All Comments on 'A Surprise Night at the Club'

by riskyduo

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
sounds like a normally very ordinary conservative wife to me

NOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent. Very hot, definitely real.

Thanks for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF

"In the weeks since that evening, I have often thought about what transpired and what it all means." It means you're a short dick loser whose "wife" is now going to be looking for all the strange cock she can get while you play the good cuck and watch her. Only a matter of time before she starts making you lick another man's cum out of her sloppy cunt, loser!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You? Swingers?

No you are wrong, you are a Wimp cuck and your partner is a slut/whore. Good luck with your fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

Just another of the sick tales that don't belong in Loving Wives. Need a category of "Sick wives, wimp husbands."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
crap...

One word says it all...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS

Another new author that made my "DO NOT READ" list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Damm

Your bragging about being a little dicked cockold married to a over the hill whore? What if you actually did something worth while with your life? Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what about you?

Don't YOU need some rough sex every now and then? Don't YOU need some variety in the pussy department? Maybe a threesome with 2 babes? Maybe a bitch gagging on your cock first thing in the morning? Of course you do. ALL men do. But we usualy don't go out a clubs and try to score a threesome hopping our wife agrees.

(that was my random LW rant of the week , thank you)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Low Self Esteem

She was tired of the respectable life and by telling you where you were going and not allowing you to see her outfit until time to leave...she had her mind made up. This woman still had feelings for you (no longer with total respect) but she was going out to get laid and laid good weather you agreed or not. Her demeaning look while the trucker ogled her, her smirk while you watched her at the bar...you've lost buddy. You can stick around and be her husband but she is going to get laid when and often as she wants...you've lost her...go away!

Realize one BIG thing, she didn't sit and talk to you about how your relayionship had changed or dwindled, she already decided she was going to spice up her life, you can hang around if you want and she will encourage you by cute little questions like...I'm sorry, I got excited - do you still love me?...of course he does, he's stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Liked it

Wish there was a bar like that near us I could drag my husband to and have him watch me with two studs! Im sure he would enjoy it by the way, he gets turned on by other guys looking at me and especially dancing with me.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 11 years ago
very sad

It is sad when people lose their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Suprise?

You took your wife to a sex club and your surprised that she got into it and enjoyed herself?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Agreed with the anonymouses

"You are not a swinger It means you're a short dick loser whose "wife" is now going to be looking for all the strange cock she can get while you play the good cuck and watch her. Only a matter of time before she starts making you lick another man's cum out of her sloppy cunt, loser!!!"

If you had the schmuck be a man instead of a pathetic cuck pussy, he would be having a threesome with 2 hot babes while she is getting her strange dick.

But, no. Because you are a submissive sissified cuck, you have to have him be a pathetic pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HOT Story BUT...

The husband is a sick,wimpy Cuck to allow that to happen.Sure the marriage has changed,no doubt!She’s a cheating slut and he’s an enabling Cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous