyed the sex though it was not so necessary with Peter's formulation. But that she had hoped it would continue: Peter was a gentle, sensitive and caring lover. Finally Anna said she was hoping to have a child and that Peter would be the donor, but no decision had been made. She also said there had been no talk of marriage and that there were only women on both her side and Katya's.

The question was: where do they go from here?

"You know, Sophie, I have never been happier than now with Peter," Anna said. "Katya and I will be sad to lose him of course, but the choice is his."

Sophie recognized how sincere Anna words were.

"I wonder if I have not messed up Peter's life again," Sophie said, "though I have to say it: I am in love with him and I think I always have been. Do you think there is room in Peter's life for three women?"

They looked at each other, stood up and hugged.

"Looks like it's up to him!" Sophie said and Anna nodded.

After his lecture Peter wet back to the lab and was deep into lab notes from the ladies when the phone rang. It was Jos from the Pharma group.

"Three points, Peter," he said, "one positive the other perhaps negative and a question. Positive: sales of the cream are hitting the roof and the group are considering increasing your stipend. Negative: demand is too high to be satisfied with your fermenter. We must scale up by ten-fold using the fermenters at Genentech at Vacaville; I am asking you to give up control of your fungal strain. You won't need the security expert. The question: have you had any feedback about the effect of your cream on adipose tissue?"

'Okay Jos," Peter replied "I was half expecting you to ask for the fungal culture sometime. I assume someone will come by to pick up the wands from the liquid nitrogen and the vials from -70C freezer. Just give me a call. And thanks for the heads-up about the stipend increase. About the effect of the cream, no comments other than it works for all the advertised reasons: skin softness, elasticity, dryness. You know the PR paperwork. But I will ask my volunteers who have been using it longer than anyone."

Peter got back to the data. He was indeed expecting the group to ask for the strain sometime: then it would be their headache, not his. In the meantime he was working on improving the secondary enzyme of the package to increase the life span of his preparation.

Sophie returned to the lab at 4.30 hoping to catch Peter for a ride to his apartment. Peter introduced her to all the staff.

"You have met Sharon, Dr Mitchell, she runs the place; Mary is the office manager and these three ladies are my lieutenants: Bonnie, Joyce and Alex," Peter nodded to each one. "This is my girlfriend from Elementary School in England, Sophie."

"By the way, Sharon, have you heard any comments about secondary effects of the cream? Dr van Osterlin mentioned a possible effect on adipose tissue. Can you ask around please?"

They all smiled, chatted briefly, then Sophie and Peter left for home.

"I had a call from the Pharma group this afternoon" Peter said, "demand for cream is so high they need the fungal strain at a larger fermenter so I won't need the added security Soph, sorry."

"No problem Peter my darling," Sophie replied, "I'll just bill you for the trip and consult."

"Of course, and thank your partner for letting you loose on the West Coast."

"Do you mind if I stay till the weekend?" Sophie asked.

"I was hoping to entice you," he replied. "I had a little trip planned if you are available."

"Mmmm, I was hoping for something like that." Sophie said, beaming.

They ate substantially in a French restaurant that evening, the first food since breakfast. Talk ranged from Bristol to Palo Alto, Fiona to Anna, Jeremy to Lord Humphrey.

The next morning after Sophie had made some calls they set off for the coast in the Morgan, essentially retracing the trip Peter had made with Fiona and Lady Margaret. It was no longer novel to Peter but he now knew the nice views, good eating places and hotels.

"What would you say if I moved out west, Peter?" Sophie asked as they were driving the next morning.

"You could do that? You would do that? Fantastic!" Peter replied, a big grin on his face. "How soon?"

"Well, of course I have to go back for at least a couple of weeks to tidy up some work back in Washington, but I called Greg my boss last night. He knows people out here at Google, Apple, Facebook, Visa, Wells Fargo and some others. He seemed to think I could almost walk into any of these with my background. But I might like to try some smaller outfits where I would have a bit more autonomy - you know?"

"How about Stanford?"

"I think I'm a bit expensive for them, sorry Peter!" she quipped, not knowing Peter's income and worth. He smiled.

"Sounds good to me" he said "best news I've had for ages," as they drove at a leisurely pace along Highway 1 north from Santa Cruz.

Later that afternoon Sophie gradually brought the conversation around to Anna and Katya, even though she had not met Katya. She went on to tell Peter how she got on well with the young medic, and that she knew Anna wanted Peter as a sperm donor for her baby. That she had no objection as long as the arrangement didn't involve marriage. Peter was quiet, concentrating on driving the twisty coast road. He was surprised by Sophie's chatter: this was a part of her he had not seen before.

"You know, Peter, Anna is very fond of you. In fact I think she is in love with you, but she hasn't come to the realization yet. It may be because she has had no males in her life to compare you to. And - let's face it - you are one hunk of a man: brainy, an athlete, good sense of humour, sensitive. Is your head swollen enough yet?" Sophie was giving him a razzing.

"OK, OK, but how do you really feel, Soph?" Peter gave her one back.

"Well, I think I could live with sharing you - a bit. At least for a while. Maybe we just see how it goes? What do you think?"

"I don't think," he replied, "my brain has gone to jello, or agar - joke."

She punched him in the shoulder.

The three-day trip whizzed by too quickly for both of them. The weather was fine, though there were fires to the south around Los Angeles and they could see the after effects of the fires in Napa and Sonoma years earlier. Instead of lunch at Tra Vigne they ate at Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen, and Peter had another Pliny the Elder at Healdsburg. They kept away from the freeways as much as possible and let their hair down driving in the Morgan. They ended up approaching San Jose from Livermore in the north east after lunch at the Wente tasting room. Altogether the trip was a success for both of them.

"It's been a wonderful few days with you Petey" Sophie smiled as they got back to the apartment. "I wish it didn't have to end, but I do have to get back and make some decisions, talk to people, and figure out where I want to be, other than just to come back to you."

"Isn't that enough?" Peter retorted.

"You know what I mean, Peter. I do have a career though you might not think it!" Sophie replied.

"I know my darling, but I wasn't joking: I think I could support you, you know" he replied, earnestly.

Sophie reached up, put her hands on either side of his face and kissed him. "Thank you Petey, it's so nice to hear you think in those terms and say that."

They hurried to SFO airport to catch the late afternoon flight to Washington, Dulles. A bit sad, Peter returned home and immersed himself in work hoping to hear from Sophie when she got back to Washington. He got an email: she was safely back, and lots of x's.

For the next ten days life was fairly busy at Roswell Research. The skin cream work was over as far as Peter was concerned but there were several queries from the production staff related to scaleup that needed Peters attention. He was also beginning to think about a new fungal project when his phone rang.

"Have you forgotten me?" Anna asked wistfully. "I know your friend left a week ago. Do you have time for a date, sometime?"

Peter was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Anna, of course I do. It's just that I had taken more time off that I should, I suppose, and it has taken me a week or so to catch up," he apologized.

"That's OK Peter, I'm just giving you a hard time. I know you are busy and I have enough to keep me occupied too. I just wondered if you wanted to get together, have a meal, see a movie, something like that,' Anna said chattily.

"Of course, when are you free? Tonight? Tomorrow?" Peter was playing catch-up, though he still had lots to do.

"Yes" said Anna, "either of those nights - or both if you prefer!" she giggled.

"You are wicked!" Peter replied. "OK, tonight, I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock for dinner. Italian, on the mall, sound good?"

"Mmmmh!" Looking forward to it, and you. See you soon!"

Peter did feel guilty. He had not thought much about Anna, or Katya, since Sophie arrived. He knew they had talked, and probably chatted once Sophie got back to Washington. He knew they were both interested in having him as a boyfriend but they also seemed to get on reasonably well together. Men from Mars, Women from Venus, he rationalized.

Peter decided to go along with whatever the two women had decided. Talking on the phone to Sophie it sounded as though there was some sort of agreement between the two women which may - or may not - be passed on to him at some future date. Whatever.

Anna had spent time getting ready for the evening. She dressed tidily, did her hair and makeup carefully, and was as usual ready on time. They exchanged pleasantries and enjoyed their meal. Peter unwound, finding it easy to talk to Anna about Sophie, and Anna told Peter of her several phone calls and emails with Sophie. She knew that Sophie was planning to return to the Bay area in about a month or 6 weeks.

"Can we go back to your place Peter?" Anna asked. "Katya is due in this evening and I want you all to myself tonight."

She squeezed is hand as they left the restaurant and Peter put his arm around her as they walked back to the car. Sat on the sofa they had another glass of wine and Peter brought out a box of chocolates.

"Not after tiramisu, thank you" Anna protested, but Peter had one since he had opened the box.

"I really must apologize for neglecting you for 10 days, Anna" he said. Sophie left last weekend and the time just got away on me. Can I make it up to you?"

"We'll see young man. Sophie and I have a plan: it will all become clear, when we figure it out," Anna said giggling.

They watched television for an hour or, more correctly, the TV was on while they kissed and began to make out. Anna had her hands stroking his crotch while Peter was fondling Anna's breasts. When they were sufficiently aroused the migrated to the bedroom, leaving their clothes in a trail across the lounge area, they slipped into bed.

"Do you remember what we talked about last month Peter?" Anna asked. "I told you that I wanted to have a baby and I asked you to be the donor. Have you decided? And I should tell you that you would be welcome to be involved in the child's upbringing but it is not essential, and marriage would not be involved."

"Wow!" Peter replied, much as he had commented when the original suggestion had been made. "Well, first I am flattered to be asked and I know you to be sufficiently determined that you will make a wonderful mother. I can accept a restricted contact with an offspring, though I think that may be hard. However I do have another person to consider and I would have to discuss this with Sophie."

"Well Peter, Sophie and I have discussed this already. She accepts my need and she is willing to share you up to now and this point in time. As she says, things may change in the future, but that is the future. My mother brought me up, as Aunt Marissa did Katya, so we have experience in this matter. So, what do you think?"

"I would be honoured and of course delighted," Peter replied. "I assume this is a good time for you?"

"Oh yes, tonight and the next three nights are my most fertile: its two weeks since my last cycle and I'm two degrees warmer today."

"Good planning. I will take your word from Sophie, and beware, I've quite a load for you after almost two weeks," Peter grinned, lowering his head to her shaved lower lips.

He blew gently, then licked. Anna was already wet. He tickler her clitoris with his tongue.

"Come on, hurry up. You don't have to seduce me: I'm ready! Put that thing in me right now," Anna sounded frustrated.

Peter inched his way in. He had not been bareback since the once with Lady Margaret. It felt even better the second time.

"Don't come too soon" said Anna, "this feels so good, I want it to last, and last, and last."

Peter was pumping missionary style. He raised her ankles on to his shoulders and used a full stroke, his hands on her breasts, tweaking her nipples. She was so hot and wet, Peter knew he could not last long so he kept stroking. He could feel the muscles in her vagina begin to tense and Anna's arousal built. It would be so good if they could come together. He was so close he had to think of some delaying thoughts. Anna was humping the mattress now and he was bottoming out on every stroke.

Then he could not hold out any longer. Peter put his hands around her cheek muscles and held Anna tight while he pumped into her. And at that moment she came too, gripping his cock with her muscles squeezing every drop out. Peter collapsed on to her body, both wet with sweat.

"Stay in me Peter, please" Anna whispered, eyes closed, a smile on her face.

He lay on her for a minute, then, conscious of his weight, he rolled sideways but stayed in her, his arm around her.

Anna sniffed, she was crying.

"You OK Anna?" Peter asked.

"I'm just so happy" she replied.

Peter eventually slipped out, and put a pillow under Anna's backside.

"I understand that's what 'they' do".

Anna was asleep.

The following evening Anna came to Peter's apartment at 6.30 after leaving school at 5. As before she had paid particular attention to her appearance with the coral lipstick she knew Peter liked and new underwear under her casual outfit. This time Peter cooked at the apartment and Anna made salad and bought pastry for desert.

After they had cleared and used the dishwasher, Peter remembered Jos' question, so he asked Anna.

"Anna, you and your family have had access to the cream longer than anybody. Have you noticed any effect of the cream on your body, other than what you expect?"

He didn't want to lead the question towards adipose tissue.

Anna thought, and shook her head.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers
12