A Surface Problem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so Peter. The cream is a bit stronger than the formulation Mamma made and gave me for so long. She uses yours now and is very happy with it, as are Katya and I. The only change for me is a slight increase in breast size which may be just an aging function. Oh, yes, and my nipples are a little bit more sensitive. Actually I have to admit that because I have so much I have been using a little on my chest: it feels so good!"

Well, thought Peter, there's the adipose tissue Jos was talking about. The stuff is a breast enhancer! How to handle that? I'll talk to the ladies in the lab and then to Jos.

Anna was enthusiastic about a repeat of the previous evening so by 9 o'clock she almost dragged Peter into the bedroom and began to undress him. When he was prone on the bed Anna performed a mini-striptease, slipping off her trousers and gradually revealing her open-top bra and panties. Her nipples were already erect and on show. Peter's eyes were wide open and he automatically licked his lips while she clambered onto the bed and knelt astride his knees.

Peter was already at attention.

"You like?" Anna asked.

"So what are you going to do about it?" she asked again.

Peter rose up, bending at the waist, to put his arms around her, kiss the offered nipples and suck on them. Anna moaned, her head back, feeling for his cock with both hands.

"Oh Peter, I love it when you do that. My nipples really are very responsive: I come alive! Please, please, I want to start. I need to start!"

Anna raised herself on her knees and grasped Peter by his shaft. She gently rubbed the palm of her hand over his crown until he started to ooze precum. Then she guided him into her canal, slowly lowering herself while she licked the palm of her hand, smiling.

"You are still good Peter," she said as she bent over and kissed him, beginning to raise and lower herself on to him.

"You stay there. I want to do the work for a change" she directed, and she slowly began the action. Peter was already primed.

Anna moved forwards and back, side to side , in a figure-of-eight, deep and shallow; all the time teasing him.

"I'm very close: you had better watch out," Peter warned her. "I don't know about you but I am much more sensitive without protection, it's a whole new feeling and it comes much more quickly."

"You want me to slow down, or stop?" she asked.

"Don't you dare!" he replied as he could feel the start of his flow. "Here I come" and he bucked, raising Anna in the air.

She squealed and held on to his waist.

"That was so good" she said, lying on his body, both of them moist from activity. After Peter pulled a sheet over them they lay quietly almost sleeping.

Then they got up had a shower together and clambered back into bed, holding each other, lightly sleeping.

Probably around midnight Anna stirred and reached over Peter to find his member. It was half erect even resting: so much for a refractile period! Too good to waste she thought and she began to fellate him.

Peter responded by reaching for her vagina and inserting a finger: she was wet. He flipped her on to her back and readied himself; Anna was primed!

This was a very relaxed coming together. Peter's strokes were long and slow, and Anna was almost motionless, letting Peter set the pace. After almost ten minutes Anna curled her legs around Peter's waist and began to hump him. After that the process moved much more quickly, coming to a head with a flurry of movement on both sides, then a collapse. And by 11 o'clock they were both asleep.

At 6.30 Peter woke slowly, focusing on the ceiling, then turning to look at Anna. She was still asleep, but almost as though she knew he was watching her, she awoke and reached over to kiss him.

"Good morning lover" she said, reaching for him.

"Just a minute" Peter replied heading to the en-suite where he relieved himself and brushed his teeth. Anna passed him as he reappeared.

"We haven't tried doggie-style," Anna announced. "Can we, please?"

"If you like, but it's new to me" he replied, "get up on the bed and put your head on the pillow, backside in the air."

After some experimentation of angles and entry Peter managed to hold Anna's hips and get a good stroke going. He slipped out and Anna repositioned him. It was an easy position for Peter on his knees and Anna was responding with short breaths and squealing.

"Are you OK?" Peter asked.

"Yes, it just feels a bit funny: different contact points I suppose but you are hitting all the right places. I'm going to come soon," Anna replied.

Peter could feel Anna's muscles begin to contract which started him into the process. He pumped away vigorously and came with quite a volume. He withdrew and let his dribbles drop over Anna's thighs as she rolled over.

"I don't know how to rate that" Anna commented. "It was certainly different but I think I prefer missionary."

"I think I will have to try the experiment again. Not enough replications to make a conclusion," Peter joked.

After cleaning up, they had breakfast and went their separate ways to work. It was Thursday morning and they agreed to meet up again on the Saturday - and Sunday.

12