All Comments on 'A Surprise In The Night'

by pleasantman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Who that is mentally stable and resonably

educated, would or could now touch her? Such sex, in places where it is held, is very high risk, to high, almost assured, of STD and/or AIDS infections. The scene is erotic. My wife and I have watched such actions, would we ever be the ones involved directly or even have sex with one of them, not on your life. One thing to enjoy seeming, another to take the risk and be so utterly stupid. You wrote a very erotic story but ended it totally unrealistically. He should have told her to stay in the club as her new lifestyle left, went home, and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Crap

Ugly slut wife/wimp husband BS story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Nope! The husband in this story should really take a long look at his wife and think to himself first question why did he let this happen, second question will the wife do this again, and if so can he live with that, third question if the answer to number two is yes do they have a marriage, fourth question does anyone know a good lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a piece of excrement

Not worth reading. Just another sick story by a sick writer who thinks with his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More please

I don't know why some of you did not like this story.....I loved it...bring on some more chapters. Maybe some of you nerds have never watched your beautiful young wife have sex with other partners....too bad about you!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why read it if you don't like it!

Go back to the gay section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It Excellent

Excellent story. I like the way that the theme developed. Not sure why the same negative comentator left four comments earlier. What an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so either

you missed completly telling us that this couple is already in this kamikaze porn like livestyle or otherwise you really have here a couple who have no bonding at all. while written good and erotic who should be able to follow there actions? doing something like this and neither of the two has a emotional turmoil is a bit scary. they did not eat a sandwich in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot but...

Yes this piece of erotica is very hot, but I was angry with how the husband reacted to his wife turning into a complete whore in front of him, but this is erotica so plot and realistic reactions to persons fucking are secondary at best.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Oh how very nice of her, she is finally willing to spend time with him after she is shagged out.

No, assclown. HIS turn would be taking 2 women up to the room and fucking them while SHE gets to watch.

But, I guess that would mean he was a man and had balls, instead of a submissive cream pie eating cuck pathetic pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nothing wrong here. If the wife wants to participate and the husband agrees, so what. I watched my wife on her hands and knees at the age of 63, her face between a much younger womans legs with a a young guy fucking her very wet pussy. It was clear she enjoyed it, it was also very clear later when I fucked her that I got sloppy seconds. She has since been back and enjoys it very much.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
Huh????

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. Can't understan why it did two stars when I clicked on one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another loser tale

Another author making the husband stupid and clueless. Why would he let this happen and why would she want to become a whore. No place to go as a committed couple. They would end up getting divorced since she would want to share herself with so many other men. Just dumb.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

My continuation:

"No" T looks surprised at me. "You had your fun with the blond and the guy. Now it's my time for the fun. You walk back to the blond and tell her to accompany us to our room for my threesome for the rest of the night. Otherwise I call the police right now and report rape. Or you can wait until we get back home where I will file for divorce for adultery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous