A Surface Problem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they announced their engagement the following week and their marriage a week later, after Sophie and Peter had drawn up a list of potential guests. Peter's four family were coming, the lab people except Mary and Jim Quigley who would be away on a cruise. Anna, Alicja and Katya, Jane and Alastair, and some of the Pharma group.

Sophie said "of course Mummy and Marcus; what about Fiona and what's-his-name Bryan? Would you be OK with her? What about Elspeth and Duncan and Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Hugh?"

"No problem, invite the lot" Peter replied. Most said yes, notable exceptions being Uncle Hugh (worse than London) and Duncan because of work: Elspeth and Aunt Elizabeth came together.

The wedding was to be at the Four Seasons where the overseas guests were to stay. Peter offered to book Lady Margaret in at the Four Seasons, knowing in advance what the response to that would be. She came a few days early to 'check out' Sophie's arrangements and to be with her daughter, not to mention her son-in-law to be.

Peter spent some time with his family showing them the Bay Area, San Jose, Stanford, his lab and some of his regular watering holes. Sandy and Bob were overawed by the lifestyle of brother Peter even though he played it down as much as he could. His parents smiled their way though the week seeing how happy Peter was and how much he had accomplished

In fact Sophie and her mother were inseparable for several days before the wedding even to the point of sleeping together one night. They met for coffee with Anna, Alicja and Katya who was at home at that time. Sophie explained to her mother how Peter fitted into the overall picture and how the situation was rationalized.

"Poor Peter, we women can ask him to do anything and he is so obliging" said Anna, and she and the others gossiped about his attractiveness at coffee one morning. "He was just the ideal donor for me to ask for this one," Anna smiled, rubbing her belly "which turned into two! Smart, physically attractive and gentle!"

Katya admitted, or almost asked Sophie, if - at some time in the future she wanted a baby - could she ask for Peter's help? Sophie smiled and hedged "we'll cross that bridge when it happens. Let's see how Anna and Peter's experiment works out."

But Sophie mentioned in passing that Peter and her mother had a bit of a history and Lady M laughed it off saying that before Sophie was interested in Peter she seduced him on several occasions, when they lived in 'Country Life.'

"Seems like such a long time ago!"

The whole long wedding weekend went smoothly. Marcus, Sophie's brother, was best man, even though Peter hardly knew him, Fiona acted as Maid of Honour, speeches were short and the reception went well. Many of the guests milled about from table to table introducing themselves and their connections. Even Marcus, was seen to move around, talking with Alastair, Jane and even Katya. Sophie and Peter stayed to talk with the guests but left the next morning in the Morgan for the San Gregorio cabin, to start their honeymoon. The following weekend Anna, Alicja and Lady M. turned up at the cabin almost unannounced: Anna called when they were on the road. None of them had seen the finished cabin at this point and they thought the couple had been on their own long enough.

There was still much to be done at the cabin to make it a home. But over the following couple of years there were work parties there most weekends. Furniture, carpets, and pictures came and were distributed. Sophie decided on the main living area, kitchen and their bedroom. Anna, Alicja and Katya took over a second bedroom, and Lady M. a third one. The fourth was designated for children and Jane and Alastair had a boy a month after 5 months. Anna obliged with two girls after 6 months, so cribs and blankets occupied number four.

Peter came to realize how unusual this arrangement was. Sophie's work kept her as busy as she wanted to be. Her supervisor, later to be her partner, let her choose her projects which were almost always completed on time. She was aware of how Peter liked to work and she gave him time and space for his research and science generally, his bi-weekly squash games and socializing.

Lady M spent more and more of her time in California sometimes being on her own at the cabin for days. She had asked Sophie about Peter and if anything was ever mentioned about their earlier activities.

"Yes, Mummy, Peter mentions them with affection: getting to know you before me" Sophie replied. "Why, are you interested in renewing the idea?" Sophie asked.

"Oh Sophie, that would be wonderful. I do so miss those times with him: I felt so alive! But I'm sure he wouldn't want to indulge an old lady like me, and I think I'm too scared to ask him!" Lady Margaret said, almost to herself.

"You know, Mummy, I think Peter would be honored to play with you again. After his activities with Anna, Katya and Alicja, and how quickly he became mine afterwards I'm sure you can ask him. I feel confident our closeness would not be affected: it might even bring us closer together, if that is possible. Maybe you would prefer me to lay the groundwork?" Anna put her arms around her mother and hugged her as they shared a jar of 'night cream'.

"Would you, darling? Would you ask him for me? Please, that would be so good of you." Lady M looked at her daughter, eyes moist.

