A Surprise Night Out

Story Info
Sam surprises Esther with a kid free night out.
5.2k words
4.44
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Esther got into her car all she wanted to do was to cry. It had been a long week with several new clients that wanted easy answers, just not the right ones. No matter what she did there were always several people upset with her. She was glad it was Friday so she could have some time off and hopefully relax. Esther knew that the best way for her to let go of the work week was to cum. She thought about doing it in the parking lot since there were a lot of open spaces she could move to. She figured that since the first thing her Sam will do is try to have sex she would wait and let him do all the work.

While driving home Esther called her husband and relaxed just a little bit when she hears Sam's voice. Then she heard the background noise of his car on the freeway and remembered that he had taken the kids to stay at the hotel with his aunt, Amber who had been in town and was leaving in a few days. As they made small chat Esther came to the conclusion that she would have to settle for using her vibrator when she got home. Even with how good it makes her feel, the initial cold silicone is almost a deal breaker.

Sam said that they would be back before lunch the next day but for Esther to grab an Uber to the wine bar around the corner and have a glass of wine to unwind. He said that he had just arrived at the hotel but he asked her to call him when she got home because there were little ears around. She knew that meant that he would want to have phone sex but didn't know why he would do it so soon.

Esther finished the drive home and headed straight to her room and undressed. She reached into her night stand and grabbed her vibrator. With a push it hummed to life. Since she wasn't in a hurry, Esther started to lightly run the vibrator over her nipples to help her body shift gears. After a minute Esther moved the vibrator down to her pussy and started to rub it up and down. She didn't apply a lot of pressure, instead she let it just tease her lips like Sam does before he fingers her. She placed the tip of the vibrator at her tight pussy and started to push it in slowly.

As the initial cold touch started to wear off Esther was greeted with the familiar vibrations that would wash away her week. Just then her phone rang. It was Sam, she had forgotten to call him when she got home. She answered it and Sam could tell that he had interrupted Esther.

"Hey honey did I catch you at a bad time?" Sam did his best to sound frustrated.

"I'm sorry I forgot to call you" remembering that he wanted her to call back.

"It's okay, I saw the notification when you got home and figured you would be going to the bathroom before you called but then the time went by and figured I would call you."

"Yeah, I got a little side tracked" she glanced toward her vibrator and found herself actually longing for it. "So, what did you need to talk about?"

"Actually it was about you, I was thinking about what you said last night, how busy your week has been. My aunt doesn't leave town for another few days but I wanted you to start your weekend right. I went ahead and scheduled an uber to pick you up around eight and take you to the wine bar. I made a reservation for 4 so call your girls and let them know."

"Funny you should say that, I was actually starting my weekend when you called" Esther said in her best sultry voice.

"So, I was right, I did catch you in the middle of something." Sam said teasingly. Would you like me to help you over the phone?"

"Its certainly be better than by myself" Esther said as she turned her vibrator back on.

"If that is what I think it is I assume you're in bed and most likely naked from the waist down." He waited for Esther to respond but there was nothing but the soft buzzing. "I love how soft your pussy feels against my fingers while I gently rub up and down." Sam started to detail what he would do to Esther if he were with her and Esther mimicked his words with the vibrator.

"I'd softly rub you for a few minutes and start to add a little pressure on your clit before slowly slipping a finger into that sweet little pussy of yours." He could tell by the moans coming through the phone that Esther was enjoying herself. "I push in nice and slow so that you can feel my finger entering bit by bit. Once in I will start to slowly finger your tasty little pussy. Then I hook my finger to find that spot that will make you cum soon."

The moan that came from Esther meant that the vibrator was doing its thing much quicker than Sam ever could. Sam was confident in his ability to please his wife but was still surprised at how much quicker the vibrator got things done.

"Oh my god honey, don't stop talking I'm gonna cum soon" Esther stated even though it was no surprise to Sam.

"I slowly take my finger out of your pussy and start to rub your nipple." Esther followed suit with the vibrator assuming that he was going to tease her before letting her cum. Once Sam heard Esther moan, he quickly said "Turn off your vibrator and go shower, the uber will actually be there at 7:00 so you need to get ready. Enjoy your girl's night, I love you.

"I love you too" Esther said even though she was clearly frustrated and wanted to cum and planned on finishing herself in the shower.

"Oh and no cumming" Sam said in a serious tone before hanging up the phone knowing it would drive Esther nuts not having that release.

Esther headed to the bathroom and started the water and sent a text to her friends telling them that she would be at the bar and asked them to join her. She then went into her closet and tried to figure out what to wear. She wanted to wear something that matched how horny she was but figured she would probably end up wearing jeans and a blouse since it was just her friends.

She got in the shower and relished the warm water flowing over her body. She quickly washed her hair so that she could take her time washing her body, just as long as she didn't cum. As she was rinsing off she decided to spend a little more time playing with her 40DD breasts. She was still aroused after the orgasm that she was denied and decided to wear the green quarter bra and matching thong that she got to surprise Sam on his birthday. She chalked it up to missing Sam and wishing he was gonna be home later. She then remembered the dress that Sam bought her. It was fitting enough to show off her curves without being too revealing for a girls night.

Esther finished getting dressed and dried and styled her hair. She had just sat down and was putting her makeup on when she got a facetime call from the kids. She answered it and was pleasantly surprised by Sam's sister Sara. They made small talk until she finished but then Esther's phone vibrated that her uber was at the house. Amber, Sara and Esther made plans for a spa day before Amber left town. Esther asked to talk to Sam but was told that he was in the other room and not able to come to the phone.

As Esther was getting into the Uber her group chat all confirmed that they were all available for an impromptu girl's night. She greeted her driver and they were at the bar within minutes. Esther checked in at and headed to the bar while she waited for her table to be ready and her friends to arrive. After a few minutes her table was ready so she ordered the finger foods that they usually shared on girl's night.

Ten minutes went by and Esther was getting ready to text her friends to see how far away they were when she saw Sam walk in the door. Sam saw the look of shock on Esther's face and just smiled at her as he walked up to the bar and ordered himself a glass of whiskey. Sam could see that Esther, while confused, was excited to see him and started to squirm at her table. Sam took a sip and said something to the bartender before starting to the table his wife sat at.

Sam slowly walked across the room while smiling at Esther.

"Good evening beautiful" Sam said before taking a sip of whiskey and sitting down.

"I thought you were at the hotel with your aunt and sister?"

"I was just there to drop the kids off for the night. They were talking with Amber earlier and were wanting to swim in the pool so she said they could swim and even stay the night with her. So I asked your friends to say yes when you text them."

"Sam, you don't know how happy I am to see you" Esther said, almost growling, "but it wasn't very nice of you to tease me like you did. I was so close to cumming."

Sam was shocked to hear his wife talking like this so openly, usually she was too worried someone would hear. "Well, we can head out to the truck and I can help you now" Sam suggested as he started to rub Esther's thigh.

"That sounds wonderful, but we might get caught" answered just as Sam knew she would.

"Well then let's enjoy dinner and then we can head home for my dessert" Sam said while staring at Esther.

As if on cue the waiter showed up with their plates.

"I called ahead and ordered your favorite for you, I hope you don't mind" Sam explained as he turned and smiled at the bartender.

Esther just smiled and said "not at all, thank you."

Sam just nodded and started to eat. The couple made small talk while they ate, talking about the kids and the week that they both had. Sam made sure that throughout the meal he would rest his hand in Esther's lap or rub her thigh again each time making her blush again. Having a good idea of what the total would be, Sam grabbed some cash from his pocket and put it on the table before standing up and offering his hand to the woman he loved.

They made their way to Sam's truck and Sam opened Esther's door but pulled her in for a kiss before he let her get in. Esther was putting her seatbelt on when Sam lifted the middle seat and told Esther to scoot a little closer. Sam put the Truck in drive and then put his arm around Esther. He gently gave her right breast a playful squeeze and then gave Esther a questioning look as he thought that she had skipped putting a bra on. Esther told him that she had got some lingerie and originally planned on it being for his birthday but was so turned on that she wanted to look sexy and thought that she would be home in time to change before Sam got home.

Esther was caught off guard when Sam missed his turn and then turned the complete wrong way. She asked if they were going somewhere else.

"No, I just figured that we could take a little drive since we don't have the kids with us."

With that Sam moved his hand to Esther's thigh and started moving up her leg. Knowing that the truck was high enough that no one would be able to see anything Sam moved his hand up until his pinky finger touched her panties. Much like he thought her pussy was wet. He then used his hand to push Esther's legs open enough for him to start rubbing her pussy through her panties. Esther started to make small little moans showing how much she was enjoying Sam's fingers. As Sam got on the freeway Esther lifted her butt off the seat enough to slide her panties down around her ankles.

Sam knew that Esther would not take long to cum since she had gotten so close earlier. He would rub circles with his finger around her clit, then he would switch to rubbing across it side to side. Sam kept switching how he rubbed her clit for a mile or two before he finally dipped his middle finger into her wet little pussy. That was the moment that sent Esther over the edge and she closed her legs on Sam's hand as her orgasm crashed over her body.

Sam waited for Esther to open her legs before he removed his hand from her pussy and licked his fingers clean. Esther said that she was thirsty so Sam got off the freeway at the next stop and found a gas station.

"I will run in and grab you a bottle of water but will need a minute before I get out of the truck."

"Why is that sweety? Are you worried someone will see this?" Esther asked playfully while rubbing the bulge in Sam's pants.

"You can keep doing that for as long as you want, but know that you are gonna have to get your own water" Sam warned.

"Theres no way I'm about to do that" Esther stated as she scooted back to her seat. She pulled her dress back down so that all the important parts were covered.

After a minute Sam got out of the truck and headed inside the gas station. Esther took this as her chance to plan a surprise of her own for Sam. Esther took her thong off and placed it in the glove box and planned to leave it there for Sam to find later.

Sam got back in the truck and handed Esther the water bottle. She quickly drank half of the bottle and then asked what was next for the night. Sam said he was thinking of going to the store because he wanted to look at a new toaster unless Esther could think of anything better to do.

"I can think of a few things" Esther said as she parted her legs and turned towards Sam showing him her shaved pussy.

"Well that settles it, the toast can wait until tomorrow" Sam said as he was turning onto the freeway to head home. He reached his hand out to touch Esther's pussy but she slapped his hand away and told him to just drive the truck.

Esther knew that seeing her pussy and not being able to touch it would drive Sam nuts. What she did next surprised Sam even more when she put her left foot up on the seat and started to play with herself. She repeated the same movements that Sam had done before. She had no plan to cum, she just wanted to tease Sam as much as she could.

The twenty-minute drive seemed to be taking forever but only to Sam. Esther kept laughing to herself as she watched Sam's eyes shift between the road and her finger going in and out of her pussy. Sam pulled into the garage and closed the door before he had the truck in park. Sam slid to the middle seat while pulling Esther onto his lap. Sam started grabbing both of her ass cheeks while kissing her neck. They sat in the truck kissing for several minutes until Esther got tired of grinding on Sam's jeans.

"Do you want to take this inside or are you gonna fuck me right here?" Esther asked, whispering into Sam's ear. Sam started to reach between them and started fumbling with his belt. "Oh my God, I love you but I am not having sex with you in the garage. Lets take this to our room truck cab casanova." Sam got out of the truck and helped his wife scoot out his door, grabbing her ass in the process. Once the door was shut Sam spun Esther towards him and kissed her passionately before telling her to get her sexy ass in the bedroom and giving it a slap.

Sam followed Esther to their bedroom but it was more like he followed her ass, he could see her turning to look at him occasionally but he was too focused on what he wanted. When they got to the room Sam grabbed Esther and helped her out of her dress. Esther spun around giving Sam his first view of her new bra and how it left her nipples clearly visible. Sam didn't waste any time bending his head down and sucking one nipple into his mouth while grabbing her naked ass. Her moans filled the air as Sam switched his attention to the other nipple.

Esther reached her hand down and rubbed Sam's cock through his jeans and remarked that she could tell he liked her bra. Esther moved her hand from the bulge in Sam's pants to his belt and started undoing it. As Sam's jeans fell to the floor, she pushed him onto the bed and straddled his waist again. Esther started to grind her pussy against Sam's cock. Esther wanted to tease him a little more before giving in to what she wanted. Esther continued to grind on his dick while kissing as Sam took off her bra.

Esther told Sam to move up the bed and take his underwear off while she got up and went to grab a bottle of wine for them to share. She poured a glass and took a sip before leaving the kitchen, debating on how long to keep Sam waiting. Esther walked back into the bedroom stopping in the doorway allowing Sam to take another look at her before walking to the side of the bed. She offered Sam a drink of the wine but he declined saying he wanted what was between her legs more.

Esther set the cup down and crawled across the bed to Sam and kissed him while gently stroking his dick. It wasn't the biggest dick but it filled Esther's pussy just right. After kissing him for a few minutes Esther moved down Sam's body and laid across Sam's stomach so that she could blow him but also gave Sam the ability to grab Esther's ass. Sam instinctually grabbed Esther's ass while enjoying the feeling and hoping that Esther would stop teasing him soon. Esther placed her lips against the tip of Sam's cock and slowly started to lower her mouth. Sam groaned in pleasure as his cock filled Esther's warm mouth. Esther found a rhythm of moving her head up and down while also using her hand to stroke his dick. Esther could feel Sam's body react and knew he was enjoying what she was doing. Sam reached his hand around the bottom of Esther's ass and started to finger her pussy as he tried to match Esther's movements.

Sam moved his middle finger in and out of Esther's pussy much like he had done while they were in the truck but now from the backside. Esther took her mouth off of Sam's cock long enough to tell Sam how good his fingers felt but she never stopped stroking his dick. Esther again returned to giving Sam as good of a blowjob as she could, she moved her hand from his dick and started rolling his balls. She then moved her hand and rubbed her hand along his inner thigh and under his ass giving it a gentle squeeze. Esther started to feel Sam slow down with his finger and knew that that meant he was getting close to orgasm. Instead of stopping Esther kept stroking his cock but positioned herself so that Sam's dick was pointing at her tits.

"Come on baby, cover my tits in your cum." Esther said to Sam while her hand continued to pump away. It didn't take long at all before Sam grunted and released the first shot of cum against her tits. Esther kept going until Sam told her to stop because it was getting too sensitive. Esther rolled onto her back and shifted so that her head was in Sam's armpit.

"God I love you, but this night was supposed to be for you." Sam said, placing his arm across Esther's stomach. " Why don't you let me up so I can grab you something to clean up this mess" Sam said as he grabbed Esther's cum covered tits.

Sam made his way to the bathroom and grabbed the pack of wet wipes from under the counter. He wiped his hands before handing Esther a couple of wipes.

"What, you aren't going to do it? It's your cum" Esther remarked, grabbing the wipes.

"Yeah but you were the one that told me to do it, had I known that I was going to be finishing on your tits I would have made sure that I could have seen it happen." Sam finished the glass of wine and refilled it and traded Esther the glass for the dirty wipes. He tossed the wipes into the trash before crawling back into bed.

"What made you think to do that? You seemed to be pretty excited to get your pussy fucked." Sam asked, knowing that the few times that he has come during a blow job he would then go down on Esther and they would go to sleep.

"I figured since we don't have anywhere to be until noon we could take our time tonight." Esther took a sip of wine and offered Sam the cup. Sam took another drink and topped it off before handing it back to Esther. "Since you said it was supposed to be about me tonight, why don't we act like we just got in bed and do what you had planned."

Sam agreed that it sounded like a wonderful idea and started to gently rub Esther's leg. Sam slowly started to move his hand up to Esther's pussy before she crossed her legs.

"I think after cumming on a girl's tits the least you could do is eat her pussy instead of fingering her again." Esther wasn't going to hide the fact that she was horny and ready to have her pussy licked.

Sam didn't waste any time and quickly opened Esther's legs and laid down between them. He propped her right leg up and quickly placed his tongue against Esther's clit and sucked down around it. He slowly flicked his tongue up and down repeatedly. After a few minutes Sam switched to circling the clit and then placed his finger quickly into Esther's very wet pussy. Sam knew just what to do with both his tongue and his hand to please Esther and when he used them together Esther would begin howling. Sam bent his finger, started to rub against the top of Esther's pussy and heard her moan. After a few minutes of listening to her moans he flipped his hand upside down and continued his work.

12