A Surprise Gangbang for Naomi Pt. 02

Story Info
Naomi's gangbang exceeds her expectations.
3.3k words
4.46
44.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thai_Girl
Thai_Girl
36 Followers

Naomi could do nothing as the reality of her situation sank in. The restraints tying her naked body to the four poster bed kept her from moving and the ball gag in her mouth muffled even her loudest scream. Not that anyone would assume a damsel was in genuine distress if they could hear Naomi, as her screams were a mix of excitement and surprise rather than terror.

The five studs I had invited to give my wife the gangbang of her dreams were eager to fulfill their assignment. Two of the boys went straight for the breasts; one sucked at the nipple while the other fondled her perfectly shaped mound. The boy closest to the end of the bed started work on Naomi's feet and legs, admiring her sparkly high heels with his hands while his tongue explored the silky, bronze skin of her glabrous legs. A fourth boy toyed with the jewellery dangling from Naomi's belly button and massaged the exposed skin just above her bikini line, inching towards the white G-string--the only piece of clothing offering Naomi modesty.

The fifth boy did not immediately begin ravaging Naomi's body like the other boys. Instead, he held up a phone which he must have brought into the room with him and began filming the wild frenzy. I doubt much of Naomi could be seen under the other four boys mercilessly defiling her body, but I'm sure it would make an entertaining video to play back later. I reminded myself to request a copy of the video later for my own viewing pleasure. Who knows, maybe even Naomi would enjoy watching it with me, reliving her fantasy again, this time as a spectator?

The boy taking the video reached for the light switch to turn the dimmed lights up before walking closer to the bed and getting close-up footage of Naomi's blindfolded and gagged head. Naomi's cute face was tarnished with streams of saliva running down her cheeks as the result of the ball gag forcing her lips apart. Phone boy used his free hand to smear her saliva along her arms and across her chests, mixing it with the saliva from the boys who were gorging themselves on her breasts.

Naomi was also excreting fluids from her vagina uncontrollably. Her G-string was wet with the natural lubricant leaking from her pussy, the wet patch signaling to the boys she was ready and wanting. I was surprised none of the boys had invaded her nether regions immediately. Despite their youth, they were not inexperienced when it came to treating a girl to generous foreplay. However, the sexual urges of the boys eventually proved too much to leave the most erogenous part of Naomi's defenseless body untouched.

The boy who had been caressing Naomi's legs was the first to make the move. Initially, he tried pulling the G-string down, but due to Naomi's spread-eagled legs, he could only push it half way down her thighs.

"Eeeeeee!" she squealed as much as the ball gag permitted, suddenly become self-conscious that her pussy was now exposed for all to see, and instinctively tried to cover herself by pulling her legs together. But due to the restraints and the boys piled on top of her, she could barely move her thighs an inch closer together.

With her G-string now suspended around her thighs, the boy had an unimpeded view of her privates, and I could tell from his reaction that he was very impressed with what he saw.

Not to be outdone by the encumbrance of Naomi's body position due to the bondage restraints, the stud pulled the G-string back up, forcing it tightly between her pussy lips. Naomi rewarded the boy with another muffled squeal and struggled against her restraints.

"Eeeeee... ommm! Mmmmm!"

After torturing Naomi's pussy with the G-string for several minutes, it was stretched to one side, held back by Naomi's labia. This allowed the boys easy access to her pussy without having to remove the G-string. The boys took turns inserting their fingers into her beckoning hole. At one point three different boys each had a finger in her pussy at the same time. The squeals and moans coming from my wife indicated that she was thoroughly enjoying the boys' attention to her pussy.

Within a few minutes, Naomi reached her first orgasm, causing her to arch her back and lift her bum off the bed as high as the restraints would permit. The boys didn't immediately relent their assault on her super sensitive pussy, but continued to fuck her with their fingers until they could feel her cum. One by one, they pulled their fingers out, dripping with Naomi's cum. Two of the boys sucked the juices from their fingers like lollypops while the third boy who had been simultaneously sucking Naomi's left breast from the start of the gangbang inserted his finger into Naomi's mouth, squeezing it past the ball gag. Naomi had no choice but to swallow her own cum offered to her by a stranger.

I got up out of the armchair from which I had been watching my wife endure her first gangbang and walked to the side of the bed. As I approached, the boy who had forced Naomi to eat her own cum removed his finger and returned his focus on Naomi's breast.

"How are you doing, sweetheart?" I said.

Naomi tried to say something, but her words were unintelligible due to the ball gag. Naomi gave up and resorted to one of the deepest, sexiest moans of pleasure I have ever heard.

"That good, huh?" I said mockingly as I stroked her arm sensually. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, honey. We're only getting started."

As if responding to my words as a command, the boys intensified their labors. The boy who had attempted to remove Naomi's G-string climbed onto the bed between Naomi's legs and lay on his back. Pulling his heels up to his ass, he used his brawny leg muscles to push his head up against Naomi's groin. He tilted his head backwards, giving Naomi's wet pussy a good licking before nuzzling his head deeper into Naomi's ass, squeezing his head between the bed and Naomi's bum. The boy's tongue glided across Naomi's perineum until it found her rear hole. Burying his nose between Naomi's firm bum cheeks, the boy licked his tongue around the rim of Naomi's ass hole. Naomi could not ignore this new source of stimulation, initially tightening her sphincter and buttocks to protect herself from erupting in another orgasm, but eventually found herself relaxing and working with the boy to maximize the pleasure. Sensing Naomi relax, the boy gently spread Naomi's cheeks wider apart with his hands. With Naomi's anus now exposed and relaxed, he ventured his tongue into the hole.

After toying with her ass for a while, he used his strong legs to slide himself further underneath Naomi's body, letting his tongue run up between her ass cheeks and along her back. The boy continued to slide himself underneath Naomi until his body was lodged firmly between hers and the bed. Having a boy wedged under her reduced the little amount of slack that the restraints had offered, and Naomi was now bound tighter than ever.

I walked to the foot of the bed to get the best vantage point on what this stud was going to try next. His penis was throbbing up and down in an eager manner. As both of Naomi's holes were now very wet, I wondered which one the stud would penetrate. With his hands on her hips, the boy used Naomi's body to pull himself closer, pressing the head of his penis against her perineum. With another throb from his excited penis, his head slipped upwards and disappeared between Naomi's pussy lips. He proceeded to penetrate my wife's vagina, using his strong grip on her love handles to force his shaft deeper and deeper.

Now, I was not small in stature, and Naomi regarded my penis as "larger than average" (which made me wonder how many men she had slept with before me). But the young stud currently fucking my wife was much burlier than I, and his cock matched his muscular physique. I wondered how Naomi was coping with the girth of such a huge dick. Judging by her muffled moans, she seemed to be relishing the stud's thick shaft more than she did mine.

While the stud increased his rhythm and intensity, the other boys took a break from pleasuring Naomi's various erogenous zones and stood back to watch the alpha male take charge. Some of them masturbated gently, careful not to ejaculate early. Each of them knew that their turn to perform solo on Naomi would soon come once the alpha male had had his way with her.

Phone Boy seized the opportunity to walk around the bed and get some one-on-one footage from every angle. As he passed me, I saw him zoom in on Naomi's pussy, getting a close-up of Alpha Male's large penis filling her hole. He leaned over the bed and pried Naomi's pussy lips back to get as close to the internal action as possible. I was impressed with how visible Naomi's juices showed up on the phone's LCD screen. As if sensing the extra attention from whoever would be watching the video footage later and wanting to put on a show for this audience, Alpha Male fucked Naomi harder than ever until just moments later, he came, forcing his sperm into my wife.

With his penis still rigid, Alpha Male remained underneath Naomi and played with her breasts while his semen mixed with her juices. Naomi moaned with pleasure. As his penis started to shrink to its normal size, it slipped out of Naomi's pussy, followed by a sticky, white mess which oozed from her pussy down towards her ass hole. This signaled to the other boy's to return. With his seed now safely planted in my wife, Alpha Male wriggled out from under Naomi to let the other boys have their fun.

The boy who had initially played with Naomi's belly bar was quickest to respond. Before Alpha Male had climbed off the bed, he was sliding his body under Naomi's, following Alpha Male's lead. Naomi's body was once again suspended off the bed and her restraints pulled tight.

Belly Bar Boy wasted no time inserting his cock into Naomi. She was soaking wet and both her holes were gaping, waiting to be filled. He decided to enter from the rear. He first rubbed the tip of his penis up and down Naomi's perineum to lubricate it with Alpha Male's semen, then eased it into her ass gently. But as soon as the head was in, he began thrusting his penis in and out with considerable force. Lucky for Naomi, her ass would be well lubricated.

For a while, the other boys were content to watch Naomi's helpless body get destroyed by another hungry cock. But Belly Bar Boy had a lot of stamina, and was showing no sign of ejaculating too soon. He was savoring his moment in the spotlight, having my wife's body all to himself.

The wait proved too much for Phone Boy, who now wanted to get in on the action. He placed his phone on the bedroom dresser pointing towards the bed with the video still recording, and then climbed onto the sturdy bed. He poised himself over Naomi's body and gently lowered himself until he was lying on top of hers, sandwiching her between Belly Bar Boy and himself. He helped take some of his own weight by using his hands to support his upper body, but Naomi must have felt the pressure, being squeezed between two hunks.

Phone Boy filled Naomi's pussy with his rigid penis, and began oscillating in and out at the same pace as Belly Bar Boy. This was not only Naomi's first gangbang, but her first double penetration too. A DP wasn't one of Naomi's fantasies (that I knew of) but I had hoped that by inviting five boys to fuck her, a DP might eventuate. The two boys assaulted Naomi's holes, thrusting their hard cocks in and out in tandem.

Due to the combination of the added weight on Naomi's chest and added stimulation from having both of her holes fucked simultaneously, Naomi passed out. I walked around to the bedside and removed Naomi's gag to give her some more air. A few seconds later, she came to, gasping in mouthfuls of oxygen. Seeing that Naomi was OK, the boy's resumed their intense DP.

With Naomi's mouth now free of the gag, Phone Boy who was on top of Naomi took the opportunity to deep kiss her. With Naomi's tight pussy massaging his penis and her sensual lips wrapped around his tongue, the arousal was overpowering. Moments later he reached orgasm, shooting his sperm into her pussy to mix with her cum and cum from Alpha Male. Meanwhile, his saliva mixed with hers from all their kissing.

Phone Boy slid down Naomi's body slightly until his head was resting on her breasts and he began to nibble on her tits in afterplay. The motion caused his semi rigid penis to slip out, followed by a messy creampie which oozed down on to Belly Bar Boy's dick. He felt the warm creampie and stopped fucking Naomi for a few seconds to collect the dripping semen on the head of his penis before inserting the sticky mess into Naomi's bum.

"Ohhhhh, god!" responded Naomi to the stimulation of her tits and anus.

Satisfied with his afterplay of Naomi's breasts, Phone Boy eventually receded and retrieved his phone to continue filming in person. Another boy climbed on to take the top position and the double penetration continued. The boys continued to fuck Naomi in this manner for ages, one boy taking another's place when he was spent, allowing him to recharge his energy and sexual appetite.

No such rest was offered to Naomi. Her body was just a piece of meat. Well, some very tender, premium meat perhaps. Sometimes the boys would penetrate her in both the pussy and ass, and other times they would engage in a true double penetration, attempting to squeeze their cocks into the same hole.

It had been nearly three hours since the boys had begun gangbanging Naomi. Her face was covered in saliva and cum, her tortured breasts were red from being squeezed and sucked, and from her pussy to her ass she was drenched in a mix of her own pussy juices and semen from five different boys.

"Want a break, honey?" I asked.

"Yes!" panted Naomi between short breaths. "Please!"

"Alright boys, let's give her a few minutes rest." The two boys currently fucking Naomi quickly brought themselves to orgasm, then pulled themselves off and out from underneath Naomi, leaving her worn out body (still tied to the bed) to soak in the puddle of juices that had accumulated on the sheets.

I decided to give Naomi's arms a rest too. She had been tied up for a long time and she needed a stretch before enduring the next phase. To my wife's relief and gratitude, I undid her two arm restraints.

Initially, Naomi made no attempt to move or sit up. She just flexed her fingers and then her biceps to loosen up her joints and muscles. Then, as if suddenly remembering she was naked in front of an audience and becoming embarrassed, she moved one arm across her breasts and the other hand to cover her pussy. The boys laughed at her feeble attempt to achieve modesty. This made Naomi even more embarrassed, making her face blush which was visible even with her skin tone.

Naomi wanted a gangbang, but actually going through with it was different to just thinking about it as a fantasy. It was exciting and fun, but it was also embarrassing. (And if Phone Boy decided to upload the video later to who knows where, there might be no end of embarrassment. But I was not about to tell Naomi this right now.) Although I had given Naomi no choice in participating in this gangbang, I was proud of her enduring it this long without trying to escape. Even now as she lay only half-restrained on the bed, Naomi didn't even remove her blindfold.

I watched as Naomi used her hands to explore the damage done to her body. She massaged the mounds of her breasts gently while her other hand, now sticky from the most recent creampie still oozing from her pussy, slipped her G-string back into place.

"Should we let her remove the blindfold, boys?" I asked rhetorically.

Naomi waited a few seconds for a response but hearing none, took this as an invitation to remove the blindfold. After removing it, she had to close her eyes due to the bright light and was still effectively blind for about a minute. She rubbed her eyes and blinked profusely, trying to adjust her eyes to the bright room. Once she could see, she looked around, taking in the faces of the men who had fondled and fucked every inch of her.

It suddenly dawned on Naomi that what she had imagined was a group of strangers was in fact five guys who she knew quite well. Once again, Naomi blushed with embarrassment and tried to cover her body as the boys looked on, smiling and laughing.

Naomi sat up, her legs still spread-eagled and restrained. She looked from one boy to the next, calling their names, no doubt thinking about how this experience would change their relationship going forward. They had not only seen her naked--they had used her like a sex slave.

"Jaxon!" she exclaimed, looking at the brawny alpha male.

"You sure taste great!" replied Jaxon. "I've never eaten a girl's ass that tasted so good!"

Naomi smiled and blushed at the compliment.

She turned to Belly Bar Boy. "Justin!"

"Hi babe," said Justin with a wink. "I love your jewelry."

"Thanks," Naomi replied. She looked towards the foot of the bed where the next two boys stood. "Braydon, Zac!"

"You have fabulous tits! I could fuck them all night!" said Zac. Braydon nodded his agreement.

At this compliment, Naomi dropped her arm still covering her tits and pushed her chest out to show them off. She loved her nipple bars and now she had an audience who were captivated by her pierced mounds, her embarrassment was soon replaced by appreciation and excitement, turning her into a brazen slut.

"And your pussy is so tight," added Braydon. "I came in you three times!"

"Ah!" squeaked Naomi in delight at this news, realising just how sexually attractive she was to so many boys.

Naomi turned to Phone Boy.

"Alex!" she screamed. She blushed again and her jaw dropped in horror.

I later learned why Naomi had screamed at seeing Alex. Naomi had just noticed the phone Alex was holding and realized that he had filmed the entire thing. As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, Alex and Naomi worked at the same fitness centre as yoga instructors. Whenever Naomi went to work from now on, she would have to face Alex--a colleague who had fucked her several times as she lay bound and helpless, and filmed it.

"Seeing your hot body at work has always turned me on, baby," said Alex. "I can't believe I finally got the chance to fuck you! I've dreamed about this since the day I met you. You fuck real well, Naomi, especially for someone tied up!"

Naomi let out a scream of embarrassment.

"Well, now you know whose been pleasuring your sexy little body," I said, "would you like some more?"

Naomi thought about it.

"In for a penny, in for a pound. A pounding, that is," I joked, making all the boys laugh like schoolyard bullies. "The night is still young. You don't want to disappoint all your friends, do you?"

After a while, Naomi perked up then shook her head hesitantly.

"Great!" I said. "You will love what I have planned next, babe!"

The boys were eager for more. Now I just needed to prepare Naomi--like a sacrifice to appease a ravenous pack of wolves.

Thai_Girl
Thai_Girl
36 Followers