A Surprise Gangbang for Naomi Pt. 01

Story Info
Naomi's fantasy of a gangbang comes true.
3.2k words
4.3
35.6k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thai_Girl
Thai_Girl
36 Followers

"Hi honey. I'm going to take a shower," said Naomi who had just walked into the bedroom.

Naomi was my exotic wife who worked as a yoga instructor. She'd just arrived home and I could see that she'd worked up quite a sweat. Her tight-fighting hot pants and crop top clung to her glistening body. Before she could make it to the bathroom, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards me.

"Not before I get a kiss!" I said, wrapping my right arm tightly around her torso, and using my free hand to squeeze her left ass cheek as I kissed her passionately.

Naomi was half Cambodian, half Filipina, but with her bronze complexion, jet black hair, and almond eyes, she was often mistaken for a Thai or Vietnamese girl. At 5 foot 6, Naomi was quite tall for a girl of her ethnicity, reaching up to my chin. She had always been fit and healthy, but her daily workouts had sculpted her body into an amazing figure, especially her booty - an accomplishment which I constantly paid compliments too. Her breasts were neither small nor large, and suited her frame well. (We had talked about her getting implants a few times, but for now we were both content.)

Naomi pulled her lips from mine. "Let me have a shower first," she pleaded. "I'm wet and sticky."

"I know. I like you like that," I said with a cheeky grin, suddenly grabbing her by the sides and lifting her clean off the ground, then running my tongue from the top of her of bike pants, over her pierced belly button, between her breasts above her crop top, all the way up under her chin. She pushed feebly at my shoulders to let her down, but secretly I knew she loved it.

"Save some for later!" she cried.

"OK," I relented, letting her turn and walk towards the bathroom, watching her ass cheeks rise and fall seductively. Her skimpy yoga outfit simultaneously emphasized her curves and made her look taller. "Take your time," I encouraged sweetly.

Naomi let out a gasp as she entered the en suite bathroom. "Oh honey, that is so kind of you!" she said peering back around the bathroom door. I had filled up the spa tub with warm water, salts, and bubbles and placed some fresh rose petals around the room. "I guess I won't be having a shower then," she said, already taking her gym gear off. Then she added, "Want to join me?"

"No, thanks," I said, "You deserve some time to yourself. Enjoy some peace and quiet. Take your time," I reminded her. It was incredibly hard not to say "Yes" to her offer. She looked cute in her yoga gear, but she was absolutely ravishing in her birthday suit. However, the spa wasn't the only thing I'd prepared for her. In fact, it was a cunning distraction to buy me time.

Naomi closed the en suite door. I waited till I heard her climb into the spa and lower herself into the water. Time for phase two. I picked up my phone and started sending out the pre-arranged text messages.

About six months ago, I had learned the passcode to Naomi's phone. Over the last few months, whenever Naomi went to take a shower or left her phone unguarded, I had taken these opportunities to search through her list of male friends and copy their contact numbers. I had already contacted five of her male friends that she previously indicated to me that she thought were attractive or had had fantasies about, and I had asked them if they were interested in helping Naomi out with one of her fantasies. Unsurprisingly, each of them had said "Yes" with little hesitation.

Naomi had several fantasies. One of them was being tied up, blindfolded, stripped naked, and gangbanged. We had talked about the idea of doing it, even discussing who she would like to do it with. So far, we had only practiced the bondage part, and she loved that, although I probably enjoyed it even more than her. The thought of her being tied up, naked and helpless in front of a bunch of strangers turned me on so hard. And tonight I was going to make it happen.

I'd just sent the five lucky boys our home address and confirmed that the show was on. The boys had been given instructions to come to the house, enter via the unlocked side door as quietly as possible, and make themselves at home in the lounge room until I gave them further instruction. They were as quiet as I had hoped, because I never heard them enter. I closed the bedroom door which adjoined the lounge via a short hallway so as to limit any noises the boys might inadvertently make.

While I waited for Naomi to finish her soak, I prepared the bedroom with all the bondage equipment we would need. Naomi was always keen to be tied up, so the sight of the bed restraints wouldn't have made her suspicious of anything I had planned. I closed the blinds, dimmed the lights, and put some soft, sensual music on to set the mood. I heard Naomi climb out of the spa and dry herself. She didn't take long to get changed; the bathroom door opened a few seconds later.

Naomi stood there, completely naked except for a white G-string bikini and some tasteful body jewelry. Her visible piercings included a toe ring, a dangle belly button bar, a nose stud, and two earrings. (Her nipples were also pierced, but they remained hidden for now.) All of Naomi's jewelry was sterling silver, with the nose stud and belly bar being adorned with diamonds. With each movement Naomi made, her jewelry easily caught the light, making her body sparkle like a gem against the dimmed backdrop.

I sat on the edge of the large four poster bed, staring back at her. We'd been married for a while now, but I never ceased to get excited at the sight of the fit, silver-studded, bronze-skinned goddess that was my wife. Naomi flashed her long eyelashes at me flirtingly as she rocked her hips to one side seductively like a model at a bikini contest. My mouth gaped open and my penis jolted with anticipation. Naomi walked towards me like a lamb to the slaughter.