So one evening when Lady M was back in London and Sophie and Peter had enjoyed an evening of vigorous lovemaking, Sophie raised the subject.

"Petey?"

"Yes, darling."

"When Mummy was here two weeks ago, she asked me a question about you..."

"Yes, darling."

"She asked if you ever mentioned your times together when I was at Oxford and you two played bondage games."

"I don't know Soph, have I?" Peter replied. "Why would she bring that up?"

"Well, darling, it seems she still has a yen for you, and would like a bit of that lifestyle again, if you could be persuaded," Sophie mentioned, in an offhand manner.

"I don't know Soph, what do you think about it? Wouldn't you feel strange, your husband and your mother?" Peter tried to sound nonchalant, but Sophie could tell he was interested.

"Petey my darling, if you would like to play with Mummy you have my permission... No, my endorsement. I trust you implicitly and Mummy deserves a break. If this is what she wants, and you are willing, I think you should go to the cabin for a couple of days and see what happens," Sophie said with her arms around his neck, kissing him.

"OK, maybe the next time she comes over. I'm sure she will remind me," Peter replied.

Nothing more was said.

Sophie was becoming used to having babies around at the cabin once or twice a month. Jane, Alastair and baby Peter often used the place on their own and Anna was often there at the same time, with the twins and Alicja the babysitter. Sophie could tell the girls apart but Peter had no idea which was which, or so he said. But he would often be seen cooing over the cribs.

"Peter" Sophie said, one evening after a long session, 'how would you like to become a daddy again?"

"Tell me more," Peter replied, wondering who he might be asked to make babies with this time.

"Well, I think I am ready to start a family if you are interested. Would you like to stop using a condom for the near future?"

"Oh Soph, that's wonderful news! I think we should start tonight, if you're not too tired that is? I can't wait to REALLY feel me inside you!"

Sophie knelt beside Peter on the bed and took him in her mouth, licking and sucking till he was hard, then she pushed him on to his back and mounted him. Peter slipped in to Sophie's moist tunnel easily and Sophie closed her legs as best she could, trying to trap him. It was a game they often played, but with such close contact now, Peter had difficulty holding back. Sophie, on the other hand, was enjoying herself more than usual: this was a new feeling and she liked it!

When he was almost ready Peter flipped Sophie over before he poured into her. She could tell he was near and her motions increased so it was a close thing. Peter stayed in Sophie until he began to shrink and slide out. He reached for a pillow to slip under her, to keep his swimmers inside. The next morning the two practiced again, and for several days until Sophie called a truce for a day. She missed the next period three weeks alter and declared herself pregnant. Peter had shown himself to be a good provider once again!

The test was stronger two days later and Sophie called her mother that she was to be a grandma. The phone calls were long and frequent until Lady M could catch a flight 10 days later. Peter wondered how much his lifestyle would change: not much apparently. Sophie was even more demanding in bed and Peter loved it.

Lady M arrived a week later and once again the two women were inseparable. Sophie had a little morning sickness but only for week while Lady M was able to nurse her. Once Sophie was on her feet again she was back at work and Lady M was on her own more, but not lonely. She spent many hours at San Gregorio with Peter and Sophie joining her both together and separately. She had her own car, a Toyota, and her independence to explore the coast and the Bay area.

It was on one of these visits to the cabin that Lady M broached the subject to Peter.

"Peter, I know Sophie has spoken to you about resuming our bondage and discipline play. She said you were willing, is that right?"

"Well Em, I was beginning to wonder. Sophie mentioned it to me some time ago and while I had not forgotten, I was waiting for you to make the first move. As you know, I enjoyed it, and with Sophie's approval I would certainly enjoy starting again. You must remember though I was very naïve then but I've had a lot more experience now, and you have met all the more recent players."

"Yes, you rascal" Lady M smiled at him, "you have been around quite a bit. Of course I've met all your ladies, and I really like your 'night cream': I'm so happy for your success. But back to the subject, I assume you haven't kept any of the equipment since Bristol so I took the liberty of bringing some with me." Lady M walked to her bedroom and reappeared with a backpack: the original pack!

"You surprise me!" replied Peter, "but when Sophie told me of your interest I started to collect a few things myself, just in case an opportunity came up," and Peter went out to the trunk of the Morgan, returning with his bag. "So, when do you want to start?" he asked.

"I will make dinner, sir, and afterwards, if it pleases you" Em replied, already working into the part.

While Lady M was in the kitchen, Peter got busy preparing a hook in the timber beam in the lounge and thinking about a scenario. He could hear his mother-in-law phoning her daughter;

"Tonight!"

