A Surprise Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam slowly fingered Esther's pussy for a few minutes knowing by her movements and moans that she was getting close to cumming. Before Esther could cum Sam pulled his finger out and placed it against her asshole. Ass play isn't something they do every night but Esther swore that her orgasms were stronger when Sam fingered her ass while eating her pussy.

Esther's tight asshole always fought to keep Sam's finger from entering but eventually she relaxed enough for his finger to slowly push in just enough for Esther to gasp. Sam continued circling her clit with his tongue as he continued to push his finger in. Once he got the first knuckle in he would slowly make circles with his finger applying pressure and stretching Esther's little ass so that he could push in a little further. Once Esther was relaxed enough Sam was able to get his whole finger in and started to bend it much like he did in her pussy. This allowed his finger to stimulate the nerves in her ass as well as hit her g-spot.

Sam continued to flick his tongue up and down over her clit, getting faster and slower at different times before switching side to side or making circles. He made sure that as soon as she was getting close to another orgasm he would change his pattern until Esther asked him to please let her cum. Sam began to suck on Esthers clit while he continued to flick up and down while he started to slowly finger fuck her tight little ass. It didn't take long before Esther clamped her legs down around Sam's head. Sam slowly withdrew his finger but kept his head between her legs and planted small kisses to her thighs and stomach each one eliciting a small shiver of pleasure.

Sam crawled out from Esther's legs and laid down next to her holding her until she was ready to continue. He tried to play with her nipples but they were always too sensitive right after an orgasm so he just held her tight and waited. He always knew when she was ready because she would start to reach for his dick and like every other time it was rock hard.

Esther stroked Sam's cock a few times before she pushed him onto his back and smiled as she straddled his waist and used her hand to line his cock up with her very wet pussy. Sam grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he thrusted up wanting to not waste any more time not fucking his gorgeous wife. Sam loved it when Esther got on top and rode his cock, it allowed him to play with her tits and watch the pleasure spread across her face. Sam reached his hand up and grabbed the back of her neck so he could pull her down for what she assumed would be a kiss. Instead, Sam bent his head down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked on it, swirling his tongue around. He released the sensual nub and proceeded to give her the kiss that she expected. Sam returned his hand to her hips and they quickly formed a rhythm that provided both of them with the pleasure they wanted. Sam timed his thrusts to Esthers rhythm and they continued to fuck for a few minutes.

Sam decided to play on Esther's submissive side and in a commanding voice told her to stop what she was doing and lay back down. Sam took his rightful place between her legs and moved her right hand above her head and grabbed it with his left hand causing a smile to cross Esther's face. Samm quickly bent his head down and sucked on the nipple that didn't get his attention previously. After releasing her nipple he slowly began to push his dick into Esther's waiting pussy. Once he felt their bodies meet he slowly began to pull back until only the head of his dick was left inside. Sam was done go slowly and pulled tight against Esthers arm and began to fuck her with what energy he still had. He pumped in and out of her as the slapping of skin and moans filled the room. Sam continued his thrusting allowing the pressure to build in his balls but he knew that he wanted to hold off a little longer. He pulled out and again demanded that Esther turn over and get on her knees.

Esther absolutely loved it when he took control like this but decided to play a little, so she quickly flipped over onto her stomach but stayed laying down. Sam waited for her to lift her hips off the bed and he just cleared his throat to show that he was waiting for her to follow his directions. Esther began to shake her ass back and forth in front of Sam knowing that he wanted to get back inside her warm pussy.

"I said on your knees" Sam said in a stern voice as he gave Esther's round ass a slap.

Esther gave out a small yelp and stopped shaking her ass but didn't lift her hips as she was told. This earned her another slap on the ass but this time she moaned and then lifted her hips.

Sam got behind Esther but surprised her and instead of entering her right away he leaned in and licked her puckered asshole. He continued to lick her ass applying more and more pressure with his tongue and then brought his thumb up to her clit. As much as Sam enjoyed eating Esther's ass and pleasing her any way he could he was doing it for himself this time. He wanted to give himself a few more minutes to calm down.

After a few minutes Esther began wiggling her hips again and Sam knew that her orgasm was building as well. He sat up straight and moved to kneel behind her and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He grabbed he hips and pushed forward an began to slowly fuck her from behind. Sam would push all the way in until his hips hit her ass and then he would pull all the way back out. He did this a few times and listened to Esther's moans turn into frustration that she wasn't getting fucked the way she needed to be. Sam took it as his cue to move his right leg over her hips and returned to fucking his wife. This time he didn't hold back and knew that this is how the night would end. He could feel his orgasm getting close and told his wife that he wouldn't last long. Esther began to push back and after three more thrusts Sam grabbed her hips tightly and held her and he shot his first stream of cum deep into her. Sam made little thrusts as he felt stream after stream leave his dick into her waiting pussy. Sam slapped Esther's left ass cheek pulled out of her now dripping pussy and handed her a wipe as she rolled over.

Sam got off the bed and made his way to the bathroom and started the shower. Once the water warmed up Sam got in and let the water cascade over his body. It wasn't but a moment later that he felt Esther join him in the shower and he pulled her close allowing them both to get wet. He moved his hand to her chin and lifted her face so that he could look in her eyes and kissed her passionately as they exchanged their I love you's.

Sam helped Esther spin around so that she was facing away from him. He grabbed her bottle of shampoo and began to wash her hair. Esther let out a small moan of pleasure before saying, "You're my favorite".

Sam leaned in, pressing his body to Esther's and whispered in her ear "You're my only".

12