All Comments on 'A Surprise Spanking'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice indeed

A fine spanking story - most enjoyable. Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nicely written.

I enjoyed your story. The writing is realistic and the tone is positive. Two people who discover that their kinks match. They enjoy each other and enjoy pleasuring each other. All sex should be like this.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Nice Story

You should consider following up and see where they go with each other and if She brings other women to Him for Discipline.

perl10perl10over 11 years ago
Very Nice

I thought she was a little too much in charge, but you can correct that in Part 2.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Excellent story

The revelation about her secret kink was very well handled, and their interchanges were hot as heck. Looking forward to reading more of your fiction.

OtazelOtazelover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

To everyone who has left feedback my sincere thanks - I've said it before, but it's true, "your input helps my output".

Specifically to Perl10, I'm sorry I didn't get it quite right, but what I needed to portray was a man who had taken a subservient role throughout life in general coming across and needing to dominate a woman who was accustomed to being in charge. I was trying to show how difficult it would be for each, both totally new to and inexperienced in any form of bdsm, to reverse their usual roles in life - and to do that while keeping the story erotically interesting. Ok, I didn't quite make it, but you have to admit it was a good try.

Thanks again to everyone for their feedback, good or bad keep it coming, it helps.

coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88over 11 years ago

I don't know what other's were talking about but this was great! Definitely going into my favorites. I didn't see anything wrong with the things Val did in your story. I think it was great that she was helping him along. Especially since it was their first time venturing into BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good spankings leads to great sex

Brits just naturally have a command of the English language, it seems. Good work. I liked her building arousal, her embarrassment at confessing her unusual desire, his self-doubts being overcome by lust, his concern for her safety, and her encouragement to proceed. You seem to have gotten it just right according to my experience, although in my case it involves my wife, a wingback chair in front of the fireplace, and a rattan cane.

BbraveBbraveover 8 years ago
Perfect!

To me, this story is a little jewel. Two grown people spontaneously seize an opportunity to let a certain lustful desire off the leash. It isn't clear whether spanking was a first in either of their lives, only that it's a first for them with each other. She knows she wants and needs it; he's more than happy to oblige, and knows just the way he wants it to go. It's terribly exciting. Being a woman, I really loved having it told from the man's point of view, saying what was going through his mind all the while, what he found thrilling about it, what he specifically wanted to get from her, and how he made it all happen. I find the sexual aspects of power, from both the wielding and receiving perspectives, to be forever fascinating and hot, and this is a beautiful example of how it played out one night for a man and woman. That they aren't in an intimate relationship together, and have situations in life that are opposite to the power dynamic of the sexual encounter, add interesting layers to this perfect little story. Thank you for a great read!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Yeah!

What Bbrave said sums it up very well for me, and I'm a guy.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 8 years ago

Bbrave says it well. As a man I have fantasies of spanking a woman, but as this man in the story said, afraid of causing too much pain. The assurances of both participants was well done. I wonder if the author will add more dynamics to their budding relationship and how far the submissive/Dominate roles will go.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 5 years ago
A spanking good read...

I thought it all very well handled, if the initial request to spank her again was a little suprising. What an impressively sustained effort. And in a way restrained. I particularly liked the way the action did not proceed to the obvious bottom centred arse fucking but to the traditional place for semen release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not surprising that a professionally strong...

... woman would have those tendencies rear during a first time submission. I think it gave Alan's efforts to reassert his dominance credence. I also have my qualms about D/s so I could identify with Alan's internal struggle.

Still can't log in so...

Strawboy

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 1 year ago

This is a great piece for asking the question do you want to be on the receiving or giving end. I was so hoping he would have finish him off by anal. But that might be another story.

oxfordseaoxfordseaabout 1 year ago

This is a great piece for asking the question do you want to be on the receiving or giving end. I was so hoping he would have finish him off by anal. But that might be another story.

BurnleyladBurnleylad2 months ago

Great story, would have loved to have been part of that 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous