A Surprise For Jill

Story Info
Jill unwillingly becomes a hucow and bred.
2.8k words
4.35
69.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

Jill was finally relaxed, her two children were being babysat by her mother & she was enjoying the new found freedom with her husband, Steve.

Not only that but with his new promotion prospects were looking up.

Indeed, the restaurant he had booked made her think her money worries were over -- finally.

Steve insisted that she have the full three-course menu -- oysters to start, prime fillet steak & chocolate parfait for dessert. The wine was her favorite Sancerre.

Jill giggled when he ordered the oysters, "Going to have your evil way with me?"

Steve smiled at her knowingly.

She felt so full, & in love again, the last few months have been difficult if only because she had doubted him.

She felt remorse as she had questioned his passion.

As they adjourned for coffee, Steve felt his phone vibrate.

The text said "We are ready, are you?"

He immediately texted back, Yes.

Looking up he said "Bugger, sorry it's late but a client needs to see me now."

"Not a problem", she replied, smiling at him lovingly.

"Unfortunately, it's a farm on the outskirts of Town -- is that okay?"

"Of course, darling" she said "anything for you."

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the farm. Jill noticed it was a dairy farm & pondered how Steve was involved.

Following Steve, she was led into the dairy parlour, where the Frisians were already being milked -- casually she wondered how these cows coped with the automatic milking. She did notice that next to the stalls where the cows were being milked, that at the end of the parlour were some much smaller milking stalls.

However, before she could ask, the farmer invited her to be shown round the facilities by one on his workers. She demurred but Steve insisted. Jill was concerned that her guide seemed to be more that a bit rough & for some reason was carrying a cattle-prod -- nevertheless she accompanied him on the tour. She was however unsettled as he continued to leer at her, making no attempt to disguise what he was doing, looking her straight in the eye.

"Pretty little heifer, aren't you."

Stunned, Jill blurted out "Sorry, what did you just say?"

"The heifer in the stalls behind you", he smirked as he pointed to the cow being milked in the pen. She quickly turned to look, her left breast brushing his forearm.

"Very nice, good size & firm", he commented. Jill blushed a deep crimson unable to think of a suitable response. Both their attention was distracted as the heifer bellowed as one of the vacuum pumps was disconnected from a teat. Without asking he took hold of her hand, taking her over to the stall.

He picked up the loose sucker, but with the other hand brought Her's to the cow's teat, making her stimulate the teat before the suction pump was replaced.

Unwittingly, she began to massage the teat without his assistance, enjoying the texture & suppleness.

"You'd make a decent milker; I think your perfect for the job."

Before Jill could react, he took her hand again, after he replaced the sucker on the teat, making her cup the udder. "Beautiful, feel to it, don't you think. The bitch is full of milk, just like a milking mother."

As he continued to make her caress the udder, he pressed his arm into her side, feeling her breast.

"Mmm", he whispered in her ear, "someone's hiding a very decent rack under that coat."

Shocked, Jill rapidly removed her hand from the udder and stood back from him, flustered she turned to go back to Steve. She was feeling very uncomfortable the more she found out about this dairy.

The farmer laughed, "Looks like Robbie's already having a good time with the bitch," as he gestured to Steve, watching his workman with Jill. Steve smiled & nodded.

So, the farmer said to Steve, "what do you want to do with it?"

"Anything you want to; I have reached the end of my patience with her."

The farmer smirked & said "bring it on."

As they watched Jill walk back towards them, the farmer commentated "she's got a firm body & seems like a decent set of tits hidden under all that clothing."

"Yes, it has, you'll all enjoy breaking her in I can guarantee."

"Has the heifer calved," he asked.

"Twice actually, so technically not a heifer, but she was breast-feeding until at last year, so shouldn't take too long to get her milking."

"What size the udders then?"

"Started at 34D but after milking 38F."

"Excellent, should get a half-a-pint at least to start with."

"We normally allow our hucows, as I take that's what you want the bitch to become, to learn how to increase their milk production. I have found the best way is to keep them pregnant rather than use chemical inducement. Is it okay to breed the bitch?"

"Don't have a problem, given that I bred my two from her already."

"Excellent, we can probably increase its milk production to at least three-quarters of a pint."

The famer & Steve smiled as Jill retuned to them, "so what did you think of the farm, it organic so I thought you would approve?"

"It is lovely, and the cows look well treated", although she was clearly distracted by the interaction with Robbie.

"Well, we do like to keep our milkers happy, comfortable & contented", the farmer said staring into her eyes.

Jill blushed.

Then she asked, "the milking stalls for the cows are much larger that the four stalls over there, what are those for then?"

"Those are for our hucows."

"Hucows!!!," she exclaimed.

"Yes, hucows are women we milk."

"That's disgusting."

"Maybe, but its more profitable than normal diary," he looked at admiring her, "you have the makings of a profitable hucow, will love adding you to my stock."

Jill was feeling intimidated, threatened even. Why the hell wasn't Steve protecting her, standing up for her.

"Steve, we need to go -- now!"

"Don't think so -- I am enjoying myself & I haven't concluded business yet."

"Steve, please let's go" her voice increasingly quivering from fear.

At this point the farmer said, "shall I get her ready Steve?"

"Yes of course."

Before Jill could react, Robbie grabbed her arms from behind & the farmer moved toward her, pulling a hunter's knife from his belt. He swiftly brought the blade to the buttons on her coat, allowing Robbie to pull it off her.

Jill screamed at Steve to rescue her, but he just stood there passively savoring the unfolding drama.

Her blouse was ripped apart, she struggled, kicking out but both men were adept at containing her. All that protected her breasts was her ample bra, but the blade made short shrift of that.

"Fucking hell", both the farmer and Robbie shouted as her large orbs swung free & unencumbered. The farmer weighed both tits in his hands, lifting them up, then allowing them to drop, before repeating the exercise. He smiled "these should provide a fair amount of milk", he said smiling, looking her straight in the eye again.

She was still attempting to struggle, but Robbie from behind gasped her breasts, lifting her up so the farmer could remove her jeans. He simply sliced up each leg, then cut the waist allowing the shredded jeans fall to the floor. Jill exhausted by the frenzied attack, her head hung in shame, mumbling for Steve to help but to no avail.

The last vestiges of her clothing, apart from her boots, was removed, when the knife sliced through her silk boy-shorts, to reveal a hairy, fawn beaver.

"What a beauty," spreading her legs, he stroked a finger along her slit, dipping in her pussy, he felt its moistness.

"Hoho, the cunt is wet already", as he rammed a second & third digit into her cunt. Jill grunted at the rough intrusion.

"She'll make a very popular hucow, Steve, think she be easy to breed."

Jill's despair deepened further, as she heard the bastards, were intending to breed her. Naked, she was led across to the milking frame. She was bent over the bottom bar, then pushed forward and tied or strapped to the upper bar, so she was standing up but bent forward. A stainless-steel collar with a ring was put on her, then fixed to the upper bar with a chain. Stainless steel wrist & ankle restraints enabled her be chained to the frame. Her breasts hung down provocatively, sensually, allowing anyone to feel them, ready for milking, her legs were spread apart for easy of access. Her boots were now removed, so that she was now completely nude, natural.

"Me thinks the bitch needs gagging or she might scream the place down, Robbie."

Robbie duly complied, fishing out a ball gag from a pocket, & without ceremony pushed the ball gag in her mouth, securing it with straps that went around & over her head. Jill tried to protest but it was too late, all she could do was grunt.

Steve admired his prone wife.

The farmer patted & fondled her, squeezing her large tits, admiring & commenting on their quality. A second worker appeared with a milking machine which he brought up to the frame. Without any form of introduction, he started to apply some form of salve or ointment to her nipples, massaging & pulling & pinching them.

"Come on girl, need to get your teats hard."

Jill struggled against her chains, angrily shaking her in disbelief at was happening to her -but it was futile. The worker switched the milking machine on, then guided her nipples into the vacuum pumps. She grunted hard, the suction was intense on her nipples, although she thought they were now really becoming teats. Tears streaked down her cheeks both in bewilderment & pain. She vainly tried to pull away from the pumps but all she could feel was her nipples being pulled & elongated -- the pain was excruciating.

Steve's cock hardened at the sight of his erstwhile wife, tethered & being milked -- at least being prepped for future milk production. The reaction of the other men was the same.

"Boss when are we going to breed the bitch?"

"No need to wait Robbie, try it out now," the farmer said, turning to Steve, he asked, "is the bitch on any form of birth control?"

"No, & she is probably ripe now."

"Carry on lad."

Without further encouragement, Robbie quickly moved behind Jill, heavily restrained she offered scant resistance as she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Without any pretense at foreplay, he simply & roughly rammed his cock deep into her cunt. She let out deep guttural groan, only partially dissipated by the ball-gag. Her eyes wide & dilate by the pain of the penetration.

Steve admired the approach of the workman abusing his wife, she was writhing in sweet pain as she given a very rough fucking from what Steve could see was an impressive shaft. He plunged deep into her, its back arching as he bottomed out with each thrust, he then pulled almost all the way out the tip of his cock pausing on her labia before thrusting in again. With each stroke the workman seemed to go deeper, obviously widening her cunt walls to accommodate his shaft, probably hitting its cervix he thought.

Simultaneously, her nipples were being stretched & elongated by the vacuum pumps being turned into teats for milking. Not being yet able to lactate there was no relief from the pain in her breasts.

Robbie continued hammering into her with increasing rapidity, his cock, which Steve estimated at a good ten inches with a very decent thickness, was now disappearing all the way into its hole as the workman harshly grasped her hips to ensure maximum penetration. It was purely & simply a crude animal rut.

A thin sheen of perspiration covered Jill's body, her blonde hair damp with sweat. Her movements were now less of resistance & increasingly more of participation.

The farmer, noticing the shift in Jill's response, nudged Steve, "time to take the gag off the way she's fucking him now, looks like she's about to orgasm."

"Seth," he called over to the other workman," take the gag off, we want to hear the bitch come."

Whilst Seth removed the gag, he heard the instruction "and increase the speed of the pumps up a notch."

As Jill felt the suction pressure increase, the pain in her nipples became more intense, she felt Robbie explode deep within her, bringing her to a rapid & overpowering climax. She collapsed over the frame, only her chains stopping her from slumping to the floor.

There was to be no respite for her, as Seth moved behind Jill. Again, there was no gentleness as he rammed straight up her. He grabbed her long hair pulling on it to arch her back & give him deeper access.

"Fuck, he's even bigger than Robbie."

"Yes, it's one of key criteria to work here," laughed the farmer, "but he's not the biggest."

Seth continued to pound her hard, with Jill's fears & pain being replaced by pure lust, she was bucking back despite her exhaustion. An orgasm was evolving deep within her twat, threatening to explode at any moment as the thrusting Seth had all his member fully entering her now. She felt his bell-end twitch inside her, then spasm as he pumped his seed into. She came loudly & sensuously moments later.

The farmer switched off the machine, pulling off the pumps. He played with the tender nipples, feeling their texture, then pulling down on the breast to assess its condition & checking if there was any discharge. He invited Steve to check her breasts as well, although it was minimal, he did detect some firming of the tit & definitely a change in the nipple. Jill was oblivious to this fresh examination; she had literally been fucked senseless.

The farmer caressed her body, feeling its shape & firmness. He felt her stomach muscles, commenting that despite calving it was fairly taut & flat. He then checked the calf & thigh muscles, again commenting on their firmness. He couldn't resist a couple of slaps to her rounded arse cheeks. This roused Jill momentarily, but she merely mumbled something untellable before drifting off again. He then slipped a digit into her anal rose, marveling at the tightness.

"You not being having anal, then?" he questioned.

"Not for a couple of years."

"Ooh she has been a denying bitch, we'll soon have that fucked out of her," as his hand moved to cup her mound. He put two then three fingers into her widened twat, he laughed when with only a little difficulty he could get his fist in.

"Brilliant, she's getting properly stretched".

As he strummed the clit, a slight moan emerged from Jill.

The farmer then pulled out what looked like a staple gun as well as a blue & yellow tags. Quickly he reached for Jill's left ear, then stapled or studded the tags to her ear. This brought a yelp out of her. The farmer explained the blue tag was her number, 1811 as well as date of entry into the heard, whilst the yellow tag listed her age, weight,dimensions with year numbers for the next 10 years. The later he said would be punched out for each she was successfully bred & calved.

Steve had an enormously hard erection, as he watched his by now ex-wife examined as if she merely a beast, cattle or stock. The farmer couldn't help but notice.

"You want to get some relief for that. Give her one more fuck if you want before you go, but it will have to be sloppy seconds as I am reserving the arse for me, clearly signaling the change in status & ownership.

Steve moved behind his now ex, starting to fuck her as hard as he could but no where near as vigorously as she'd just been fucked.

Steve felt the change in shape of her twat, much larger than he was used to but, in his state, it wasn't long before he was seeding her.

"I will get Alan to complete the transformation of her cunt, he has the biggest cock I've ever seen."

He pulled out, giving her arse three hard slaps, leaving red palm prints on her cheeks. The farmer explained the money transfer would take place later that day, & hope that concluded their business.

"Of course," he said, shaking his hand. As he left the dairy, walking toward him was a very large black man.

Before Steve could speak, the man excitedly asked if he had delivered the new hucow?

"Yes, the bitch is in the dairy, now."

"Fabulous, hopefully I can have a go at it now, from what I've been told it's a rather fine specimen & will make an outstanding hucow. Apparently, she already has a decent rack & has calved."

"It is & has. Are you Alan by the way?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh, nothing really", he smirked as walked toward his car, wondering how the bitch would accommodate Alan.

ambise
ambise
166 Followers