Em prepared Spaghetti Bolognese with fresh bread and salad. They finished with coffee, cheese and crackers. Em cleared the dishes and tidied. She was wearing a loose caftan and mules with some makeup and her hair in a pony tail. Peter emptied her backpack on to the sofa: he recognized many of the items.

"So, Em, you have been a naughty lady and you need to be disciplined, is that right?" Peter asked in a flat tone.

"Yes, sir".

"Take your clothes off and sit down here," Peter said, pointing to the sofa. Em slid the caftan off her shoulders, she was naked under it.

Peter was amazed at her youthful body: it had not changed noticeably over the eight years since he first saw it. Her breasts were still full, her hips round, her waist nicely contoured, skin condition smooth. For someone who must be, what? 46, she was in excellent shape. Peter could feel the familiar stirring: she was having an effect on him.

First he took the monoglove and secured her arms behind her, with leather straps around her shoulders. He put on a nursing bra with large spaces for the breasts and a red foam ballgag. Then he took out a roll of cotton strips made from an old sheet and wrapped Em's legs together like a Egyptian mummy. When he reached her thigh region he felt between her legs: as expected she was wet. Peter inserted a small radio-activated vibrator, then continued wrapping her body up to her breasts.

Next Peter helped Em stand up. He attached a rope hoist to webbing around her monoglove and played the rope through the ceiling hook to a clip on the wall. Em looked wide-eyed. She was held upright by the rope but still on her feet.

Peter reached for the suede flogger and started on her breasts, slowly, alternating right, left, right, left, barely touching the breasts. The slow pace went on for minutes. Peter started the vibrator setting at two, then he went back to swirling the flogger, right, left, right, left. Then he changed the motion, instead of swirling down, he swirled up, catching the breasts on their underside. They were beginning to turn pink and Em was beginning to try to avoid his strokes. But of course she couldn't as Peter moved with her, now aiming for her nipples. He turned the vibrator up to 4.

Em was now breathing heavily and her breasts were getting red. Peter walked behind and tightened the rope holding her. Em was now on the balls of her feet, still able to support herself but unable to move away from the flogger. Still Peter continued, right, left, right, left. He turned the vibrator to 6 and concentrated on her nipples. After about a minute he stopped the flogger and took two large paper clips, attaching one to each nipple.

Em suddenly raised her head, stretched her arms and went rigid. Peter stood in front of her, ready to hold her should she need it: she did and collapsed towards him. He slipped the ballgag off and released the rope from her monoglove, holding her as he lay her on the sofa, stroking her face.

"That was intense, sir. You really are a bastard, sir. You know just how to get me fired up. I'm not sure if I have ever come from just nipple play before. Please hold me but don't undo me yet. Its so good to be so tied up, so restrained.

Peter carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed, covering her with a soft blanket. He sat looking at her, her eyes were closed, her breathing regular: she was asleep. He put out the light and had a beer. It's a strange life, he thought.

At midnight Peter went to bed. He undid the monoglove and started to unwrap the cotton roll, but left it mostly in place: Em could do that herself when she was ready.

Peter was woken by Em playing with his cock. She was licking it and sucking it and fellating him. In no time he was ready to play and Em licked the pre-cum off the end of his cock before spearing herself on it.

"Petey, you still taste delicious," she said, getting into a nice rhythm. "I think my daughter is a very lucky girl. But I'm surprised you aren't worn out, the amount of exercise you get!" Em leaned forward and kissed him, deeply.

Peter lay there, enjoying the rocking motion and gradually rising to the stimulation. After a few minutes he began to reciprocate, raising his pelvis and reaching for the bottom of the stroke. She clenched her vaginal wall muscles and that was enough to send him over the edge.

Em climbed off him and reached between her legs, tasting the juices.

"The 'night cream' is really good, Petey, but nothing compares to the real thing!" Em smiled and lay beside him, spreading the juices over her body. "What shall we do after breakfast?"

The weekend passed quickly and soon they were back at the apartment. Sophie greeted them with supper and commented on how satisfied her mother looked.

"Everything OK Petey?" she asked.

"Just fine! Peter replied. "I'll tell you about it from my viewpoint after you've spoken to your mother." He unpacked the Morgan and got ready for work the next day.

Lying next to Sophie in bed that night, Peter said to her;

"You know, you are the most remarkable woman, Soph. I am amazed that you would be OK with your husband and your mother spending the weekend together. I admire your selflessness so much. I am truly blessed to have you as my wife."

"Peter, my darling," Sophie replied, "I trust you and it doesn't matter to me that you were close to people, before I came back to you. What matters is how we feel about each other, and the trust we have."

Peter put his arm around her and Sophie lay in the crook of his arm, asleep.

12