A Surface Problem Ch. 06

Story Info
The wedding.
6.6k words
4.69
3.3k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers

Peter had just been introduced to Anna's mother, Alicja.

Alicja began "Anna doesn't know this, but up to 2 years ago I had a man who performed for me much as you have for Anna. Sadly he is not with me anymore, and I miss him, both his company and his service. We had been managing, but only just, until your 'night cream' became available. Thank you, again."

Peter was about to reply.

"Don't say anything, Peter, because I have a request. I will not be offended if you choose to say no, but I hope you will let me have this one pleasure. Will you let me sleep with you and Anna tonight?" Alicja asked, her eyes moist.

"I would be honoured" Peter replied, as he got up and put his arms around Alicja. Anna smiled and joined them.

They cleared the table, loaded the dishwasher and sat on the sofa. Anna sat beside Peter, and Alicja left for the washroom. Anna leaned over Peter and whispered 'thank you' in his ear. He smiled and turned to her for a kiss: he could smell her perfume. As he reached up to cup her breast, Anna's placed her hand inside his thigh. He was already becoming excited.

Anna raised her skirt up to her waist and sat across his knees, undoing the top buttons of her blouse and slipping the bra straps off her shoulders. Peter cupped both breasts and kissed them, licking and nibbling. He reached under her skirt and parted her panties, inserting his middle finger: she was so wet.

Peter pulled Anna towards him and played with her nipples, she undid his zip and reached inside for his cock. Already he was leaking pre-cum. Anna slid off Peter so she was able to play with his cock, stroking and licking it while he leaked profusely.

The bathroom door opened and closed. Out of the corner of his eye Peter could see Alicja wearing a velour housecoat walking towards them. She tapped Anna on the shoulder and Anna made way for her mother, smiling and retreating to the other room. Alicja had applied new makeup, including Peter's favourite coral lipstick, new eyeshadow and cheek highlights: this was serious. She opened the housecoat and took over from her daughter, holding Peter with two hands and looking up at him while she took his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking while she tried to deep throat him.

Peter knew he could not last long.

"Alicja, I'm ready to blow, where do you want me?" he asked.

"Just come, I'm ready for you" Alicja replied, as he spurted into her mouth while she sucked. The second spurt she directed over her cheek and across her face, the third dribble went across her chest and over her breasts.

"Wow, that was intense" Alicja said "and Anna was right, you really do taste good. Good to see I haven't lost my touch, too: it has been a while for me. That should drain you for a while till we get to bed." Alicja stood and rubbed Peter's cum over her face and chest, licking her lips lasciviously.

Peter slouched off to the washroom to shower and prepare for bed. When he entered the bedroom both women were in bed waiting for him. He crawled up the bedspread and climbed in between them. The two women snuggled up on either side, each putting a leg over his and each reaching down to his cock.

"Come on Momma, it's my turn" Anna said "I haven't lost interest you know!" And she pivoted her hips to lie on top of Peter, reaching down to pull his cock between her legs. She clenched her thigh muscles and Peter could feel the friction on his cock.

"Pinch my tits Peter, play with them," Anna asked, and Peter obliged. Anna moved up Peter's body until his cock was aligned, then slipped him in. She was so wet, just like her mother alongside her. Anna sat up cowgirl style, and started to move. Peter was still not used to bareback sex and was quickly becoming excited but Anna was not holding back. She moved forwards and back, rolling her nipples and cupping her breasts, her eyes gradually closing as she got into a rhythm.

"I'm getting close" Peter muttered, "do you want me to come inside you?"

"Yes please, and just stay there for a while," Anna replied. "I could really get used to this, it feels fantastic."

Then Peter blew. He lifted his pelvis and Anna up in the air while he poured into her. He could feel the juice escaping, pulse after pulse. Anna collapsed on to him and lay there, her arms around his chest and neck.

"Mmmmm that was sooooo good Peter!" Ana exclaimed, kissing his neck and licking his moist skin.

They lay there for some time, Anna on top and Alicja snuggled alongside, until Peter began to shrink and slide out. Anna woke up and cleaned Peter before heading for the bathroom. Peter made to follow her but Alicja took hold of his arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" she smiled up at him. "I've got plans for you!"

Peter lay back down beside Alicja while she took his cock and slowly washed it with her tongue, sucking on the head and licking the sides. Finally she took the limp member in her mouth and swirled it around using her tongue.

"So good Peter, so good!" Alicja murmured as she looked up at him, smiling. "I'm glad I haven't lost the touch: I'll have you ready for me in no time. It has been ages since I've had the cream direct from the source and I remember how good it was. But it was never quite as good as yours: Anna was so lucky to find you, and you are so good to all of us. She gave me a huge pot of your mixture which I am using much more often than I really need. It makes me tingle all over: it's like a have a second life!"

Peter did indeed come to life, though slower than he anticipated. As he became aroused he ran his fingers around Alicja's breasts and rolled her nipples with his finger and thumb. Alicja kept on stroking him while she looked up at him. Peter was struck by how youthful she looked.

"I can't believe you are Anna's mother Alicja, you look so much younger than I expected. Every aspect of you defies belief: your figure, your skin texture, your hair. You look 10-15 years younger than I know you must be!"

"Peter, you are a dangerous sweet-talker, you rascal. First you charm my daughter and now me," she said. "So let's get down to business and put this thing where it belongs!"

Alicja directed Peter's cock towards her lower belly, rubbing the crown against her mound. Peter helped by running his middle finger along her slit: it was moist and ready. His cock was unprotected, and the entry was tight. Peter went slowly, in and out, at a gentle measured pace, each push gaining another half inch, until he was fully inserted. Alicja looked into his eyes deeply as Peter smiled while concentrating on her enjoyment of these early stages. He rested while Alicja's body relaxed and accomodated him.

"So good Peter, so good" Alicja murmured again, encouraging him to move inside her. He withdrew himself partly then resumed plumbing her depths; she moved against him at first subtly then more definitely. Peter could feel the walls of her vagina relaxing and contracting as he began to give Alicja full strokes. She held her arms above her head as Peter tried to rotate his angle of entry then she reached down behind his backside to hold him at the bottom of a stroke, moaning as she lifted her thighs to him. She shuddered, then collapsed.

Peter realized that Alicja's response was in fact an orgasm and that it had overwhelmed her. He had not had this happen to him before and he was unsure of what to do. He quietly withdrew and lay beside her, running his fingers along her side: she looked so peaceful, and beautiful. Peter could see both Anna and Katya in her features.

After a few minutes Alicja stirred and moved closer to Peter, her eyes still closed. Then slowly they opened and Alicja looked up at Peter, smiling

"Wow, that was intense: I am out of practice!"

She felt for Peter's member. It was wet but not with cum.

"Peter, you didn't come" she moaned, "you have to come, over me and in me" and she moved down the bed to take Peter in her mouth once again. This time he rose to the occasion more readily as Alicja used all her tricks to get him really hard, licking, kissing, nibbling, one-hand, two hands. He felt he was ready to come and Alicja knew this so she raised her leg over him and sat on him spearing herself in one stroke. She rode him vigorously, clenching her thigh muscles and twisting his nipples with one hand while stroking his testicles with the other. Soon Peter was pumping into her and Alicja could feel his semen sloshing about between them, but she kept riding him until she felt raw.

"That was sooo good Peter" as she lay on him, trying to keep him inside her, yet wanting to taste him again. But Peter was tired too: three times that evening and he was barely awake. Alicja pulled the sheet up over them and they slept.

An hour later Anna crept in to Peter's other side and the three slept soundly until daybreak.

So the weekend passed and another week began, and there was much to be done: this was the last week before Sophie was due to arrive. He had discussed Sophie's arrival with Anna, Katya and Alicja and they all seemed to realize his commitment to Sophie. Yet he was still uncomfortable. Apparently Sophie had been brought up-to-date with all the liaisons both from Peter and all three women, and said she was comfortable with the situation, but Peter was still nervous.

He played squash with Alastair twice during the week, talked to Jos about a financial advisor, gave a research seminar on his future direction - almost without notes - and he had caught up with much of his area of the literature. There were two phone calls from new colleagues he had met at the Gordon Conference two weeks earlier. He was happy to follow up on some ideas and perhaps collaborations, after discussions with Alastair. He and Sophie talked most evenings when both were free and yet, there was a sense of restlessness he couldn't quite put his finger on.

Finally, the weekend arrived and Sophie was due to fly in on Saturday.

On Friday night Anna called with news.

"Guess what, Peter" she asked "I went to see my ObGyn today. She said I was gaining weight faster than expected and suggested I had my dates wrong. I pointed out that I kept very good notes. So I had an ultrasound, and there were two heartbeats: we are going to have twins! Isn't that great?"

"Fantastic news Anna my darling" Peter replied, "can I come by and visit? Maybe in an hour?"

"Sure, love to see you, though you are busy getting ready for Sophie aren't you?"

"Nah, I'm as ready as I can be" Peter said.

He called in at a florist and bought flowers, always good for any occasion.

"Oooh, they are lovely Peter, I'll get a vase" Anna took the flowers and pulled out a tall glass vase from the corridor cupboard. "Come on in and I'll get you a beer. Katya's in the front room."

In a way the third person made Peter's visit a bit easier. The two women discussed how they expected their lifestyles to change with the news, and Peter was almost peripheral to the conversation. He offered to help out on several times but was firmly replied to.

"Peter my darling, you have done all I wanted and needed, and superbly well" Anna enthused, "you can, of course, spend as much time and involvement as you want but it's my life and my focus from here on. I am superbly happy to get two for the price of one; I am happy, Mommy is deliriously happy, and even Aunt Katya is happy!"

The chatting went on for about an hour and Peter left, thinking that all was well. But was it? He went to bed, still wondering.

The flight from Washington to San Francisco was about 6h, leaving 10.30 EST and arriving 1.30 PST. Peter was waiting from noon and the flight was late. Finally Sophie emerged at 2.30 and they hugged, kissed and walked to the luggage carousel exchanging the pleasantries. Another half hour later and Peter loaded the two cases into the Legend for the drive to the apartment.

"When did you last eat?" Peter asked. "I haven't prepared anything yet but I have cold cuts, soup, fresh bread and all the usuals, eggs and the rest."

"Well I had a late breakfast at Dulles, and a plastic cheeseplate en route, but I'm not very hungry Petey, just tired" Sophie lay back looking across at Peter, then she closed her eyes. The drive went quietly.

After he and Sophie got in Peter made her comfortable and set about getting her relaxed: shoes off, a cup of tea, and some biscuits. Sophie looked up at Peter.

"You're awfully quiet Petey, everything OK?" she asked.

"Did you hear anything from Anna recently?" he replied, not waiting for Sophie to continue.

"No, why?" came the reply.

"Well," Peter said, looking straight at her "she told me last night she is going to have twins!"

"That's wonderful" exclaimed Sophie jumping up, "I'm so happy for her, and you too, if that is the right thing to say?"

"I have been worried about your reaction, Soph, and how it might affect us. In fact I hardly slept at all last night thinking about it. I know you were aware of my original commitment but this somehow makes it so much more than a one-off thing. I wanted to talk to you directly to find out how you thought about the situation" Peter leaned forward, sitting close to her.

Sophie reached up, held his face in her hands and gently kissed him.

"Of course it's alright, silly. Anna has kept me in touch with everything up to now. I must call her this evening to congratulate her. Alicja is probably in seventh heaven, and Katya will be pleased too" Anna beamed, obviously sincere in her comments. Peter breathed a sigh of relief.

"Look Petey, I know you've had a difficult time with women over the years and I'm partly responsible. Me and that tart of a cousin Fiona, who, incidentally is also pregnant. More of that later ... And of course my mother! Anyway, I want to make it up to you Petey, and I'll do whatever I must to make you happy. I know all about your frolics with the Petracs and Katya: they have been quite open with me, and I with them. They are good people and from what they say, you have been good for them, specially with this potion you have invented."

Peter breathed a sigh of relief: so much better than he had hoped. He reached forward and kissed Sophie, slowly and deeply. She looked at him and smiled, an all-knowing smile.

"Peter Banks, will you marry me?" Sophie asked, with a straight face.

What is this, some kind of joke he thought: well, I'll play along ...

"Yes, tomorrow" Peter replied, smiling. Sophie jumped up and sat on his lap, her arms around Peter's neck: "wonderful" she replied.

"Is she really serious?" he wondered: it certainly seemed so. All his worries melted away and he picked her up and kissed her again. They stayed locked in each other's arms while Peter nuzzled her neck and stroked her hair.

"My Sophie; all I ever wanted. For so long I thought I'd lost you and now, finally ... I can't tell you how happy I am and how much I love you," Peter whispered, still holding her.

