All Comments on 'A Surprise Night Out'

by Maybel15

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good writing!

Your writing skill is appealing, polished. I think, however, that your story line is a bit too compressed to allow great appeal. This is a problem when presenting a plot that is not that unusual in LW circles. How about getting much more into the "minds" of the characters and develop their slow acceptance/embrace of the Sharing lifestyle. It is a rather abrupt move in a 16-year old marriage! Right? I sense you have the writing skill to do a nice job with a more challenging plot.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Wrong category!

Clearly "Group Sex" and not "Loving Wives"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By the next time they met at the following party

Both divorces were in the filed and waiting catsgory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a surprise like that says what the wife had been up to

the marriage now has a definite life expectancy

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not for me

I hate swapping of any sort, not really a great story, no background and they went from virgins to sex in less than a few moments, and did not really discuss, which leaves the comedown from a sexual high the next day.......as he didnt know what was going on, I would assume there was going to be big discussions

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cucks get one star

as do stories in the wrong catergory

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Denouement?

I think what this story needs is a denouement; or, at the least, a mutual realization between the husband and wife of what the consequences are or will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
shame

He has a dedicated and loving wife and says that sex with her has become a chore? Such a nice way to communicate! And her answer is that they have sex with others? And they are ok that they now have sex with others? That doesn't fix a thing with their marriage or relationship! All it says is that they are roommates that MAY have sex with each other but WILL have sex with others.

A shame that it has come to this. BUT YOU WRITE WELL. Just a shit topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, when fucking becomes boring its your partner's fault.

Like when music becomes boring its the musician or the composer's fault. Sex with your spouse is just one of the entertainment benefits of marriage. And when the entertainment becomes predictable and boring its time to switch up partners and experiences.

If that's the extent and the depth of your marriage, then its understandable. Like finding a new woman to cook for you when your wife's cooking gets mundane and boring.

Keep writing for that audience, the one who thinks they deserve to be entertained and amused by their spouse, and deserve to find a replacement when the spouse can't come up with a better performance.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 4 years ago

Forget the haters. They are sad little people whose lives are so miserable all they can do is hate and try to spread their misery. This story was well written and fun to read. Please keep sharing your work.

Thanks

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Sex as a participant entertainment

Even the mainstream media now has occasional stories about swingers' parties and similar activities practised by some married people. In this story Maybel has the wife taking the initiative to spice up a sex life that she sees as having become stale.

Note: 'sex life', not 'love life'.

And no, Anonymouse, when the music becomes boring it's not the musician's fault. It's the listener's, and the listener should do something about it. When you've been listening to the same piece over and over, maybe it's the time to try something different?

In this story Ellie decided it might be a good idea to try a bit of entertainment elsewhere, but unlike the wives in other LW stories she included husband Tom in that 'something different'.

The question always in situations like this will be whether entertaining sex elsewhere will improve or detract from the loving sex at home. Despite the perpetual criticism of the LW Moral Brigade, there are occasions when it is very successful. To each his/her own.

Lue

Ps: Maybel, I thought your story was a good little quick story and quite readable. Maybe with the next story, shorter paragraphs would make it more so? There were a few paragraphs that ran on beyond the idea they started with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

Yeah, alright, woo-hoo....

Sex is really exciting now...... with Maria 😃😅😛.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

If Lue likes a story it usually means the wife is a skank. She's like a canary in a coal mine. Her liking a story tends to be a warning to be wary.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Hey fun to read

And they do it TOGETHER , so what do you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you have another story

I enjoyed the story. I have enjoyed both of your stories because you are a good writer that causes such split opinions from readers. Very entertaining to read your stories and the comments that follow. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Who is gonna be naked in 69 position with underwear on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH YEAH, THAT'S HOW......

You make sex with your spouse more interesting, have sex with someone else. Despite the bullshit line here and in so many other stories that preach fucking other people makes a relationship stronger, the fact is it only highlights weakness in the relationship and starts that slide to divorce. Unless the people never really loved one another to start with. Then they could just have a marriage of convenience. Apparently a lot of swinger clubs don't allow singles so they would have a live in entrance ticket to those places. If that's love than I guess they could have a successful marriage.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
VERY NICE

The way it should be - they stayed together and enjoyed watching each other...so much better than running off in seperate rooms and not sharing the enjoyment pleasure... 5 stars

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I'd divorce the whore the next day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah forcing swapping

on your unsuspecting spouse always helps a marriage. Tom suddenly realises he's never really known his wife at all and doesn't like what he sees.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Or better yet

Start hiding assets and then dump her when he’s ready

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
General rule

Anything in LW rated below 4 is probably crap. Put this crap in another category you would likely do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@lujon2019

another worthless comment, just like your bio.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
No, no, no....

Even though the storyline is ok - wife wants to rekindle their love - this is the wrong way. The gate is now open and you know what happens next. Either she becomes a cheating Slut and he divorced her ass or he loves to screw around on her ass and leaves her for a younger woman. Since she planned this, she obviously wanted to screw around but needed to clear her conscious by having her husband there. Remember, he really didn't want to go and do this, at first. This is just an excuse for her and I give this mess 1 star....

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, the morality brigade confuse lying/cheating with consensual non-monogamy. If a husband and wife agree to bring others into their sex life, that is perfectly fine. Its is up to them to work out the rules and manage any issues that may arise. I also agree with Lujon2019 comment.

The story could be longer but it was great they way it is. Hope you continue writing someday

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not realistic - "Is this a swingers club" - no argument, no discussion - just OK. Horseshit. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you should have had the wife get the husband to explain why he found it an effort to have sex with her.

Find out what is really going on with him, what he would like to charge, what she could do.

Then ( maybe ) get them watching porn ect ect. and lead into the club.

What he wants to see or do and the same for her.

Just my opinion.

Keep the writing going, I know you have it in you.

All the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaybel15@Maybel15
I'm a housewife that is trying to reignite my creative side. I love to read, travel and hope to get more into writing for fun.