As she approached me, she spied the prepared restraints attached to the four posts of the bed and gave me a cheeky grin of approval. I stood up and pulled her tightly against my body. As we started foreplay, I had already developed a wet patch on the front of my pants. We started deep kissing again as my hands began to explore her exposed skin. I rubbed them over her back modestly then felt my way down slowly until I was fondling her seductive ass. The G-string offered no protection, and I was able to squeeze and slap her booty without hindrance. I left one hand to continue playing with her bum while I slid the other up her side and around to her front until it was pressed against her abdomen just below her bikini top. After pausing a moment, I continued the ascent, gliding my hand over her bikini top, feeling the shape of her erect nipples and the jewelry that adorned them beneath the smooth fabric, giving each boob a playful squeeze. Naomi was starting to squirm with arousal.

I released my hold on Naomi's tongue, and started kissing her under her chin and around her earlobes. She arched up on her toes to give me easier access to her erogenous zones. I returned my hands to her back to support her stance by holding her tight. The ends of the strings holding Naomi's bikini in place dangled across my fingers, as if teasing me. I started tugging at the ends until I felt the tension suddenly go lax and a shift in the body mass of Naomi's upper chest as her breasts yielded to their natural positions. I lifted her off the ground again until her breasts were at the same level as my mouth, letting the bikini top fall to the floor defeated. I extended my tongue to meet one of her exposed tits and began licking it before wrapping my mouth completely over her areola and playing with the nipple bar in my mouth. She cupped her other breast and fondled herself while using her free hand to tug at my hair.

Naomi wrapped her legs around my waist and arched her head back, thrusting her breasts into my face. With Naomi now supporting most of her own body weight with her strong thighs, I permitted one hand to roam over her sexy ass again. I started by slipping my fingers under the G-string around her waist, pulling it outwards, and then letting it snap back against her skin. The sensation of each snap caused Naomi to let out a muffled squeal of pleasure. I then followed the G-string down her crack, pressing my index finger against the thin strip of material, working my way down towards her anus. Finding the subtle yet distinct ridge pattern of her sphincter, I pressed my finger slightly firmer and began making small, circular motions, massaging her hole through the G-string.

It was time to move things along. I turned around until I was facing the large, sturdy bed. I gently lowered my wife and she instinctively unwrapped her legs. I threw her onto the middle of the bed which was met with a squeal of delight. I grabbed one leg and stretched it out towards the nearby post, preparing to secure it with the restraint. Naomi suddenly recoiled her leg.

"Wait!" she said, rolling off the side of the bed nearest the door. For a second, I thought she was going to open the bedroom door and spoil the entire surprise. To my relief she walked over to the wardrobe and extracted a pair of sparkly high heels. They matched her silver body jewelry nicely. "I want to put these on!" she exclaimed excitedly. I didn't understand her desire to wear shoes in bed. It was one of her fetishes, but I didn't mind. I guess it added to the feeling of being bound and helpless. That thought turned me on. Having put the shoes on, Naomi teetered over to the bed in her high heels, the unnatural gait making her ass jiggle more than usual. I slapped her bottom as she leaned over to climb onto the bed.

As she resumed her position lying down in the middle of the bed, I walked around to the side, between her and the door to make sure no more sudden inspirations ruined my plans. The restraints would help with that too. I grabbed Naomi's wrist nearest me and placed the comfortably padded wrist cuff around it. Once secure, I ran my tongue along the length of her arm as a token of thanks, stopping at her flawlessly hairless armpit to place some passionate kisses. I climbed onto the bed and sat on top of her. I let my left hand fondle her pierced nipples while my right hand guided hers towards the other post at the head of the bed. She mocked some resistance, but I knew she was enjoying this thoroughly. After I had secured her other hand, I leant down to her puckered lips and gave her another deep kiss.

I climbed off and walked to the foot of the bed. All this foreplay was making Naomi quite wet. I could see the glistening trail of vaginal lubrication that had run down the inside of each leg. I placed my hands on her muscular thighs and started massaging her sensually. Naomi started writhing her waist in response to the stimulation, using her two free limbs to ride the rhythm of pre-orgasmic waves coursing through her body. I focused my efforts on securing one leg. I lay on my side, placing my head between her legs, and wrapped my arms around her left leg. I began to lick the vaginal fluids that had run down her leg, while simultaneously gliding my hands down from her thighs, over her knees, and down to her ankles. The traces of natural lubrication on her smooth, clean skin tasted wonderful. I wriggled further down the bed so I could reach the restraint and started fumbling with the straps. Meanwhile, I tried to distract Naomi by kissing the back of her knee, but this only made her squirm more. Eventually, I managed to get the restraint over her high heel shoe and fastened securely around her ankle. Success - one limb to go.

Restraining her last free limb was almost superfluous. Naomi was as good as helpless at this point. But of course I'd need to secure her leg if for no other reason than to ensure she didn't injure someone with her stiletto heel while thrashing her leg about. I sat up and reached for her right ankle and pulled it towards the leather cuff, ensuring her body was adequately stretched, leaving only a little room to wriggle. Naomi feigned resistance again, this time with more effort, pulling her leg free before I could restrain it. Facing away from Naomi, I swung my body over her leg so she couldn't move it and yanked her ankle mercilessly towards the waiting cuff. All Naomi could do was rotate her ankle in defiance. In a couple of seconds, the last strap was secure.

I climbed off the bed to admire my handiwork, or rather the precious bounty snared within. Lying tied up on the bed wearing nothing except for a tiny G-string bikini bottom, high heels, and some body jewelry , Naomi's sexy body was an open invitation to be used. It took a lot of willpower not to take Naomi then and there. But I wanted to offer Naomi to the boys as unused as possible.

I walked around to the side of the bed and sat down beside Naomi's defenseless body to engage in one last bout of foreplay. I stroked my hand up her nearest leg, pinching playfully at her inner thighs before teasing her pussy by tugging upwards on her bikini. I then played with her navel piercing while rolling her left nipple between my fingers before giving her firm breast a good squeeze. She moaned with pleasure loud enough for the boys in the other room to hear her, twisting her body against the restraints, causing her body jewelry to twinkle seductively in the light.

Naomi was almost ready. I wanted the presence of the boys to remain a surprise up till the moment they were on top of her, so I reached for a blindfold lying on the bedside table that I'd arranged earlier.

"Here, you'll need this," I said, placing the blindfold strap behind her head.

Naomi screamed with excitement and shook her head playfully. We'd used a blindfold in our bondage sessions before, but I'd never put it on her straight away. Naomi was none the wiser at my reasons for insisting she be blindfolded, and her attempts to thwart me placing it over her eyes were futile. There was only enough slack in the restraints to allow Naomi to bend her elbows and knees slightly. She was helpless in stopping me—or anyone else—from doing whatever we wanted with her body.

The blindfold was thick and designed well so that it was impossible for the wearer to peek. I inspected the blindfold to make double sure Naomi could not see anything. With Naomi blind and restrained, I walked to the armchair where I'd left my phone. I opened the camera, aimed it at Naomi's exposed body, and took some photos so I could make this memory last forever. I made sure I got a close up of her bikini-clad pussy, which was visibly wet.

"What are you doing?" Naomi wondered at the absence of further foreplay.

"Back in a minute," I replied. I put my phone back on the chair, opened the bedroom door and walked towards the lounge room, leaving the door open. Naomi would probably think I'd gone to get a drink.

Predictably, all five boys were waiting in the lounge. They had taken the liberty of removing their clothes and I could see from their rising penises that Naomi's moans and screams had excited them. The act of meeting me, Naomi's husband, for the first time while standing naked in my house might have been awkward. But having spent the last while already naked in the presence of strangers in a strange house, coupled with the anticipation of fucking Naomi, took the edge of it.

I motioned silently to them that Naomi was blindfolded and that they should follow me back to the bedroom as quietly as possible. I re-entered the bedroom with heavy footsteps to mask what little noise the boys made. The five naked boys followed me in, making their way around the four poster bed to take in the spectacular view. If Naomi heard anything or smelt any foreign body deodorant, she didn't let on.

I walked around to the far side of the bed. "Hey, Naomi, you know your fantasy about being gangbanged...?" I asked casually. "Would you like to try it?"

Naomi squealed and tugged at the restraints, then bit her lower lip as she contemplated the idea of making it become a reality.

"I'll take that as a yes," I proclaimed.

"But...but we haven't planned... I mean, who would we...," Naomi struggled to process her concerns.

"Don't worry," I said, stroking my hand from her chin down the middle of her exposed body to her bikini line. "It's all been taken of."

At this news, Naomi's body recoiled in an involuntary spasm then went rigid as if trying to offer a defense against a sudden onslaught. "No!" she screamed, "You wouldn't dare!" Her words sounded threatening, but I could see she was incredibly turned on at the prospect of being fucked by a group of unknown men (or in her case, men that she knew but couldn't see).

"But first," I said, "we'll have to do something about your mouth to make sure the neighbors don't hear us". I reached for the bedside drawer and produced a bright pink ball gag. Naomi hadn't worn a gag before in our bondage play, so this was a first. I pressed the ballgag into Naomi's mouth. She didn't try to resist much, and I think she was excited to try a new toy. I lifted her head to fasten the leather strap. The gag wouldn't stop Naomi from screaming, but it would muffle her screams and squeals sufficiently.

I turned to Naomi's boy friends who were practically drooling by now as they watched Naomi's beautiful body struggle against the restraints.

"Alright boys. Have your way with her."

Naomi suddenly froze as she heard and sensed an unknown number of men rush towards her helpless body. She let out a scream as loud as she could, but it was muffled by the ballgag. She was naked, tied up, and gagged—completely vulnerable. And it excited her. Her fantasy of being gangbanged was finally about to happen.

To be continued...

Thai_Girl
Thai_Girl
36 Followers