"Well, in the end I thought the same thing Petey. After a while with Jeremy, and he was super nice, there was something missing. I couldn't put my finger on it until I realized it was you that was missing. It hurt me so much to see you with Fiona and I knew she wasn't serious, then the Daddy thing. Suddenly The Manor just didn't seem that important anymore so I wangled a transfer to the CIA to get closer to you, and, well, I just hoped... and it's all turned out so well. But let's keep it quiet for a while," Sophie mused, 'there are lots of things to sort out before we tell too many people. Incidentally I got a pretty good raise to start with Enviroguard, so I can probably support you now, and we can use your money for luxuries!"

"Little did she know," thought Peter. "But I'll leave that for another day."

"I'm so happy, I'm dying to tell people but I mustn't, at least for a while. Peter I'm going to give you so much loving you won't want to look at another woman. But we'll talk about that later. Right now I must call Anna and give her my good wishes." Sophie bounced around the room looking for her phone. Peter sat back in disbelief.

Life settled down for Sophie and Peter. Sophie got to know Katya, Anna and Alicja and the ladies in the lab. She renewed her friendship with Jane and Alastair; Jane was definitely 'showing' her swollen belly. Sophie's work at Enviroguard was not exactly what she expected but she was working her way though some project outlines.

One weekend Peter drove Sophie out to the coast. They had lunch at Half Moon Bay and drove south along the Cabrillo Highway turning at San Gregorio along the La Honda road. Peter stopped the Morgan and got out of the car, looking towards the beach.

"What do you think, Soph?" Peter asked.

"Wonderful!" said Sophie, "what a magnificent view, and with that hill behind and the trees. And is that a stream?"

"San Gregorio Creek" Peter replied "and I've got an option on these 5 acres here. What do you think?"

"Mmmm, wouldn't that be lovely," Sophie stood beside him and molded her body to his, "but how could we afford it?" she asked.

"Well, we haven't discussed finances since you arrived but I've done quite well from my work. In fact I was doing OK in England before I came out here" Peter rambled a bit telling Sophie about some, but not all, of his salary, patent income, dividends and his 'bonuses, about $2M'. But nothing about his Pharma shares, now worth about $4M with reinvested dividends.

Nothing more was said at that time: Sophie wanted to think about it, she said.

In fact Sophie had become fast friends with the three women who had enjoyed Peter and she wanted their input into the building at San Gregorio. She was particularly interested in Anna's input as she knew their lives would be close with Peter in common.

Alicja had some training in architectural drawing and she was coerced into making some sketches. She drew a large cabin with the living and dining area across the front behind a huge west-facing window with a wrap-around deck. At the rear were to be 4 large bedrooms. The women agreed it looked marvellous: enough room for them all to be there at the same time. Sophie took the sketches with her one evening.

At Roswell all was well and Peter was on top of the world. With his social life stable he was able to focus most of his energy on research projects and several likely candidates for future patents were working out. Squash with Alastair was still a regular date though Peter was invincible the last few weeks. Sophie's job was settling down and her new boss and his wife were sociable, so Sophie and Peter invited them and Jane and Alastair to dinner one evening. The dinner was a success and Sophie and Peter were acting like a settled couple.

Sophie had shown Peter the rough plan of her 'ideal weekend cabin' a she called it. Peter liked the look of the overall project and showed the plan to an architect colleague of Jos. Sophie, Peter and the architect got together and explained what they wanted. The architect suggested a pre-fabricated building of fir and hemlock from Wenatchee in Washington, and he also knew of local woodworkers who could put it together once the foundation and utilities lines were installed.

There were several meetings and a few details were changed. Peter Sophie and the architect flew to SeaTac airport and drove to Wenatchee for a final meeting after several FaceTime and Zoom chats. Construction began 10 weeks after the initial designs were agreed on.

"Peter" Sophie said, one evening "I think we should get married the weekend the cabin is finished. What do you think?"

"Hmmm, are you ready to be joined at the hip with me?" Peter replied, not wanting to show how enthusiastic he really was: his wish come true!

"Yes, we could have the wedding and reception here and our honeymoon at the cabin: wouldn't that be great?" Sophie enthused.

"Sounds good Soph!" Peter knew she would handle all the details. His only question was whether his folks, and sister Sandy and her husband Bob would come. He would pay, of course.

cfumago
cfumago
66 Followers
12