A Surprise for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, Nicole," my hand softly glided over her skin. "I believe ten additional smacks are in order. I want you to count each one out loud while apologizing to me."

When the first smack landed, Nicole softly moaned, "One, I am sorry Miss Leigh. Please, harder Miss Leigh."

Her request unleashed me. I rained the next nine upon her cheeks, each bringing apologetic whimpers, the count, and a request for more. I also had three fingers rhythmically moving in and out of her pussy. We were both lost in the moment.

On the last spank, I couldn't take any more. Pushing Nicole from my lap and between my legs, I instructed her to "make me cum." I can't remember if I pulled her face to my cunt or if she pulled me into her. All I do remember is the incredible feeling of having my beautiful, submissive roommate servicing my needs.

It didn't take long for me to orgasm. I ground my area into her, guiding her tongue over my clit and around my lips. I began to spasm, letting out an unintelligible "UGGGHHHHHH..." and then exploding.

It was my turn to drift off, and when I returned, Nicole was sitting on the floor between my open legs, softly stroking them. We looked at one another and smiled.

"That was awesome," Nicole said moving beside me on the sofa. Giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek, she added, "I think we are on to something here!"

Nicole retrieved our wines and we chatted about what just happened. It turns out Nicole has always been submissive and really gets into spanking. I just found out how turned out I get from being in control.

Over those two years, we played often; dated others; shared others; and explored as much kink as we could. We also had my Dad over for dinners, always leaving something inappropriate somewhere: panties on the bathroom floor; a bullet vibrator where he would see it; an Adult themed DVD on the player.

When we visited him, it was always a stay over. We made sure he got his fair share of T&A; not to mention skinny dipping at night and sunning topless during the day. Of course, Nicole was always her flirtatious self. Our Daddy fantasy was still very much alive, and growing.

Upon graduation we moved to Chicago and continued rooming together. We still played and dated when we could. Both of us went through a couple of serious relationships, but nothing long term. Our jobs were going well and we were stashing away some serious money.

****

And now the virus.

We loaded Nicole's SUV for the trip to the burbs: laptops, phones, chargers, suitcases of clothes and other gear. This stay was going to be longer than a couple of weeks. On the drive, Nicole brought up the possibility of seducing 'Don.'

She was serious, and so was I, but I wasn't sure. It had been awhile since we were together, and we were no longer college kids. My take was to play things by ear.

Having the place to ourselves for a couple of weeks was going to be ideal. I moved back into my old bedroom and Nicole took Pat's room since the guest room was Dad's quasi-office. It took us a couple of days to set everything up the way we needed it for work, etc.

When we were looking for a place to put our luggage, the possibility of seducing Daddy became a reality. Stacking our luggage with his items in the guest room closet wasn't working well. It needed to be rearranged. As we pulled the empty suitcases out to start fresh, we were surprised to find one that was loaded.

Nicole was the first to grab it. "My god, this one weighs a ton," she grunted while heaving it onto the guest bed.

I gave it a bit of a lift. It was heavy. I pushed the latches to open it, but it was locked. I squatted down and examined the locks. There were two simple four-digit combo locks keeping its contents safe.

Looking up at Nicole, I slyly chuckled while my fingers moved the thumbwheels, "If my hunch is correct, this should be the same four-digit code Daddy uses for everything." With both combinations in place I pushed the latches and they popped open.

Daddy's world of erotica unfolded before us. The suitcase was strategically packed; items were grouped by function and purpose. Nicole moved to her knees next to me with a meaningful mumble of "Ohhhhh my!"

Slowly we removed the items; one at a time. As we fondled each, soft moans of "Mmmmm" leaked from our souls while we caressed the contours of each instrument.

Items of clothing were brought to our face to smell and stroke against our cheeks. Daddy's items were so soft and silky making me think there was a submissive, feminine side to him. It was his latex collection which started my juices to really flow.

I removed a plum latex dress with a harness style top which would expose his breasts. The bottom of the dress had four suspender clips. Next were a pair of matching plum, thigh-high latex stockings. Touching them caused me shift a tad. Glancing at Nicole, I could see the glassy look in her eyes. She was getting aroused.

There was a pair of bright pink latex briefs with a through-crotch zipper. I could imagine sliding it open to get to Daddy's cock and asshole. The final piece to his latex ensemble was a matching pink Sherlock cape with a two-snap collar. The cape looked large enough to completely wrap around him twice.

I envisioned being in my latex: moving our clad bodies together; and having the cape encase both of us. My crotch was becoming very damp. Nicole unearthed two long necked stainless-steel anal plugs with jewel ends, one pink and one plum. They were vacuum sealed and labeled "sterile".

Grabbing lube from the suitcase, she handed everything to me saying, "I need one in my ass so bad. I' m horny as fuck." She was moving onto her knees and pulling down her shorts and panties; her arousal obvious. "The thought that one of these was in Don has me creaming myself."

Nicole's ass was in the air; her hands lewdly spreading her cheeks apart. I couldn't resist, moving my face between them, I used my tongue to pre-lube her entrance. "Christ yes. Stick your tongue in there...so good...can't wait for it to be his tongue."

The thought of Daddy rimming my best friend's ass had me in heat. As I licked her back door, I slipped my shorts and panties down as well. We were both getting plugged.

I took my time with Nicole, slowly working my fingers in and out. We had just unearthed the dark dreams of our mutual fantasy, and we were in no rush. Nicole purred lustfully; enjoying the decadence of having her ass penetrated.

When I finally finished, I assumed the position saying, "Take your time. I want to envision Daddy worshipping me."

Time seemed to stand still as we played.

With plugs in place, we continued our slow deliberate exploration of Daddy's suitcase of erotic items. Nicole exchanged her t-shirt and bra for a pair of Daddy's nipple clips and a collar. I switched into an open chested rubber harness bra and a pair of open crotch rubber panties. It was so steamy to be wearing someone's hidden items.

We found a zippered pocket on the side of the suitcase. It contained an external hard drive--the final piece to Daddy's perversions.

Getting up slowly, I handed it to Nicole, telling her I'd get my laptop and meet her in the kitchen. "You better open some wine too; I think we're going to need it." As I moved, the plug reminded me of my hidden perversions as well.

The drive was password protected as well, and true to form, it opened with the same password. Clicking on the File Explorer, the drive broke into a tree of organized Erotica: Clips, Contacts, Images, Movies, Sites, & Writings.

Nicole and I did a quick browse of the contents. There was a general theme to his tastes. It all seemed to center around control, rituals, and the darker side of kink. There was one folder which caught my attention, it was labeled "Incest."

It contained sub-folders which sent surges of lust directly to my loins. There were folders for everyone one in our family, including cousins and aunts and uncles. The first one was Aunt Karen & Uncle Bill.

It opened to a myriad of images, clips, and documents. I double clicked a clip to see Karen, Aunt Karen—Dad's Sister, fucking him as he was sucking Bill, Uncle Bill. This explained why Karen never opened up to me all those years ago.

I was shaking as I told Nicole the story. My juices were soaking the chair as I went from clip to clip and image after of the three of them. There were even pics of Dad in an orgy with Bill, Karen and other Aunts and Uncles.

Jumping to my folder, there weren't any pics, but rather documents, many of which had "Leigh and Nicole" in the title. We read one and it was a recount of Dad watching us skinny dipping in the pool. He wanted nothing more than to have us but he wasn't going to make the move. He needed to be seduced.

Over the course of the next week or so, Nicole and I went through everything on Daddy's hard drive.

****

When he called to let us know he'd be coming home early, I didn't answer. We were working on a plan of seduction and I didn't want questions, or friendly, idle chit-chat. Our plan was to immerse Daddy instantly into our world of kinky perversions--a world he only dreamt being part of.

The calls and texts kept coming.

When he texted he was through DeKalb, we knew he was about an hour out. Nicole and I made our final preparations...

****

Daddy's Story (aka Don's Story)

Dusk was approaching as I drove the final leg home. My mind drifted to Leigh and Nicole. I was secretly hoping I'd catch them naked by the pool. Being home 24/7 with the two of them was going to take all of my self-control.

Somehow, I'd need to sneak into the guest room and grab a few of my things to keep in the bedroom for late-night relief...or morning relief...or afternoon relief. I laughed, calling myself an incestuous pervert.

Pulling onto my street I could there weren't any cars in the driveway. Opening the garage, I saw Nicole's SUV and figured they either drove out in one car or were at the store in Leigh's. Grabbing my bag, I entered through the laundry room door.

The house was dimly lit, and there was a sensual fragrance coming from the kitchen.

To Be Continued...

There is a reason this story is stopping here: this is actually a true role play which is about to unfold in a couple of weeks... Leigh and Nicole (names changed to protect the not so innocent) are in charge of what happens from this point...

12